Master of Coin Pt. 07

Story Info
Answers. Conclusions. An orgy.
5.6k words
4.77
10.7k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/29/2022
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are eighteen and over.

I almost didn't go to my mother's funeral.

I remember that the day was a glorious one; a brilliant spring morning with the first strong sunlight of the year. It didn't particularly matter to me. I knew she was dead, in a vague, intellectual sort of way; knew that she was gone and would not be coming back. But the deeper sort of knowing eluded me. And so when the day came my just barely adolescent mind seized on the idea that if I didn't acknowledge this fact, if I refused to recognise that she was dead, then on some vague but definitely more real than real way, she wouldn't actually be dead. So I hid in my room and refused to acknowledge Dad when he came to get me and kicked and screamed when his patience failed and he tried to force me to get ready.

What eventually happened depended on the timeline. Originally Dad left me for the first half of the funeral, coming back later to inform me that this would be the last time that I would see her again. In the more recent, coin-altered histories, Alesha came and begged me to come, telling me that she couldn't bear to go alone. Either way I eventually went and learned the important lesson: some things couldn't be put off, no matter how much you want them to.

So when Emma told me that she had a way to break the power of the coins I nodded and made some excuse to the others before rising to follow her. She sauntered off, hips swaying and leaving a trio of confused girls in her wake.

I walked behind her with a heavy heart. I was aware- painfully, horribly aware- of just how my life with the coins compared to my life only four days ago. I'd gained a girlfriend, a sister and a lover, turned my best friend's life around and made a bitter enemy into a willing slave. I'd had more sex in the last few days than any man could sanely be expected to have. I'd turned my life around and the lives of the people around me-

Only none of it was real and none of it was consensual. I might have changed things for the better for Mai, but I'd also created a sexual history between us out of thin air. I'd taken Alesha from her family. I'd turned Tracey into a sex slave, even if she was a happy one.

And Oliver...had I destroyed Oliver? Wiped him out entirely just to create a wonderful girlfriend? Was some part of him inside her still, ranting and raving and screaming?

I'd made myself a good life- a wonderful life- but it was built on a unforgiveable foundations.

This is what I told myself as Emma drew me into an empty classroom. She moved to quickly pull down the blinds and turned to me. "So," she said, "still want to go through with this?"

I paused. "Yes."

She cackled, eyes gleaming. "Are you so sure? And here I was thinking that your common sense would overcome your morals."

"I need to do this."

"You don't. You could completely ignore what I have to say- just go back to your happy little life with your happy collection of girls and live the rest of your life in horny bliss." She leant forward and my eyes were drawn to that wickedly tempting cleavage of hers. "I can tell you- I don't regret the coin."

"You remember what happened though, don't you?"

Another cackle. "Yes! The benefits of being a witch! But I have to say that I regret that I do remember. Old Emma was so sad and pathetic...no. I wish that I never knew that girl."

"Oliver might beg to differ."

"Maybe. And maybe not. Still, my offer still stands. Go and walk away from here. Or even better..." she moved to press up against me. "Ditch those girls and be my consort. I can promise you erotic experiences the likes of which you could never imagine. With my dark arts and your coins and that wonderful cock of yours... we could rule this school. This city."

I swallowed. "Not interested."

"Well then," she murmured. "Let's see if you still feel that way when you're sad and alone again." She backed away and moved to leave the room.

"What about ending the curse?" I said.

"Oh!" She turned back. "Just turn the coin purse inside out and show it to them. That will make them remember their who they were before. After that if you compel them to give the coins up- they will. And then everything will be back to the way things were."

"Will they remember what happened?"

"Nope. You'll be off the hook!" She turned and paused. "Oh- and by the way- just in case you're thinking you can make me give up my coin? You should only try it if you want me to curse your cock off. Goodbye and good luck."

And with that she left.

***

The walk back was hell. So was the rest of the afternoon. I didn't even bother trying to pretend something wasn't wrong; instead just telling everyone that I would explain myself later. Time slowed to a crawl as I did everything I could to hide myself in my work and ignored the steadily panicked looks that Olivia and Mai shot my way in class.

Soon enough school ended. We loaded up into my car and Tracey drove, her driver's gloves gripping the wheel a little tighter than normal. We shuffled silently into the lounge room. By some silent consent they sat on the couch, while I stood.

"Okay," said Mai, "you're creeping us out. Why are you talking to Emma?"

