Master of the House Pt. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Garrett's murmured encouragement, Sarah reached up and pulled Garrett's boxer briefs down. Freed, his steel-hard cock sprung out, pulsing in rhythm with Garrett's heartbeat. Sarah was captivated by the sight. Her eyes almost crossed, it was so close to her face. Keeping her eyes focused on the impressively stiff organ, Sarah pulled the unneeded briefs down Garrett's slender but muscular legs. She then traced her fingertips back up his calves and thighs, never losing sight of the erection in front of her. It dominated her vision. It dominated her thoughts. It dominated her mind. She couldn't look away. It looked wonderfully masculine. It smelled wonderfully masculine.

Sarah realized the scenario she was playing out. She was a beautiful woman, practically naked, on her knees at the feet of a dominant man with a powerful erection. She knew how this was going to end. But despite how fast Garrett's confident seduction of her had proceeded, her body and mind were ready for whatever he wanted. She hadn't been this ready in years.

Back in the kitchen, Clark surveyed his domain. Dinner was proceeding splendidly.

The Master of the House was mostly moved in to the master bedroom - Clark had arrayed most of the Master's clothing in the closet and dressers, but some of the Master's clothes would still need to be pressed and others would need to be cleaned. It would not be an early night.

But for now, dinner was almost ready. Time to let the household know.

Clark proceeded quietly down the short hallway to the bar. He could no longer hear the quiet conversation from earlier through the half-open door. He paused, suddenly not sure whether to knock first. But that was a silly thought - he was here on household business in any case. He opened the door the rest of the way, and in the room was an unexpectedly erotic tableau profiling the room's two occupants.

As was his right, the Master of the house was being pleasured by his Mistress. Garrett stood by the bar, completely naked. The Mistress, also nude but for her tan stockings and bluish thong, was kneeling before him, paying reverence to his obviously hard and effective organ with her hands and lips. The Master's hands held and caressed a mass of the kneeling woman's light brown hair, keeping her focused on her task. The Mistress's head bobbed sexily as she made love to the dominant man, wet smacking noises coming from her actively working mouth.

The penitent mature woman was obviously loving her submissive role in the sex act, servicing the self-assured man standing before her. The hand that wasn't working in close conjunction with her lovely lips was wrapped around the Master's athletic backside. Her full, ripe breasts betrayed her arousal, her hard and stiff nipples standing a full half inch from her pink areolae. As Clark watched, the Mistress took the tip of the Master's penis into her mouth. Then she moaned around it in fulfillment, the expression on her face adoring. This was followed by sloppy noises as the assured older man's strong hand on top of the kneeling woman's hair began to assuredly guide her motions.

The Master of the house spoke for the first time. "That's right, you little minx. Keep it up. You love this, don't you?"

"MMmmph," the Mistress's reply was muffled by the Master's penis. "It's gud."

"Don't talk with your mouth full, you nasty girl," Garrett leered. "You might get fed, and I have more plans for you right now." His hand atop the kneeling Mistress's hair was just resting now, no longer urging her on.

The adoring Mistress popped her mouth off of the Master's cock. That organ stood hard and firm, inches from her face. It was big but not extreme, longer than most, but in particular somewhat thick. She unwound her hand from around the Master's waist to wrap her fingers around the base of the proud shaft. "Oooooh," she sighed as she looked up to passionately meet his eyes. "That sounds dirty..."

"You want it dirty, don't you? I'm going to fuck you, right here and now," Garrett's voice deepened and thickened. "That's what you want, isn't it? Tell me. Tell me what you want."

"Oh, yes. I want it so badly. I'm yours. I'm so ready for you," the Mistress was almost babbling as she confirmed her desires.

"Then come here to me," the Master of the House said, triumphantly, to his conquest. He held his hands out to the mature woman kneeling in front of him.

Clark realized that he was intruding although neither of the passionate couple had noticed. As the scene promised to become even more intimate, he bowed himself silently out of the room. It was for the best that Kimberley wasn't home yet, as it looked like dinner would be delayed.

Back in the bar, Garrett and Sarah now stood by the stylish midnight blue wood-framed couch, joined in a tight embrace. Their mouths were locked smoothly together, tongues probing. Garrett silently exulted - his conquest was so close. He would enjoy this fabulous body thoroughly over the next few days. And he would enjoy the enthusiasm she was bringing to their passion. But right now, his cock was throbbing with readiness. He simply had to fuck this woman, now.

