Master of Elves Ch. 04-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jorgen chuckled. He'd never thought of that. "Not that I know of."

"Mhm," the man said, clearly not believing him. "What can I do for ya?"

"I need to buy a boat, like these," he gestured at the two fishing boats. "Know of any for sale?"

The old man spit, then looked out over the ocean.

"Those two are owned by the Silas and Arten. You can find them over in the at the Salty Cunt. Silas might be desperate enough to sell. His is the older boat there," he said, pointing to the further boat, which looked a little worse for wear.

"Alright, it's worth a shot. Where's this Salty Cunt?"

"Back into the docks a few hundred feet and turn left. Go to the end of the street. Big sign. You'll see it."

"Thanks for your time," the big barbarian said, and tossed the old man a silver.

"Aye, happy to help, giant man."

He walked the rest of the way down the dock and onto the boardwalk that ran the length of the harbor. There were a number of small shops selling nets and tackle, and a few places serving food. At the far end, the buildings seemed to get nicer. He'd apparently walked too far. He turned back, and found a small two story inn on the waterfront, and across the street was a dilapitated single story building with a wooden sign out front.

"The Salty Cunt" the sign read, with a drawing of a buxom, scowling woman pouring a drink.

"Well, I guess that's it."

He walked in and was immediately hit with the familiar stench of stale beer and vomit.

"Gonna need a bath in here," he thought.

"What do you want?" a rough female voice growled.

"Uh.." he said, turning to the speaker.

A surprisingly tall, slender Areisian woman was standing behind the bar, drying a glass. She looked to be in her forties, but knowing the Areisians, she could be over a hundred.

"You must be the salty cunt," he said, grinning.

Her eyes widened. She had not expected him to say that. Her eyes darted around the room, seeing only one other patron. Then she looked back to the huge barbarian and burst out laughing.

"Yes," she said. "I suppose I am the salty cunt."

He smiled, pleased with himself.

"You're funny. What's your name, funny man?"

"Jorgen," he said. "Nice to meet you."

"Likewise, I'm sure," she said, a smile playing across her lips. "How can I help you, Jorgen?"

"I'm looking for Silas. The man on the dock told me I could find him here."

"Silas, huh?" she said, looking at the big man thoughtfully. "Alright, you don't seem like the bad type. He's back there," she said, nodding towards the back wall. "He's been drinking all afternoon."

"Thanks," he said, and started that way.

"What do you want with Silas?" she asked, stopping him.

"I want to buy his boat."

"Mhm," she said, clearly surprised. "Go easy on him, Jorgen. He's having a hard time."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, lost his wife to a younger man. She left him a few days ago. A terrible thing."

"Shit," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, shit is right."

"I'll do my best," he said, and crossed the room.

Silas was hunched over the table, head in his hands, muttering. He didn't seem to notice the big barbarian standing over him.

"Um. Silas?"

"What the fuck?" the man shouted, startled. He tried to stand, but was clearly drunk. He was middle-aged and haggard. It wasn't all that surprising that his wife left, unfortunately, Jorgen thought.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Are you Silas?"

"Yes, I'm fucking Silas, who are you?

"My name is Jorgen."

"Fuck off, Jorgen."

"I was thinking you could do with a change. I heard what happened. I need a boat, and you need a fresh start."

"Ha!" the man barked, sitting back down and taking a swig from his mug. "No such thing as a fresh start, young man. Only a new set of problems."

"Maybe, but you could have a few coins in your pocket. How much is the boat worth?"

"Fifteen."

"Ten."

Silas' eyes went wide.

"You... You're serious."

"I am. I want to be out of here tomorrow. I've got an adventure ahead of me and I'd rather not wait."

"Alright, Ten gold, as-is. That boat is old. She's served me well but I don't want you complaining about some splinters."

"Done."

"Done," said Silas.

Jorgen fished out the gold and laid it on the table. He added a silver and said "next drink's on me. Take care, Silas."

"Aye, giant man. You take care, too."

The big man stood and turned back to the salty cunt. She smiled at him.

"Thank you, Jorgen," she said.

"Glad it worked out for both of us. Know where I can get a room for the night?"

"The Anchor Inn, across the way. Cheap enough, and the rooms don't smell."

"Thanks," he said, waving over his shoulder as he left The Salty Cunt behind.

