Master of Coin Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too," I said, not caring if it was because of the coin or not.

She sighed and then slowly slid down onto my length, groaning as she bottomed out against my hips. "Good, because I'm never giving this up." She began to rock her hips, building up a slow, pleasurable rhythm. I laughed and buried my head between her breasts, licking and sucking.

She moved away, and as her breast were cruelly drawn away from my face and I saw that Olivia had crawled onto the bed to capture her lips in another passionate kiss. A moment later she leant down to rain kisses on me as well. I laughed and caught her body and pulled her closer.

We spent time like that; Alesha riding my cock, her hips moving in ever-faster thrusts, while Olivia danced between us, kissing and caressing as though she couldn't decide which one she wanted to focus on more. Eventually her hand slid down to where Alesha and I were joined, seeking out her pink little clit; and that was that. Alesha's breath grew ragged and her movements disjointed. A moment later she threw her head back and wailed before collapsing atop me.

"This timeline is the best," she muttered. "Just perfect. Don't change anything else, okay?"

Olivia leant down to kiss her ear. "So do you think it's time to tell him about your breeding fetish?"

Alesha rose, indignation flaring in her eyes. "I was saving that for graduation!" She lunged for Olivia, who easily darted out of the way. Sighing, she clambered down off me and then off the bed.

Olivia snuggled up against me and smiled. "Happy?"

"If I wasn't right now something would be seriously wrong."

"You know what I mean."

"Yes. Everything is great. You're great." I rolled over to trap her beneath me. Her breath hitched as I traced my hands over her muscular body, marvelling at the mix of physical strength and feminine curves. "You're perfect. I love you."

"Good." She kissed me. "Now please, my Nerd. Fuck me as hard as you can?"

And so I did. I fucked my girlfriend with all the force I could muster, hard enough that she screamed and bit my shoulder and clawed my back; hard enough that the other three could only stop and watch wide-eyed, their own satiation forgotten beneath a rising tide of lust.

Hard enough that we broke the fucking bed.

Afterwards the five of us eyed the shattered remnants of the bed. "Dad's going to be pissed," Alesha said.

"Eh," said Olivia. "It was going to happen eventually."

"I think we can all say that we're shocked the bed went before the couch," muttered Mai.

"I'm sure I can smooth things over," said Tracey. "If I have your permission, or course?"

"Can we get pizza now?" asked Mai. "And then, you know...more sex?"

I nodded. "Pizza now. So says-"

Olivia groaned.

***

I walked into school tired and spent and very, very happy. Dad had sounded surprisingly understanding about the bed, all things considered. It had helped that Tracey had been the one to make the call. I'd told the others that I'd meet them at first class, but that I had something to do before then.

And I did.

I moved through the crowds at school until I reached my target. She was talking with her friends, laughing at a joke and I took a moment to look at her, let her natural warmth and kindness soak in. Let myself wonder what might have been.

Then I approached her. "Dawn," I said. "Hi."

"Hey." She smiled, uncertain; aware of my reputation as the guy who'd snagged the two hottest girls in school and- it was rumoured- had a side thing going on with his best friend and even his adopted sister. I reached into my coin purse and took her coin out. I read it and sighed, simultaneously relieved and disappointed.

"This is yours," I said. "You should have it."

"Thanks." She took the coin and read it. Then she smiled at me. It was sweet and gentle and a little sad and I wondered if she'd wondered what might have been as well.

Then she changed around that sad smile and nodded. She brushed lint off her tank top and smoothed down the fabric of her denim shorts before hefting her rucksack. She tucked her notebook on exotic sexual practices of the world into a side pocket, double checked that she was carrying her passport and straightened her safari helmet.

The Erotic Explorer turned and walked away from me into the adventurous, free life that she'd always wanted.

***

Time passed. There was sex and discussions and cram study sessions and debates and cuddling and the occasional argument. Until at last we were out of time.

Prom night had come.

We bundled out of our cars, dressed up and laughing. Mai had come with us, Ben in tow; Alesha was ruthless at pointing out just how cute they were together. Olivia and Mai and Tracey and I had gone together as a group.

(Technically it was Olivia and Mai and myself, with Tracey insisting that she counted as an accessory. She still looked overjoyed when I gave her a corsage and insisted on a dance.)

We danced and laughed and talked about our futures. We talked about our pasts as well, the pasts that were and the pasts that had been. And we danced some more.

I danced with Olivia, who talked about her sports scholarship. "Not that all the studying didn't help," she said. "I mean, you and Alesha are going to the same place, right?"

"Definitely," I said. "Tracey too. She insists that we'll need an in-house maid."

"And Mai?"

"Mai's going elsewhere," I said. "But that doesn't mean we won't still be friends. I don't think what we have is the sort of thing that just breaks after a few years. Coin or no coin."

"Good," she said. "That girl is a hell of a good influence on you."

"That's what she says about you."

"Nah, I'm more of a bad influence." She chuckled and buried her head into my shoulder. "So, you going to do your thing later?"

"I'll wait until the end," I said. "Let everyone enjoy the night."