Garrett broke the embrace, but only to dip his head down to hoover in the nipple on one flawless teardrop breast.

Sarah gasped as his lips and tongue stimulating the inflamed nubbin caused a bolt of lightning to travel straight down to her clitoris. His other hand reached up to caress the other, neglected, heavy breast. Her rounded hips were writhing helplessly with pleasure.

Switching breasts to catch the other swollen nipple gently in his teeth, Garrett looked up to catch Sarah's gaze but she was too far gone with lust, her eyes closed and a dreamy smile on her face. It was time. Kissing her flat belly along the way, pausing to tongue her cute navel, Garrett sank to his knees.

Sarah's thong was a mere triangle of robins-egg blue fabric held in place by a slender band of lacy filigreed material. The gusset was clinging to her sensitized pussy, now humid with her sex juices. Assuredly, Garrett slid his thumbs into the narrow strap and drew the band off Sarah's shapely hips, the damp fabric peeling away to expose Sarah's aroused lower lips. Smoothly, Garrett drew the garment down over Sarah's silky, lightly tanned thighs. When the fabric passed Sarah's knees, Garrett released the flimsy material, letting it fall down and pool around her feminine ankles. Unbidden, she stepped out of her vagina's former protection and was now completely bare to his thirsty gaze.

Sarah's pubic hair was trimmed down to a light brown landing strip, with the intention of wearing daring underwear. The petals of her vulva were ready for sex, already glisteningly saturated but moistening still further at the very act of being so confidently stripped by the dominant older man. Her clitoris was a proud bulb of excitement. She was ready.

Sarah felt Garrett run his hands up her athletic thighs and give her full buttocks a firm squeeze. When he then used his lips and tongue gently on her swollen clitoral knob, Sarah shuddered with need. "Oh God," she exclaimed, "I can't resist you."

Sarah's eyes went unfocused, and for just a second impulses warred inside her head. Then she made a final decision. Sarah's eyes cleared and the alluring smile returned to her kissable lips. "I need it. Come take me. Make me come. Make me yours." Her hands, almost unconsciously, were gently squeezing her own generous breasts now. Her vagina was moist and eager in fevered anticipation.

Garrett sat down on the firm couch, and grasped Sarah's hand to urge her to follow. She curled up in his lap like a cat, stockinged legs nestled to one side of him, as she eagerly kissed him again, all hesitation left behind in her excitement. Garrett fondled Sarah's offered pneumatic breasts, their champagne-pink nipples swollen with need.

He looked up at Sarah's flushed face. "Ride me," he said simply, firm but quiet, "I want you to put me inside you." He didn't need to bark out commands, he knew. The sex-entranced woman would be motivated enough just by the sound of his voice at this point.

Things had moved so fast to get to this point, but Sarah's body was in control now. Years of neglect fell away as Sarah climbed onto Garrett until she was kneeling astride him. "Oh yeah, baby," Sarah exclaimed breathily, "I need it. I need you inside me."

Sarah then reached down to grasp the firm pole of his erection and steer it towards her dripping labia. With a shimmy of her sensual hips, she made the hot connection, and the plum-shaped glans of Garrett's penis finally opened her needy vulva. God, he was bigger than she had become accustomed to. Just the tip was in her vagina and it felt like she had a tennis ball inside her.

They both moaned as she put her hands on his shoulders for leverage and settled down.

Garrett wasn't huge, but his penis was larger than any she'd touched since before her daughter was born. It had been that long since her inner muscles were stretched to this extent. Her vagina, however, hadn't forgotten how to handle a real man's shaft. Her slick channel gripped the firm length of his erection as it speared deep into her magnificent body, filling her completely.

Sarah's sexy smile down at Garrett was somewhat stunned - as if she was surprised at how it all fit inside her so easily.

Garrett's hands weren't idle, caressing Sarah's flanks and reaching up to fondle the fabulous teardrop titties hanging before him.

"Oh God. It feels so good," she breathed. Garret's penis was now bathed in her juices. Sarah raised herself so that only the tip was still inside her, then lowered all the way down until his pulsing erection filled her completely and her outer labia were kissing his hilt. Then, slowly, up and down, again, and again. Her lovely mouth fell open and let out a soft purr of excitement at the sensations that were taking her body over.

