Master of the House Pt. 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
As a new day dawns, an exec continues his nefarious plans.
8.7k words
4.7
13.8k
20
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:This chapter ends on a cliffhanger, which is not where I'd originally intended to end it, but there was feedback about the length of Chapter 2. But I think the cliffhanger actually works, so we'll see...

Where We Left Off: After corporate fixer Garrett Morley steals Clark Perkins's crowning job accomplishment via a secret mind control protocol and turns the data over to his Evil Corporation(tm), Clark, in his new role as butler/driver, takes him home to the Perkins bungalow in Malibu. There, the unscrupulous Garrett triggers the same protocol in the voluptuous Sarah Perkins, leading to his seduction of her over drinks in the bar. Later in the evening, Garrett moves into the master bedroom for the night, with Sarah adapting surprisingly easily to the new arrangement. After a chance encounter with college-age Kimberley Perkins leads to him triggering the protocol within her as well, it gives her something to think about during her evening shower. Kim then encounters a raunchy sex session involving Garrett and Sarah (the cheeky scamp had left the door open for her to see!) and discovers a new side of herself. Both Perkins women fall asleep, each dreaming of Garrett in their own way.

All characters in sexual situations are over 18. Most of them well over 18.

PERKINS RESIDENCE, MALIBU - JUNE 17, CRACK OF DAWN

Garrett Morley awoke in the king-sized bed in the master bedroom of the Perkins house. The curtained windows overlooking the Pacific were only faintly backlit by the reflection of the early morning sun.

He was alone.

Morning sex with the lovely Sarah would have to wait - but in truth, Garrett reflected, he would need a few more hours and some Vitamin E before that would be a possibility. The previous night's fuck had been long and tiring. He - with some help from his ace in the hole - had released an inner harlot from the repressed career woman. A sexuality that was as exciting as it had been unexpected.

Her daughter was promising as well. Amazing tits for a petite and slender young woman. And she had fallen easily into the enraptured state he knew so well - which meant that she was even now undoubtedly coming around to the suggestions planted by the MYG protocol without her awareness. Kim had also inherited some of her mother's natural sluttiness - she hadn't been able to resist watching while he had been putting the wood to her mother, after all. Even though he had been pleasantly occupied, Garrett had noticed the voyeuristic little tart in the doorway, barely able to keep her hands off her voluptuous titties and undoubtedly dripping young pussy as she stared in fascination at the sexual tableau on the master bed.

After a few minutes of watching with surprise and wide-eyed interest, Kim had fled back to her own room. Probably to jill herself off, the little hussy. Which would only reinforce the MYG protocol's influence, of course - not that the lewd coed seemed to need much prompting... They were going to have a lot of fun together, soon.

With Kim out of the equation, Garrett had been able to focus fully on the voluptuous Sarah enthusiastically rutting back beneath him. He had been pleasantly surprised that - considering how frustrated and uptight the professional woman had seemed - when Sarah let her hair down she was an amazing fuck. She was even able to easily, if quietly, orgasm just from good old-fashioned hard missionary fucking.

And it had been a good fuck, Garrett reflected. It had been a feast for all the senses. Sarah had a beautiful face, pert lips that pouted as she sighed, and full, teardrop boobs that had jiggled and rippled each time he thrust into her hot honeypot. Sarah's titties were capped with rose-pink nipples that set them off like a money clip accessorizes a roll of bills. Her experienced cunt had gripped his heavy, powerful cock in a warm embrace and coated it with sweet, aromatic oils that had filled the room with the scent of sex. Her voice was a musical, breathy soprano that had delighted him as she had sighed, moaned and whimpered as pre-orgasmic tremors had rippled through her luscious frame. The smooth, silken flesh of Sarah's athletic legs was wonderfully tactile as she had helplessly tightened them around Garrett's driving hips in response to the pleasure she was feeling.

All too soon, Sarah had been shivering in delight as she announced her orgasm with soprano cries of "Ooh," and "Mmm." But Garrett hadn't been about to relent even though his own orgasm was approaching. He had continued to plunge deep into the ecstatic Sarah's rippling cunt, again and again. He had ridden the panting woman's shuddering body expertly until he could feel the fading shivers of Sarah's first orgasm begin to blend into the promise of the next orgasm.

