Master of Elves Ch. 04-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, yes, let's talk about something else," she said, squeezing his huge thumb. "You're a caravan guard?"

He smiled gratefully and took another swig.

"Just for this trip. I have business in Coldwater."

"Business?"

"Secret business. Probably. Seems best not to advertise my plans, anyway."

"Well, if you need help, I'm always on the lookout for opportunities."

"Opportunities?

"For coin, or excitement."

"Oh? And what skills do you bring to the table?"

"Well, I sing and play. And I can do a little magic."

"Magic? I've never actually seen any, other than healing. What can you do?"

She grinned. The mischievous young bard was back.

"Well," she said, eyes dancing, "female elves don't often have powerful magic.. My mother *might* have been an exception. Because *I* can do a few cantrips,"

Which of course she demonstrated.. by setting the table on fire.

The big barbarian slammed his massive hand down on the flame. The table shuddered, but held.

Lillie, the adorable, bratty little half-elf, just grinned. Her eyes were like living things, tiny spirits sparkling with delight, and mischief, and promise. This was a challenge, Jorgen knew. He wasn't quite sure how he should respond. They were interrupted before he could figure out his next move.

"Hey!" the bartender hollered, rushing over to their table. He was glaring daggers at the young bard, who was biting her lip to keep from laughing. She showed no signs of remorse whatsoever.

The barkeep ran his fingers over the table top, which, to be fair, was only slightly scorched. He finally breathed what could only be described as a long-suffering sigh.

"Lillie, you're a good bard, but I told you last night that it was your final warning. I don't want to see you until next week. You've lost your three silvers for the night. Be gone, go be feral elsewhere."

"Feral?!?"

That got her attention. If she had claws they would be out. Jorgen was barely holding back his laughter at this point. He also couldn't help but wonder what she'd done last night.

He cut in before this could devolve into- "What does a fight between an overweight human barkeep and a tiny feral half-elf bard look like?" he wondered, for just a brief moment.

The big man dropped ten silver on the table, getting everyone's undivided attention.

"Barkeep, I'd like her to stay as my guest. I'll keep her out of trouble."

The cute little brat, looking a little flustered all of a sudden, turned slowly to look at the big man.

"Stay? what do you mean?"

The bartender just shook his head, collected the coins, and walked away, muttering "do what you want."

Jorgen reached for his ale, then turned back to Lillie. He let her stew while he nursed his drink, never looking away. He was enjoying her discomfort too much to answer right away. She was frozen like a rabbit in torchlight.

Finally he relented.

"Where do you live?"

"Umm, my aunt has a wagon, we move from town to town, trading odds and ends, and other things. I work as a bard for some extra coin. She's camped a little meadow west of town."

"Alright, don't let me keep you here if you don't want to stay. I was a little worried you didn't have a place to sleep. On the other hand, you're welcome to keep me company tonight."

She visibly relaxed. Her eyes twinkling again, she studied the great big barbarian. The young woman's slow appreciation was thorough, and he posed a bit for her. Eventually she found his eyes again.

"There's a pond, and it's a full moon on a lovely summer night. I think we should go for a swim."

"You want to skinny dip with a barbarian who is not only twice your size but also a complete stranger? That sounds a little dangerous."

"More than twice and that's exactly what I want. But don't worry. You couldn't hurt me if you tried."

He decided to let that go.

"The pond is out the west end past the last buildings - there's a stable on the right. Find the path north, right beyond it. Take that until you pass 'round a small kopee, there's a big willow on the other side. Can't miss it.."

Lillie caught the big man's eye and got a small nod.

"Good! I'll see you there!"

With that she scampered away. Jorgen stared after her, trying to wrap his mind around the little half-elf. There's was only one way to find out what she had in mind.

He threw down another silver for the drinks, grabbed his sword and pack, and headed out into the warm summer evening.

**

Jorgen the barbarian found the willow tree and the small moon-lit pond. It was fed by an almost musical, bubbling flow of spring water that emerged between a pair of mossy boulders. It streamed a few feet down and over some smaller rocks, then poured and dripped gently into the pond. The whole thing was serenely beautiful. He took it in for a moment before turning his attention to the missing half-elf.

"Lillie?" he called out, not too loudly. The big barbarian had a deep voice. He knew it would carry some distance.

Nothing. It was quiet. Too quiet?