He found the inn and got himself a room. He spent the next hour getting everything together, making sure his pack was ready. He made his way down to a general store near the docks, and purchased a few extra supplies, including a week's worth of food, two casks of clean water, and one of a nice ale. He asked for them to be delivered to Silas' old boat.

"The Starfish?" the storekeeper asked.

"I suppose I should have asked her name. I bought her from Silas a couple hours ago."

"Alright then, we'll see your supplies down to the dock. I'm going to throw in a waterproof bag for the foodstuffs."

"Thanks, I appreciate that," Jorgen said with a nod.

He had some stew and fresh bread for dinner, then turned in early. Tomorrow, the real adventure would begin.

His bed was a little small. His calves resting on the edge of the bed. He was used to it, and it wasn't enough to keep him from getting some rest. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

**

Jorgen woke on a familiar marble platform encircled by tall pillars topped with elven Valkyries. Standing up, he noticed that he was nude, same as the last time. At least he didn't have an erection, he thought. Then he spun slowly around, looking for the goddess of sex.

Her voice from behind surprised him. He knew she hadn't been there a moment ago.

"You're not as distracted as the last time," she purred.

He turned and took a step back. Aleisa, the goddess of sex, had joined him. She was as beautiful as he remembered. Tall for an elf, with long golden hair. She had a fuller figure and more generous bust than any mortal elf, but her proportions were pleasing. She was wearing the gauzy robe he remembered well, leaving nothing to the imagination.

"Well if I wasn't, I am now."

"Are you coming on to a goddess, young barbarian?

"No, just an observation," he said, feeling his face redden.

She smiled. "We have some things to talk about. We have some time. Have a seat," she said, gesturing to the center of the platform, where a soft rug and a variety of cushions had appeared.

Jorgen thought he was doing pretty well not overreacting to Aleisa's magic. She was a goddess after all. His expectations were in line with what she'd shown him so far.

So, as casually as he could manage, the large, handsome, muscular, naked barbarian took a seat on the rug then laid sideways, his elbow resting on a thick cushion, his long legs stretched out. His long thick cock draped down his thigh, his soft head resting upon the softer rug.

He made a point of giving the goddess his full attention.

Aleisa smiled, pleased, and settled in beside him.

"I see you are becoming accustomed to our meetings. Perhaps you're even getting comfortable around a goddess," she teased.

"Perhaps, though, if I may say, you don't really feel like a goddess."

She raised an eyebrow.

"I just mean, you feel like a person, or elf, rather than a divine being."

"Well, you're not so far off. But we have matters to discuss."

Jorgen couldn't help but notice her roving eyes.

"Alright, we're not here to flirt this time" she said, speaking to herself, Jorgen decided.

He decided not to point out that she still hadn't conjured any clothes for him to wear.

"Moving on. You had quite the night with a certain half-elf in Warm Springs. It was quite the display.. Are you really going to let her call you daddy?"

"If she wants, why not? I liked it," he admitted, "She's got me wrapped around her figure like a daddy's girl and she's got this breeding kink. It would be weirder if she didn't call me daddy."

Aleisa sighed dramatically.

"She's a handful. I hope you can handle her..

"She's one of mine you know. Her mother, who is one of the most frustrating women I know, has prayed to me he whole life. She left Lillie has a Nikei totem that she prays to. She mostly prays for her mother.

"I don't know how it will work out, but if you ever get the chance to reunite them, I hope you'll take it."

"Can you tell me who her mother is?"

"No. Some things have to play out. You have your quest, and the gods have theirs."

"Well, I guess I'll keep my ears open, and if the opportunity arises, I'll try to make something happen."

"Good, I can ask no more than that.

"There's one other thing, with Lillie. I don't know how much this will affect her, but you should now. She's imprinted on you."

Jorgen froze.

"What? Half-elves can't imprint."

"Well, it's exceedingly rare. Elven characteristics are diluted in humans in unpredictable ways. She's certainly not as vulnerable as a full-blooded elf, but she obviously wasn't invulnerable. You're not an average human. You have a lot of latent energy. The combination netted you a half-elf. Congratulations"

Jorden just stared at the goddess.

"Being a half-elf, how affected by imprinting she will be is equally unpredictable. It could wear off tomorrow. I have no way to know. Sorry."

"So, uh, how am I going to avoid imprinting with these exceedingly vulnerable full-blooded elves in Westhaven?"

