Master of Elves Ch. 04-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selene watched as Jorgen slowly exposed himself. The hills of the human's glorious abs seemed endless. Elves had nothing like this. This was masculinity. She saw his hips came into view, drawing her eyes to the muscular V-shaped lines that promised to intersect in the holy land at the base of his cock. His blonde curls came next, and she wanted to grab a handful and tug his whole crotch into her face, to be enveloped in his scent.

Then, there it was. Selene felt like she'd been waiting her entire life for this. The trunk of his mighty tree. It was truly obscene. Inch after thick, veiny inch was exposed to her greedy eyes. She admired the soft-looking skin stretched over flesh of his straining shaft.

The lusty young elf was absentmindedly fingering herself as she enjoyed the show.

Her breath caught as the waist of the big man's trousers paused in its descent. It hung from the thick ridge around the enormous, apple-sized head. She could easily discern the brutal shapes through the fabric. His shaft was so long that his trousers were more than halfway to his knees before the monster finally sprang free.

It shot up until its rigid length stood at a forty-five degree angle, with the slightest upward curve, bringing the proud head of this massive barbarian cock to full attention. Precum dripped from his large slit. The thick flared ridge was a work of art. It was brutal and beautiful. She needed to feel that flesh in her mouth, but more importantly she needed that ridged head to fill her, to feel every vein as it stretched her virginal pussy to the breaking point.

She'd never had anything larger than three slender elven fingers inside of her. The memories said she could, maybe, take it, but that didn't keep her heart from fluttering. She gulped as Jorgen fell to his knees between her gloriously long legs, spread wide. Her eyes were fixed on his rock-hard cock as it bounced once, rebounding to hit his gorgeous abs with a meaty thwack, a smear of precum left behind.

"Wait," she said.

"What?" he growled. She felt it in her core. She was out of time.

"Two things," she started, talking fast.

"One, I'm married. He's my best friend and we were married last summer. He will understand."

"Inorei?"

"Yes."

Jorgen just nodded, eyes roaming her body impatiently, cock straining, a stream of precum flowing from his slit.

"Two, you have to accept my life debt."

"I accept. You're mine. Anything else?" His voice was husky now, and there was a dangerous glint in his usually gentle eyes.

"Don't be too gentle."

**

His massive hands grabbed her slim elven hips and gripped, his fingers digging into the flesh of her ass as his thumbs pressed into the flesh of her slim waist. Selene saw that his hands were so large that his thumbs and fingers could encircle her torso. She felt a thrill in how easily he could break her.

The barbarian lifted her hips and angled them to his satisfaction, effortlessly controlling her body. She felt like a ragdoll in his impossibly strong grip. She loved it.

She felt it then, he had positioned her hips so her entrance rested on the head of his cock. She was contorted by the angle but he just held her up with brute strength. Her lithe flexible figure handled the rest. She felt his pulse and the flow of precum as it joined the juices in her folds. She looked down her body at her hairless mound, but couldn't see what was happening.

"Selene."

The beautiful young elf's eyes snapped to Jorgen's face.

"Yes, master?"

She felt him twitch against her.

"Master?"

"The life debt, you are my master."

"We'll talk about that later."

"Take a deep breath, then slowly let it out," he said, his eyes were wild and intense but he seemed to be holding himself back.

She nodded and did as she was told. Before she finished her exhale, he slammed his hips forward with incredible force.

"AHHH!"

Selene screamed, her voice echoing off the trees.

He was inside her, and her whole world was his thick cock. His ridged, bulbous head had pushed inside, splitting her folds apart. Her channel squeezed and strained but had no chance to resist his iron girth.

Her vision was hazy, and she was vaguely aware of Jorgen's thick thumb on her clit, gently rubbing.

Selene had expected it to hurt, and it did. She hadn't expected the pain to feel so good. She was lost to this sensation. This fullness. Like she'd been empty her whole life, waiting to be filled by this man.

She felt his grip tighten on her hips as he pulled her off of him, her lips gripping just as tightly on the way out they had on the way in. He left his head just inside her body, allowing the elven huntress a moment to catch her breath. She could feel the shape of his flared head with every breath.

Jorgen looked down at his youthful conquest. She was spectacular. Her legs had wrapped naturally around his hips as he controlled her movements. But her arms flopped on the mossy ground above her lolling head. She made no attempt to slow or stop his massive cock from tearing her apart.

Her chest rose and fell and her skin glistened over her gorgeous tits, nipples plump and suckable. He held her in place on his cock and leaned forward to indulge himself.

She cried out when he caught a nipple in his teeth, and moaned as he gently sucked, his soft golden beard tickling her breast. Her body had begun to adjust and she was eager to feel him thrusting again. She wiggled her hips just enough for her massive mate to get the message.

He sat back on his heels again, appreciating the soft cushion of moss. He angled the elf's slender hips to his liking. The barbarian had only pushed about half of his length into her body on the first thrust. He'd felt her cervix kiss his head, but like Lillie, it was a soft and accommodating sensation. She could take more.

Lifting her an inch, he immediately slammed her hips back down. Her body went rigid and she cried out, wetness flooded their joining as she came, babbling "Oh fuck Jorgen oh goddess you're in me fuck fuuck!"

Jorgen let Selene ride out her orgasm, offering small grinding thrusts to keep her going. He was enjoying the feeling of her tight, fluttering channel against his shaft, and her fleshy cervix kissing the head of his cock. The entrance to her elven womb was latched on to his slit.

It was perfect, but he wasn't even close to done ruining this perfect elf.

