All Comments on 'Master of Coin Pt. 07'

by Someoneblue

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneover 1 year ago

Loved it. It was different and fun. I would not change anything. 5*

JazHazJazHazover 1 year ago

That was a classic happy ending, for everybody.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 1 year ago

I am really emotional. I felt like you had written aspects of who I wish to be in the girls. You them put the Amorous Angel. My desire is to be a sexy magical angel that spreads love and deals justice. Bad people get punished & others healed and transformed for the better. This story is just wonderful. This closeted trans gal is so kind for this gift. Keep writing. Keep imagining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do worry about the potential consequences of unleashing werewolves and vampires on the world, and how to potential alterations of the past could affect the present (look what happened to Mai before her coin), but I bet it was a lot of fun coming up with all those alliterative names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fantastic story, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I love that in the end the protagonist remains a good person and everything is consensual. Thanks for sharing.

qxvw198qxvw198over 1 year ago

Outstanding way to combine magical mind control and consent. Very enjoyable.

LynchjimLynchjimabout 1 year ago

I honestly have read about half your stories so far. I’ve loved each one so far absoloutely loved them all. My only problem so far is that there’s so many stories it means unless you clone yourself I will always be waiting for more chapters lol not a bad problem really. I just want to thank you for all the hard work you must put in with research you must do especially for the Egyptian story. Many many thanks buddy please never stop.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sequel please! And bring back Dawn the Sexual Explorer. I was rooting for her the whole story through.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot11 months ago

What fun! Now to see what happens in 10 years after college, 25 years as offspring become teenagers, and then what happens with the new generation....

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop6 months ago

Really enjoyed this, i hope you do a sequel

AspernEsslingAspernEssling4 months ago

This was fun! And it had a happy ending, which isn't so easy to do in this genre. I liked it better than 'Long story short', because we can follow the controller's experience. You pulled off narrating from the 'controlled' person's perspective in 'Dark Princess', which was also fun, but again, the Hero didn't really have agency. I took heed of your warning, and skipped 'In Dreams, Dominance' (I can do without the darkness), but have enjoyed your other stories. Very clever construction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeoneblue@Someoneblue
A lover of dominance play and mind control. I hope you like my stories! I accept commissions for stories over at Questionable Questing (https://forum.questionablequesting.com/).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES