Master of the House Pt. 02

Story Info
How have the Perkins women adjusted to their new lifestyle?
10k words
4.66
11.4k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: As you may realize, this is _not_ the sequel that was teased at the end of the first story arc. Kim and Sarah just keep demanding that I write more about them. The teaser was kind of a fake-out anyway.

Where We Left Off: Some six months ago, Garrett Morley - a fixer for an Evil Corporation(tm) used a secret mind control protocol to steal a march on rival Clark Perkins and elbow Clark's company out of a lucrative contract. The unscrupulous Garrett used the same protocol on Clark's bitter wife and rebellious daughter, utterly transforming the household in unexpected ways. Now all of the household members look up to Garrett, each in their own particular way. Creatively adjusting his plans, Garrett realized that the bungalow would be a very pleasurable place to lay over when visiting the newly established local office.

Pretty much all of the " mind control " itself is in the past at this point, but it informs everything that happens. I never cared that much about the process as the results, anyway.

All characters are at least eighteen years of age. In fact, all are at least twenty-one years of age.

PERKINS RESIDENCE, MALIBU - DECEMBER 21, 4:00 PM PACIFIC TIME

No one who knew Kimberly Perkins before Garrett Morley had upended her life would recognize her now.

Kim was seated at the family kitchen table, reading "The Prince" for her college Political Theory class - although it wasn't even dinnertime yet!

Kim was wearing an expensive pale yellow dress cunningly cut to emphasize her slim but busty figure without either being too tight or showing off too much bare flesh. She was no longer that interested in showing her body off extravagantly for horny young men. She was interested in showing her body off more subtly for cultivated older men. Men who had years and years of experience with women baring themselves for their man in private, so they didn't need to see all the details in public.

Men like Garrett Morley.

Kim knew that many of his dignified peers were checking her out when they saw her on the street. But she only had interest in one of them. In Garrett.

Kim thought about sex more often since she'd met Garrett, too.

Though engrossed in Machiavelli's dry, sarcastic writing, Kim perked up when she heard a key in the front door of the house.

Haloed by the glare from the sun-splashed courtyard outside, Garrett Morley entered the Perkins bungalow, not waiting for his manservent Clark to gather his belongings. Barely had he stepped inside the front door when he found his arms full of a hundred and twenty pounds of determined college girl. A girl who was squealing "Garrett! Welcome home!"

Immediately, Kim impulsively reached up to grab the taller mature man's suit jacket lapels and drag him from the doorway through the vestibule into the kitchen, leading the way walking backward. Then she brought his lips down to her own, which opened easily to accommodate Garrett's tongue. The veteran ladykiller was surprised, but this was far from the first time this had happened in his life - not even the first time in this house - and he promptly responded, caressing and controlling Kim's eager tongue with his own.

It was Kim who broke the kiss and pulled back to musically draw a deep breath. But Garrett gave her no respite, and leaned back in, open-mouthed, and again took possession of Kim's soft lips, which opened like a flower in enthusiastic response, welcoming him in.

Garrett's hands weren't idle, either, reaching down to inch up the yellow hem of Kim's dress up her tanned thighs - then reach under to caress her pert buttocks, which were covered only by lacy panties. Then he slid his right hand down Kim's thigh to her left knee, which obediently rose to his waist, as if they were dancing the tango. This allowed the older man's hand free access to stroke the smooth, tanned flesh. In response, Kim molded herself against him, hands reaching behind his head, grabbing on in order to keep her balance, allowing the experienced Garrett free rein to relentlessly sample her fresh, soft lips.

After a few minutes of necking, Garrett laid off the enjoyable plundering of the trembling coed's mouth and broke the embrace, leaving Kim standing flushed, breathless and panting before him. "That was a dirty trick, you little hussy, ambushing an old man like that," he admonished her, sounding not at all like an old man.

Belying his harsh words, Garrett reached out with ease of familiarity to run his hands up Kim's sexy body from her trim flanks to her plump, round breasts. Sighing, Kim leaned into his touch like a cat. His hands stopped appreciatively at her breasts for a few seconds to caress the jiggling flesh and tweak the tightening nipples, drawing an delighted moan of "Oh," from the overwhelmed college girl. Before then putting his hands on her shoulders and looking down into her adoring eyes.

"No matter how much you throw yourself at me, you little minx," Garrett started, sternly. "You know I'm not going to fuck you today."