The beautiful elf was still moaning and rolling her hips against the big barbarian's now-gentle thrusts. Wet squelching sounds accompanied his every movement. Jorgen lifted her hips again, almost entirely off his shaft. Only his huge head rested inside her entrance. He admired her pink inner lips, stretched over his girth, gripping tightly. As if to keep him from leaving her needy channel.

The barbarian wouldn't dream of it.

He checked on the beautiful elf. She was playing with her nipples, eyes closed and panting, the tip of her tiny pink tongue furtively exploring the edges of her soft, parted lips.

She looked to be on the verge of another orgasm, so the big man returned his thick thumb to her clit, massaging it in a circular pattern. That did it.

"AHHhggh," she moaned as her eyes shot open. Her hips jerked and her athletic body tensed and arched, breasts rising toward the sky. He chose that moment to strike.

He drove Selene's gushing pussy down onto his massive cock with ruthless, brutal force. The impact of his thick head on the entrance to her womb forced her eyes to roll back. Her gushing pussy splashed against him as his pelvis impacted her own. She cried out as she took the barbarian's long girthy member to the very hilt.

Jorgen didn't bask in the accomplishment. The elf was trembling and spasming, moaning wordlessly and gasping for air in equal measure. Her deepest grunts seemed to originate in her belly, right at the head of his cock.

"Hnngghnhghhh"

It was music to his ears.

He pulled halfway out of the orgasmic elf. She was coated in slick sweat and utterly lost to the experience.

The massive barbarian thrust his cock into the gorgeous huntress again, and again, and again. He let his instincts take over now. All he could see was Selene's perfect body taking him, stretching to the breaking point to accommodate him, her firm tits bouncing with each stroke. All he could hear was her wordless song, and the splash and squelch of her tight gushing pussy.

"Uh...ugh..uh..uh," Selene grunted with every thrust.

Her whole body was his instrument, and she sang a song for him.

Jorgen felt the moment she came, and the moment after that, and the one after that. He plowed through each one relentlessly, slamming home time and again, pounding on her cervix as if he were demanding entrance to her womb with every thrust. He was taking his pleasure now.

He'd been holding back for too long.

The elf had given up all pretense of participating in the sex. The massive human was fucking her limp and helpless, and she was letting the experience wash over her.

Jorgen noticed the outline of his huge cock then, distending her flat, toned belly with each thrust.

"I can see myself inside you."

"Nngh," was all she managed.

She had no idea how much time had passed, it might have been days.

"Mmas-"

She wanted to tell him she loved him, that he was everything to her. Her master. But her words had deserted her, as had her mind.

"Unnnggh," she grunted as another orgasm rocked her body. She was dimly aware that she was drooling onto the mossy ground.

"Unngh," she managed, trying to thank him, trying to say how much she loved him, how much she wanted this. She tried to say "I love you, Master."

"NNnnghhh," is all that came out.

Selene's mind went blank as Jorgen began fucking her hard and fast, his huge, swollen balls slapping wetly against her ass, her long legs bouncing as his thrusts grew even faster, more erratic.

"Uhnngggahhh," she tried, wanting to give him a word.

"Mmmmaaahh,"

He wasn't sure if it was a scream or a moan. He was too close to care.

The barbarian slammed his massive tool into the beautiful elf with incredible force. Her whole body was jerking with the impact, and he could feel his climax approaching.

He grabbed the lithe elf by the back of her neck and effortlessly pulled her up into his arms even as he relentlessly fucked her. She was a limp doll in his hands, so he cradled her head, and kept thrusting, and thrusting.

"NNnn,"

"Ungh."

"NNnn."

"Nnn."

"Uh."

"NNn."

"NNnn."

"Ahh."

"Aaaahhh."

"Ahh."

"UNNNGGH,"

Selene had no idea how many times she'd come. She felt like she might slip from consciousness, but she new Jorgen was getting close and didn't want to miss it. She would hang on.

"Master UH Unnngghh come. Fill Uhhg mm please give oh Ahh Ah yes! Yes!"

She'd regained some strength and her legs wrapped themselves tightly around his hips as she came again. This time he was right there with her. He slammed home and held her, as deep as he could go, grinding her body against his, her clit, already overstimulated by his thick cock, was now ground mercilessly against his hard pelvic mound.

Jorgen's balls were churning now. His shaft and her channel, his head and her cervix had all merged into a single mass of flesh, joining barbarian and elf.

"UNNNGGGHHH"

With a primal, inhuman roar, Jorgen came, his massive member pumping cum deep into her body, the pressure of it forcing his cum right into her youthful womb. Stream after stream of thick, potent seed poured into the beautiful elf. The big barbarian hadn't come since his night with Lillie. It was a massive load.

Selene felt the hot flood of her master's release like a fire in her very soul. It was overwhelming, she thought she might die if the waves of pleasure kept up much longer. She just needed to hold on.

Jorgen let Selene's limp form fall away from his chest, supporting her back so he could admire her beautiful, ruined body, even as he continued to fill her with his cum. She moaned softly with every twitch.

The elf's flat belly, already showing the outline of Jorgen's pulsing cock, distended subtly as it filled with the inhuman volume of cum he was producing. It spurted from their joining each time he pumped another load into her body.

Satisfied, the big barbarian pulled the moaning elf back into his arms, holding her to his chest as the last twitches of his thick cock stirred her insides.

Selene knew that she was changed forever.

She felt it then, her barely conscious mind forming a connection to the potential in her womb. She had a choice.

She wanted it, wanted this man to quicken her with his seed.

But not now. They'd decide that together. Her master and her. And Arelyn too. Poor Lyn.

She let go then, and blacked out.

***

1...345678