Master of the House Pt. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett surveyed the vision in front of him. He'd seen pictures, of course, but in the flesh Sarah had even more of an impact. Her light brown hair flowed in rich waves past her shoulders. Impressive breasts strained within a rich lavender blouse, the top button undone to show off a filigreed silver pendant dangling from a simple silver chain. Her brown leopard print pencil skirt was high-waisted and profoundly professional, but couldn't hide her athletic legs. The hemline covered up the top of stockings in a tan color very close to that of her delectable skin. The skirt hugged Sarah's shapely hips perfectly to emphasize her hourglass figure.

"You brought a guest, Clark? Without calling?" Sarah inquired caustically. "Are we expected to dress for dinner, too?"

"Of course. It's the..." Clark started, then trailed off quizzically. Why was she asking?

"I mean, he's... He's... You know..." Clark continued vaguely. Then he had an inspiration. "He's Garrett Morley." Clark smiled at the Mistress of the house, happy to have worked out a satisfactory bit of logic. He then ducked back out the front door to retrieve the rest of the Master's luggage from the trunk of the car.

"And who is Garrett Morley?" Sarah inquired sardonically, glaring narrowly at the visitor standing in her foyer.

Garrett forced his appreciative gaze from Sarah's sensual hips, up past her flat belly and marvelously pneumatic breasts to meet her gaze. He crossed the space between them in three decisive steps, leather soles clicking loudly on the hardwood floor of the cavernous entryway. Sarah's right hand - the one without the wine glass - was at her side, and he reached out to grasp it. Sarah gave a soft gasp at the presumption. Undeterred, Morley confidently persevered and raised Sarah's soft, tanned hand to his lips where he gave it a firm, dry kiss on the knuckles.

"It is my privilege to meet such a ravishing hostess. I am Garrett Morley. And I require your hospitality." A particular phrase, in his particular voice.

Garrett grinned expectantly, watching Sarah's eyes grow vacant for a second as the trigger phrase impacted her mind. As usual, it had taken quite a bit of arranging to get the unsuspecting Perkins family enrolled into the MYG protocol. Some referrals to complicit doctors. Some black ops skullduggery.

But this wasn't their first rodeo, and soon enough the practiced team had managed to get it done. So that trigger phrase, spoken by him and only him in his unique voice, had activated triggers lying in wait inside Sarah's mind. New loyalties, new attitudes, new preferences - were all flooding out of hiding and washing over her mind.

"Hospitality..." she echoed.

"That's right, darling. Hospitality."

"Darling?" she asked quizzically "Darling," she repeated, tasting the word.

Sarah's face lit up and she met Garrett's eyes again with an alluring smile as she decided that, coming from him, "Darling" tasted good. It was good to be complimented, she thought. All around the edges of Sarah's personality, little details were rewriting themselves. Experienced with the effects of the MYG protocol, Garrett could see the changes in her eyes as they refocused on his.

"That's my beautiful little vixen," Garrett said as he smiled back at the ravishing woman.

"Garrett!"

"You like being complimented," Garrett overrode her objection, his voice firm and commanding. "Don't you." It wasn't a question.

Sarah's expression became unsure as new thoughts warred with old habits. Her body was quite sure, though. Sarah smiled fetchingly and tilted one hip invitingly. "I think it's a wonderful compliment."

At that moment, Clark came back inside with two black suitcases that tastefully matched the carry-on already on the hardwood floor and placed them beside it with some difficulty.

"You brought suitcases?" Sarah asked, smile fading slightly.

"It appears, my dear, that I am going to be your guest for the night," Morley replied. He put a slight emphasis on the last three words.

Sarah thought for a second, then: "Well, of course you are, Garrett," she replied with a flip of her head that caused brown waves of hair to toss fetchingly.

"Now, Clark, be a darling and take our guest's things upstairs. Then get dinner started - I'm going to have some drinks with our guest in the occasional bar and talk to him about his day." Garrett smirked - Sarah was now welcoming him into her house as if she'd thought of it herself.

Clark sighed quietly but didn't complain. Of course, he would do so. The Master of the house was here. He picked up the suitcases again and started towards the stairs - and the master bedroom.

"Right this way," Sarah said, and turned to walk towards the hallway, giving Garrett a clear view of her exquisitely curvaceous buttocks on display in the tight patterned skirt. They swayed nicely as she sauntered across the floor.