And then, it was only moments until Garrett finally could no longer hold off and with a guttural grunt, he had begun to spurt powerful jets of molten semen deep inside Sarah's superbly hot cunt. Every mighty pump deep inside her pussy had coated her insides further, marking his claim to her passionate surrender. Even more than in their coupling earlier, he had taken her completely.

Beneath him, squirt after squirt of sperm had triggered a second, less powerful orgasm in the mature woman. Delighted cries of "Aah," and "Oh God," had accompanied tight contractions from Sarah's sensitized pussy. The instinctive spasming reaction of her inner muscles to the pulsing of Garrett's shaft had gripped him in a delightfully moist embrace. Her legs had vibrated wonderfully around his waist and her heels had hammered his buttocks and thighs.

When the pleasurable spasms had stopped, Garrett had looked down in triumph at Sarah's beautiful face. Her eyes had been glazed and her pretty lips lifted in an incomprehensible smile of deep satisfaction. Her cheeks and collarbone had been flushed pink from exertion and passion.

He had then collapsed on top of his conquest, who was still shuddering and panting as her delight faded into contentment. The ego boost from the fuck had been intoxicating - he had just taken Sarah through another sexual reawakening. Each of the orgasms he had given Sarah had just made her that much more sexually devoted to him.

With an effort, Garrett pulled his thoughts back to the present. He had a contract to win. That was, after all, why he was here.

Garrett took his running sweats from the suitcase that Clark had thoughtfully brought upstairs the previous evening and put them on. He would only just have time to get in his usual morning focusing run. On the bright side, the coast highway would be more scenic than his usual trails back home.

Motion caught Garrett's eye as he left the master bedroom. At the end of the hall, on the sun deck overlooking the beach, sexy Sarah had just gracefully slipped from downward facing dog pose to upward facing dog, and her gracefully curved back and full buttocks were saucily presented to his admiring gaze. Sarah's tight gray yoga pants clung to her womanly curves like a second skin, leaving nothing to Garrett's imagination. If her thighs weren't together in proper technique, he imagined he would even be able to see her camel toe from this angle.

From the corner of his eye, he noticed an indoor electronic bike also facing out over the ocean. Looks like Sarah also has a focusing exercise, he thought approvingly. Not to mention what it does for her ass and legs.

A quick five eight-minute miles in the beautiful sixtyish Southern California morning gave Garrett time to center his thoughts. As his immediate concerns retreated, Garrett mentally rehearsed his conclusion for the ProTekOmega presentation. Most of it flowed easily, but there were a couple of rough spots - he would have to reconnect with his team. With Clark basically out of the way, they had the inside track, but it was Garrett's nature to leave nothing to chance.

At length, Garrett returned to the Perkins bungalow. The California air wasn't as hot as it was going to be by mid-day, but he'd still managed to work up a good sweat. Time for a quick shower before suiting up. But when Garrett climbed the stairs, the bathroom door was closed and the shower was noisily occupied. He smiled, a predator's smile.

Opening the door to the steamy room, Garrett noticed a damp pink tank top and sweat-stained gray yoga pants neatly hung on hooks in what looked to be their usual places.

In the expansive walk-in shower, Sarah was washing her curvaceous body, which was wreathed in steam and glistening from the water raining down. Her light brown hair was pulled back in a complicated bun to protect it from the spray.

As Garrett watched hungrily from the doorway, Sarah's hands stroked the tops of her round teardrop breasts, which jiggled fetchingly under the beat of the stimulating water. Then she ran the soap over her underboob area and trim, athletic belly. While he drank in the sight, she picked up a hand towel, raised her foot to the rim, then gracefully bent at the waist and lovingly ran the soapy towel along one beautiful leg, tracking down from her firm thigh over her athletic calf to her shapely foot. Then she repeated the careful process on the other elegant leg as the water continued to pour down over her.

Garrett's mind went back to the glamorous Catherine Deneuve, performing the same graceful motion in a commercial decades ago - a motion that Sarah was unconsciously replicating here. His inner teenager woke up and howled at the sight.

