Master of Elements Ch. 06: Aether

Story Info
The Mistress of Aether brings new hope.
6.2k words
4.76
5k
7

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: all characters are over 18, as set out in the story.

*****

Master of Elements: Chapter 6 - Aether

"Sublime Aether, best cosmic element, radiant, luminous, starlit offspring, I call upon you and I beseech you to be temperate and clear." Orphic Hymns, number five.

Remembering past mistakes, I sent Brigit on to Egypt and then Greece alone, while Jenny and I followed on a later flight to Cairo. Brigit's orders were to make contact with Freya and Matsu but ensure they stayed apart to avoid attracting unwelcome attention. I also instructed the three girls to commence searching for the Mistress of Aether. Meanwhile, I stayed for an extra week in Egypt with Jenny to help her practice her new skills as Mistress of Earth.

Cairo is a big city but you don't have to go too far out of it to find wasteland where she could try some things out, but even on the edge of the desert there were still plenty of people around. This was where my newly discovered mind-influencing powers came in useful. I discovered I could influence people to look the other way or simply ignore what they were seeing. It was a heady and intoxicating ability and I had to remind myself only to use it in the cause of our mission; it would have been all too easy to abuse. Jenny helped with this; my modestly bought up and gently religious companion had a well-developed idea of right and wrong and was happy to act as my conscience in these matters. I was glad of her advice.

As to Jenny's own powers, I could see her potential was vast. She was able to produce small seismic tremors - we were careful not to push that one too far - and move material around with a thought, arranging it into new shapes to suit her need. I suspected that fully unleashed she could have destroyed Cairo in an earthquake or flattened the pyramids. She did not yet realise her own power and I kept it from her, knowing that such thoughts would frightened her.

To be honest, they scared me too. If I succeeded in uniting the Mistresses their power would be extraordinary. The first four could burn, blast, drown and crumble any place we happened to be into so much rubble and I still had no real idea of what the fifth might be capable. How exactly could they fight our enemy without devastating the surrounding area? And what must the Creature's full power be like if it could face such enemies and potentially win?

These thoughts were an admission that I had no plan beyond the immediate search. So, with that somewhat depressing idea circling my mind, Jenny and I caught our flight to Athens.

*****

In accordance with my plan, the girls were all spread around central Greece to try and ensure that they were not easily detectable by the enemy. This was not a situation that pleased them. Freya had grown close to Brigid and Matsu and was keen to meet Jennifer, just as Brigit was Matsu and Jenny all the others. The result was that I was subject to a constant barrage of tweets, texts and emails asking when we could get together.

Given none of us had made any progress in the search for the Mistress of Aether, after about a week of this I conceded that we should meet, but to do so invited trouble. If we were going to get involved in some sort of massive fight, I didn't want too many innocent people caught in the crossfire. This was where a bit of history Gwydion Jones had shared with me came in handy.

The monastic chronicles that recorded the last attack by the enemy had ended with a battle in Agrafa, a remote and mountainous area of central Greece, almost inaccessible from the outside. It seemed that was still true today and so as good a place as any to gather. There was a risk that the Creature might have the same idea, but wherever we met up it was likely to soon know anyway.

Agrafa remained so isolated that there was not exactly a surplus of good hotels, but I found a pleasant enough one near the centre of the area and then ordered us to assemble there. The Seeker and four of the five Mistresses of Elements; it was a gathering loaded with both excitement and risk.

*****

The hotel was on the small side but well-appointed and set in beautiful hill country. My favourite feature was a wide veranda that gave splendid views of the wooded slope opposite the one our hotel was set on and also of the deep valley with its stream that lay between.

Another bonus was that the place was mostly empty, with few other guests. I was grateful for this - I didn't want too many innocent people around in case something spectacularly bad happened, which seemed only too likely. The funds continued to flow from the Steward, so I took advantage of the emptiness of the hotel to get us a room each, although I had every intention of paying friendly visits to all the girls when the chance arose, especially Matsu who I had just met face to face for the first time.

