Master of the House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collecting her thoughts, Kim watched raptly as the experienced Lothario strode to the bed and eased himself smoothly into the enticing valley between her mother's spread legs. Unexpectedly, he stopped there, though, and dipped his head to take a hard pink gumdrop nipple into his mouth, eliciting a moan from the smitten woman.

"I've been wet all evening waiting for this. I need you inside me," Kim's mother implored. Impatiently, the mature woman then reached out to grasp Garrett's wiry upper arms, trying to pull him up her body. "I'm so ready for you."

At that, Garrett's iron-gray haired head rose sharply from her large breast, the hard pink cherry nipple springing free from his mouth with a popping sound audible even to Kim. "I'll tell you when you're ready," he said roughly, staring directly into Kim's mother's eyes. Even the onlooking Kim found herself responding sexually to the commanding tone in his voice.

Garrett quickly extracted himself from between Kim's mother's legs and moved up to recline beside her, leaning over to kiss the submissive mature woman deeply. Her lips opened with a breathy gasp. While the mature woman Garrett was seducing was distracted by his tongue, the experienced wonanizer's hand was not idle, and after tweaking the same cherry nipple he'd been tonguing, he dexterously slid his fingers slowly down Kim's beautiful mother's shapely body to the junction of her spread thighs.

Kim could see Garrett's fingers wriggling as he began to stroke her mother's mound, bringing empassioned gasps from his beautiful conquest. Almost unconsciously, Kim reached under the hem of her long man-sized T-shirt and began duplicating the motions of Garrett's hand on her own moistening pussy.

Soon Garrett was doing as he pleased with Kim's mother's slippery nether lips, and had pulled back from the kiss to directly meet her wide-eyed gaze. In no time, Kim's mother was moaning and breathing heavily, and her curvy hips were rolling in waves at the sensations her experienced seducer was bringing her through his manipulation of her boiling sex.

As Kim knew well from the past few months, Garrett, through long experience, knew exactly what to do with a sighing woman's vagina. His fingertips rubbed tight little circles on his mature conquest's dripping vulva, while not ignoring her sensitive clittie.

Kim could hear her mother moaning and gasping continuously now, her trembling thighs widely spread and her hips thrusting spasmodically into Garrett's hand. The breathy noises the empassioned mature woman was making were then muffled when Garrett dove in to reclaim her upper lips with a deep kiss, while continuing to dexterously stimulate her lower ones. The waves of pleasure were clearly driving Kim's mother crazy as Garrett continued to relentlessly manipulate her sex.

Pulling back to stare directly down into Kim's mother's wide-open enamored eyes again, Garrett lifted his questing hand from the pliant mature woman's twitching vagina and held it directly above her heaving, quivering, opulent breasts. The eyes of both Perkins women were magnetically drawn to Garrett's drenched fingers, which glistened in the light from the master bedroom's lamps. Kim held her breath and her beavering hand paused in its pleasurable rubbing of her own vulva.

"Now you're ready," Garrett whispered huskily. Kim gasped out loud as she felt a flutter in her pussy, one that had nothing to do with her own self-pleasuring. He was so masterful! Her own fingertips were becoming moist now, as she began to gently work her vulva once more. But like Garrett manually warming up her mother, Kim was only stimulating her arousal, not trying to bring herself to climax. Not yet.

While Kim was distracted with restarting her own self-stimulation, Garrett had resumed his position between her mother's spread thighs, and the plum-shaped bulb at the end of his firm, flexing shaft was nudging his mature lover's dripping labia. One decisive thrust of his powerful organ and he would truly be the Master of the House again.

With ease of months of familiarity, Garrett eased the large knob on the end of his shaft inside his mature conquest's willing body. "More..." Kim's mother sighed breathily. The older man gave her what she asked for, entering her fully. The sustained thrust fed her the full length of his large organ, causing her full breasts to wobble fetchingly. The intense sensation drew a moan from his lover's throat.

The beautiful older woman looked unblinkingly into Garrett's eyes as he penetrated her to the hilt. Kim heard her mother let out a quiet "Ooh," as the older woman felt the familiar stretching, and Kim saw her mother's eyelids flutter at the intense sensation of being filled by her lover once again.