"Simple. You're not."

"Let them imprint on you. We're going to save the elves by destroying them."

"What the fuck."

"Ok, this will take a while. Get comfortable."

Aleisa gestured to the rug near me and a silver platter of fruit, and cheese, and the most beautiful clear glass pitcher, filled with the cleanest water I'd ever seen. I ignored the wine and reached for that water. I poured some into a glass and took a sip. It was cold and sweet.

Aleisa sat cross-legged across from him and waited.

"Thanks. This is amazing. I'm listening," he said, as he popped a plump green grape into his mouth.

"How can he be so annoying with that ridiculously perfect body and that achingly handsome face and that arrogant gorgeous smile," the goddess complained to herself. Outwardly she was a vision of divine grace, as always.

"The first thing to understand is that elves will never be the same as they were prior to the siege. Not ever. They cannot forget that you exist."

"Me?"

"Well you after you become a legend. But no, I mean human men.

"The elven concept of masculinity is not dissimilar to humans. That's part of the problem. If your sexual behavior and physiology were alien, they elves probably wouldn't have experienced human sexuality as a visceral, pornographic exposition that emasculated every elven man on Esir. Their genetic memory ensured it."

"Wait, how did they all experience it? It's not like every elf witnessed humans fucking."

"Eleven genetic memory isn't quite what it probably seems. It's not just memories. Magical engrams that capture the experience of a woman are passed on to her child through a process not unlike imprinting. The close intimate contact ensures that the mother's entire experience is transferred to the child, laying a framework that the child will knit together with their own experiences as they grow."

"I'm going to pretend to understand that, because it got a little easier there at the end."

"Good. The magical energy that the mother emits when she records and shares her experience is very low powered. Let's say a one on a scale of ten.

"Powerful, traumatic experiences can trigger elves, male, female, and inorei, to transmit their experiences with a high-energy pulse. It can affect everyone around them.

"Worse, if that experience is something that gets a similar reaction in the recipient, they might pulse their own experience.

"The downfall of the elves happened relatively quickly. A few elven women and inorei took human lovers, a few males witnessed these couplings, or their spouses shared with them. Eventually it spread. And it's not just the couplings and all the orgasms. It's the masculinity. Female elves began to imprint. The ones that imprinted on humans shared their new concept of masculinity.

"Every elf eventually experienced it. The males were already intimidated by the bigger, stronger, more virile males they saw among humans, but now they learned at their very core that they could never compete.

"An elf will never compete if they have no chance of winning. They were absolutely emasculated, and for males, masculinity is really at the center of their identity, of everything they strove for. So, they gave up. The male elves gave up on life, and died. Male fetuses don't even come to term. They give up before they're even born."

"The downfall. That's unbelievably tragic, Aleisa.

"And now, that the males are gone? What about the women and the inorei? They get married and have sex, right?"

"It's mostly out of duty. Inorei are innately sensitive to the reproductive needs of their partners. In the traditional elven trio, Inorei served to facilitate sex in a way that provided the most arousal for both the male, and the female. Inorei sexual gratification was always secondary. They enjoy it, but it doesn't drive them.

"Arousal is crucial for both females and males to procreate. Sperm must find egg, and magical energy must merge. That can only happen if both parties are very aroused and in harmony with each other.

"Arousal is a physiological, psychological, and magic - life energy - phenomenon in elves. It's about more than being horny. It is many triggers and many chemical and magical responses that make up the arousal that elves need to procreate.

"Finally, the concept of masculinity for elven females, having almost entirely transferred to humans, makes it all the more difficult. It's hard enough to achieve arousal without a male in the picture, but the inorei trying to fill that role are competing with hyper-masculine humans, your image burned into the mind of every elf.

"So, it's very difficult for Inorei to achieve this with females, but they try. It's thanks to that that there are any pregnancies at all."

"It's so complicated, but somehow, I think I understand."

"I didn't pick you just for your size, or your muscles, or your cock. You're very intelligent for a barbarian."

"So. How does imprinting every elf to the most masculine human you could find, solve anything? I thought the point was to save the elves. The descendants of half-elves inevitably become more human, right? That's what happened in Areis."

"More or less. It would take time and it wouldn't be a smooth process, but yes, every scenario ultimately ends with elvish blood diluted into a human population.