"You never do the day you fly," Kim blurted out, disappointed.

"Don't pout. It's childish. And you're an adult. You're old enough to drink," Garrett admonished. Kim just glared back at the self-assured older man.

"Anyway, you know that there's two of you hussies in this house, and you've both been building up frustration for weeks," Garrett continued, without rancor. "If I don't control myself, you'll burn me out by tomorrow - just like the first time I visited here. You know that it takes a day or so being around fresh pussy, smelling both of you around the house, for me to switch into herd bull mode. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to satisfy both you horny sluts, but not today."

Kim was disappointed, as she knew from experience over the past six months that Garrett's justification was real, although only partly. It did take him a day or so to get into the swing of satisfying two demanding horny women. But he also knew that, if denied, Kim would work herself into a lather just from having him around the house - particularly if she were to watch him get it on with her mother first. And then by the following day, she would be so hypersexualized that she'd likely attack him first.

An electronic trilling split the air as Garrett's phone rang. "Garrett Morley," he answered. He turned away, and Kim could only hear one half of the conversation.

"About an hour ago, I'm just checking in now."

"Tokyo's 16 hours ahead of us, right? Set up the call to start an hour from now, I think my driver knows the way to the new office."

"Right. So get Kawakami to translate for me. She's the one with the nice rack."

"Calm down, angel. Of course it's not nicer than yours. You just notice it more because she's so tiny."

"Yes, I have the charts, right here. Don't ask how I got them. There won't be much time to go over them before the call, guess we'll see how good your team is at improvising. See you in an hour."

Garrett let out a deep sigh before turning back to Kim. "It's showtime, darling. This call with Japan is why I'm here. But it means that no one's getting fucked tonight except our competitors. Don't wait up - but I'm sure you can occupy yourself, you little minx."

Without a further glance back, Garrett strode out the the entryway into the afternoon sun. Kim could only barely hear his conversation with Clark.

"Bring the car around, Clark. You've got 45 minutes to get to the new office. It's been there three months now, I trust you can find it this time?"

"I swear, sir - I didn't even know there were office buildings in that part of town, I thought it was just amusement parks."

"The rent is why we can afford an office in the first place. Get the car - we're out of time to chat."

Kim watched the front door close behind Garrett, taking the sunshine with him.

PERKINS RESIDENCE, MALIBU - DECEMBER 22, 3:30 PM PACIFIC TIME

Refreshed from a couple of hours lying on the beach behind the family bungalow drinking in the afternoon sun, Kim entered the basement floor from the beach entrance. The relaxing time off hadn't been the plan - her afternoon psych class had been canceled, leaving no reason to stay on the Blaine College campus. So no one, including Kim herself, would have expected her to be home at this time.

Kim was wearing a leopard-print bikini that had been recommended to her by Chantelle at Hansa Black. The two young women had tried a number of sizes and cuts in the fitting room until they found just the right one to show her firm young body off to fashionable advantage. The sheer lycra fabric clung exactly to Kim's curvaceous bust, generous panels cut to support her heavy breasts when she moved. Emphasizing Kim's feminine but more slender hips was a strap no wider than those over her shoulders.

The sexy outfit's party piece was that the black leopard spots would become almost translucent when wet. The potential tease of peek-a-boo exposure drew masculine attention like a magnet while still not exposing her charms too obviously.

The hallway was dark and kind of unfamiliar. Kim didn't come down to this floor all that often - when the Perkins women wanted to go or from to the beach, they usually used the stairs from the deck on the beach side of the house's main floor. As she went down the unusual space, she heard indistinct noises coming from a room that had been a storage area before being recently re-purposed as a part-time staff guest room. For Marie.

Marie was a new sometimes addition to the household. Clark, the head servant, was good at the butler and housecleaning parts of the job, but his cooking was adequate at best. Particularly so if Garrett was in town and entertaining and Clark was too stressed by his other duties to cook for guests at a high level.

Despite being not yet thirty, Marie had once worked at a Michelin-starred restaurant and currently owned a successful Orange County based catering business. But Garrett had managed to charm her into spending some evenings here when the situation called for cuisine more refined than Clark could manage. And the Perkins family provided her this space where she could crash afterward.

