Master of Elements Ch. 12: Antithesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then things got even better as I focussed on a very attractive red-haired woman sitting in an arm chair and smiling at me. She was wearing jeans and a baggy tee-shirt, which didn't stop her looking stunningly hot.

"You're awake," Brigit said. "How do you feel?"

I sat up. "Pretty good, all things considered. Is everyone all right? What happened after we trapped the Creature? And where are we?"

"Yes, we're all fine. We're in Patras, on the coast. You blacked out after the fight and the rest of us were completely exhausted. We were wondering what to do when a police helicopter turned up to investigate what they assumed to be the aftermath of some huge earthquake. We waved it down and it managed to land at the temple site. They were a little surprised, shall we say, to find three of us girls naked but in the end they accepted our story that we were sightseers caught up in the disaster. After all they didn't really have any other explanation for what had happened, so they accepted ours."

"Why didn't you go back to our hotel ... I mean the one we borrowed?"

"We asked to be taken there but the authorities said no. In fact they have since commandeered it to use as a base for investigating the disaster area. The police helicopter gave us lift down to the road below the first landslide where we were met by an ambulance. We were medically inspected and it was agreed we didn't need to go to hospital - not even you. They said there was no sign of trauma and that you were just sleeping and would come round in a few hours. Then we were given a lift to the nearest big town and ... well, here we are. There will be a lot of questions tomorrow, but for tonight they have left us in peace."

"I'm not the same," I said quietly. A feeling had been growing on me since I woke and now I had realised what it was. "The power ... it's gone."

"Yes," said Brigit equally quietly, "that seems to be true for all of us."

A thought that felt far worse struck me, "Then it's over between us. I am no longer the Master of Elements and you no longer love me."

To my surprise, Brigit laughed out loud this, her amusement genuine. "You are such a fool sometimes Christopher Ward. Of course I love you; you never needed any mystical power for that! And if you are feeling fit enough I will come over there and prove to you just how much." This last statement was made in a teasing tone that left no doubt as to her meaning. She got up from her chair, sauntered over to the bed with a sway of her hips, leant down and kissed me, not a chaste peck but with real passion.

I was filled with joy at this and I had no doubt of my own love for Brigit .... and yet the nagging thought was there that I had lost the other four and Freya, Matsu, Jenny and Athena meant a lot to me as well.

Maybe Brigit sensed this as, to my initial surprise and disappointment, instead of joining me on the bed she straightened up again and said, "Hmm ... no. You've saved the world today Mr Ward; I think you deserve a treat. Don't go away; I'll be back in ten minutes or so." She walked over to the door and disappeared through it leaving me wondering what she meant.

I used her absence to go to the bathroom then stepped into the shower. I was still washing myself when I heard the hotel room door open again, followed by a babble of excited female voices. Brigit opened the door to the en-suite and stood framed in the doorway. Behind her I saw that Freya and Matsu had joined her and all three were busy examining my naked form and grinning as the warm water ran over my body. I switched the shower off, grabbed a towel and began to dry myself.

"Umm ... hello Freya, Matsu," I said, "Are you ..."

"Yes Chris, three hot babes are about to show you their appreciation of everything you have done today," said Brigit smiling.

"By fucking you senseless 'til you can't take any more ... just to be clear," added Freya with a grin.

Now don't get me wrong, I was happy about this development, but I was also surprised. "How is this possible? My control is gone. I admit I hoped Brigit loved me, but I didn't dare think the same about any of the rest of you."

Matsu looked at me, her beautiful brown eyes soft with emotion. "Master, you forget that I have known of my power over water all my life, long before I met the rest of you. It is true the power seems to have gone for the moment, but I am certain it will come back. I am the Mistress of Water and you are the Master of Elements, nothing can change that. I hold myself to be willingly your friend, lover and servant until such time as everything returns to how it should be."

"Matsu, that's very kind, but you are not my servant. You don't have to obey me."

The Chinese girl smiled gently at me. "You don't understand Master, I want to. It makes me happy."

I looked at the blonde Swedish girl in the middle. "Well what about you Freya? I don't believe for a moment that you think I'm your Master and I doubt you love me. I'm delighted you're here, but why?"

"You're wrong about the love thing," she said, "I do love you ... a little at least. And I love them too," here she gestured to Brigit and Matsu. "You have to remember that I'm bi. When I got caught up in this business I didn't just gain one wonderful partner, I got five. I'll admit that I sometimes miss not having other men, but I can't complain on the female side, with the four hottest babes anyone could want as my lovers."

"I can't disagree with you there," I said, "and from my point of view you make five of course. So basically you're saying you're here to enjoy the sex."

"You know me," Freya said with a grin.

I dropped the towel to the floor. "Very well ladies, in that case you've convinced me. There's a bed in there, what are we waiting for?"

