Master of Elements Ch. 06: Aether

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My three lovers, far from being distressed by being coating in sticky man-seed, seemed to be excited by the whole thing. Athena was busy helping clean up Brigit with her tongue, while Matsu dived across to take my wilting dick in her mouth and suck it clean. In fact the girls were all rather on heat, and after allowing me a period of recovery I soon found three eager mouths sucking my cock to erection for a renewed sex session.

At least they were kind enough to their Master to do most of the work. I lay on my back while one after the other each girl mounted my erection and rode it until the next one insisted on her turn. They went round three times before it got too much and I came inside Matsu. My lovers had no complaints; between my cock and each other's fingers and tongues they had all come again.

Finally, I called a halt, partly for the sake of my over-worked cock and balls but also because we had business to attend to. I had bonded with Matsu and Athena in the most direct - and most delightful - way possible and with that done it was time we gave more thought to the plan on which Athena and the much missed Gwydion Jones had been working.

*****

Later that day we all gathered on the hotel veranda. It was early evening and the sun had gone down but the air was still warm as the ground gave up the heat of the day. This time we had the place to ourselves and could talk freely.

Freya was in a grumpy mood. She had discovered that she had missed the epic orgy that afternoon and was more than a little upset about that. I had not helped by pointing out that it was her fault. If she hadn't been so keen to get into Jenny's pants, they would probably both have been there. Still, both girls were intrigued about the account of Athena's mind control ability and this proved relevant to what she had to tell us.

"Chris - actually, is it ok to call you that? Since I put this ring on I feel you are my Master, but it's more like I want to obey you rather than I have to," Athena said, slight puzzlement at her own feelings in her voice. I had the impression she was not someone who was used to taking orders from anyone.

I smiled. "Chris is fine if you want. I think the obedience thing is for leadership on the battlefield. I would never make any of you do anything you really disliked."

"I'm happy with 'Master'," Jenny said quietly.

"And you should try pushing the boat out a bit on the ordering thing sometimes," added Brigit. "If you want something, ask for it!"

"Mmmm... yes please!" said Freya in a sultry tone.

"Athena, can you get us back on track please!" I said, half amused and half alarmed by the direction of the conversation.

"Yes Chris. As I said earlier, I'm a post-grad physics student working on dimensions beyond the three of space - up/down, back/forth and sideways - plus the fourth of time that we are used to. They have long been predicted theoretically but in recent years their reality has been demonstrated through practical experimentation. I had been written a paper on the subject that caught Gwydion Jones eye. It was about the possibility and problems of humans ever being able to access these dimensions."

I think we were all looking at her in a little awe. I like to think that I and my four lovely colleagues were far from stupid, but Athena was in a different league in that department. What was delightful that she had no ego about it; we all knew she was 'dumbing down' her description so we could follow it, but there was nothing condescending about her. She was treating us as if we were respected partners.

"Gwydion contacted me saying he was interested in my work and asked to meet me. He checked out ok and I agreed. Then he told me about the Creature and the Seeker and the Mistresses of Elements and his own role and, naturally enough, I thought he was mad. That would have been the end of it except that when he talked of the Mistress of Aether things he said made sense to me - and explained aspects of my life I had never understood. So I heard him out. That was when he realised I was the Mistress of Aether. He didn't see it as coincidence; Gwydion thought that my decision to take parallel dimensions as my field of study was me searching for understanding of my destiny. And the more he talked the more I believed him. So I put my doubts aside and we became partners." Seeing my glance, Athena added, "Research partners that is, strictly platonic. Although he became a good friend," she finished sadly.

"Yes, I miss him too," I agreed. "What was this theory of his?"

"Gwydion was giving a lot of thought to the next battle with Creature. The previous ones had taken place in a world much less populated than it is now. The best case scenario was that such a fight in our crowded time could kill millions. But Gwydion didn't even believe in the best case. The Creature had come close to winning last time and he was convinced that this time it would and then afterward it would enslave the world. So his idea was that we shouldn't just repeat the same pattern - fighting the Creature in our world and seeking to expel it for a period. Instead we should find out where it went, go there and end this once and for all by killing it. That was where my research came in. You met Gwydion, Chris; he didn't believe that the Creature was a supernatural demon, he thought it was some kind of alien, and he believed when we banished it from Earth it hid in some parallel dimension."

"Do you think he was right about its origins?" I asked.

"I think it doesn't matter what it is, we need to kill it," said Athena. I was surprised at the raw emotion in her voice.

"What's the matter Athena?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Gwydion was right, Chris. When we defeat the Creature we just force it into another dimension. And I've been there Chris - not physically of course, but in my mind I have. There are sentient creatures living there, not human but still beings that deserve a chance of happiness. But they have none. They are slaves to the Creature, which rules that dimension without mercy or compassion. It was horrible. And that's why we can't just beat it in our world. This time we must destroy it forever."

We all sat stunned, staring at her in amazed disbelief. She was talking about things that were far beyond our comprehension, even after all the weird stuff that had happened. "How to we do that?" I asked. I had been asking myself that question for months and got nowhere near an answer.

"We must enter the Creature's native realm, where it rules as tyrant, and defeat it there. Only that way can it be destroyed." Athena looked defiant, as if she expected her idea to be rejected.

"But you said yourself that humans can't do that. We can't even see these dimensions much less interact with them," said Matsu, the rational scientist, even if her specialty was marine biology rather than theoretical physics.

"Physically no, but I think we could go there as pure mind - or soul if you want to be metaphysical. We are not normal people, none of us. We have great power. Working together I think we could do it." Athena seemed almost desperate to convince us.