As Kim passed the guest room's door, which was suspiciously slightly ajar, she heard a familiar sound from inside. The jingling sound of an expensive men's belt being undone. Kim's nipples tightened into firm little nubs - almost unconsciously - as she recognized the familiar sound of a woman undressing her lover. And - particularly since the house was supposed to be empty this afternoon - there was only one man who could be in there with Marie right now.

Kim edged up to the door and listened closer. There was the rustling of cloth, and then came a soft feminine exclamation, "Quel baiseur! What a man!" Then a few seconds later, the sound of French-tinged speech changed to a moist and muffled "Mmmph", indicating that further comments would be emphatically cut off.

Unable to resist, Kim edged the door open to look inside. As expected, there she saw Garrett Morley in his natural element - arrogantly standing with a beautiful naked woman kneeling submissively before him, his hands tangled in her hair as her head bobbed back and forth. Although his expensive slacks and briefs were pooled around his feet, freeing his powerful manhood for Marie's attention, above the waist he was still immaculately dressed in jacket and tie. As Kim took in the erotic sight, her right hand almost involuntarily caressed its way up her flat belly to massage one bikini-clad breast, focusing on the stiffening pebble nipple.

Having seen Marie around the kitchen at a number of parties, Kim knew that the twentysomething Frenchwoman was beautiful, but, stripped, her body was magnifique. Despite being constantly around rich food, Marie was whip-slender, with intriguing light olive skin, a perfectly flat belly and firm thighs and butt. Her grapefruit breasts were smaller than the Perkins women - both mother and daughter - were graced with, but Marie's breasts were as round and firm as grapefruits. Her firm boobies also had cute, chocolate-colored nipples, which were currently standing up proudly with arousal resulting from the subservient erotic act Marie was performing.

Marie's pubic bush was cunningly trimmed into an intriguingly retro 80s-style full landing strip. And her private parts were framed by the only garments she still wore, sheer thigh-high black stockings.

Marie's coal-black hair was cut practically short for the kitchen, not even shoulder-length - just long enough for Garrett to possessively wrap his fingers in. Her cornflower blue eyes were guilelessly wide whenever she looked up from pleasuring Garrett to meet his dominant gaze.

Kim's breath picked up as she continued to watch. Inside her bikini bottoms, she began to feel herself moistening in response to the visual stimulation. And the self-tweaking of her nipple was sending sparks directly to her clittie.

From experience, Kim knew that Garrett preferred never to finish in a woman's mouth when her pussy was available, and she felt a tremble in her belly as she anticipated what was coming. As Kim had expected, the older man soon pulled back, causing his firm, upstanding shaft to pop out of the penitent chef's mouth and point defiantly toward the ceiling.

"Damn, I knew a good cook like you must have a talented tongue," Garrett leered down at Marie. "But let's see what else you've been hiding under that white jacket." With that, he took the compliant Frenchwoman by the upper arms and raised her to her feet.

When the couple in the guest room were standing face-to-face, the taller Garrett leaned in to kiss Marie, one hand rising to possessively grasp a bare, ripe breast, squeezing firmly and brushing the stiff, dark nipple with his palm. The compliant younger woman, gasping, moaned into his mouth from the sudden spark of arousal.

Kim, having been on the receiving end of Garrett's attentions many times in the past few months, was not surprised by the swiftness of the veteran Lothario's seduction. He had a way about him.

Overcome by the erotic sight before her, Kim slipped her free hand into her leopard-spotted bikini bottoms, and her fingertips felt her own moisture beginning to leak from between her proudly aroused lower lips. Kim's other hand began to work her stiff little nipple more intensely between finger and thumb.

Inside the guest room, as if she heard Kim's mental urging, Marie, without breaking the kiss, began to unbutton Garrett's jacket and shirt. Garrett gave the now-gasping younger woman room to work by moving both hands to aggressively fondle Marie's round breasts, jostling and squeezing the firm flesh to her gasping enjoyment. The older man brushed the dark, sensitive nipples with his fingertips until they stood tall and stiff and Marie moaned into Garrett's plundering mouth in response.

At length, Garrett finally stepped back from the tongue-play in order to unknot and discard his elegant tie, allowing Marie to reach in and remove the rest of his clothing, leaving him as bare as she was. Devouring her beauty with his eyes, Garrett slowly stepped around the now-unmoving Marie to stand behind her. Kim was briefly jealous that from this angle, Garrett could see Marie's slender behind, which she herself could not see from the doorway.