*****

Ten minutes later, I was lying on that bed, my head propped up on the pillows, gazing down at where the three girls, now all as naked as I was, were busy with my cock. I had a wonderful vista of three beautiful faces, framed by cascades of long hair - red, black and blonde - peering up at me, and showing grins of lustful happiness at pleasuring their Master and at my blissful reaction. Three pairs of wide eyes - green, brown and blue - twinkled at me. They were enjoying themselves and, boy, so was I.

Matsu was in the middle, alternately licking at the head of my cock and taking it in her mouth to suck on. Brigit was to her left as I saw it and Freya to her right. The two girls were licking the stem of my cock or sucking on my balls as space and opportunity permitted. It was not my first time to be treated in such a way, but it was something that was never going to get old.

Then by some unspoken agreement among themselves, my three lovers suddenly decided it was time to move things on. Brigit and Freya peeled away from me and into each other's arms, kissing passionately. Matsu sat up, gripped my cock and then positioned herself above me, the head of my dick rubbing against her pussy. She pushed down and I slid inside her, the tight walls of her warm, wet cunt gripping my cock.

The Chinese girl began to ride up and down on my hard shaft while we both watched Freya and Brigit. The blonde and the redhead had manoeuvred themselves into a sixty-nine position - the Swede on top - and were enthusiastically eating each other out.

"Arrrh ..." Matsu sighed gently, "they look so hot together, don't they Master?"

"Very," I agreed, my brain too scrambled with physical pleasure for long speeches. We watched for a while and then I suggested a change. "Matsu, why don't you come and bring that pussy up here and I'll taste its sweet juices with my tongue. And girls ..." this was to Brigit and Freya, "one of you take her place on my cock. I don't mind who because, I promise, everyone is getting a go."

This set a pattern that continued for some time, the girls taking it in turns to ride my cock, while one or another set of shapely buttocks and wet pussy descended on my lips. But I began to want something different. I felt too passive, too much the recipient of the girl's wish to please me. A desire to take charge, to drive our mutual pleasure filled me.

So I did so and they responded. A slap on the backside and a gentle push and Freya, whose pussy I had been licking, got off me. "Right you three, kneel on the bed on all fours, Matsu in the middle, you two either side. That's it .., good girls. Now shuffle a bit nearer the edge. I'm going to fuck each of you sluts in turn from behind and it going to be hard and fast. Right, you horny bitches, get ready for a proper shafting."

Far from minding my rather insulting language, all three seemed excited. They all knew in reality how much I respected them, but we were all turned on and at that moment the idea of being used was arousing them.

I moved behind Matsu's upraised ass, pushing her front half down onto the bed so it reared up even more obscenely. I slid my cock into her wet and open pussy with ease and began to push in and out, humping her vigorously to her great delight. As I did so, I moved a hand to each of the cunts of Brigit to my left and Freya to my right and fondled and stroked before pushing two fingers into each girl and beginning to finger-fuck them.

This was how we went on for several minutes. I slammed in and out of Matsu until I needed a break, and then made Brigit take the central position. As I began to fuck her, I was finger fucking Matsu and Freya. Then it was the blonde girl's turn to be fucked while the Asian and redhead got fingered. The position I had chosen had the bonus of a full-length mirror on the hotel wall opposite; gazing at that I could see the beautiful faces of the three girls reacting as I took them how I wanted. It seemed they were more than happy with my dominant performance.

We had just started on a second go round and Matsu was back in the middle. I was unsure how much longer I could keep this up without cumming, so I had ordered all three of them to masturbate as I fucked them with cock and fingers, and three female hands were currently stroking or teasing or rubbing between three pairs of legs. Then Matsu made a plea: "Please Master, do like you did before and fuck my ass. I promise I'll cum for you if you do."

I hesitated just for a moment and then said, "Very well, I suppose you've earned a reward for being a good little slut."

There was a groan from Freya, "Oh god, if you're going to do that to her, you've got to do me as well!"

I told Freya off for giving me instructions, but still accepted her request. I noticed Brigit kept quiet and I made no mention of this. I might be playing the dominant one here, but I respected all the girl's wishes and limits.

I pulled my cock out from Matsu's cunt; it was slick with her juices. I used my fingers to apply some of the lubrication from her pussy to her ass-hole and then gently eased first one, then two fingers inside. She seemed ready, so I brought my cock to her anus and pushed in, slowly at first. Just as she had that previous time in the shower, Matsu took my cock well and with clear pleasure. I began to fuck her rear, embedding the full length of my dick in her so the flesh of my thighs slapped against her firm rounded buttocks.

The Asian girl's liking for this form of sex was obvious and she was soon moaning with pleasure. I was now gripping her waist with both hands, temporarily forsaking my other two lovers. I realised they were both watching closely, Freya with a look of lust on her face, Brigit with increasing curiosity. Both were still masturbating their clits and pussies as I had ordered, although I got the impression that such instructions were now superfluous; they were being aroused anyway by watching me fucking Matsu's ass and her enjoyment of it.