Suddenly he felt a sharp pressure in his lower back, near his kidney. He froze. His assailant giggled, sounding far too cute for a bandit.

Jorgen's massive body turned, shockingly fast, and grabbed a dainty wrist, surprising the scoundrel with his speed.

He found an adorable elvish girl wielding a wicked-looking dagger, long and thin, made of a dark metal he couldn't identify.

Jorgen growled for effect. He wasn't really angry. "Are you playing with me brat? Poking the lion?"

She smiled mischievously. Jorgen relaxed his grip, letting her have her fun. She danced back two steps and started tossing her dagger from one hand to the other, making him wince a little.

"It's a good idea to check your surroundings. You're too used to fighting orcs. Elves are crafty, and small enough to hide. Like me."

"Small, and crafty, and bratty." he said, prowling towards her.

She let him move into her space, holding his eye contact. He stopped inches away, her face angled up at him. He was sixteen inches taller. He leaned forward breathed into her elven ear "what's the game here?"

"G-game?" she stuttered. "I umm, I think I just wanted to see if you're as strong as you look."

"That's all? Are you satisfied?"

She held his gaze, their lips two inches apart. The young half-elf inhaled deeply, taking in his barbarian musk and sweat. It calmed her enough to speak her mind.

"Goddess knows you scare the shit out of me Jorgen. I know I said I wasn't afraid. I didn't want to scare you off. This is terrifying and exhilarating and fucking amazing. You are amazing. What are you going to do to me?"

So adorable. So.. vulnerable.

The gentle barbarian felt a new instinct then. He noticed that the little thing was trembling, her breath shaky, eyes wild. He understood then. She was prey, but she wanted to be caught. To be taken, to be used, to be devoured. And he was.. hungry.

Willing patience, Jorgen decided to play with his food, just a little.

Lillie watched the big man closely, but he didn't say a word. Instead he stepped back and began to strip his armor. First his breastplate, then bracers, boots, belt and pants, and finally his shirt.

Standing transfixed, her bulging eyes roamed over his enormous arms, chest, and abs. She was reaching out to touch him.. but before she could, he dropped his undershorts. There it was, in its full glory, hanging long, thick and heavy. The little half-elf froze, mid-movement.

Jorgen stood there patiently, waiting for her to look up, but her gaze was fixed on his bare midsection. On his massive, soft cock. Her jaw had dropped open and moonlight gleamed in a string of drool. "It's so beautiful," was the only thought in her pretty head.

Then she gasped when it twitched, it was starting to grow under her gaze.

He let the adorable little half-elf study his body for as long as she needed, while his thoughts drifted back to something he'd heard in Elf's Bottom. About the brothel called Lavender. Two patrons discussing a show involving a half-elf and a wine bottle.

"Elves are stretchy," Jorgen mused, repeating what he'd heard.

Lillie had finally started to recover. She looked up into the huge barbarian's beautiful eyes. He was way more than a foot taller than her, the difference even more pronounced as she took in his nude form.

"He's a literal fucking god," she thought to herself. There's no way she would pass up this chance. She would never admit it, but she felt very elven at the moment, drooling over a big, naked beast of a human male.

At least she wasn't imprinting like a slutty elf. Like her mother.

She licked her lips and worked up her courage to begin to unlace her blouse, maintaining eye contact as she went.

Jorgen didn't move or speak, just stood there, watching. His thickening cock, on the other hand, was pointing straight at his prey, and on its way higher.

Her top came off and then her skirt, and finally the wrap that seemed unnecessary to support her small, perky breasts. She stood there in her tiny, lacy underpants, trembling again, but holding his gaze in a silent challenge. She was gorgeous. A wild, fearless, sexy little thing.

"Brave girl," he said, voice now husky with desire.

He stepped forward and encircled her tiny waist in his massive hands, lifting her effortlessly. He pulled her in and she reached to wrap her slender arms around his neck.

But before she could latch on, he thrust outwards, launching the sexy, trembling, naked girl towards the pond. Her flexible body arched as she flew, youthful limbs flailing about. She yelped just before she came down with a splash, disappearing under the surface.

Jorgen grinned and chuckled at the indignant expression as she surfaced, spitting and glaring.

"Not funny!" she squeaked.

"Oh, I don't know, little one, I think it's pretty fucking funny," he said, still grinning like a big cat.