Sarah leaned back a little, moved her hands behind herself to rest on Garrett's knees, and angled her hips to allow Garrett full thrusting access to her boiling vagina.

He didn't hesitate upon seeing her invitation, taking command and pushing upward to slide his firm organ sweetly all the way into Sarah until the blunt dome found a home way up near her cervix. He was rewarded with a gasping "Oooh," from the impaled Sarah, along with a full-body shudder that caused her shapely figure to jiggle even more enticingly.

Sarah let out more little cries of pleasure as Garrett's thrusts spread and stretched her innermost vagina, stimulating places deeper inside than she even had remembered she possessed. Garrett's big invader was giving Sarah enough stimulation on the inside that she didn't even need special attention to her love button - just the sensations when her vulva met his root on the downstroke would be enough. Sarah knew she could reach orgasm this way.

Garrett, meanwhile, lasciviously ogled the perfect teardrop titties that were bouncing in full view in front of him. He reached up with both hands to cup the sensitive mounds firmly, drawing a high-pitched exclamation of "Oooh" from the joyous woman riding his cock. When he tweaked the sensitive buds of her nipples, he could feel the delighted squeezing of her cunt muscles in response. The experienced cocksman could tell that Sarah was feeling those pleasurable sensations not just in her luscious tits, but spreading throughout her entire passionate body.

As Garrett continued to stimulate her breasts, Sarah leaned forward to bring her upper body closer to him and began to meet his thrusts in a brisker rhythm. Sarah was whimpering quietly now, her excitement growing. Her eyes narrowed, and she tossed the waves of her light brown hair in her feverish passion.

Again and yet again Garrett filled her completely. His thick penis touched all her sensitive spots with each powerful thrust, the head finding a pleasure zone deep inside her. Sarah continued to meet those thrusts, slippery strokes up and down, up and down inside her. She could feel the beginning tremors of a climax as she began to rise towards orgasm.

Garrett, from long experience, could sense when the passionate woman riding him begin to lose control. He slid his hands down her fabulous body to grasp her wonderful ass tightly. He began to use that grip to control Sarah's motions - encouraging Sarah to buck up and down at an accelerated pace. While he continued to thrust deep and high into her grasping pussy. Her fabulous boobs bouncing in front of him with their luscious stiff champagne-pink nipples inspired his efforts.

Now Sarah was panting deeply, her head thrown back to look sightlessly at the bar room's ceiling. Her teeth were bared in a passionate grimace. Garrett was controlling their coupling now, steering her to meet his thrusts. She could barely think from excitement - she was losing control now.

With a savage grin, Garrett minutely changed the angle of his thrusts to rake his cock more firmly against the front wall of Sarah's clutching cunt - her sensitized G-spot and the erogenous zones even deeper in. The walls of her educated pussy were grasping his prick so firmly he could feel the pulsing as Sarah's inner muscles strained to contain his thrusts.

Sarah began to shudder and gasp in delight. Her piercing cries of "Oh" and "Ah" were music to Garrett's ears.

Suddenly Sarah's back arched strongly and her fingernails dug in where she was grasping Garrett's legs. She let out a high-pitched squealing "Aaaaaaah" of ecstasy. Her pretty face contorted in passion.

As Garrett's tip reached for the neck of her womb one final time, Sarah's hips twitched powerfully. Then Sarah's sensuous body began to writhe in waves on top of him, her voluptuous breasts shaking with each orgasmic shudder. Each quiver was punctuated by sighs of "Ooh" and "Aah."

As her climax hit, Garrett felt Sarah's pussy squeeze his cock wonderfully, contracting around his shaft with helpless spasms of delight. Warm, wet squirts soaked his cock with heat and humidity. Waves and waves of passionate exhilaration consumed her, leaving her shuddering helplessly on top of him.

Gradually, Sarah's peak began to subside into a deeper satisfaction. "Oh, God," she said adoringly as she met Garrett's eyes again. She smiled weakly but devotedly at him. "Oh. Oooh. That was unbelievable." The orgasm had been amazing, and tiny aftershocks continued to ripple through her belly.

Garrett drank in the amazingly sexy sight of her. "Feel good, my nasty little slut?"

Sarah's satisfied expression darkened a bit at Garrett's choice of words, but her thoughts were still consumed by the passion of her orgasm - her body was in control and her mind was just following along. All she said was, "I loved it. I needed that. I've never had it so good. I've never come like that before."