"Right after you, gorgeous." Garrett answered with a smile of his own as he followed her down the short hallway into a comfortable, somewhat intimate room with a bar and stools, bar table, a fashionable couch, and a couple of comfortable chairs that were each detached on their own. He carefully left the door somewhat ajar.

The fun part of the evening was just beginning.

Morley knew that alcohol would help enhance Sarah's ... initial receptivity to the MYG inner directives ... and help set her new thinking patterns firmly in place. But MYG was primarily self-reinforcing - it wasn't precisely mind control as such - and working with some of Sarah's new interests was going to be a lot more fun than mere alcohol.

So he beat her to the punch, as it were, and walked confidently to the bar. "Allow me. You've had a hard day, too, beautiful. And you need to relax," he opened with a smile. Answering the smile, Sarah sat at the table and finished the wine she'd been carrying since before they'd met. She crossed her long legs artfully, showing off the tan stockings and teasing the possibility of viewing their lacy tops.

Garrett, with practiced motions, mixed two martinis - one of them, for Sarah, was very dry, and the other that he kept for himself was very wet. He wanted to keep a clear head.

Garrett took the drinks over to the table, placed the dry martini in front of Sarah, and sat down across from her. Lifting his drink, he toasted "To my lovely hostess. Enjoy." He always enjoyed the process of testing the limits at this point in the seduction process.

"Enjoy," Sarah echoed, and took a healthy sip, not particularly noticing the alcohol.

"Good girl," Garrett whispered, meeting Sarah's eyes over their drink glasses. He could tell that those blue eyes were no longer certain.

"So why are you in town?" Sarah asked.

"Business," Garrett replied. "You know how it is - work, work, work all the time. It's so important to relax."

"I need to relax," Sarah muttered under her breath.

"And smile," Garrett continued. "With a pretty face like yours, you should always be smiling." Almost unconsciously, Sarah brightened up. She was starting to feel strange, like she hadn't felt recently, at least not at home. It felt good.

Garrett couldn't stop himself from looking down at the magnificent breasts and luscious legs of his captivated hostess. His penis began to swell with desire. Time for another test. To push her boundaries a little further.

"Isn't it hot in here?" Garrett asked guilelessly.

Sarah thought about it for a second. Something in the back of her mind warned her that she was becoming intimate with Garrett rather quickly. He was masterfully controlling the situation, and she was just following in his wake, a step behind.

But then she looked at him more closely. The alcohol and the masculinity of the man next to her were having an effect on her, heating her up in a way that wasn't due to the late-afternoon sun. Her temperature was definitely rising. "Yeah," she replied, and opened another button on her blouse, revealing a deep valley of cleavage and the edges of her robins-egg blue bra. Then she drained the rest of her martini.

"Look at you," Garrett said thickly. "You're quite the temptress. Showing off your titties."

Sarah just glared at him, and tried to summon up anger at Garrett's stepping over so many lines. Instead, she stubbornly undid yet another button with an peevish flip of her light brown hair.

As the button popped free, Sarah considered what she was doing. As she'd noticed before, things were going awfully fast. But it seemed right. He was a confident man, and she was a beautiful woman. It was right for her to feel desire for him. That was just how things went naturally, was it?

Pleased to have worked that out, Sarah replied with a seductive smile. "Call me what you like." Her nipples were hardening inside her bra, becoming more sensitive. Sarah gave a tiny gasp as her fingers accidentally brushed one responsive tip.

Garrett's penis lengthened further at the beautiful mature wife's acquiescence. He was semi-hard now. She was responding to him now, and no longer had any instinct for resistance.

"You're a very sexy woman, Sarah," Garrett continued. "You have an amazing body. You should show it off more."

A spark of spirit asserted itself in Sarah's expression. "I'm not that kind of a girl," Sarah replied, with a flip of her brown hair. Inside, though, she was distracted by her warring thoughts.

"Aren't you, though? You're still here, after all," Garrett said in a salacious tone. His lustful gaze swept up and down the sexy shape of Sarah's body, lingering on her superb breasts.

"Am I that naughty after all?" Sarah asked herself. She had to admit that she was flattered by the boldness of Garrett's appraisal. There was something about the look in his eyes that made her want to show off for him. Something about him brought that sexual side out of her. He was used to being in control of a situation, and something inside her was responding to that. It felt good, and normal, to just let him have that control.

