Master of Elements Ch. 05: Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brigit sighed, "It all sounds very complicated. Perhaps when we find the Mistress of Aether, she will understand. Meanwhile we need to work on Jennifer Kitaka. One thing I don't understand is her name. There is no goddess called Jennifer that I've ever heard of."

"Me neither" I said. "What about Kitaka then. I'll search it." I did so, checking the internet. There were any number of references to individuals of that surname and it seemed it was a common enough one in Uganda. So I tried 'Kitaka, goddess' as a search and came up trumps: 'Kitaka, a Ugandan name which means Goddess of the Earth'. "Yes, looks like she's our girl," I said. "I wish I knew more about her background. It might help in making contact."

"In that case, you need a crash course in social media. I thought you were supposed to be a modern man," Brigit said grinning. "She's on Facebook and rather more open about herself than I would consider sensible."

"Really? What does it say?"

"Seems she from rather a posh and well-connected family. They are Bagandan - that's the dominant people in southern Uganda - or at least her father is. Her mother isn't Ugandan at all; she's a Coptic Christian from Egypt. Jennifer says her parents met at an inter-denominational conference of African Christians. I guess that explains her lighter complexion."

"More than that," I said. "To the ancient Greeks Egypt would have been the south, so the fact she is of mixed African/Egyptian heritage probably makes sense."

"Well, it seems that our modern girl has benefited from her multi-cultural origins. It says here she speaks seven languages, including Lugandan, Coptic Egyptian, English, Swahili and Arabic."

"Clever girl," I said and meant it. I had never managed to master anything beyond my native tongue.

"Indeed she is, I would say, in lots of ways. She's currently training to be a nurse and says that when she's qualified she wants to work abroad to gain experience and then come back to help the people of Uganda."

"All very noble. Anything about her private life? Is there a boyfriend ... or even a husband?"

"No. She's only 18 after all, and it's a conservative society. Plus her family seem pretty religious - Anglican Christians to be exact." Brigit looked up from the screen. "You need to be careful Chris. Just because she's unattached doesn't mean in a society like this that you can waltz in, bed the girl and then cart her off round the world with you. Her family would likely object and aside from her parents, she's got siblings, so unless you want her father and brothers out to get you, you're going to need a plan."

I was well aware I had the tricky task before me in persuading her parents to let their daughter go off with a stranger. I was wondering whether I would need to use my new mind influencing powers again and if I did whether they would work with such a sensitive issue. Still, all we could do was go and see her and then react to the situation as it developed.

*****

Things worked out far better than I expected, although for reasons that on a personal level made me pause for thought about just what I had got involved in. When we got to Jennifer's house I had my story prepared that Brigit and I were just checking on her to make sure she was ok. I thought it would work because I expected Jennifer to back me up.

In the event, it proved unnecessary. When we arrived Brigit was invited to talk to Jennifer but her father took me to one side. "Might I have a word with you Mr Ward? Alone, if we may. We can use my study." This was said in a tone that brooked no argument and I quietly followed him.

We went into a room laid out as a small home office. I already knew that Mr Kitaka was a member of his country's social elite, a university professor, and he had an impressive manner which offset the fact that he was several inches shorter than me and somewhat plump. He shut the door and we sat in the only two chairs.

"Do you believe in God, Mr Ward?" he asked. It was not the conversational opening I had been expecting and I was caught off guard. I muttered something about not having given it much thought. In truth, I had no more belief in the Christian god he was clearly referring to than I had in the pagan goddesses Brigit and Freya were named after.

"Well, I have no doubts," Mr Kitaka continued, "and when the Lord speaks to me, I listen. I prayed last night, as I always do, and I was answered. In my sleep I had a dream. Through it I know somehow that my daughter owes her life to you - for which I thank you from the bottom of my heart - and that her destiny lies with you. You - and she - have something important to do."

I was staring at him open mouthed. What he was saying was scarily near the truth. How could he possibly know?

"I have faith, Mr Ward, and I will do what my Lord commands. But I am still a father and I love my daughter. I fear that my daughter's virtue also belongs to you now and that is a hard thing for someone raised in my culture, but if God wills it, it cannot be sinful. All I ask is that you do not hurt her and try to keep Jennifer safe. Will you promise me that Mr Ward?"