The Chinese girl's right hand was still busy between her legs as I fucked her arse harder and harder, shafting my cock in and out. Her fingers flew across her clitoris in increasing desperation. Then with a groan she gasped, "I'm cumming ...". I felt her anus grip hard around my cock as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Fuck," muttered Brigit in awe, "she's squirted ..."

"Yeah, all over the bedspread, dirty horny bitch," leered Freya. "Me next!"

I was getting close. If I was going to meet Freya's request it had to be now. I withdrew from Matsu, who collapsed forward onto the bed totally spent, and stepped over to where Freya was lying, "On your front if you want it," I ordered. She wasted no time in obeying.

Freya had clearly done this before, which didn't surprise me, and I was able to penetrate her without too much difficultly. I was soon fucking her hard, knowing that if anyone was up for this it would be her. I was right; Freya was pushing back at me and playing with her pussy as I shafted her ass. Brigit came over and sat beside us, watching intently and masturbating as she did so. Matsu was still lying contentedly exhausted in a pool of her own juices.

As I had foreseen, I wasn't going to last long. Freya's tight rear passage was gripping my cock too excitingly for that. Fortunately it didn't matter. My blonde and redheaded lovers were also getting close. With a last furious burst of effort I slammed my cock into Freya's ass hard and fast until her movements and gasps told me she was cumming, then I pulled out and immediately shot my load, strings of spunk spurting across Freya's tight, rounded, bottom. The sight of this was enough to take Brigit over the edge too, her hand clutching her pussy as she came.

I collapsed down onto the bed, as spent as Matsu. To my amazement Brigit was actually licking my cum off Freya's back. If I had been fearful that I had lost all my girls, I was so no longer, although I couldn't help think that two were still missing.

"Ladies," I said, "that was amazing and I thank you ... although I get the impression you enjoyed it as much as I did. However, if I may, I'm afraid it has been a busy day and I'm going to take a quick shower and then get some proper sleep. Of course if you want to stay there's room for at least one more in this bed ..."

"No, that's alright," Freya replied on behalf of them all, "we'll go and let you get some rest. We've got ... um ... something to do."

This seemed a bit mysterious but I was really tired, so I let them clean themselves up, dress and leave - with a loving kiss for each from me - then had my wash and climbed into bed. I was asleep almost instantly. It really had been one hell of a day.

*****

While Chris was sleeping the slumber of satisfied exhaustion, the three girls made their way down the hotel corridor. There was no time to waste as they had an urgent appointment elsewhere. A short walk was followed by a quiet knock on the correct door. Jenny opened it and the three women entered to find Athena already present; the Greek brunette was their acknowledged leader in this matter. She looked up as the others entered and asked, "How's Chris?"

"Much better after what we did together," answered Freya with a grin.

"Yes, I think he was concerned that he would lose us," said Brigit. "We put his mind at rest about that."

"But I think he was worried that you and Jenny were not also there," added Matsu.

"If this goes as we plan, then he can stop worrying on that point," Athena said.

"But isn't there a risk?" Jenny asked. "If we use the Gift of Theia to restore our powers we might free the Creature at the same time. For the sake of the world shouldn't we leave this well alone? I'm not sure I could go through all that again."

"We've talked about this," said Brigit, sounding apologetic as if she knew that her African sister had a point. "I mean, I miss the power but perhaps I could make that sacrifice. But to live without the deep bond we six shared ... I don't think I could stand it."

There were murmurs of agreement from the others and even Jenny hung her head in acknowledgement. She felt it too.

"It's a risk but a calculated one. I believe we can do it, if we are careful," said Athena, sounding surer of herself than she actually felt.

"But shouldn't we tell Chris? After all, he is the Master of Elements," put in Matsu. Her loyalty to the man she considered her rightful Master had survived the changes wrought by the battle in the pass.

"We all know he would tell us not to do this," said Freya. "He genuinely is a good man. He would forgo the power and he would even give up being with us if it meant the world was safe. I'm not so noble. I loved what I had and I want it back."

Athena sighed. "We discussed all this earlier but just in case, let's vote again. I want it to be unanimous. Right who is for doing this? Show of hands."

Freya and Matsu raised their hands at once, followed more slowly by Brigit. Athena raised her own hand. They all looked at Jenny. After a moment's pause she raised hers too. Seeing this, Athena said nothing but walked over to the bed and pulled a cardboard box out from underneath it. She put it on the bed and the five women gathered round as Athena opened the box. The room was filled with the unearthly glow of the gems encrusting the Theia stone. Smuggling it past the police had needed all their ingenuity, but they were resourceful and determined women.

Athena looked round at the others. Saying, "Right ladies, let's do this ..." she picked the stone from the box.

*****

To be concluded.

12