Alesha said, "Isn't she your friend?"

"Yes and I know how scary she can get. Remember what happened with Dennis? He still can't go near a lilly pond without flashbacks. What's up, John?"

"You're not breaking up with me, are you?" asked Olivia.

"You're not cancelling going to the Prom night, are you?" asked Alesha.

"You're not skipping my punishments, are you?" asked Tracey. "I nearly had the entire bingo card of naughtiness filled in!"

I held up the coin purse. All of the girls went still. With a deep and heavy sigh I turned it inside out.

They stirred and then reached into pockets, bags and- in Alesha's case- cleavage. They pulled out the gleaming coins and stared at them.

I took a deep breath and said, "I don't know how this happened. I got these coins and one by one...somehow, you ended up with them. And then they changed you." Silence from the girls. "This is all my fault. I know that you must be feeling violated- that you must be angry. All I can say is that I can fix this. I can make things so that you can go back to the ways things were. I can- are you laughing?"

Alesha had started first; bubbling giggles that made her chocolate cleavage shudder in waves. Olivia started right after, big, fuck-off guffaws that had her doubled over. Mai made a series of rapid-fire snorts while Tracey hid her smile behind her hand while her shoulders shook. I stood dumbfounded as their laughter rose to fill the room.

It was Olivia that stopped laughing first. "Okay, okay, everyone- enough." She waved the others down. "Okay, seriously- stop." She sighed and flipped back her hair. "You're really sweet, you know that? Like, I can't think of how many guys would do this."

"He's like a big human teddy bear, isn't he?" said Alesha.

"You know he offered to marry me if we were single at forty?" said Mai. "He was, like, thirteen at the time."

"So nice," said Tracey. "Kind of dumb though- sorry, master."

"Do you really think..." started Olivia.

"That you were the one..." continued Alesha.

"That made us take the coins?" concluded Mai and Tracey.

"I stole mine," said Olivia. "Remember?"

"I snatched mine right out of your hands," said Alesha.

"I knew what I was taking when you gave it to me," said Mai.

"I downright conned you into getting mine," said Tracey. "And I wouldn't have needed to if you'd just given it to me like you were meant to."

"Meant to?"

"Those are our coins," said Olivia. "They were always meant for us."

"You think these were your wishes they were fulfilling?" said Alesha. "Sorry Bro, but I guess you never had an incest fantasy and a need to get away from your deeply shitty stepdad."

"So- none of you want to give the coins back?" I asked. There was a resounding chorus of nos.

"You have any idea how much better my anxiety is now?" Mai shivered. "I don't ever want to go back to the way things were."

"I finally get to live out my fantasy," said Tracey. "Being the pampered sex slave of a rich guy with a nice dick."

"That's your ultimate fantasy?" asked Alesha, scowling.

"It's pretty commonplace- and don't kink-shame!"

"Fine," muttered Alesha. "As for me- I have a girlfriend and a secret insestuous lover and, and well," she blushed. "I have a family. I mean, a better one." She shivered. "Do you want to know what happened if I your Mom didn't take me in? What happened originally? I don't want to go back to that. John, there was a reason I was so angry before."

I turned to Olivia. "What about you?"

"What about me?" she said.

"You used to be someone else entirely. I took that away from you, made you love me... don't you want to be Oliver again?"

She smiled slowly. "I never was."

"What?"

"I knew what I was doing when I took the coin, John. Trust me when I say this is what I always wanted."

"But- you're the top athlete of our school! Every guy wanted to be you!"

"My dad...he had expectations. Ones I couldn't ever disappoint. Ones I never wanted. Want to hear something funny? I think we actually have a better relationship this way. He sees me as something other than a second chance to live out his youth."

"What about me?"

"Don't you remember what I told you last night?"

"You used to bully me because you had a crush on me but...but that was..." I stopped talking. "Oh. Even before?"

"I guess it was easier to act on it all when I looked like a girl more than a guy." She sighed. "Look. If you feel this is weird, if you want...I'll give you the coin back. But I'm happy like this. I'm more me now than I was before."

I hesitated. Then I shook my head. "Keep it."

"There's one thing I don't get," said Alesha. "Where did you get the coin purse from in the first place?"

I looked down at the inside-out coin purse. "I guess we'll never know. I guess..." I frowned as I felt something in my back pocket. I reached around and took out the object that was there and looked at it.

