Master of the House Pt. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Garrett swooped in to attack Sarah's neglected clittie, running the tip of his tongue over the swollen bud before closing his lips over it in a smothering kiss. Then, one final time, he returned his attention to her labia, slipping inside to tongue-fuck her deeply one, two, three, four times.

Garrett could feel Sarah's hands flexing on his shoulders and her thighs quivering on either side of his face. So he returned his tongue to her burning clit, to dance around the throbbing bead, and circle it, and then flick it over it again and again. Now was the time. So he doubled down on stimulating her most sensitive spot. His experienced tongue circled Sarah's clittie, teasing the overstimulated button until the quivering woman was at the very brink.

One last time, Garrett took Sarah's clittie decisively between his lips, sucking it into his mouth and lashing his tongue over the sensitive nub.

At that, the dam burst. Sarah let out a high pitched soprano cry of "Aaaaaahhhh!" as the shattering orgasm finally engulfed her. Her clitoris exploded with fire and her vaginal muscles spasmed rhythmically. Sarah's back arched involuntarily as her hips bucked helplessly and she drenched Garrett's mouth with a surge of fluid. Her thighs quivered around his inquisitive face.

Sarah grasped fleetingly at Garrett's dampened hair as he mercilessly continued to stimulate her, driving her wild. With the ease of long practice at this, he prolonged her ecstasy, wave upon wave flowing through her body again and again and again. His skilled tongue kept Sarah at her peak of ecstasy until her body couldn't take it any longer.

As the tremors slowly began to fade, Sarah was left flushed and panting, trembling, and completely ravished. Her whole body was tingling. And shuddering.

As the water continued to beat down on the mature lovers, Garrett pulled himself up Sarah's body and leaned in to kiss his compliant conquest, feeling her hard wet nipples press against his own damp chest as he embraced her. Sarah's mouth opened like a flower, and Garrett eased his tongue inside. Without hesitation, Sarah took Garrett's tongue in and sucked hungrily on it. She could taste her own musky essence on his tongue and his lips. What a man to not be embarrassed!

Abruptly, Garrett broke off the kiss and steered Sarah towards the shower door, emphasizing with a slap on her shapely behind. "You're an amazing little hussy, Sarah, but we've run out of play time. I guess you'll just have to spend all day at your office thinking about what it's going to be like when I fuck you silly tonight."

Sarah glared back at Garrett with an unreadable look, but the corner of her mouth curled up. She shimmied out of the bathroom, fabulous ass swaying. Garrett drank in the sight, as Sarah had expected he would.

By the time Garrett had finished showering and shaving, Sarah had already, with typical efficiency, dressed and left for work. Bemused, he found the suit that Clark had selected and laid out for him and duly put it on. He then collected his briefcase and laptop and proceeded downstairs to officially begin the new day.

When Garrett entered the dining room, Kim was there, head down over a simple but nutritious breakfast that Clark had prepared. She was wearing a high-necked white cropped top made of summer-weight cashmere. The sheer top hugged Kim's curves, emphasizing her large breasts. The fabric was thin enough - even somewhat translucent - that Kim's dark bra was noticeable underneath. Beneath the crop, a swath of trim, tanned belly was on display.

"Did you sleep well, honey?" Garrett asked.

"After the banging stopped," Kim replied archly. But she flushed faintly, apparently remembering how she had watched the action, and what she did afterward. And how she had dreamed after that.

There was a brief, uncomfortable pause. And then Kim blurted out, "What did you... The look in Mom's eyes..."

After a pause, Kim continued, "I never thought my mother could be like that. I'd never heard... I mean, that's the first time she ever..."

"She's a very passionate woman," Garrett stated. "She just needed the proper - inspiration - to be able to express it. I expect it runs in the family," he continued slyly.

Kim colored further and looked down at her breakfast, unable to meet Garrett's suggestive gaze. Maybe he was right - he was certainly charming. He just had that confidence that women would respond to him!

"But enough about her. Let's talk about you. There are some things a young woman like yourself needs to learn. And from how you're dressing for school, you haven't learned anything from your mother. I want you to cut classes this afternoon."

"What?" Kim responded, startled.

"Oh, yes. The contract will be awarded before noon, and we'll come around to pick you up at your college. We can combine the celebration with a learning experience."

"But, I..." Kim could hardly keep up with how Mr. Morley dominated the conversation. And he did it so naturally. He was just so assured...