He watched as she swam closer to the shore, her lithe body gliding through the water. The moonlight was bright enough that he could make out her pale, pert little ass, as her slender legs propelled her towards him. She rose from the water, the cool night air hardening her small nipples and raising goosebumps all over her pale, smooth skin.

The little half-elf moved towards the golden-maned barbarian, feeling like a stupid rabbit hopping into the jaws of a lion.

Jorgen's erection had retreated some. The big man had been more amused than aroused for a moment there. His length hung out heavily, its thick head pointing right at Lillie's core as she stopped before him.

She screwed up her courage and reached for it, grabbing it in one, and then both hands. She tentatively tested the weight of it, and squeezed gently. She gasped as he began to harden again.

"Wow," was all she managed to say.

Jorgen's breath was getting heavy. He had been with a few women in his time. None quite like this one.

The half-elf's tiny hands caressed the barbarian's hardening length, as soft as silk. She looked so fragile and innocent, her small breasts and tiny, pink nipples erect and shining with water droplets. She was probably the sexiest little thing he'd ever seen. He was in trouble with this one.

Interrupting her tentative cock worship, he said "Let's take this to the water. I'd like to wash away some of this dust and sweat. Maybe I'll let you do the honors."

"Oh really?" she said indignantly. The brat was back. "And what would the honors entail, sir barbarian?"

He handed the girl his linen shirt, then spoke in a deep voice, that wasn't quite a growl. Lillie felt it deep inside.

"Use this, little one. After you worship my chest, and my back, and my arms and legs - and by that I mean wash me down like a good little slave girl - I'll let you worship my cock. How does that sound?"

She looked like she was about to object, pouting adorably. Finally she stood up straight and dropped her lacy underwear, revealing a hairless mound. "Sounds fair," she said, nodding seriously.

The big man grinned and waded into the water, which only came up to his hips. He managed to submerge himself before coming up with his wet hair slicked back.

Jorgen looked around to find the little brat taking her sweet time, so the big barbarian helpfully splashed her into action.

She squealed and dove away, swimming under the surface and coming up behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

Jorgen tried to reach behind himself and peel her off, but he couldn't get a grip on her squirming, slippery little body.

"You can't get away from me!" she growled, reminding him of an angry kitten. He let himself fall backwards, and then they were a tangle of limbs and splashes, wrestling and laughing.

He needed to take control of the situation. "Brat taming is serious business," he thought.

"Alright that's enough young lady. More washing less playing," the huge man ordered in his most stern, fatherly voice.

"Yes sir," she replied, grinning. She'd been rubbing her clever little hands over his muscles, exploring his body and teasing his nipples. "Such a giant, wonderful thing," she thought, absorbing the almost overwhelming sensations of the barbarian's torso under her fingers.

Jorgen kneeled again and the half-elf pressed her naked little body against his broad back and began washing his neck and shoulders. Her hands were soft, her fingers deft. They felt amazing, and the barbarian's body was responding. He groaned, and Lillie giggled, pleased that she could make him do that. She fearlessly cleaned every inch, and loved feeling his massive ody respond to her.

Finally satisfied that she had a relatively clean barbarian on her hands, the little half-elf began pushing Jorgen's mass towards a flat mossy boulder. She managed to get him sitting on it, legs open and feet dangling in the water.

"How did I do, sir barbarian?" she asked, obviously pleased with herself.

Jorgen just nodded, admiring the small form standing before him. She looked like she wanted to behave and her submission fanned the flames of his new sexual dominance.

Lillie moved between his legs and leaned up for a kiss, and was rewarded. The next few minutes were a blur. She'd never lost herself in kissing and touching like this. It was overwhelming.

Finally he took her by her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. They sank into the sandy bottom of the pond, but she barely noticed. She felt like a doll in his massive hands, his strength completely overpowering. She loved it.

"Now, time to worship."

"Yes sir," she replied breathily.

She ran her hands along his inner thighs until she reached his large balls, his shaft towering over her. She grabbed a ball in each hand and rolled them gently. They were so big, it was hard to believe. She stroked and squeezed, looking up to Jorgen for approval.

"Good girl," he rumbled.

Moving her hands to his shaft, she began to explore.

"Up and down," he said, voice low and husky.

Once again she looked into his eyes as she started trailing her tiny hands up and down his shaft.

"Good girl."