The obvious lust in Garrett's eyes was exciting Sarah, along with his command of the situation. The heat in her body had spread downward, and she could tell that she had become damp between her legs. Unbidden, her hands came up to her blouse and undid the remaining buttons.

Sarah knew that her full, pneumatic breasts were now wholly in Garrett's view, her bra exposing ripe flesh and doing nothing to hide her erecting nipples and swollen areolae. She was breathing more heavily now, which just made her breasts jiggle alluringly.

Sarah could practically feel the hunger in Garrett's gaze as his eyes drank in the view of her exposed brassiere.

"Very good, Sarah. They're very beautiful. You're quite a desirable woman. You should be proud of your figure. You should flaunt it."

Garrett stood, picked up their glasses and returned to the bar to refresh the drinks. This was working as well as he could have expected.

Sarah continued to sit as if deep in thought. Her hands fluttered to the collar of her lavender blouse then dropped back down to the table in front of her. After a couple of moments, she slipped the blouse off her shoulders, let it slide to the floor, and tossed her hair. Garrett exulted. He was home free now.

Garrett brought the drinks back to the table. "Here you go, baby doll," he said. "Don't you feel better now? This is what you should be. Captivating men with your charms. A little slutty. How does being so nasty make you feel?"

"It's too hot in here," Sarah said, flushed.

Garrett noticed that she hadn't answered the question.

"It is hot in here. It's you. You're hot. Really hot," Garrett said. "Show me those titties you've been hiding."

At the impertinence of the blunt request, Sarah's reserved self-control flared up and she glared at Garrett. "Behave yourself. You're a guest," she said.

Garrett knew that Sarah had barely been able to stop herself from doing whatever he asked."Just do it, honey," he purred, knowing that he was in a dominant position now. He pressed his advantage, asserting his dominance over the entranced businesswoman. "Show them to me, baby doll."

Garrett could see conflict in Sarah's eyes as his tone hit Sarah's befuddled mind with an almost physical impact, and she responded almost instinctively. Garrett saw her eyes refocus on his. There was no longer any war going on behind them.

She finished her drink, then stood up beside the table and met Garrett's eyes. She reached behind herself and unfastened the catch to her brassiere. Then she deftly swept the robins-egg blue fabric away and dropped it on the floor with one hand. Her magnificent teardrop breasts tumbled out and into Garrett's sight for the first time.

They were truly amazing. Pale by comparison to her tanned neck and shoulders, Sarah's full breasts hung round and amazingly firm for a woman with a daughter in college. Sarah's nipples were heart-stopping, firm and rose-pink, almost the size of a thumbtip in their stiffness. The hard nubs were perfectly set off by pale champagne areolae. Which were not too large - small, tight, and crinkly.

Garrett drank in the vision - her body was more amazing than he could have hoped. Unprompted, Sarah smiled at Garrett's obvious delight.

"Truly stunning, Sarah," Garrett said her name for the first time. "I love seeing your body. It arouses me. I can see it arouses you."

Although the praise was almost physically pleasant, Sarah hesitated fractionally. "I'm not aroused," she said. "We are both just mature adults. Who are having an innocent drink." But then Sarah's body demonstrated a mind of its own, and she gave her chest a little shake, belying her self-confident words. Her magnificent boobs jiggled sensually for Garrett's lustful gaze.

With that indication that Sarah's attitude had shifted far enough, Garrett confidently went for the prize. "Aren't you ready for more?"

From somewhere deep down, a last wave of hesitation rose in Sarah's mind. "Please. I'm not sure I want..."

Garrett polished off his own drink. "Nobody's going to make you do anything, honey."

Garrett then stood up to face Sarah. He reached out, grasped her hand, and used it to spin the submissive mature woman around so that her naked back was pressed heatedly against him. He hugged her close, hands wrapping around her supple waist and firm belly.

Swept away by his dominant personality, Sarah just relaxed in his arms. "Oh my God," Sarah moaned. "Why can't I resist you?"

Garrett reached up to lift the waves of light brown hair away from one ear, and bent down to vacuum his lips against her neck. Then he stroked her neck with his tongue and worked his way up to the tender spot behind her ear. Sarah murmured with pleasure. She had always been sensitive there, and it had been ages since anyone had kissed her this way. Her vulva felt delightfully slick inside her panties.