"No buts, young lady, except for the cute little butt you're sitting on right now. I've seen how you walk around, and there are lessons a girl like yourself needs much more than calculus or ancient history."

"Wait. Passionate?"

"Remember the hallway last night, my little minx? Remember what you did afterward?"

Kim colored again as she remembered. She had never been so excited. But how did he know? He said she'd dream about him, too. And she did!

"Also, you need a new boyfriend, the hipster with the scooter isn't nearly good enough for you. We'll work on that. Just be ready after lunch. I'll call you."

"But you don't have my..."

"Number? Of course I do. Don't worry your pretty little head. I'll set everything up."

At that moment, Clark entered the room with a thermos of coffee and a sausage biscuit in a napkin. "This is the big day, sir. You mustn't be late."

"Of course, Clark. We can't leave them dangling."

At that, the two older men left the room for the front hallway and the garage.

Left behind in the dining room, Kim was still flustered at how completely Garrett had controlled the conversation and at how he had made her think such dangerous thoughts. And at how she had responded so naturally to his confident attitude. Maybe he was right - maybe college boyfriends weren't right for her after all...

DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, LOS ANGELES - JUNE 17, 9:00 AM PACIFIC TIME

Garrett stood in the wings of the DEA office meeting hall, watching his team do what they did best. The panel of customer executives sat impassively on the podium, taking occasional notes. The ProTekOmega team meticulously went through their presentation, showing off the numbers they'd come up with after analyzing the intel Garrett had obtained from the now-compliant Clark.

The binders in Clark's briefcase had been the Rosetta Stone, allowing ProTekOmega to decode all the secrets of their opponent's strategy and counter them perfectly. Obtaining it was all it took to make the trip worthwhile. Everything else was a bonus.

This wasn't Garrett's first rodeo, and soon he found his imagination wandering back to the pneumatic breasts and swaying ass he had left behind a few hours earlier. But he forced himself to focus on the process while still letting the details wash over him. He would have a role to play soon but the minutiae of the proposal had no part in that.

The team had their act together, and soon enough they'd worked through all the PowerPoint slides, carefully emphasizing the new numbers they'd worked out the previous night. All that was left was the closing. It was Garrett time.

Spotting his cue, Garrett strode to the presenter's mike.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Drug Enforcement Agency. You have seen the financial projections and features that the ProTekOmega Corporation is proposing to fulfill your requirements. The ProTekOmega Corporation has a long history of working in concert with government agencies. We have extensive experience in accommodating Federal Acquisition Regulations. There are many reasons why your agency should give the contract to ProTekOmega. We have shown you a detailed argument over the last hour, and I will now summarize that argument and establish in a few salient points why ProTekOmega should be granted the contract."

BLAINE COLLEGE, SANTA MONICA - JUNE 17, 12:00 SHARP PACIFIC TIME

When Clark pulled up in front of the rotunda of the Blaine College student center cafeteria, Kim was waiting. As Garrett had known she would be. As Garrett well remembered from breakfast time, her lightweight cashmere cropped top showed off her firm belly and saucy navel. It was complemented by a peach plaid skirt that ended halfway down Kim's tanned thighs. She obviously looked sexy, but Garrett still thought that she didn't need to try so hard. Her tight little body should be enough to make any outfit sexy.

When Garrett opened the door for her, Kim asked "I think I've almost figured it out - what were you saying about my boyfriend?"

"Time to find out, dear," he replied simply. "Get in."

HANDA BLACK BOUTIQUE, WEST HOLLYWOOD - JUNE 17, 1:15 PACIFIC TIME

The sedan pulled up in front of Handa Black, the exclusive ladieswear store. Clark came around to open the rear doors and exclaimed "This is the place you specified, sir, but I've never been even near here before."

"Very well, take the car around then," Garrett replied. "We might be some time, we're looking for a little more than just some clothing. This is the most exclusive provider in the entire area, and even a few minutes with the staff here will be an inspiration to young Kimberley here."

As Clark returned to the driver's seat, Garrett towed Kim inside. Across the entry hall was the concierge, a slender, handsome, distinctly feminine Mediterranean woman in a smartly tailored suit. When the professionally pretty woman approached, a practiced greeter's expression on her face, Garrett said to her "I am Garrett Morley. I spoke to you on the phone this morning..."