Kim was not surprised that missionary was her relatively square mother's favorite sex position. Being face-to-face with your lover was the most intimate position - even when that lover was as well-endowed and forceful as the enthusiastic Garrett tended to be. Kim felt that it was a position that suited her mature mother, who was more reserved sexually than she herself was.

Even so, Kim's mother had accommodated easily to the Perkins family's new circumstances over the past few months. She had amazed her daughter by being even more sexually demanding on Garrett than Kim was during his visits. But she was definitely more traditional in some other ways than Kim - less likely to aggressively initiate contact with Garrett, and less given to wearing provocative clothing around the house with the intent of catching the older man's gaze. Kim's mother preferred to reserve exposing too much of her curvy body for private times, like now.

Kim knew from pleasurable experience over the past few months that Garrett was a veteran stud, and it looked to her voyeuristic eye like he was taking his time and savoring the feeling as her mother's experienced vagina welcomed him in its hot, wet grip. Leering hugely, Garrett looked straight down at his mature conquest, who never looked away from meeting Garrett's lascivious gaze. Then, slowly and steadily, he began to thrust harder. In and out.

Impaled, Kim's mother began once again to tremble with enjoyment beneath her possessor and to thrust her curvy hips up to meet him. She began to let out quiet "Aah" cries of passion as Garrett's lovemaking stimulated her arousal further.

Kim's pussy was a steaming jungle, hot and moist as she continued to hold up the hem of her T-shirt with one hand and rub the fingers of her other up and down her slit, avoiding her pulsing clittie and not dipping too deep inside. Not here. Not now. Not yet.

Soon Garrett was pumping Kim's mother's accommodating pussy easily, with short strokes. In a steady, pounding rhythm. The masterful mature man intermixed an occasional full length thrust, seeking the depths of his conquest's womb. Each of these deeper invasions was marked by a breathy "Oooh," from Kim's impaled mother.

Late at night during the times when Garrett was away, Kim often pictured her mother writhing under Garrett's pounding thrusts. Kim would envision herself in her mother's place while she masturbated herself to sleep with the big sex toy she kept on hand for relief. She needed it more when her older lover was out of town, of course, but for some reason it never gave Kim as much satisfaction when Garrett was away.

The potent, veiny penis that Kim herself now knew so well was pistoning easily in and out of her mother's body, shiny with the mature woman's sexual juices. Kim was intimately familiar with the devastating sensations that experienced shaft could wring from a conquered woman. Her mother was yet again being overcome by what the skilled older Lothario was doing to her.

Unlike her mother, Kim didn't prefer the missionary position. She had had too many bad experiences with college boys her age who asked for consent at every step, thinking it made them look respectful rather than meek. Then they would put a condom on, and thrust into her a few times with their (compared to Garrett relatively inadequate) equipment before coming and apologizing. And far too soon for Kim to have gotten any real pleasure herself.

Right now, Kim was entranced by the vision in the bedroom, watching as her mother's athletic legs rose almost involuntarily. As her passion grew, the overwhelmed woman on the bed clasped her feet around her mature seducer's plowing buttocks. Taking the hint, Garrett began to work Kim's mother even harder, sinking deeper stroke by stroke. He was rewarded with soft cries and sighs - "Oh," "Mmmm," and "Ah", so different from Kim's own sex noises - Kim was prone to loud moaning and verbalizations.

Kim's mother's large, soft breasts quivered and shook as her older lover continued to pound her shapely body unceasingly, her large pink nipples standing tall and firm, proudly showing off her extreme arousal. Her hands fluttered uselessly on the headboard as Garrett continued to plow into her depths.

Finally, there was a passionate cry from Kim's mother as Garrett conquered her yet again. With a soprano cry of "Aaaah!" the voluptuous mature woman went rigid, her trembling hands grasping at Garrett's arms and shoulders. Her feet beat spasmodically against the backs of Garrett's thighs. Before Kim could take another breath, her mother's athletic belly and thighs were shaking and her magnificent breasts were jiggling wildly as orgasmic spasms rocked her core.