We had all arrived at different times and from different places during the previous evening and so eaten our first meal together that morning. Now we were relaxing in the bar. I knew that by rights I should have been worrying about our mission and ideally coming up with plots and plans as to how we would win. However, as I sat there, the only man with four stunningly beautiful women from around the globe, it was hard not to be swept up in the pleasure of the moment.

Brigit, redheaded, green eyed, laughing with the easy happiness of someone with a natural zest for life as she enjoyed the company of her new elemental sisters; Freya, blonde, blue eyed, coolly observing the gathering and yet possessed of inner passions that I knew she would be only to keen to show me and the others; Matsu, bright and enthusiastic, eager to learn all she could of her sisters and her new Master; Jennifer Kitaka, quieter and shyer than the others, but glad to be with this new sort of family; and all four beautiful in their different ways and with fit, slim bodies that would turn any man's head.

And heads were indeed turned. There weren't many guests around, although a noticed a couple of middle-aged men taking a good long look at my companions when their wives' attention was diverted, however, there were some staff. In particular a Greek youth of around 19, who was one of the waiters, served our table with drinks and made of a very poor job of not openly gawping at the display of pulchritude, clearly unable to decide which girl to stare at first.

My ladies knew perfectly well what was going on and Freya and Brigit in particular teased him by flirting gently, until finally I thanked the lad, tipped him and sent him on his way. I can't deny that it pleased me that everyone could tell these four were with me and I was confident that every man worthy of the name must have been envying me.

A little later, I noticed our waiter was now deep in conversation with one of his colleagues, another young man of similar age to himself. They were glancing over at the girls, and I guessed they were talking about them. Confirmation I was correct came in an unexpected way.

The waiter's chat was suddenly interrupted by a young woman with long dark brown hair, herself very beautiful but also with a distinct 'no-nonsense' attitude. She addressed them in a stream of fluent Greek and whatever it was she said had an impact, the two lads suddenly scattering as if keen to get on with their normal duties. She was dressed in a smart dark blue trouser suit, high heels and a crisp white blouse and I wondered perhaps if she was the hotel manager or something of the sort. Having seen off the two young men, she headed directly for our group.

"Hello," she said in excellent English. "Sorry about that; those two fools were being disrespectful of the ladies, discussing which ones they would like to screw first and I didn't care for them talking about my sisters in that way."

"Your sisters?" I said in confusion.

"Yes. My name is Athena - Athena Makris - and I am the Mistress of Aether. I've been waiting for you to arrive for a nearly a month and I'm pleased you've finally made it."

"You know who we are?" Freya said. The girls looked as surprised as I felt. Not that any of us doubted her claim; we were all feeling that familiar attraction we got when we met one of our companions.

"Not by name or sight but who else could such an assemblage be? One handsome man and four stunning women all in one place. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. I fact, having seen you all, I'm looking forward to it even more than I guessed." Athena smiled a demure yet sexy smile that spoke volumes about her meaning.

I could agree with her on that. The woman was just as gorgeous as her elemental sisters, with a typically Mediterranean olive skin, eye colour so dark as to be almost black, lovely long brunette hair and a figure that was all woman, fuller than the others and deliciously curvaceous. The only thing slightly out of place was that she looked a little older than the age range I had been given. My guess was she was around 25 and she had a certain air of additional authority that the others did not.

"How ... that is ... did you know your destiny from any early age, like me?" Matsu asked.

Athena drew up a chair from another table and sat down. "No. I had no idea until about a year ago when Gwydion Jones came to talk to me."

"Jones!" I said in further surprise. "You met Gwydion Jones?"

"Yes ... and I heard about his death. I'm very sorry; I liked him."

I nodded soberly, "So did I. But how did he find you? I'm supposed to be the Seeker. And why? And, come to that, why didn't he say anything to me?"

"From what he said Gwydion couldn't have found the others and he only located me because of something I wrote, something that chimed with a theory he was working on. When he first contacted me it was just as an academic - I'm a post-graduate student at the University of Athens working on particle physics and parallel dimensions. He only worked out who I was later. He told me that if you succeeded in finding the others you would eventually turn up here and I should wait for you when the time was right, so I guess he felt you shouldn't know about me, or it might have spoiled things."