"My idea is for you to share."

"Share?"

"Yes, share."

"My penis, I'm assuming."

"That, and the elves. Share the females with the inorei.

"You'll have to imprint both genders and bring them together. Have relations but make sure it's the inorei seed that makes it to the womb."

"Both? I'm not gay, Aleisa. Besides how is this practical? Every time a an woman wants to get pregnant, they call the human in? But the human never gets to blow his load in the girl?"

"First, you haven't met an inorei. Elven women are the most beautiful, feminine creatures on Esir, except for the inorei, more beautiful and feminine still. They're not any man you'd recognize.

"They have a penis. A very pretty penis. Well proportioned, smooth and pleasingly shaped. Smooth and hairless like all elves.

"They're also tiny. Lillie has given you some experience with what an elf can take, what she wants. Inorei have 2-3" long penises, Jorgen. Cute, tiny, feminine penises, attached to attractive, submissive, feminine elves. I don't think it will kill you."

"It probably won't. I'd have sex with them? Anal I take it? It's not something I pursue.. but I don't hate it. Cute and hairless?"

"And pink,' Aleisa helpfully confirmed.

"And the rest of it?"

"First, there's no reason you can't blow your load. A female elf can accept or reject the energy signature she senses when sperm meets egg. She can decide what get's her pregnant, as long as she's aroused.

"And the inorei can inject their energy into their scant sperm when they are aroused."

"Scant?"

"Yeah don't worry about ending up with a big load of elf spunk on your face. They produce a thimbleful of semen at most. And it tastes like vanilla."

"I wasn't planning on any getting on my face."

"Just don't rule anything out."

Jorgen took a drink of the delicious water and stretched, trying to process everything. He noticed he had grown harder, and Aleisa was trying to ignore it. He played it cool. No big deal.

She continued where she left off.

"As far as how it will all work out. It's a work in progress. Start with.. proving the concept. Start a trio, then a harem of trios.

"That seems like a lot."

"You haven't been taking full advantage of my blessing."

"What is it exactly?"

"Well, I packaged some things up. Physiological improvements, with a little divine magic sprinkled in. One is that you'll always be ready to go when there's an unsatisfied woman that needs a good dicking," Aleisa said with an excited grin. She was pleased with herself.

"Another boosts your stamina. You can go all day if you want to. You don't really need sleep as long as you're fucking."

"How does that even work?"

"Divine magic loophole."

"Anything else?"

"Lots, actually. But you can discover them for yourself."

"Alright. Well thanks, that's really thoughtful.

"But, are you fucking for real? You're insane, Aleisa. There's no way anyone is going to go for this. Flip their society on its head? Make them dependent on humans? Hope humans don't take horrible advantage?

"How does a wise, all-powerful goddess come up with something this impractical?"

Suddenly Jorgen was hanging upside down. He couldn't see anything, he just felt the bindings on his ankles. It was freezing cold and he was still a very naked barbarian.

"Shit."

"Listen carefully, barbarian," Aleisa spoke imperiously as she appeared above him, a glow surrounding her form. Jorgen could see the pink of her thick nipples and and the contour of her sex. He let the pleasant view distract him as she got her lecture out of the way.

But she noticed his attention and sighed. She looked disappointed. That hurt worse than the ankle bindings.

"Jorgen, how did you manage to insult my intelligence and demonstrate your abject idiocy at the same time? Insulting a goddess deliberately and in thorough detail? I expect more from you, barbarian or not."

"You're right, I'm sorry. It's just a lot, Aleisa. Sex is great. I like it. I would love to have sex with some sexy elves, sexing all the way. But fucking an entire society?"

"Let me worry about the details, please? Just have fun, be open-minded, and focus on becoming the duke. The rest will work out."

"The du-"

**

Jorgen awoke in his too-small bed in Coldwater. He didn't have an erection. That seemed important in his addled state.

"The duke. What the fuck Aleisa? The elven fucking duke?"

***

Chapter Seven: The Starfish

The sun rose over Coldwater as Jorgen set out to sea. He'd inspected The Starfish and decided she would do. There were some small tears in her main sail, but it would last a while. There were no leaks in the cabin or frayed lines in the rigging. He dove beneath the boat to discover that Coldwater was named after the cold water. The hull was pretty clean and the rudder seemed sturdy.

123456...8