When Sarah stood up, she paused for a second, then her hands with the washcloth dipped between her thighs, and Sarah cleaned her trimmed bush and the outside of her pussy lips slowly and gingerly, as if the area was still a little sore. After rinsing the cloth in the spray, Sarah returned it to her upper body, quickly revisiting her smooth belly and ample breasts before soaping her tanned shoulders and the graceful column of her throat. Then she slowly pirouetted under the spray, giving the water that had been running down her large shimmying boobs a chance to rinse her lissome back and the buxom lobes of her fantastic ass for a lingering while before she turned her face back to the spray coming directly from the shower head.

As Garrett devoured the sight of Sarah's dripping wet shapely form, his cock recovered to half-mast, but sadly no further. Reflecting, Garrett doubted that he had the time - or the spunk - to enjoy a truly satisfactory fuck with the newly reawakened slutty Sarah. But he couldn't let this opportunity go away entirely. He absolutely had to get his hands on that luscious body again, and he could leave her something to think about.

If he knew how this kind of seduction of a frustrated mature woman went - and he did - she would be questioning herself in the cold light of morning. The MYG protocol had mostly done its work by now, so further conquest of the lovely Sarah would have to be purely sexual, but that was a task he could handle.

In any case, he needed to shower off himself before going to work - he had an important role to play in the presentation and needed to be at his best.

With a feral grin, Garrett stripped down, dropping his sodden sweats to the tiled floor. Before the sexy woman could rinse herself off completely, he joined her in the expansive shower.

Sarah continued to run her hands over her body under the luxuriously warm water, and she once again put her face directly into the spray. She broke into a smile, enjoying the sensual feelings of the twin caresses of water and washcloth on her skin.

There was a delicious ache between Sarah's legs, and it didn't come from riding her stationary bike. It had been years since she had felt like this the morning after a night of sex. She had been a passionate woman - once. Where had that gone? And what had Garrett Morley done to bring that passionate woman back?

But even as she was having those thoughts, Sarah was startled as she felt a masculine presence behind her and a pair of strong hands cupping and lifting her heavy breasts. Rough palms brushed her sensitive nipples and puckish areolae, causing them to rise to attention. Although she caught her breath in surprise, Sarah soon relaxed as she recognized Garrett's firm, decisive caress from their multiple couplings over the previous twenty-four hours. She relaxed submissively into his fondling strokes, giving him free rein over all her slippery charms. She cuddled back against him, and leaned her head back onto his shoulder. Though thoroughly warmed by the shower, her body began to heat further with arousal.

Garrett continued to pay attention to Sarah's full, quivering breasts - exploring them, alternating between tracing around their roundness and squeezing them gently but firmly. All of which was sending sparks of pleasure through her body and making her shiver despite the steam filling the shower. When he moved on to tease, tug, and work her erect nipples, her vagina responded obediently to the stimulation. Her nipples had always been her most sensitive erogenous zone. With the stimulation he was giving her, Sarah's sexual need was growing stronger and soon she was squirming in Garrett's grasp. It had been ages since someone had paid as much attention to her sensitive breasts as Garrett seemed to love to do.

Sarah felt like she had awakened from years of slumber. Garrett's forceful caresses were getting her aroused again, more than she could even remember in recent times - before last night's reawakening.

The hands on her breasts - Garrett's hands - then descended down her smooth belly to possessively caress her inner thighs, bypassing her sensitive mound for the moment. The assured stroking of her soft, heated skin invited Sarah to spread her legs. For her to allow Garrett's assertive hands full access to the treasures between her thighs.

Probing fingers traced her outer lips and explored the furrow between them. Then the teasing fingers moved to brush her clitoris, which was already peeking out from its sheath. Garrett then changed up and began to press firmly on the trimmed bush of her mound itself. There was no direct contact with her clitoris or with her sensitive g-spot deep inside her vagina, but both of those pleasure points were definitely being stimulated as his fingers moved tantalizingly over her heated flesh. Overcome, Sarah let out a deep mezzo-soprano groan.

Now very aroused, Sarah gulped in steamy air as her dominant lover had his way with her most intimate parts. Her vulva were on fire, pulsing with delight as Garrett's knowing fingers traced and stimulated her burning skin. Her clitoris was fully engorged now, pulsing in time with her heartbeat.

Garrett then cockily turned Sarah halfway around to face him, and dipped his head to take a firm nipple into his mouth under the incessant stream of heated water. Then he picked up the soap and washcloth and began to assertively work one hand over Sarah's hanging titties and the other between her legs, over her plump pussy mound, making sure that Sarah's proud clittie was never neglected for long. He was barely even pretending to wash her accommodating body, and was clearly fondling her instead.

Garrett looked the obedient mature woman directly in the eye the whole time he was caressing her most sensitive places, enjoying the wide-eyed look of pleasure on her face. Sarah's back was reflexively arched like a cat's, and the panting mature woman never even had a thought to stop his manipulations.

Then Garrett had a new idea. He used his fondling grasp on the submissive Sarah's body to turn her so that her back was propped right up against one of the tiled shower walls. Then he tilted the shower head so that the water was beating down on her breasts and belly. He approvingly watched as Sarah's mouth opened wide in surprised delight. He then sank to his knees, reaching up to squeeze Sarah's outstanding tits and tweak the upstanding nipples. The caress added even more stimulation to what the water was already doing to her sensitive flesh, and made Sarah audibly sigh with pleasure.

Again, thrills ran through Sarah's quivering breasts. Jolts of pleasure traveled straight to her clitoris, which was now throbbing with heat. Sarah was breathing harder now, and her hands flittered lovingly across Garrett's salt-and-pepper head and sinewy shoulders. Her labia were engorged, hot, and slippery, and not at all from the hot water beating down. Garrett's hot breath on her bushy mound was barely distinguishable from the steam surrounding her. Without hesitation, Sarah opened her thighs further, offering her sex up willingly to her mature lover.

The scent of aroused pussy filled Garrett's nostrils. He leered at the sight of Sarah's bikini-trimmed light brown bush. He always loved it when a woman willingly exposed her most treasured secrets to him, as if it were a gift. Grasping Sarah's firm, sumptuous ass with both hands, Garrett pulled the aroused Sarah forward so that he could taste the hot-blooded woman's snatch. He teasingly traced all around the swollen lips with his tongue before stroking the full length of her labia, savoring the flavor of Sarah's lovejuice. His tongue then gently but firmly parted Sarah's outer lips in order to slide inside. Those plump lips slipped apart obediently to provide his probing tongue full access, and Garrett took full advantage to penetrate deeper.

Sarah began to moan loudly as Garrett probed her feverish entrance with his tongue, strong hands on her buttocks holding her firmly in place. She was deeply, breathlessly aroused by his sensual assault. What a man!

Sarah was transported. Despite Garrett being on his knees, he was the one in control. She was so open for him as his masterful tongue opened her defenseless labia. And she was so wet! Every stroke on her sensitive vulva, every probing thrust of his limber tongue, sent pleasure radiating all through her body. Her vagina was a furnace and her breath came in animalistic pants. His hot, strong tongue had become the center of her world. Her clitoris, though Garrett had carefully avoided it so far, was throbbing with need. She braced herself on the shower stall's fixtures and lowered more weight onto Garrett's face, urging him to take her further.

Down the hall in her own room, Kim started awake, disoriented. In her early morning languid haze, she heard high-pitched sounds of feminine delight echoing through the house's vents. Still dazed with sleep, Kim smiled and turned over. As Kim began to sleepily envision another torrid sexual scene between the two older people, her mother's passionate cries soothed the voyeuristic young woman back to sleep - to dream of sex, as Mr. Morley had compelled.

Even with the water pouring down on Sarah's body, Garrett could taste the succulent juices that Sarah's cunt was producing in her excitement. Delightedly, he realized that the horny woman was getting close to erupting. She was hotter than he'd ever dreamed of! He continued to work Sarah's pussy with long strokes, teasing licks, and deep probes, practically fucking her with his dextrous tongue. She was trembling with need and bucking her hips forward to grind her boiling cunt against Garrett's mouth.

Sarah was overwhelmed with heat. With the heat of the water raining down on her breasts and belly. With the heat of Garrett's overwhelming mouth on her vulva. She was lost in sensation. Her vagina was on fire. It had been ages since she had been stimulated like this. She could barely breathe. She could barely think. The stroking tongue on her vulva and the controlling hands on her buttocks were putting her on a trajectory to inevitable ecstasy.

Garrett had decades of experience stimulating women, and he knew that his conquest was ready to explode. He brought his hands back up to her quivering titties and squeezed and caressed them, twisting and manipulating the nipples that he knew from experience were particularly sensitive. Sarah was ready. Ready to come. He was in control and he wanted to give her an orgasm to remember.