It was a gold coin with the following words on the front.

MASTER OF COIN.

I blinked as the memories suddenly cascaded back-

***

"No," said Uncle Chen. "I think you are a nice boy. Hey- will you wait for a second?"

I smiled indulgently as the old man shuffled upstairs and came down. "I remember when I first got this," he said. "Old coin-purse! There funny story!"

"Story?"

"Yes," said the old man. "Old story. Once used to be wonderful age! Full of wonders and things."

"Things?"

"Dragon. Ghost. Hero. Big drama! And more- love stories and romances and pillow book tales."

"You mean, myths and stuff."

"Yes! World more interesting. But there was old king, many years ago, he greedy. Very mean. Very lonely. Hated women and love! Hated not being most important. So he did big spell. Made all of wonder and story into coin. Kept it all for himself." He chuckled. "Silly story. Baba told me when giving purse. He say, always show it to good person."

"Why?"

"He say right person, coins come out, wonders come back!" He laughed. "Like wishes. Silly story, yes? Here. Take look, will you?" And he turned back. "See if it like you!"

I reached down and picked up the coin purse, feeling the smooth texture of the silk. "What's inside?"

"Nothing. No coin."

"No, there's something in here- hey." He'd already turned away and shuffled back into the kitchen with surprising speed. "There's a coin already in here." Feeling vaguely guilty I tipped it out. It was a surprisingly heavy disk of gleaming gold with the following words written across its face:

MASTER OF COIN

I blinked and the coin was gone. Uncle Chen came back into the living room, a mug of tea in hand. "What were we talking about?" I asked, absent-mindedly stuffing the coin purse into my pocket.

"Hmph." He gave me a long look-over. "Nothing. You go now. Enjoy!"

"Enjoy?"

"You see." And he sat down and ignored me. A moment later I walked out the front door.

***

I sat back as I relayed the memory to the others. Their coins had vanished again and the coin-purse lay on the table. "So that's how."

"Oh, I've got some questions of dear Uncle when I get home," said Mai. "Starting with: why didn't he give it to me?"

"That explains everything though," said Olivia. "I guess there's no more mysteries."

"Not really," said Alesha. "I mean, was that really where the purse came from? Why did it react to John? I mean, the world is full of nice people- what makes him so special? No offence. Why did he forget about the coin-purse when everyone else had their memories changed to suit their role- surely he'd rather 'remember' always being the master?"

"Okay-" started Tracey.

"Why did we all change based on our relationship with John while Emma got turned into a witch instead of, I dunno, John's witch? If Olivia got turned into a girl, why was I adopted and not, say, a white girl now? Why did-"

"Okay, okay, Jesus," said Olivia. "Let's just answer everything you've said with 'magic did it' and call it a day, okay? The important thing is we're not going to change back." She turned to me. "You're sure about not changing us back? You're happy with us like this?"

"Are you really all happy like this?"

"Yes," they chorused back.

"Then yes," I said. "As the master of the coin- I so decree."

Olivia leapt up and jumped into my arms. "God, you are such a nerd."

Alesha joined her a moment later. "God, I love you both."

Mai pressed herself against me. "I'm so glad you ended up with the purse. I'd just use it to turn everyone into Anime characters or something."

"That's not how it works-" started Alesha.

"Shhhhhh." She reached over and kissed my sister on the cheek. "Don't ruin my dreams."

I turned to where Tracey sat, doing her best puppy dog expression. "Come here." She shot over like a lightning bolt to nuzzle my hand, sighing in happiness. "What next, master?"

"I think we should-"

"Celebratory orgy," said Olivia.

"Celebratory orgy," said Alesha.

"Pizza- fuck. Okay, orgy then," said Mai. "But maybe pizza after?"

"Master?" Tracey said, a glint in her eye.

"Get ready," I said. "So the Coinmaster decrees."

"...Nerd."

***

We spent a few minutes cuddling on the couch while Tracey ran off, warning us that we'd better not come in until she'd made 'preparations.' She breathlessly pushed us into Dad's bedroom a little while later to find a small army of candles lit and a mass of rose petals scattered on the rumpled sheets. She knelt next to the bed with a small smile on her face while soft, gentle music played in the background.

"This is nice," said Mai. "Did you plan this?"

"I keep romantic stuff in stock," she said. "In case master ever needs me to help him plan a seduction, or it's valentine's day, or he proposes to Olivia, or..."