Only then, as Kim had expected, did Garrett let himself go, with a deep, masculine grunt of release. His hips twitched and his balls drew up, signaling that his own climax had arrived, and that his potent organ was spraying streams of semen deep inside the trembling depths of Kim's mother's vagina. The mature woman was still lost in her own orgasm, trembling and shivering and sighing beneath her conqueror.

As their mutual spasms of pleasure subsided, Garrett settled down on top of his conquest, his wiry body fully in contact with the mature woman's softer curves. He kissed her assertively, possessively, but surprisingly gently considering the ferocity with which he had just finished pounding her sex. She adoringly kissed him back, without reservation.

Even as Kim watched the conclusion of the erotic encounter, she let her T-shirt back down and quietly began to back down the hallway.

Back inside the master bedroom, barely audible to the retreating Kim, her mother sighed "Welcome home," as Garrett finally rolled off her pliant body. Her legs were spread nervelessly on the sheets, thighs and core still trembling occasionally with aftershocks of her shuddering climax.

Between those thighs was an erotic sight that the voyeuristic Kim would have found fascinating. Her mother's light brown pubic hair was darkened and matted, soaked with the fragrant juices that had leaked out during Garrett's masterful domination of her pussy. Unseen by anyone, a pearlescent rivulet of Garrett's thick sperm slowly oozed out of his mature lover's well-used pussy and dripped slowly down her tender perineum.

By the time Kim's bedroom door closed behind her, Kim had already removed her oversized T-shirt with that complicated wriggle that all women are born knowing and had flipped it into the laundry hamper.

Soon, Kim was looking at her pretty little bare body in her full-length wall mirror. Kim knew from all the masculine attention she received that she was attractive, but the girl Kim could see in the mirror was stunning.

Even cute enough to trigger her own voyeuristic side!

Kim's eyes drank in the sight of the girl in the mirror's deep, round breasts, her flared hips, her tanned thighs. And the mystery of her bush, carefully trimmed to accommodate her bikini but no further. She knew that her older lover was more old-school than the boys she'd left behind and, with his more refined tastes, hated women who shaved themselves or trimmed excessively. She could see why he liked the look - the tidy triangle was really sexy!

In the mirror, Kim watched her hands as they caressed her own large, rounded breasts, molding and squeezing the malleable flesh. She teased her small nipples that were stiff like diamond chips, feeling the little nubs become more sensitive with every touch. Kim raptly watched the girl in the mirror as she traced her own fingertips around her own large, dark areolae. The pleasurable sensation in her sensitive flesh brought her clittie to full hardness and caused a new drip of aromatic juice to further moisten her already slippery vulva.

Kim couldn't resist the temptation to slide one hand down her trim belly to the opening of her steamy sex. She could feel the moisture and heat emanating from it with her fingertips.

In the mirror, she watched her sexy reflection's hand descend to her own trimmed triangle. Then one finger slipped into the reflection's slick opening, and her reflection's mouth opened in a gasping "Aah." Kim had always particularly enjoyed the feeling of first penetration, it made her feel so feminine - it was almost as good as her climaxes!

Both Kim and her mother had bought themselves a belated present after Garrett left from his first memorable visit, when he had transformed their lives - especially their sex lives. A gift for when the horny Perkins women needed to feel something filling themselves like Garrett did, to feel fully penetrated. Each of them had independently sought out a big sex toy, as close to the size and girth of the wonderful organ they remembered from their first trysts with Garrett.

After watching the experienced Garrett reduce her mother - once again - to a submissive puddle of sexual satisfaction, Kim knew that she was going to need more than her fingers to quench her own carnal fever this time.

Moving away from the mirror, Kim took her dildo from its "hiding place" in her bedside drawer and composed herself on her bed. Kim knew from months of experience that despite the toy's size, she wasn't going to need any lube, not even saliva, as she was definitely moist enough. But then, she was pretty much always moist on days when Garrett was in town.

Closing her eyes, imagining the scene she had just watched - where her mature lover had dominated her mother - Kim laid back and spread her legs. Then she inserted the prominent head of the dildo into her own sex, imagining that it was Garrett instead. As Kim pushed further, the hefty shaft slipped easily into her moist depths. Wow, it felt good! Kim started to gently slide the impressive plastic shaft in and out. In and out.