She continued this until his cock was a twitching, dripping length of steel.

"Use your mouth."

"Yes, sir."

She took his tip in her mouth, tongue swirling around his slit, tasting his salty precum. It was delicious.

She'd done this once before, but it couldn't be compared. It was a fundamentally different experience.

She'd fit the boy's entire cock in her mouth and bobbed a couple of times until a small spurt of cum landed on her tongue.

Jorgen's precum was more substantial than the young Areisian's entire load.

And his thick ridged head filled her mouth more than the boy's entire little cock.

There wasn't much the little bard could do but swirl her tongue over his head, moving it in and out of her slippery lips. She discovered that he grunted approvingly when she licked the underside of his head, and she did more of that. She was rewarded with another stream of salty, delicious precum.

"Goddess," she thought. And that was about all she thought. The scent hit her then. A pleasant, musky smell that overwhelmed her senses. She felt dazed, drunk on this sensation. This hot pulsing meat had become her world. Good thing half elves don't imprint.

Jorgen, thinking back to his night with Astra, decided he didn't want to finish in Lillie's mouth. He wanted to fuck this little brat and empty himself into her tight virgin passage. To feel the entrance of her womb kissing the tip of his cock as he came. The best feeling in the world.

The barbarian reached down, gripping the sexy half-elf by her tiny rounded ass. The entire thing nearly fit in a single hand. She squeaked as he lifted her into the air, his cock escaping her grasp. He carefully placed her shapely, but slender little legs over his shoulders, presenting his face with her hairless pussy.

Lillie's soft inner thighs, her flat belly, and her warm, wet sex had become his entire world. It all looked so small and delicate. The smell reached him then. Honey and cinnamon.

He dove in.

Lillie scrambled to grip the top of Jorgen's head, her fingers buried in his golden mane. "What are you- oh goddess! Oh fuck!"

She cried out as his thick tongue lapped her virgin cunt.

"So tight," he growled, before taking another taste of her honey. He groaned, savoring the fresh sweetness of her delicate elvish pussy.

She moaned as he thrust his tongue into her channel, where he encountered her hymen. He was hoping that he wouldn't find that intact. Jorgen didn't want this to be painful for the bratty little half-elf.

Not that it was going to stop him. He thrust his large tongue forward again, more forcefully this time, and pushed past her barrier. He felt it stretch and tear, and tasted blood.

"Ow! Oh! Oh goddess don't sto-oh godfucks Jorgen that feels ohfuckfuck" she started stringing random words together then, lost in the sensations of his thick tongue exploring her channel, his nose grinding against her tiny clit.

The barbarian felt her climax nearing, and slowed, but didn't stop. He wanted her to beg but he wasn't going to torture her. Not her first time.

"What are you doing? Jorgen please!"

"Please what, Lilie? What do you want me to do?" he said, coming up for air.

"Fuck. Please. Make me cum, I'm so close, please, I need it."

"Well, since you asked so nicely."

He began moving his tongue in and out, in and out, the rhythm of fucking, the pace of a lover. It was the most gentle, forceful sensation, and it felt amazing. "So close," she thought, "so close, just a little more..."

Suddenly, she felt the pad of a huge finger gently probing her tiny asshole. It was all too much. She screamed, and came, and came, and came, and came, her mind went blank. She was flailing in his hands and Jorgen almost lost control of the slippery little thing. He rotated to lay her down on the mossy rock.

Selfishly, he worried that he was going to be denied again. "Fuck," he thought. "Lillie, you ok?"

"So good," she muttered, looking like a limp noodle. "Need you. So big, need you in me. Please."

The last word was a whisper.

**

Jorgen breathed a sigh of relief. He lifted her small form to his lap, legs straddling his waist. His right arm supporting her back, the left guiding her by the hip. He kissed her forehead as he moved her opening so it rested on the head of his enormous, rigid cock. He pressed, but not too hard, just letting her know how close he was.

"Beg."

"Please fuck me."

No hesitation. He didn't need any further encouragement. He stroked her slick delicate folds on the head of his brutal tool, lubricating himself easily. His precum and hers mixing together.

The massive, muscular barbarian slowly pulled the half-elf's petite body onto his thick shaft. He felt her tremble, and the resistance as her tight, slippery entrance stretched over his thick, ridged head. Their slick juices ran down his shaft. She was as ready as she could be.

123456...8