"Okay," said Alesha. "Our evil little slave's a secret romantic."

"Hey, don't ruin the mood, alright?" said Olivia, snuggling against me. "Thanks, Tracey."

"My pleasure," she purred.

"So, um, I've never really done the orgy thing before," said Mai. How do you- aiiii!" she screamed as I picked her up and carried her bodily to the bed. "We're not telling Ben about this, right? Right?"

I deposited her on the bed and began pull off her top. "If he gets upset I'll just loan him Tracey for the night."

"Okay," she said as she unhooked her bra, her nipples already stiff. "I mean, you don't count but other girls..." I leant down to kiss her, slow and gentle. "Oh, that's nice."

I turned to see Olivia and Alesha already stripping each other down, stopping every moment or so to kiss. I got off the bed to shuck off my own clothes while Mai did the same. I turned to Tracey and said, "You too. All of it. I want you nice and naked and ready."

Tracey stripped her clothing off in slow, sensual movements while I hauled the now naked Mai onto my lap. I kissed her again while my hands roamed her body.

She laughed as I stroked her skin and caressed her breasts and I saw the old Mai inside her, the Mai that I'd laughed with and cried with and trusted more than anything in this world; the same Mai who had a sly smile as I eased her legs open. I knew her and so did my fingers; they slid into her wet, hot, secret places as we giggled and kissed. Soon she was moaning against my mouth, tensing and relaxing in a slow, languid rhythm.

I shifted my hips to the horizontal and, without even looking, pointed down. A moment later my cock was enveloped in a hot, wet warmth. Mai broke off to look down, watching as Tracey enveloped my length in long, slow strokes. "Fuck, that's really hot to watch."

"So watch," I said, my fingers moving faster. She bit her lip and shifted up; I bent my head down to nibble and kiss and lick. Soon enough her slow movements sped up until her legs spasmed out. Her hands clutched my head to her pussy as she came, screaming in pleasure.

I untangled myself from her lower half as Mai lay there, panting. She said, "Olivia and Alesha- once again- thanks so much for all the oral training."

Olivia chuckled. "Hey, you trained him up on a lot of things yourself." She was wrapped around Alesha, cupping her breasts with one hand and stroking her groin with the other while both watched the depravity on the bed.

"It takes a village to make a stud," murmured Alesha, her eyes closed as she enjoyed her lover's roaming hands. "No way in hell we're giving this up."

Mai slipped off the bed on shaky legs and I focused on Tracey. The blonde girl's eyes burned with amused lust. Brushing back her hair, she moved to slowly lick my length with slow, precise movements. My hands dug into the bedsheets against the slow, torturous lines of pleasure being drawn on my flesh by my tongue.

"I have to learn how to do that," muttered Mai from the floor.

It's nice," muttered Alesha, who eased herself out of Olivia's grasp. "But I think she can do better."

"Oh?" Tracey looked up to see my adopted sister grinning evilly. Alesha took a fistful of the blonde's hair and leant down. "I think your master needs something a little more aggressive, don't you think?"

Tracey's eyes flickered up to me and then back to Alesha. She smiled and said in the most seductive tones imaginable, "Oh no. Please. Not that."

Alesha laughed and then a moment later my slave's lips opened wide as the length of my cock was shoved down against her throat. I watched Alesha's dark hands twist and push as Tracey was thoroughly- if not entirely unkindly- facefucked against my groin. Her other hand slid down to Tracey's thighs, searching and then stabbing in, and I felt my slave's muffled scream of pleasure against my cock.

Alesha let go and Tracey gasped for air, panting and wiping the tears and saliva from her face. She moved to take me again but I gestured her off. "You rest for now," I said. "But don't think we won't be using you later."

"Yes...sir..." she murmured, bonelessly slipping off the bed to sprawl atop of Mai, who made a squeaking sound at the sudden weight dropped on her lap. Olivia laughed and reached down to untangle the two of them, easily hefting Tracey onto her lap. "Who's a good slave?" she murmured, cradling her ex-girlfriend against her body.

"The best," Tracey croaked. "Not good, the best."

Alesha climbed atop me, her heavy breasts brushing against my stomach as she moved. She didn't laugh or joke as she straddled me; instead she leant in and gave me a soul-searing kiss, her body pressing against mine with bruising force. She rocked her hips, letting her soft thighs rub against my stiff erection. "I love you."

12