Master of Coin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up to kiss her lips, my hands still busy groping her breasts. She kissed me back, hot and hard and passionate. Our tongues danced as I pressed up against her, loving her soft warmth, loving the feel of her skin on mine, loving the passion she brough to every movement, every groan.

"Now," she murmured. "I need it. Fuck me, bro."

There was a chuckle as our girlfriend eased up from between her legs. "Oh look-she's calling you bro already. She only does that when she's hyper horny."

"Mmmmm..." Alesha's hips were working a slow, steady beat as she ran her hands lovingly along my cock. "I need my brother's dick in me."

Olivia and I exchanged a look as we switched places. She swooped down to kiss Alesha while I lined up next to her.

And then I gave her what she wanted.

God, I loved that sensation. Olivia was tighter, more flexible, more able to keep up with me but there was something deliciously comforting about sliding inside Alesha's cunt. It was funny, I thought; I never felt the thrill of taboo that she did whenever we fucked. Sleeping with Alesha felt more wholesome than anything, an erotic expression of the connection we'd forged.

To me, at least.

"Fuck me, bro. Give me your dick. Fuck." She panted as I entered her. I started slow- I'd learned the hard way not to just jam myself in- and then shifted, trying to angle my thrusts the way I knew she liked- the way I'd learned through long nights spent exploring each others bodies with sweet, loving sex while our dad travelled the world or worked away his weekends, never knowing what the two siblings under his roof were getting up to.

(And yes, fucking under the blankets while he dozed next to us, both of us terrified, both of us too horny to ever contemplate stopping, Alesha whispering about how good it felt for her brother to fuck her, that she wanted it every night...)

I did my best to keep a lid on my own pleasure as I thrust, despite the hot, tight rippling sensations around my dick; despite the way Alesha's breasts shook and rippled; despite the sight of my adopted sister and my girlfriend kissing and murmuring and stroking each other, caught up in their own erotic sensations. I saw them gaze into each others eyes, their love like a physical connection, and nearly lost it.

I was saved as Olivia grinned evilly, her fingers sweeping down to probe where our bodies joined, seeking out Alesha's sweet little nub. She whispered to Alesha, her voice low and throaty, "Look at you. Fucking your own brother. Taking his cock."

Alesha groaned and screwed her eyes shut as Olivia's finger made sweet little circles right above my plunging erection. She kept whispering, her breasts pressing against Alesha's own. "What a little slut you are. What a little pervert. Did you touch yourself, thinking about him before you told him? How long did you want to fuck your own brother, you incestuous little whore?"

A moment later the dark-skinned beauty shook and screamed, her inner walls clenching around me.

I let go, reaching up to grip her body as I began to plough into her. She was still recovering by the time I erupted inside of her. The pleasure came in pulses as my seed filled her to the brim.

I sagged as both girls leant forward to rain kisses and sweet words at me. Olivia murmured, "I can't believe how hot it is to watch you two."

"You were doing a lot more than watching."

"Mmm. Well, I'm all riled up now. And there are two very selfish siblings who haven't satisfied their girlfriend yet. How can you two sleep at- agh!" She laughed as we wrestled her down onto the bed. "Hey, go easy on me."

"Really?"

"No. Do you worst, ya pair of fucking perverts!"

***

I left fifteen minutes later. Both girls- both very happy and very sweaty- were talking about having a shower before study.

I dressed, aware that I stunk of sex. Would Mai notice? A little late to care, I supposed. I said a quick goodbye and then headed out.

It was a short walk to Mai's house- we'd met waiting for the bus together years ago and things had just worked for us- and I went over my plans. Talk to Mai and give her the coin. It was going to be a temporary measure, until I could figure out how to stop the effect and then free Olivia and Alesha before...

Before...

It sunk in that I'd just had a threesome with my worst enemy and a girl I once faked a seizure to get out of talking to.

And I hadn't thought it was weird.

I'd just...gotten lost. Gotten swept up in the new memories, the new life, the new me, who knew them- and loved them, I realised, as two very different people from the ones I once knew. I'd forgotten who they really were-

-(who they once were, some part of me thought, but they're not those people anymore)-

-and got carried along with it. I hadn't lost the memories from before- they were still there, complete and precise even if they were a little paler to the new ones. I'd just kind of...forgotten them for a while.

I took a deep breath and hurried along. I needed to find a way to stop this before it all spiralled out of control and I forgot that it all needed to end.

I hurried to Mai's house at a jog. I knocked on the front door and Uncle Chen answered. He smiled at me. "Ah! Back already. How was it?"

"Sorry?"

He chuckled. "Nothing, nothing. Wo wanji, hao? Are you here to see my Zhinu?"

"Yes. Um, is she expecting me?"

"Ah! She very sad. Very sad for long time. Did you..."

I avoided his gaze. "I'm sorry if I did anything."

He nodded gravely. "Good you come to fix. Make her happy." He let me in.

I walked into their house and up the stairs. I reached her bedroom door and knocked as gently as I could. "Mai? You there?"

Silence. "Mai? Please? You told Alesha we could talk." More silence. I slowly turned and sat so that my back was against the door.

"I miss you," I said. "First things first. Things have been- they've been mad for me, Mai. Absolutely mad. Um, I feel like things have been completely out of control. And the worst thing about it is..." I took a deep breath. "You're not around."

There was movement behind the door. I kept talking. "I never really said this but... you're important to me. As important as family. Everyone thinks that I helped you- I saved you. Truth of it is I wouldn't have gotten this far without you."

Silence. "I know I fucked up. I have a way out of this," I gripped the coin, "but even if this doesn't work...I want my friend back."

There was a click and then the door opened a fraction. I turned around and looked at Mai.

She looked terrible. Pale and thin. She was wearing pyjama bottoms and a voluminous sweater. Her hair was greasy and tangled and she smelt awful.

I got up and she looked at the floor, the door wrenching halfway closed. I froze.

I carefully reached into my pocket, took out the coin and held it out to her. She reached out and took it gingerly, as though expecting me to grab her hand and pull her out of her room. She peered at the coin in her hand and looked back at me.

"Thank you," she said.

Then she shut the door.

I tramped down the stairs and out of the house. I'd done- well, I quite possibly had gone and made things worse. It didn't feel like I'd made things worse, though. For the first time since I'd gotten the coin purse I felt like things had gotten better. Now all I needed to do was to figure out where the coin purse had come from and how to reverse its magic. Just so long as there were no more nasty surprises.

I got home to find my two lovers (temporary lovers, John, temporary lovers, remember that) bent over some textbooks and arguing loudly over the civil war. I smiled as I watched them and took out the empty coin purse-

Oh.

Okay. I held the heavy coin purse in my hand and upended the new coin. I read the writing.

SUBMISSIVE SLAVE.

"What the actual fuck?"

12