Bending closer, Garrett visibly was enjoying both the soft touch and clean smell of Marie's practically-cut hair. His hands moved on, possessively, to brush Marie's firm, round breasts, causing her to shiver. He then moved on to stroke her slender flanks and upper thighs with his fingertips. Then he reversed course and reached up to reclaim Marie's round breasts with a firm squeeze of both hands, massaging the firm olive flesh. Kim could see the Frenchwoman's eyes open wide with the sensations as the mature Garrett stimulated her erogenous zones.

As Marie's head tilted towards his, Garrett appeared to be whispering in her ear while he continued to play with her breasts, but Kim was too far away to make out any words.

Marie's nipples were now fully hard from the persistent stimulation, her dark aureolae tightened into firm nubs of stiff flesh. Leering over Marie's shoulder, Garrett traced the pretty chocolate buds with his fingertips as if he was reading Marie's arousal in braille. Her eyes shut tight, Marie's excitement was clearly rising towards fever pitch as Garrett continued to work her firm, smooth mounds over with his experienced hands. Kim no longer was pretending even to herself that she wasn't masturbating to the erotic sight, and Kim's thumb brushed her clittie even as her fingers continued to rub her moist slit. Kim found herself moaning along with the enraptured Marie.

"Oh! I can deny you nothing! Why can I not resist you?" Marie suddenly exclaimed. The eavesdropping Kim could relate - Garrett just had that way about him that made women melt.

At this sign of Marie's incipient surrender, Garrett made the next devastating move in his seduction of the naked Frenchwoman. While continuing to squeeze and caress one firm breast, he let the other hand slide teasingly down Marie's flat light olive belly to the trimmed black rectangle at the junction of her legs. Then his clever hand dipped down further, to stroke Marie's damp slit in a firm caress, fingertips dancing along the Frenchwoman's slick labia.

The enraptured younger woman twitched as an obvious spark of pleasure shot through her. She moaned audibly, then again, and yet again - as Garrett continued to run his fingers up and down her clearly wet slit, not forgetting to brush against her aroused clitoris. His other hand, still clasping one perky, round breast, was also never idle.

Then, the experienced ladykiller did something completely unexpected by either woman.

Taking his fingers, shining with moisture, away from Marie's heated gash, he brought his hand up to the nubile Frenchwoman's mouth - the mouth that had just a few minutes ago been wrapped around his erect penis. Completely seduced now, Marie submissively sucked Garrett's middle finger in, tasting her own juices with the adeptness of a kitchen professional. Kim could see a glazed look in Marie's eyes.

Back in the hallway, Kim gasped at this next-level sight. She had never been this turned on watching Garrett with her mother. Spontaneously, without further thought, Kim slipped a finger into her own juicy, needy pussy. Her other hand moved back and forth between one large, throbbingly sensitive breast and the other. Kim's clittie was pulsating with need and her nipples were stiff peaks under her bikini top.

While Kim was distracted with her self-stimulation, Garrett had dextrously escorted the trembling Marie to the guest room's bed and leaned the naked Frenchwoman forward into one of the classic sexual positions. Now, Marie was on her hands and knees on the bed, knees apart, presenting her tight little butt to the standing Garrett.

From the doorway, the jilling Kim watched Garrett lining up his potent weapon with Marie's exposed sex. Using one hand more to support his erect shaft than to aim it, Garrett dexterously placed his plum-shaped head directly at the gate of Marie's treasure, which was gleaming with her juices. Then he began to push, slowly and powerfully. Soon the room was filled by a high-pitched feminine whine and a low-pitched masculine grunt as Garrett penetrated the younger woman's welcoming passage. Kim realized that she was watching an especially intimate act - Garrett was claiming Marie for the first time and making himself her new boyfriend.

As Kim watched enraptured, Garrett pushed his hips forward and impaled the Frenchwoman completely, his pelvis slapping audibly against Marie's firm butt. Kim knew from experience that Marie was being stretched out inside, but by Marie's rapturous, panting moans and whines, Kim could tell that Marie was feeling nothing but pleasure. Also, Kim could tell from the squelching noises now filling the room that Marie's vagina must just be completely soaked with her arousal. Kim couldn't see Marie's face from the doorway, but from the sound of her audibles, Marie's face must look really sexy right now - open-mouthed and gasping with passion.