"Yes, I can see what you mean," I said thoughtfully. "If I had known that you were here I don't think I could have resisted coming to find you first and that might have messed up everything. I have a suspicion that the Mistress of Aether is always supposed to be the last. The final peace of the jigsaw before ..."

I stopped. They all knew what I had been about to say - 'before we fight the Creature'. To which might be added: 'And it kills us all.' The mood, which had been joyous at Athena's arrival, darkened considerably and we all fell quiet.

Matsu broke the silence by saying, "Athena - she was the Greek Goddess of Wisdom, I think."

"Yes," said our Athena, "but also a great warrior." She sounded confident, which cheered everyone a little.

"So what was this theory that Gwydion had? And where did you fit in?" I asked.

"Those are excellent questions," Athena smiled, "But ones we need to discuss in a more private place. They carry the secret to how we might win this fight - and not just this once, but forever."

*****

I took Athena to my room - I had booked myself and the girls one each for the appearance of propriety - in order she could tell me more. However, I was not destined to hear what she had to say just yet. I'll not deny that it had occurred to me that the beautiful Greek lady was mine for the taking, especially once I had given her the ring that was rightfully hers, and that I might get more than just information from this one to one.

I had just presented her with the diamond ring, which she gratefully accepted with a comment that she hoped this would help her unlock certain key aspects of her plan, when we were interrupted by a knock on the door. This turned out to be Matsu and Brigit. They said that Freya had disappeared off somewhere with Jenny - I think we all guessed why - and so they had stopped by to see what was happening. The real reason was transparently obvious. I had had no opportunity to make love to Matsu yet and she was feeling a little jealous that it looked like Athena was going to get there first. The kindly Brigit had picked up on her unhappiness and was offering moral support.

Fortunately, Athena read the situation as well and swiftly removed any dilemma for me. "Please join us Matsu. I'd like that very much. Perhaps our Master might like to show both of us how much we mean to him." I enthusiastically endorsed this idea and Matsu smiled, all her tension gone. She was more than willing to share. Brigit, realising that I was about to take both my new women to bed, made her apologies and started to back out, leaving us to enjoy our threesome, however she stopped when Athena and Matsu asked her not to go.

"Yes stay, Brigit," I added. "We need to start bonding as team. I'm just sorry that Freya and Jenny aren't here too." This was true. One day soon I wanted all five beautiful girls together. I was an idea beyond my wildest fantasies only a few months before. But in the meantime, three was enough to be going on with.

The sexual tension was now palpable as all four of us knew what was about to happen. Athena and I forgot about her plans for a while; they were going to have to wait. She held up her hand with its new diamond ring adorning her left hand. "Do you mind if I do the tiniest bit of mind control, Master? Just for added pleasure. It won't do any harm and will wear off in a couple of hours."

"What do you mean?" I asked, intrigued.

"We are already all attracted to each other by the forces that started all this," Athena noted, "But I can enhance that by toning down our natural inhibitions for a while. For a couple of hours anything that might bring pleasure will seem great."

"I don't know," I said doubtfully. "What do you too think?" I asked Matsu and Brigit.

"I guess it would just turn all of us into Freya!" Brigit giggled, "Let's go for it!" Matsu nodded her agreement.

"OK Athena, do it," I said. She projected her will, amplified by her ring and we all felt the change in our minds. Our inhibitions and worries eased and our instincts for risk-taking and excitement increased. It was a bit like being drunk without the wooziness. The next two hours were wild and not something I am ever likely to forget, although keeping exact track of the details was impossible and all I can really record here is what I directly experienced.

We shed our clothes with remarkable speed. I noticed Matsu's eyes never left me as I stripped; she seemed fascinated. Brigit in contrast was mainly eying her two new elemental sisters. That was forgivable; she had seen me naked plenty of times. I decided Matsu would be my first. I stepped over to her, my cock already hardening. "Touch it," I whispered.