Mai was next to dance. "Ben has questions."

"What sort of questions."

"Um, what are we going to do afterwards? Only I sort of invited him to your house after, and well..."

"Orgies," I said. "Yeah. Tell you what- when things start getting heated why don't you take him to my room? I'm sure you can think of a way to keep him distracted."

"Cool, cool, cool," she said. "Um. Can I borrow Tracey...?"

I laughed. "Sure."

Tracey was next. She sighed happily as we danced but otherwise didn't speak.

Alesha came last, and she surprised me by kissing my quickly on the lips in the middle of the room. "It's not like we'll be seeing most of these people ever again," she said, winking. "You realise that when we go to college most people won't know we're related?"

"Unless you tell them," I pointed out. "Which you will because you totally dig the forbidden love aspect of it all."

"Hmph." She leaned against me. "So when are you going to...?"

"You and Olivia had a bet, didn't you?"

"Of course not," she said, eyes sparkling. "That would be wrong."

"Well then you'll just have to wait."

And wait she did, until the speeches had been given and the king and queen had been crowned and the last dance was announced. It was then that I awkwardly clambered onto the stage and coughed. Hundreds of eyes- students and teachers alike- turned towards me. "Hi," I said. "Could everyone come a bit closer? I have a special announcement."

Students gathered close while teachers watched me like hawks. I pulled the coin purse from my jacket pocket and said, "I just want to say to everyone here- it's been a hell of a year for all of us. A hell of a lot of years, really. And it hasn't been easy for people, either. I know that most of us," I looked at Olivia in her pale white dress, "we don't necessarily live the lives we want. Or we might want to be someone- something else- but we don't really know how to express it. Or maybe we're struggling with our lives... I guess what I'm saying is- for all those people, this is for you. Enjoy."

And I upturned the coin purse onto the dance floor.

A stream poured out, dozens- hundreds- of pieces of metal striking the floor, spinning and tumbling and rolling away into a widening pile of gleaming gold discs. The crowd waited until the last of the coins came to a stop.

And then they moved.

There was no pushing, no shoving; no arguments or mistakes. Everyone knew their coin. The golden disks vanished inside purses and pockets and clasped hands while the people I'd grown up with for three years, one by one and with a minimum of fuss, changed.

Olivia, Alesha, Mai and Tracey gathered beside me on the stage and watched. I spotted Emma in the back, cackling as she beheld what I'd done.

Most of the changes were subtle or small. The dozen member of the Perfect Poly hugged each other with tears in their eyes. The Sickening Sweethearts- a fifty year old maths teacher and one of Dawn's friends- held hands and sang a duet while a space rapidly cleared around them. I saw new pairings, new friends and new families formed in a heartbeat; Seductive Stepmothers and Built Boyfriends and Lovely Lesbian Lovers and other roles and combinations.

Other changes were more dramatic as sexes and ages shifted from one heartbeat to the next. I saw the Arousing Androgyny and the Fabulous Futa giggle as they eyed each other. while our elderly librarian- her liver spots and wrinkles vanishing, her grey hair vanishing into a mane of black hair- pocketed the SUPER-HOT STRIPPER coin. The Virtuous Virgin- formerly a drug-dealing, meth-using tough guy- smiled sweetly and blushed while the Handsome Hunk gingerly took her hand.

A handful of changes pushed things into the fantastic. The Lecherous Lycanthrope and the Naughty Nosferatu ran off into the night to hunt for impressionable teenage girls; the Moaning Magical girl and the Stunning Super ran off after them, with a resounding cry of, 'For sexy justice!' Timothy the class clown keeled over; I nearly panicked until the Perverted Poltergeist jumped out of their corpse, floating off to the girl's lockers with a grin. A bluebell sang on the outstretched hand of the Pure(ish) Princess; she watched the Wholesome White Knight and the Brutish Bastard square off, biting her lip in anticipation. The Amorous Angel knelt in see-through robes and prayed for all present, the top of her dress gaping open to reveal a cleavage that was truly heavenly, as the Sensuous Succubus whispered sweet sin in her ear, her tail lashing with eagerness.

I watched people laugh and talk and leave for lives both new and old but always better and closed the coin purse before tucking it away. "And that was that."

"Well," said Olivia. "Not entirely. I mean, I'm kind of curious what kind of coin your dad is meant to have."

"Really?" I'm scared," said Alesha. "But we're definitely doing this again at our college mixer, right?"

"Definitely," said Tracey. "And maybe my aunt? She's a little lonely. If that's okay, Master?"

"Hey," said Mai, "if you're doing your college then you're doing mine too. Isn't that right, dear?" She turned to the her date, Benji-San the Mysterious Exchange Student.

"Whatever you say, Mai-chan." He cuddled up against her.

"Okay," said Alesha. "I definitely think that doesn't make sense given what we know-"

"Let's go home," I said. "We can sort it out over pizza."

"And sex."

"And forbidden love!"

"And punishments."

"And anime!"

We walked off the stage and into our new lives.

***

Hope you like this! As always, feel free to leave critiques and feedback in the comments.

12