Master of the House Pt. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes! Take me!" Sarah cried submissively. Back arched, Sarah felt the telltale pulsing of Garrett's thick penis that meant he was just about ready to come. Deep, deep inside her.

Unable to hold back any longer, Garrett let go. His hands grasped Sarah's waist tightly again as the first jet of thick semen sprayed deep into her welcoming cunt. "Ummmmmm," he groaned in relief as the first was followed by another ropey squirt, and then another and another, each hitting the target all the way at the neck of Sarah's womb and flooding it with his essence.

Sarah was lost to sensation. The sensation of his possessive hands on her body. The pumping and throbbing of his thrusting penis as his orgasm neared. Finally the warmth as he erupted, spraying streams of hot semen against her cervix. Sarah gave herself over to the intensity of the sensations and let herself go back over the top.

"Aaah. Aaah. Uh. AAAAAAAAH!" she let out a final series of soprano cries and flooded Garrett's member with a renewed cascade of fluid as her vagina spasmed around his shaft. Her belly trembled and rippled with bursting orgasmic spasms that radiated from deep in her core. She bucked and squirmed on top of her conquering lover, out of control.

Her passionate cries were music to Garrett's ears. He possessed her now. He reveled in Sarah's vocal declarations of ecstasy until the inarticulate noises faded to gasps of heavy breathing.

As the peak died down and Sarah's writhing slowed, she tossed her lovely hair in pleasure. Dazed from the strength of her orgasm, she could only let out a final sigh of "Aaaah." Then Sarah collapsed forward, overwhelmed and spent. She could feel the pool of Garrett's sperm deep inside her, and the warm, slippery sensation filled her with a devoted lassitude. The amazing sex had gone straight to her brain.

Soon, Garrett's penis had softened enough to slither out of Sarah's vagina. The empty feeling down there brought her back to reality. She leaned back on top of the unresisting Garrett and nestled her head against his neck as their linked bodies reclined to meet the back of the couch. Their mingled juices slowly leaked from Sarah's labia, leaving the trimmed fur there a soaking mess.

After a few minutes of post-coital cuddling, Sarah raised her head to look into Garrett's eyes. Knowing in her heart that she would let the strong, decisive mature Garrett take possession of her again, body and mind, whenever he wanted - and she confessed. "I'm yours now. You said I'm a dirty little slut, and I guess I am. I've never felt anything like that before." She absently ran her fingers through Garrett's chest hair. As Garrett's hand possessively squeezed one smooth, supple buttock, Sarah again pillowed her head on his shoulder and snuggled down against her new man, satisfied at least for now.

PERKINS RESIDENCE, MALIBU - JUNE 16, 6:00 PM PACIFIC TIME

Dinner was shaping up to be awkward.

When Kim had come home, her father had confronted her in the foyer. "Do you think that dress is appropriate for company, young woman - we have a very important guest," he opened.

"Oh, god," Kim replied, "Another of your old fossils from work? I expect you're going to force me to change into 'something more appropriate' again?"

Kim didn't expect a decisive response from her father - he had never been comfortable around her since she'd grown up - but the look of sudden confusion on his face was a surprise.

In his mind, Clark was flashing back to the scene in the bar the hour past. Garrett was obviously a man of passion. And he was the Master of the House, so everything in it was his, right? He would certainly appreciate having a beautiful younger woman around. Wouldn't he?

"Umm, not this time? Kimberley? I think that what you're wearing would be fine. Maybe?" Clark said indecisively. Something deep inside was warring with what he felt the Master would want.

Then, with an exclamation of "Dinner's almost ready, young woman," Clark retreated to the kitchen. What Kim wore to dinner would be someone else's problem.

Great, my own father wants me to show off for one of his old pervert friends, Kim thought.

But when she got to the dining room, that wasn't the case. Three places were set at the main table, but her mother had moved so that she was practically next to the older man who was obviously Clark's guest. Her mother was involving him in what was clearly a two-person conversation, and the old perv was clearly enjoying the attention.

There was something weird going on with her mother. Her hair was mussed, she was somewhat flushed, and every few minutes she got a wide, faraway look in her eye and then shifted her hips restlessly in her chair.

Having most of a small college twisted around her finger, Kim naturally expected that she would be the center of attention. But while the steel-gray haired older man had given her an appreciative once-over as she entered the dining room, her mother held his attention well enough that he spared only an occasional glance for Kim's plump bustline.

When her father returned to the kitchen after serving the seated three, the weirdness became too much, and Kim went to confront him.

"Why aren't you at the table?" she asked pointedly. "It's your house!"

"It wouldn't be... I- I-... Mr. Morley is..." her father stammered.

"I don't care how much he has you intimidated," Kim said. "If mom and I have to go through being shown off for your friend, you can at least be there for it." And she returned to the table.

After a few minutes, Clark brought out a fourth place setting, and, as quietly as humanly possible, set a place for himself as far from the center of attention as possible.

Kim endured what seemed like an eternity sitting halfway between her unusually animated mother and unusually passive father, and fled when the latter got up to serve dessert.

When she saw the suitcases in the upstairs hallway, Kim rolled her eyes. "Oh great, he's sleeping over," she thought. When she got into her room, she shut the door behind her to protect herself from all the weirdness and got out her phone to text with someone normal, or at least her current boyfriend.