Matsu took my cock in her hands and stroked it. I moved closer and embraced her in my arms, kissing the Chinese girl with passion. She responded but carried on stroking my now fully erect penis. She kissed me fiercely as I picked her off her feet and carried her to the bed. I heard a low moan and glanced at Athena and Brigit briefly. To my complete lack of surprise, the brunette and redhead were in each other arms making out passionately.

Then I forgot them for the moment and gave Matsu the attention she deserved. She lay on the bed, on her back, passive and submissive but somehow making it clear that she wanted me now. I climbed on top of her and my cock slid into her pussy as if it were the easiest and most natural thing in the world - as perhaps it was. I felt Matsu lift her legs and wrap them round my back, dragging me deeper inside her.

She was a small girl and I wondered if she might find it difficult to take my cock, but she was so aroused and wet that, although tight, I began to move in and out easily. Matsu was whispering into my ear words of love and how much she was enjoying what I was doing, which only made want her more. In fact, Athena's 'no inhibitions' thing was kicking in and I somehow knew I could fuck this girl as powerfully as I liked and she would just ask me to do it harder.

Given that awareness, I withdrew until just the tip of my cock was still inside Matsu, then thrust in hard and fast filling her pussy without warning. She cried something out in Chinese, and then I began to fuck her in earnest. I looked up and saw Athena was now sprawled on the bed next to us, Brigit's head between her legs.

I continued to fuck my petite Asian beauty hard. She had already had some little mini-orgasms shake her body but I could see she was building toward a proper one. She was clinging tightly to me as I thrust hard in and out of her tight, wet pussy with a squelching sound, our flesh slapping against each other as I pounded her with my hard cock.

There was a writhing next to me - Athena had cum on Brigit's lapping tongue. Perhaps that set Matsu off too. Her legs tightened round my back, her groin thrust up against mine, and she climaxed, her juices wetting my still hard cock. I held her for some moments while she passed through and came down from her peak and then I withdrew. I hadn't cum and my cock was like a bar of iron in its hardness.

Brigit, looking up from between Athena's legs, saw it, wet with Matsu's juices. She immediately moved to take my cock in her mouth and lick it clean. Athena rolled over and began to kiss Matsu and run her hands over the Chinese girl's body. After a few moments Athena told Matsu to shuffle up the bed and then crouched down between her legs to lick her juicy cunt. In doing so, the brunette's bottom and pussy were near the foot of the bed.

This gave me an idea. I told Brigit to get up on the bed next to Athena in the same position. I stepped forward and used my left hand to stroke and tease the Irish redhead's pussy while my right did the same to my new Greek lover. Then standing at the foot of the bed I pulled Athena back a little and slid my cock into her, fucking her for about a minute. Then I pulled out and pushed into Brigit, taking her in the same way. For the next ten minutes I continued this, swapping back and forth between the two women. Athena continued to lick, suck and play with Matsu's pussy and clitoris, while Brigit adjusted her position slightly so she could join in teasing the Chinese girl's excited body.

All four of us where heading toward orgasm and I was determined that I would not cum until the three girls did. Matsu was actually first, succumbing to Athena's lapping tongue and probing fingers. I was fucking Brigit at the time and the red-haired girl now gripped the sheets with her fingers and put her head down to the bed. She moaned gently as her own climax overwhelmed her. I pulled out and thrust my cock deep into Athena's cunt, fucking her hard and fast, determined she should cum before I lost control.

It was a close run thing, but I succeeded. The brunette was frantically rubbing her own clitoris and now Matsu joined in, stroking and squeezing Athena's breasts. I felt the Greek woman's pussy tighten round my cock and she was cumming at last. Once more the 'no inhibitions' programming kicked in; there was something I has always fantasised about but would probably never have asked for but for that.

I pulled out of Athena, saying: "Girls off the bed and down here on your knees in front of me." I was slightly surprised how quickly and eagerly all three obeyed, without a trace of hesitation. They even looked pleased. Three beautiful faces looked up at me. I gave a few strokes of my overtaxed cock and with a groan released my pent-up sperm. The cum shot forth and splattered onto the three girls' faces and bodies, Matsu and Brigit getting most of it. When I was done I stumbled back and sat on the edge of the bed, spent.

12