The concierge's eyes lost focus for a second. Then they cleared and fixed on Garrett's face. Her hips tilted and she smiled welcomingly and nodded. "Of course you are, Mr. Morley, how may I... serve you today?"

Garrett merely continued, "This is the young lady I spoke of. As you can see, she has all the physical attributes, but she needs the advanced course today."

"Of course. For you, anything," the concierge replied, with a tiny emphasis on the last word.

"Um," Kim interjected, "This is a really upscale place..."

"Remember what I said in the car about showing off your assets? This is the best place in the world to show you how."

The concierge pressed the call button on her lapel, "Chantelle? Your appointment is here."

When Chantelle appeared a minute later, she turned out to be a startlingly beautiful black woman in her late twenties, wearing a professional jacket and skirt combo that was cunningly styled to allow her to move freely while still complementing her curvy shape.

"Garrett Morley, you old rogue," Chantelle said, meeting the older man's eye. Then she turned to Kim, continuing "And... oh, my. You've brought me another project." Her gaze swept up and down Kim's figure appraisingly, with possibly just a little more than pure professional interest.

"You see what you have to work with," Garrett replied. "She's got a great figure."

Chantelle sized Kim up again, scanning up and down Kim's body with an experienced eye. "So she does, I think I can find some ways to show it off. You'd better go to the back fitting suite - it's the most private. I'll grab some things and meet you there. If I know you, we'd better get started."

Bemusedly, Garrett steered Kim through a maze of displays, dress forms draped in expensive outfits, and mannequins that looked like real live supermodels. Soon they found the fitting room, decorated luxuriously in brass and marble. Well-appointed loveseats and matching chairs lined the walls. Strategically placed mirrors brightened the room and made the small space appear larger.

True to her word, Chantelle arrived at the well-appointed suite less than a minute after Garrett and Kim, bearing a silvery evening dress and an armful of underthings. "You," her hands full, Chantelle nodded at Garrett, "Stay out here. And you come with me, honey." She proceeded briskly into the dressing room without waiting to see if she was followed. With a glance at Garrett, Kim trailed helplessly in Chantelle's wake.

Chantelle let Kim past into the room and shut the door on Garrett's prying eyes. "Strip, honey. You won't need that thing anymore, anyway," she said to Kim.

"I like this sweater," Kim objected, but she obeyed, shrugging the clinging garment over her head.

"That bra is a crime, honey. Pretty girl like you shouldn't have a boobie shelf," Chantelle said, stepping behind Kim. She looked at the label. "34B? No wonder all the boys follow you around. You look more like 32D," Chantelle said.

Chantelle took a tape measure from a well-hidden pocket, and with a couple of practiced professional motions, measured Kim's chest, before popping the bra's fastener, causing Kim's large young breasts to spring free with a tiny, fetching wobble.

"32DD," Chantelle said, holding out one of the intimate garments she had brought in with her. "Girl, you've got to let your kittens breathe..."

Chantelle then helped Kim into the silvery dress, which the experienced couturiere had sized perfectly just by sight - it hugged Kim's curves perfectly, fitting so closely that Kim could see the dimple of her belly button, while still maintaining a classic profile.

"Lookin' good, honey. Let's see what himself has to say," Chantelle said, propelling Kim out into the foyer.

Garrett raised an eyebrow when he saw the new, improved Kim. His eyes drank in the deep cleavage, long legs, and classic silhouette. He made a circular gesture with his finger, and Kim obediently pirouetted to show off how well the material flattered her athletic bottom.

"I think we'll keep that one," Garrett said. "It makes you look more naked than if you weren't wearing anything." Kim thought about the remark for a second before realizing it was a compliment, and was strangely pleased.

Soon, Kim fell into a rhythm. Chantelle's unerring judgment produced a series of outfits that were classically stylish and figure-flattering, and often surprisingly revealing. Then Kim would model it for Garrett, who would inspect her closely and make comments about both the clothes and her figure, giving her insight into how the male gaze worked and how her clothing choices would suit it or not. Sometimes he would emphasize his points by touching her body where the clothing was fitting, flicking the straps, and smoothing the profile down her flanks. Somehow, Kim didn't find this objectionable.

Leopard print followed little black dress, which followed a black sleeveless bodycon. Slit skirts. Chiffon. Minis. Gradually getting more and more aggressively sexy. Eventually, Chantelle was sending Kim out in just bra and panties.