Garrett's lascivious grin widened. The prim and proper Sarah that Clark had married - and who he introduced Garrett to just an hour ago - would have bit off his head by now in response to his continued microaggressions. But with her boundaries expanded just a little way, they'd reconnected with the old Sarah, and the sweaty woman on his lap was a real sex kitten.

Although she was basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, something didn't feel right. Sarah could still feel Garrett's powerful erection still firm and fully erect inside her. "Didn't you come too?" she asked.

"Not yet. Believe me, you'll feel it well enough when I do," Garrett confidently leered. "There's more to come. I'm not even close to done with you yet."

Sarah wasn't close to ready to stop. "Oh yeah," she breathed. "Do me more. Do me again."

With that encouragement, Garrett brought his hand down to the furry landing strip on Sarah's pussy mound and massaged the soft flesh in little circles.

Soon Sarah's breath began to come faster and the nub of her clitoris was again fully extended into a proud stiff bulge of excitement. He changed focus to massage the swelling mounds of Sarah's tits, which were hanging right in front of his face as she continued to straddle him. Her breaths were coming quicker now. As he leaned forward to capture an erect nipple in his mouth, she let out a sigh of "Oooooh".

"Oh. Wow. Wait. Wait," Sarah exclaimed, and pulled back off Garrett's cock to stand in front of the confidently sprawling man. She put a finger to his lips. "Let me do you. The other way around this time."

Then she spun around, showing Garrett a perfect view of her great ass before reclining supine on top of him. His hands enveloped her fabulous titties again, this time wrapped around from behind. Then they slid down her flanks to wrap around her hips, fingers playing with the tops of her stockings. Sarah's hands came up to cover Garrett's, clasping him to her succulent flesh.

With an effort, Sarah raised herself and spread her legs to either side of Garrett's before sinking down to be filled again by Garrett's hard penis. As she eased her clenching vagina down and further down his shaft, she was amazed again. Just like in their previous coupling, when she thought she was filled up, she found another inch ready to fill her more. She felt his caressing hands on her back, on her flanks, exciting her more.

When she had lowered herself all the way down, Sarah paused for a moment. This wasn't her favorite position - she preferred to be able to look into her lover's eyes - but it always amazed her how this position made her feel so full when a hard penis was inside her to the hilt. As she slid up and down Garrett's shaft, her G-spot was constantly stimulated by the stiff organ's thick central ridge. And every time the flange of Garrett's bulbous head reached maximum penetration, it gave Sarah an electric charge in her deepest depths. Almost like a tiny orgasm.

"Who do you belong to, little sexpot?" Garrett asked her, flexing his cock, feeling her pussy shudder around him as her pleasure, her arousal, began to climb again. He now controlled her motion just by guiding her with light hands on her hips. He raised and lowered the obedient woman up and down his cockshaft, which glistened with her juices. Garrett basked in pleasure that came in equal parts from the glorious sensations of her pussy surrounding him and from the exhilaration of conquest.

Sarah's hands, as if with a mind of their own, grasped her own breasts, squeezing, rolling, caressing herself as the couple continued their slow, easy rhythm. "MMmm....you...Oh yes...Do me just like...that...." she sighed dreamily.

Garrett's lips relaxed into a predatory smile - the mere act of sexing Sarah had taken her back to a slutty younger self that she had hidden for years. Now she was babbling out her submission to him without even being prompted...

Up and down, Sarah allowed her new man to control her motions as she lowered herself repeatedly on his powerful shaft. She was breathily gasping out her passion, more and more intensely. She knew she was close to coming again and she could barely control herself. Her moans were almost whimpers as her excitement began to boil.

She was so wet, so hot, Garrett thought. How was this passionate a woman not constantly on her back under a man?

Garrett ran his hands up and down Sarah's naked back as she lowered herself again and again to take his cockshaft to the hilt, rocking back and forth, fully impaled. Her excited, breathy cries of "Aah. Aah. Aah. Oh. Aah," spurred Garrett on and he began to feel the first danger signs of the orgasm he'd been suppressing. She was getting close, but so was he.

Garrett used his leverage on Sarah's smooth back to move her more upright on top of him, bending her forward and increasing the angle of penetration.

"Are you ready?" he asked, breathing heavily his own self as his hands moved back down her body, caressing her silky flanks down to the top of her tan stockings.