I was genuinely impressed and when I solemnly said, "I swear I will do Jennifer no harm and will do everything in my power to keep her safe," I meant it.

"Then you have my blessing Mr Ward, and may God save and support you and my daughter."

*****

So it was that an hour later Brigit and I left with Jennifer Kitaka, me feeling rather humbled by her father's sincerity and trust and wondering whether higher powers were truly at work. Jennifer in contrast was excited and seemed already to have made friends with Brigit. We went to the airport and booked tickets for Cairo for tomorrow - Brigit on a separate flight from Jennifer and me - then went back to my hotel.

Brigit pulled me to one side in the hotel lobby. "She's such a sweet little thing and inexperienced for 18, less even than I was, but she's madly attracted to you already. You be good to her Christopher Ward. I'll stay out of the way for the moment. Take her to bed - she wants that - but don't just fuck her, make love to her Chris."

I took Jennifer to our hotel room while Brigit made herself scarce. I felt oddly embarrassed, although Jennifer seemed positively eager. Not that I wasn't aroused by the idea of sleeping with this young woman. She was wearing an extremely colourful long dress, not unlike a sari, and I couldn't help wondering what lay beneath.

She looked to have a trim, lithe figure, befitting her eighteen years, but distinctly curvaceous, with a prominent breasts and what promised to be a delicious rounded bottom. In height she was no more than 5' 2", so I towered over her. Her face was a pretty as I remembered, especially when she smiled at me as she was now, and I admired her lightly frizzed brown hair, sensibly tied back as nurses are taught to do.

Once in the bedroom I produced the ring of the Mistress of Earth, the one set with an emerald. "Brigit tells me that she has already explained what is happening and how you fit in to it but still I must warn you that if you take this ring ..."

"I will fall madly in love with you and want to obey you. Yes, Brigit told me," Jennifer interrupted. "But I want to tell you something, Sir, if I may. I come from a very traditional background. I love and honour my parents and would have followed their wishes, staying a virgin until I married. But I have a lot of ... well ... passionate thoughts. I think this calling may be a sort of liberation for me, but one God has ordained and my father has accepted, so I need feel no guilt. In short I want you to know that I'm happy and I just hope that I please you too."

The last few words were said shyly, in contrast to the bold declaration that had preceded it. I smiled, only too happy to relieve her of that concern. "Oh, goodness, yes Jennifer, you please me more than I can say. You seem like a lovely girl and you're gorgeous as well. Here, hold out your hand." She gave me her left hand and I slid the emerald ring onto her ring finger. "There, that is as good as being married," I said, somewhat disingenuously.

"Master," she murmured and thereafter, unlike the other girls, she has never called me anything else. She seems to like it that way and who am I to argue? She moved closer and I took her in my arms, feeling her shapely body pressing against mine as we kissed. All my earlier embarrassment had gone. I wanted this girl and soon. My cock was hardening in my pants and I knew Jennifer could feel it. She pressed herself closer to me.

Eventually we broke apart and I took her to the bedside. "Jenny," I said, giving her a pet name, "that's a beautiful dress, but I think you would look even nicer without it."

She gave a shy but pleased smile and began to strip. Her body was as wonderfully curved as I had guessed, and as more and more smooth brown skin was exposed my arousal grew. I began to undress myself, Jennifer hastening over to help me toward the end. When she pulled down my underpants and my erect cock sprang into view, she gave a little gasp and gazed at it as if fascinated. Tentatively she reached out her hand and touched it and my cock gave an upward jerk of pleasure.

"Lie on the bed Jenny," I said and she immediately did so, lightly trembling. I lay next to her and started by kissing her while my hands slid over her body, stroking her skin and lightly teasing the more sensitive areas but without going too far yet. Then I let my mouth wander slowly down her body, kissing her neck and chest, then sucking and licking the hardened nipples on her magnificent breasts. Jennifer gave a moan of pleasure.

I carried on down, kissing her flat belly and thighs before ending between her legs where I finally began to pleasure her properly. I found she was already aroused and wet and as I worked my tongue on her labia and clitoris that only increased. Jennifer was quivering with anticipation, her fingers entwining in my hair as I lapped at her pussy.

I lifted my face up from between her legs and moved over Jennifer where she lay on her back, waiting in a mixture of desire, anticipation and just a little nervousness. I gently spread her legs wider and then brought the head of my hardened erection to the entrance to her virgin but willing pussy. I pushed forward and the head slid inside with less difficulty than I had expected. She was tight, but ready for me.

