All Comments on 'Master of Coin Pt. 04'

by Someoneblue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sicraigsicraigover 1 year ago

I’m enjoying where this is going. Can’t wait to see how Mai changes the dynamic

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 1 year ago

I have a feeling I will want to be Mai. The transformation is gonna be extreme in feels cause I have a picture of her very depressed and sad, she will not be that after the coin. I wish someone would give me acoin.

DackmanDackmanover 1 year ago

I love this story. I guess it’s finally dawn’s turn?

sexymeupsexymeupover 1 year ago

kind of hard to follow each chapter, seems like every time a coin is taken from him he is put into some kind of time warp. and why would he fuck the bully that he knew was a guy at some point in time unless he was bi also. another thing, why would he give his virginity to his bully? Far as I can tell this whole story is fucked up., it is not mind control, but more like time travel.

1thaiguy1thaiguyover 1 year ago

Interesting story the flashbacks and Helter skelter sort of throw me. Would love a chapter where there is no Major drama

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sexymeup, I don't think you quite understand what's happening in the story.

Yes, the coins alter the timeline. As a result, he acquires memories of the new timeline - and part of those memories are having his first time be with Olivia, because in this timeline she was always a girl.

Think about it from Olivia's viewpoint: one day her boyfriend, with whom she has plenty of sex, suddenly has memories of a timeline where she was a dude.

"It's not mind control but time travel" - that's the point. Super subtle alteration of the timeline to achieve results equivalent to mind control, without actually *being* mind control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it when I encounter genius writing and plot that's worth reading beyond simply being smut that intends to get the reader horny with words.

Also, it's pretty obvious starting Part 2 that the power of the magic coins is to alter the timeline with real-time effects in the present point. So the new sets of memories aren't fake since they're based on past events that have been changed. I actually like this as a cool time travel concept, without the need for the user to go back to the past to change events manually.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

this story sucks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeoneblue@Someoneblue
A lover of dominance play and mind control. I hope you like my stories! I accept commissions for stories over at Questionable Questing (https://forum.questionablequesting.com/).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES