Master of the House Pt. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim's hand squeezed Garrett's thigh which had somehow found its way between her knees. Also between her knees, she could feel herself becoming slippery down there. She'd been in backseats before, but had never been this ready so fast!

After an pleasurable time enjoying the younger woman's mouth, Garrett finally broke away from Kim's luxurious lips and rearranged the aroused college girl's body, draping her slender young form over his lap. Soon she was leaning back on him, resting against his shoulder, hand braced on his upper thigh. Faces side by side, turned together, close enough to intermingle their panting breath. Garrett dipped his lips down to nibble on the graceful column of Kim's neck above the collar of the white blouse he'd bought for her.

Garrett wanted the younger woman to enjoy this, more than anything she'd experienced previously with younger and less polished seducers. The pleasure would reinforce anew the thoughts the protocol had planted - thoughts and desires which were even now ringing about in her back of her mind. He wanted to make her want to feel these sensations again, more and more. To enjoy sex, to need it, to relish it.

Now it was time to take this seduction to the next level.

With practiced skill, starting at the neckline, Garrett undid each button on Kim's sheer white blouse, one by one, each with a practiced flick. At the end, he swept the two panels apart to reveal the pretty little black demi-bra he'd bought for her earlier. Cunningly fashioned, the ultra-fine black fabric did little to hide the swell of the large breasts underneath. The garment showed off Kim's firm young breasts extravagantly, just by fitting closely and clinging tightly to the shapely orbs.

Garrett eased Kim's long chestnut hair back over her shoulders to give himself an unobstructed view down into the young woman's deep cleavage. The firm, silky flesh thus exposed was bared almost down to the coed's hardening nipples, which were standing up to make small visible bumps tenting the sheer fabric of the demi-bra. Garrett thought that he could even see the edges of Kim's large, silver-dollar areolae.

Unable to resist temptation any longer, Garrett forcefully grasped the soft mounds of Kim's bra-clad titties firmly, hefting them and squeezing them together. Through the sheer black fabric, he could feel her little pebble-sized nipples stiffen into hard nubs standing out from her wide, crinkling areolae. Garrett's fingertips delighted in the smooth feel of the bare flesh of the upper slopes of Kim's soft, pliant boobs. The feel of Kim's lustrous, tanned skin was barely distinguishable from the silky fabric of the fancy demi-bra.

Kim leaned her head back on Garrett's shoulder and he could feel her breath on his neck. It was coming faster now, her pants almost becoming quiet moans.

He'd been lusting after this opportunity to finally touch Kim's boobies since last night. He had watched them bounce and sway all afternoon, presented almost innocently for his appreciation. All afternoon, watching them being shown off in the exciting underwear and swimsuits he was buying for her. All that time spent surveying Kim's young charms had just inflamed him further.

So Garrett took full advantage of the license the smitten coed was giving him over her tight young body. He enthusiastically groped and caressed those large, silken titties, feeling Kim up thoroughly to the coed's obvious sighing enjoyment.

The experienced Garrett's knowing hands sampled and weighed Kim's firm, heavy globes, comparing the smooth feel and pleasing heft of them against the rounder, more mature titties of her mother. Pleasantly, though small, her stiff buds were just as sensitive as her mother's finger-tip sized nipples. The devastated coed wriggled delightfully in his lap each time he tweaked or stroked one. His cock was responding by growing semi-hard, pressed against her lithe hip.

As the highly aroused Kim squirmed on Garrett's lap, the older man squeezed and teased her globes relentlessly. He knew exactly what the sensations the passionate young woman was feeling were doing to her. The MYG protocols had lowered her defenses, but as he stimulated her erogenous areas, her natural horniness was taking over.

His practiced seducer's instincts told him it was time to go even further.

Garrett continued to possess one full breast in a firm caressing grasp, fingers roughly teasing Kim's swelling pencil-eraser nipple and the wide, sensitive aureole surrounding it. But his other hand moved downward to gently urge Kim to spread her knees apart, which in turn caused her skirt to lift teasingly up her parted thighs. His fingertips lightly brushed the smooth, tanned flesh that her raised skirt no longer protected. He dipped to kiss the silky column of Kim's neck, making her shiver with excitement.

In the rear-view mirror, Clark finally noticed the drama playing out in the back seat. The Master appeared to be expertly seducing the Young Mistress, who was obviously much less experienced than the mature ladykiller. Fleetingly, Clark's face screwed up in confusion as part of his mind questioned whether the scene was appropriate. But then he smiled calmly as normality returned. The Young Mistress was clearly of age, and clearly not inexperienced, and if she was truly the Mistress of the House's daughter, she would naturally be a very passionate woman. And, of course, everything in the House belonged to the Master, after all.

So Clark returned most of his attention to the road. Behind him, the Master proceeded with his seduction. One hand was under the Young Mistress's skirt, massaging her smooth thigh, just about touching her sheer black panties. And the other was continuing to manipulate the soft flesh of one large breast through the black fabric of her new bra, which was designed to display her breasts as much as to support them.

Garrett exulted as Kim quivered with passion on his lap, her breath continuing to come in soft gasps. The experienced Lothario knew what to do - he was relentless in his possession of her body. The body which was amazingly responsive to the older man's dominant touch. The overwhelmed coed was letting him get away with plundering her body however he wanted to.

Part of it was the MYG protocol but the general structure it was reinforcing was only enhancing a rich vein of natural sluttiness. Which Garrett had not entirely expected, considering that the old Kim had been quite the little tease, controlling the boys at her college while only giving it up when she was the one who chose. And he knew that cockteases are often repressed in bed.

Meanwhile, draped across the dominating mature man's lap, Kim was panting from the pleasure her older lover was giving her. She had always loved having her breasts played with, and Garrett seemed to know exactly where to touch to stimulate her the most. Her nipples were throbbingly erect, and her sex was definitely getting slippery, leaking out fluid to dampen her sheer black panties. Her toes curled. Kim couldn't believe how good the dominant older man's assured caresses felt.

Finally, it was time. Garrett loved the feel of Kim's firm, smooth thigh gently twitching under his knowing hand, but now it was time to go further. Garrett's searching fingers moved a few inches up her smooth flesh to caress her damp mound, which was now separated from his knowing fingers only by the sheer fabric of her panties.

Soon, Garrett's fingers were assertively stroking Kim's panties, and the damp pussy lips beneath them, gently but firmly. At the same time, he leaned his head down to confidently kiss her, capturing her upper lips at the same time he was stimulating her lower lips. As the mature Lothario possessed the stunned coed's mouth, he continued to assuredly fondle Kim's rapidly moistening cunt. As Kim's body reacted to the relentless stimulation, he made sure from time to time to brush her swelling clittie, making it throb with her increasing need.

As Garrett's fingers worked their magic on Kim's sopping wet opening, Kim wriggled submissively on the older man's lap - he was in control in a way no boyfriend had ever been, and she was responding. How she was responding! Her panties were drenched with her excitement, and the sheer fabric was clinging tightly to her swollen, damp labia. Shivering with pleasure, Kim let out a deep, breathy contralto moan into Garrett's mouth, "Mmmm. Aaaaah. Hhhhhhhhhh." Her hand dug into the inside of Garrett's thigh with a vice grip.

Smugly, Garrett broke the kiss he had instigated and pulled back to look into Kim's wide-open eyes. "You love this, don't you, you little tart?" Garrett lewdly whispered. "Your horny little pussy is soaking. I can feel it."

"Ahhhh. Ahhhh. Hhh-Hhh. Yeah. Oh, God," was all the helplessly stimulated young woman could gasp in reply. If she even noticed the dominant Garrett's dirty talk, she gave no outward sign. Kim had been seduced. Garrett was totally in control. She spread her slender thighs even further to allow him full access between them. To do anything he wanted.

Kim's sensual mouth fell open with enjoyment. Garrett then switched to concentrate on the hood of Kim's cute little clit. He massaged the little bud in time with his other hand continuing to tweak her sensitive little nipple.

Kim's twitching clittie was now fully extended from beneath its hood. As the older man continued to caress her, Kim breathily continued to exclaim her excitement, "Uh. Uh. Aaaaah. AAAHHHHHH. Uhhhhhhh." She had never felt like this from a college boyfriend's caresses. Garrett seemed to know where she would be sensitive and was dominantly stimulating her in just the way she would be most receptive.

Garrett savored the sound of Kim's breathy contralto cries, which were almost groans. Her voice was deeper and earthier than her mother's soprano passion voice. Beneath her smooth hip, his cock had finally erected fully, and was a throbbing purple pole of desire. He paused in his manipulation of his conquest's pussy to shift position and free the erection that was tenting his slacks. He took one of Kim's grasping hands from his thigh and placed it on his cock.

Unable to help herself, Kim instinctively grasped the older man's hard organ gently around the shaft. His impressive organ. God, he was big. No virgin, Kim had had experience with long penises, and with thick penises. But the combination was something new. Her eyes went wide as she realized her trembling hand would barely encircle him. He wasn't as big as a porn star, but none of her college boyfriends could match up. This was a real man.

"Who's your boyfriend now?" Garrett asked smugly.

Kim didn't answer as she ran her hand gently around the base of the massive shaft. Her dark-painted fingernails didn't even reach all the way around it. Somewhat nervously, her tongue peeked out to lick her lips.

Kim looked Garrett directly in the eye, lust and confusion in equal parts. "It's amazing. I can't resist touching it." Her passion-clouded mind cleared for a moment and Kim's face took on a strange expression. "What's happening to me?"

"Nothing you won't enjoy," Garrett leered.

As Garrett returned his attentions to Kim's sweet, eager cunt, he heard noises from the front seat...

Realizing that they were nearing home and would be there within at most a couple of minutes, Clark's mind raced to figure the best way to break the spell in the back seat. He coughed once, then again louder, to no particular effect. With an epiphany, Clark turned the GPS on and flicked the volume up to full. On cue, the machine interjected a life-saving instruction "IN ONE MILE, TURN... left... TOWARDS... home."