As Kim continued to thrust the big toy into her slick channel, she began to picture what she would do the next day. To draw Garrett's eye to herself and away from her mother.

It would probably be more efficient to just walk around naked after dinner - or after lunch - as, most days when Garrett was in town she inevitably ended up bare at some point anyway. But Kim knew that Garrett had impeccable taste - as reflected in the recent changes in her wardrobe - and he liked the process of seduction. Fingers on buttons. Clasps undone. Fabric sliding against feminine flesh. Treasures revealed. His conquest - herself - naked and panting, writhing on his lap as they made out.

The erotic vision was enough, with the plastic substitute for her man sliding in and out of her steaming pussy, to send Kim into a quiet little orgasm. Her thighs trembled against her thrusting hand and her boiling vagina spasmed around the shaft that was stretching her open. She gasped and let out a high pitched cry, then another, as she threw her head back onto the pillow. More luscious juice coated the penetrating dildo and leaked out to further moisten Kim's labia and inner thighs.

Kim had many happy memories of Garrett's previous visits over the past few months. She was losing track of how many pieces of furniture around the house that Garrett had bent her over, grasping for support as he then had his way with her roughly from behind. The way she liked being taken. Hard and fast as her moans of passion urged him on.

That was what she needed right now, Kim realized. Her favorite position.

In a flash, the amorous coed was on her knees, one hand reaching back to probe her dripping slit with the plum-shaped head of the dildo. If her pussy hadn't been lubricated before, it definitely was now! Despite its size, the plastic phallus slid in pretty easily. During Garrett's past few months of visits, he had given Kim's vagina a lot of practice at accepting a substantial penis, and while she was still youthfully tight down there, Garrett had taught her through pleasurable repetition to be much more receptive.

Soon the big toy was again sliding easily in and out of Kim's pussy. Her breath began to quicken again as the pleasure increased - now she was sighing, gasping and moaning. Slowly and steadily, Kim increased the pace and depth of her thrusts. Soon she was spontaneously vocalizing - "Ah," "Ooh," and "Yes!" intermingled with gasping breaths. Pungent juices coated the toy and leaked out of her vagina, making her slit and upper thighs even more slippery.

Kim could feel the orgasm coming, the one she had been waiting for all evening. The one that would finally satisfy her, as even the climax she had had while watching Garrett and Marie had not managed.

Kim knew what it took now. She pumped herself thoroughly, angling the head of the plastic toy to stroke her most sensitive places. Her G-spot was tingling, and the bulbous head of the dildo was stimulating even deeper spots. Her contralto cries were almost constant now. It wouldn't be long.

"Oh! Ah! Yes... Here it comes! I'm coming!" Kim cried - not caring that her lover wasn't here to hear her squeals. She pushed the plastic invader as deep as it would go, one last time.

One final breathless cry of "Ah!" and wave after wave of pleasure radiated from Kim's core as she climaxed. Her whole lower body seized up and shuddered as the orgasm finally overcame her. A second, two seconds, of trembling ecstasy as Kim's vagina spasmed around the welcome invader. She cried out "Ahhhhh!" involuntarily, a full register higher than her normal voice. Deep inside Kim's vagina, her inner muscles contracted around the wonderful shaft that was giving her such pleasure.

Then the waves of ecstasy radiated out of Kim's center to her whole body. Her firm belly rippled, her thighs trembled, and her untouched large, round breasts shook as she shivered through the massive climax. Her whole body shuddered like a live wire.

Finally Kim could take the pleasure no longer. As her legs gave out from under her, she collapsed to a prone position on her bed. Kim lost her grasp on the drenched sex toy, and it slipped out of her vagina, allowing a trickle of orgasmic juices to dampen her bedcovers. "Mmmmm," Kim purred, finally satisfied.

As the final trembling shudders of the massive orgasm slowly dwindled and were replaced by a growing lassitude, Kim could finally sleep for the night. Tomorrow would be another wonderful day. Garrett Morley was back home.