Garrett couldn't wait any longer. He'd been admiring Sarah's magnificent tits since the moment they'd met, and now he had to possess them. Garrett trailed his hands up Sarah's sleek belly to finally cup the breathless woman's gorgeous breasts. She let out a soft cry as he tweaked her swelling nipples. Garrett massaged the heavy globes, reveling in their fullness. They were not youthfully firm, but still amazingly supple. He then began to alternate how he teased those breasts, one moment pinching and stroking the rigid nipples, the next firmly but gently massaging and kneading the mounds of titflesh.

Soon, he hopelessly aroused Sarah was panting and whimpering. Her nipples had always had a direct connection to her clitoris. Garrett's caressing hands and tweaking fingers were sending tingles straight down there. She shivered at the pleasurable sensation, fetching shudders rippling down her pneumatic form.

Garrett whispered in Sarah's ear, "Who do you belong to?"

Sarah let out another little whimper of excitement but didn't respond with words. Garrett grinned. The fiercely independent professional woman he had read about in the dossier - who he had met just the previous hour - would have castigated him for the liberties he was taking with her luscious body. A fiercely passionate new Sarah had taken over.

"Sarah. You will be mine. Tonight and every night." Garrett quoted impudently, recognizing that the mature woman was already responding to his dominance.

With practiced fingers, he found the zipper on Sarah's patterned skirt and drew it down all the way. Then he eased the brown patterned fabric down Sarah's voluptuous hips to pool at her feet, leaving her magnificent body decorated in only light tan stockings and thong panties that matched her discarded light blue bra.

Garrett's hands began to stroke the smooth flesh of her thighs at the top of her stockings, so close to her moist labia and boiling vagina. Murmurs of pleasure escaped Sarah's lips at the sensation. The mature man was assuredly attending to Sarah's heated body, and she was giving him free rein to do so.

Garrett was still whispering, "You want to be taken. To surrender."

There was something about the sound of Garrett's voice. The masculinity, the assuredness. With a wordless cry, Sarah spun around in Garrett's arms and kissed him full on the lips. When he returned the kiss with passionate ardor, drawing the breath out of her, Sarah shivered with excitement. The ferocity of his lovemaking was seductive, drawing her in to his power. She eagerly sucked his tongue into her mouth.

Garrett found himself with his hands now grasping Sarah's amazing ass. So he began to caress along the way up and down her delightfully generous buttocks, which were completely exposed by her narrow panties. His fingers reached into the junction of Sarah's thighs to touch the soaking strip of cloth there from behind and caress the flesh beneath. Sarah began to pant into his mouth, her tongue dueling with his.

After a few minutes of intense necking, Garrett broke off. He didn't want to part from the sizzlingly passionate woman for even a moment, but there were too many clothes between them. He quickly removed his shirt and tie, reveling in the breathlessly aroused woman's gaze. "You do the slacks," he urged.

Sarah didn't even hesitate, long past any thought of resistance to Garrett's desires. Although they had just been having innocent drinks minutes before, she was practically naked now, and she was actively removing his clothes as well. But somehow it all felt perfectly natural.

Garrett was always amazed by these transformations. Sarah had been so repressed and proper, even conservative in some ways, but somehow he had managed to awaken a rich vein of passion that she'd buried deep inside herself over the past years. Her body and mind were both now unthinkingly obedient to her desires. And to his. Sarah was a passionate woman - and as a woman her ardor, now properly stimulated, would control her desires from here on.

Sarah knelt before Garrett and undid his belt. When she pulled the slacks down his athletic hips, his proud erection appeared right in front of her eyes, barely contained in his boxer briefs. "Oh my," Sarah whispered. She had been expecting his organ to mostly flop around - like most she had seen since her younger days - but he was already mostly hard. Sarah felt somehow complimented by that.

He was big - not huge like a porn star, not really - but much bigger than she had seen in years. Not the longest, or the thickest, that she had ever known, but the longest and thickest for decades now. Even concealed by his briefs, it looked like it was designed to pleasure a woman, to fill and stimulate her vagina utterly. Her nipples hardened further, almost painfully erect now.

Sarah stared at Garrett's imperious pole for a few seconds, transfixed. Then she shook her head to clear it, fetchingly tossing the waves of light brown hair over her shoulders, before pulling the slacks down all the way. After a few moments of uncertainty with Garrett's patent leather shoes, he stepped out of the slacks and they were pooled on the floor next to her discarded clothing.