"Is this appropriate?" Kim asked.

"Mr. Morley is paying the bill," Chantelle responded.

"It's not like that," Kim objected, but her face flushed pale red.

"Man buys a woman underwear, he expects to see it later," Chantelle advised.

"I said it's not like that," Kim protested.

"You may say that now, but he's hard to resist," Chantelle said, a faraway look in her eyes. "He has a way about him."

Kim thought about that for a second. Garrett's confidence and self-assurance were certainly magnetic, and she had obeyed him almost instinctively. Even when he was handling her body, posing her or checking the fit of an outfit. Musing, she stepped back into the anteroom.

Garrett got up and strode to the mirror. "Come here," he commanded. Kim's eyes widened, but her body obeyed. Turning the acquiescent coed towards the mirror, he loomed behind her. "Pretty color. And it fits you here, and here," he said, emphasizing by putting fingers under first the narrow strap of the bra, then the wide band of the panties.

"It covers more than you'd expect, right?" Garrett asked.

Kim looked at her reflection and had to agree. The bra, particularly - the insubstantial fabric gave her large breasts good support, but the panels revealed very little flesh. Even the cleavage it exposed, though deep, was very narrow. There wasn't much structure to it, her breasts hung there pretty naturally. "Yeah," she replied, a little uncertain as to where the older man was going.

Garrett's finger slowly traced Kim's collarbone before following her sternum down into her cleavage to the prominent clasp there. "Boom," he said, flicking his finger against it but not popping the fastening, "And suddenly all is revealed."

Garrett leaned down to whisper in Kim's ear. "Rather than showing a little, sometimes it's sexier to promise that you might reveal a lot." And with a soft spank to one pink-clad buttock, he sent Kim back to Chantelle. "Time to go. I like the sexy secretary combo. You can wear that home."

After again putting on the outfit that Garrett had ordered, Kim looked at the sexy young woman in the mirror. The sheer, semi-transparent, cream-colored blouse hugged her curves while still being timelessly stylish rather than simply sprayed on like the outfits she normally wore. It also dipped down audaciously to reveal plump, tanned cleavage exposed by her daring black demi-bra. And the skirt, though stopping just below the midpoint of Kim's smooth thighs, offset the blouse perfectly, creating a classic profile. The skirt made her legs look sculpted, and even longer than before.

Her college boyfriend could never have picked this out, he didn't have the experience or the sensitivity. Anyway, the girl in the mirror was too good for him. That boy wasn't a real grown-up.

OUTSIDE HANDA BLACK - JUNE 17, 2:45 PM PACIFIC TIME

"How am I going to thank you?" Kim asked, with not a small amount of irony. She was back in the back seat of the sedan, nestled next to Garrett. In the front, Clark was just getting the vehicle into motion.

Kim had experience with what happened in back seats. And she knew full well how pretty young women thanked older men.

"I'm sure you'll think of something," Garrett replied, confidently putting an arm around Kim's shoulders.

He steered the unresisting girl until they were face to face, one knee sprawled across his lap and his hand resting possessively on the bare skin at the hem of her skirt. This gave Garrett freedom to roam possessively over her entire thigh. Her breath was coming faster now.

Garrett leaned in towards the willing college girl and, when her lips parted in response to the cadence of her breathing, swooped in to claim her lips, slipping his skilled tongue between them for the first time.

Eyes widening at the mature Garrett's confident assertion of authority, Kim moaned gently around the invading tongue. Hardly able to resist at all, she opened her mouth to Garrett, firmly pressing her lips against his. Relishing the masculine taste, Kim allowed herself to enjoy the mature man's conquering tongue as he dominated her mouth. She sighed with pleasure around the invading digit, and her hands snaked around the back of Garrett's neck to pull him close and hold him tight.

Taking his time, Garrett unhurriedly explored the enraptured young woman's mouth. The experienced Lothario probed deep inside before pulling back to lick the softness of Kim's lips, and then he slithered his tongue all the way back inside her mouth to duel caressingly with Kim's. His hand stroked the captivated coed's lithe hip as she ravenously returned his kisses, eyes wide and lips trembling with desire.

Everything was happening so fast, but Kim just felt it was right to go along with the flow of things. After all the time in the dressing room with Garrett being so intimate with her, even touching her body as she was fitted with and showing off her new clothes, Kim had grown comfortable with his touch, his presence, his smell.