I paused. I could feel her unbroken hymen barring the way. I leant forward and embraced Jennifer, without thrusting inward with my penis. I kissed her and felt her respond to me. Only then did I move my hips and push my cock forward. She gave a gasp as I felt her hymen give and my length moved forward into her vagina. It had not been too difficult and I hoped it had not been painful for her. Once I had fully penetrated her I didn't at once beginning thrusting, but instead held her close so she could get used to the feeling.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "Better than ok; it's wonderful. To be made a woman by my Master is more than I ever dreamed of. Take me Master, make me yours forever."

I needed no second invitation. I began to move in and out of her, gently at first but with increasing speed as I realised she was enjoying it as much as I was. Then I hugged Jennifer to me and flipped us over so I was on my back and she was on top. Her small size and those beautiful boobs had made me want to see her riding my cock. She seemed just as pleased with this new position as I was. I reached my hands up and massaged her breasts, teasing her stiffened nipples, as I continued to thrust my cock into her pussy.

Brigit had a sort of passionate sensual eroticism to her lovemaking; Freya a more direct lust-fuelled relish. With Jenny I already knew it was going to be sheer joy and fun. She might have been a virgin only 15 minutes earlier but it was clear this girl delighted in the giving and receiving of sexual pleasure in an open, simple and happy way. Having worked out what to do she was now bouncing on my cock, fucking herself and me with enthusiasm. If she felt any discomfort from my taking her virginity she certainly wasn't showing it.

Brigit had told me to be gentle and so I had - at the beginning. But I was starting to think this girl would enjoy anything I could give her. "Jenny, I think it's time you knew what a proper shafting is like," I said, almost laughing at the look of glee on her face at my words.

"Ohhh, Master, that sounds fun," she said grinning happily.

"Then get on all fours on the bed. I'm going to take you from behind. If you really want to feel 'mastered' like you say, then there's nothing to beat it."

Jennifer lifted herself off me and I saw there was only the tiniest trace of blood; her hymen must have been quite thin, so explaining the relative lack of discomfort. Then I forgot about all about such things. Jenny had assumed the position I had ordered and as a result I was presented with the sight of the coffee coloured rounded globes of her smooth, tight feminine backside. She really did have the most glorious bum I had ever seen. By this point the only thought in my head was to plunge my cock into her cunt and fuck her into an orgasmic mess.

So I took her again, this time from behind, and if not exactly rough, I was certainly not gentle, shafting her hard, my groin slapping into that glorious backside as I slammed my cock balls deep. Jennifer loved it, begging me to fuck her harder and she came twice before I finally shot my load deep inside her, with the knowledge that she was safe from pregnancy.

And that proved just the beginning. We showered and cleaned up and then she wanted to know more about sex, to do more, to feel more. I showed her how to suck my cock to get me hard again and what she lacked in skill she made up with enthusiasm. Then I slid my rejuvenated dick into her willing, wet pussy once more and we tried out every position I could remember or she could invent.

Brigid eventually returned to find Jennifer and me lying naked on the bed, the Mistress of Earth still toying with my flaccid cock, seeing if she could get it hard yet again so she could experience some more of what sex had to offer. Brigit laughed and said, "Well I can see that went well Master."

I grinned back and agreed. "You could say that. Care to join us?"

Brigit was already stripping, "Believe me, nothing could stop me. I came to tell you Freya and Matsu have made it to Athens. Just think, the five of us could be together soon. I'm looking forward to meeting Matsu."

"Me too, but just for the moment I think you should come and say a proper hello to Miss Kitaka here."

The redhead climbed onto the bed so that Jennifer was between her and me. "You know," she said to the African girl, "if our Master has been teaching you about sex with a man, there is a whole other set of experiences I can show you."

"Oh, that sounds fun. When can we start?" Jenny asked.

"Now," said Brigit huskily as she took the nipple of one of Jennifer's large breasts into her mouth. I took the other and we began to suck, Brigit's and my hands sliding between our new lover's legs. I had the feeling it was going to be a long and delightful evening for all three of us.

*****

In Chapter 6 Chris will meet the Mistress of Aether and learn more of the secrets of that mysterious element.

12