We all looked at her in amazement. To be honest, I had no real idea what she was talking about, although it gave me hope to think that at least someone had a plan. It was Freya who broke the silence. "But do we need to do anything that radical? This Creature has attacked us three times and we've beaten it on each occasion and here we all are. Let's just fight the bastard and kick its backside like before."

I was far from convinced she was right about that. Sure enough Freya and Matsu had beaten the attack on the plane easily enough, but Sweden had been a desperate business and my view of Kampala was that we had just got very lucky.

Athena laughed grimly, "Those weren't real attacks; that was just to test you and see what you could do. When the Creature moves against us we will know and we will be lucky to survive. That is why I believe we must strike first."

"What are you proposing?" I asked, genuinely lost in all this weirdness.

"We go out into the hills tomorrow, as far from people as we can and we - well we work some magic I suppose. Open a gate into another world and go through it," Athena said.

"And we can do this?" asked Brigit.

Athena looked round at the group, "Yes, together I believe we can".

*****

My work was not quite done for the evening. I felt a duty to make things up to Freya and Jenny for missing the afternoon orgy. After all, any day might prove our last. So an hour later I was in my hotel room with the Mistresses of Air and Earth and I was putting matters right in the most direct way possible. Currently we were on the bed, lying in a circle. I was eating out Freya's pussy; she was doing the same to Jenny, who in turn was happily fellating my cock. And this was only the beginning.

I broke the circle. "Come ladies, your Master needs some pussy," I said in a light way, but meaning it. I grabbed hold of Freya, lifted one of her legs and inserted the head of my cock from behind. She, feeling my thrust and her pussy suddenly filled with cock, seized Jenny and began passionately French kissing her.

I was content with this and continued thrusting into the blonde but the experienced and ever lustful Freya had other ideas. With a sudden move she pulled away from me, leaving my hard erection throbbing in the air. "I want to see you fuck this girl," she said, pointing to Jenny," just eighteen, so recently a virgin ... I want to see her loving it and responding in kind."

Jenny turned instinctively toward me and her gaze was directed to my stiff and standing penis, almost ready to burst with excitement at being with these two beautiful women. I grinned at her and said, "I guess we shouldn't disappoint Freya!"

"Feel his cock," Freya whispered to Jenny.

The African beauty grinned at both of us, acknowledging our comments, and reached out and gripped my cock it her slender brown hand. "Mmmm ... I think it likes that! It's getting even bigger," Jenny said.

"Stoke it Jenny," I murmured, "yes, like that—aaahhh, wonderful!"

This was too much for Freya, who sprang onto the bed and joined Jenny in stroking my penis and fondling by balls, until I lay back in delight, eyes closed, enjoying it but getting concerned. "This is heaven, ladies!" I moaned, "But stop now or else I'll cum".

I was in no mood to waste my sperm while two such pretty girls were mine for the taking. Remembering Freya's request, I gently drew Jenny towards me and ran my hands over her smooth brown flesh, patting and moulding her lovely buttocks and thighs and then stroking her pussy. She responded to my attention and when at last, filled with desire, I pushed her back on the bed she eagerly opened her legs inviting me to fill her tight young cunt.

I got between her legs and lifting them up, I brought the head of my erection to her moist, parted pussy lips. Freya came to our assistance, taking my cock in her hand, stoking the foreskin back and presenting the tip to Jenny's entrance. The eighteen-year-old African beauty held her breath and bit her lip, while I gave a hard thrust. In went the head, then more thrusts and she had taken my full length and I lay atop her, my cock filling her tight pussy.

Revelling in the feeling of being inside her, I started a regular series of deep thrusts and Jenny reacted by throwing back her head and gasping in pleasure, while with one hand she clasped Freya's fingers. "Master," she murmured, "oh yes ... what pleasure you are giving me! Take me and make me yours."

The much less romantically inclined Freya added to me in a lustful tone: "Fuck, look at that. She's taken it all. You're in her up to your balls."

I was in heaven as I continued to thrust into Jenny's tight but very wet pussy, but Freya's comment reminded me that I shouldn't neglect my blonde lover either and after a few more strokes I slowly withdrew my hard cock from Jenny's pussy. I flipped the more than willing Freya onto her back and moved myself between her legs, sliding by dick into her delicious cunt. Freya pushed back with her hips, keen to feel my full length within her. Jenny looked on with surprise at the ease with which the more experienced Freya took my cock into her pussy as I began to fuck her vigorously.

After almost ten minutes spent in this delightful position Freya hugged me tight and I felt her cunt soak my thrusting cock with her warm juices. Having helped her cum, I once more withdrew. I knew I was close and I wanted Jenny to have my sperm. Taking that young lady in my arms, I once more threw myself upon her and without difficulty pushed my hard prick into her soft cunt. Then I spun us round so I was on my back and she on top. "Ride me Jenny," I ordered her, "Make your Master cum."

She was more than willing, beginning a series of rapid and deep thrusts with her legs and hips so my cock moved in and out of her pussy, while I squeezed and teased her prominent breasts with both hands. Finally, I gave a loud sob of pleasure and grasping Jenny's waist pulled her down so my cock pressed deeply into the girl's slender frame. Firmly embedded in her pussy to the balls, my cock fired a deluge of semen into her. Jet after jet of cum gushed into her greedy pussy as ecstasy seized us both, she climaxing even as I did.

Once we had recovered a little, the girls were up for more fun but I called a halt at that point, arguing that we all needed to retain and restore our energies for tomorrow, to which they reluctantly agreed.

Whatever it was that Athena had planned for the next day was likely to stretch all our strength to its limits.

*****

In Chapter 7 the Mistresses of Elements and their Master seek to take the fight to their Enemy.

12