Master of the House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under Kim's leopard-spotted - and now fragrantly damp - bikini bottoms, her fingers worked faster, rubbing her slick pussy lips and stimulating her throbbing clittie before plunging inside again.

Kim watched raptly as Garrett, standing at the edge of the guest room's bed, settled into the timeless rhythm, thrusting powerfully - roughly, but not too roughly - into Marie's steaming channel. He held the kneeling Marie in position with his wiry hands grasping her trim hips. Kim could see the fully mounted Frenchwoman's toes curl with passion. Unbidden, Marie spread her stockinged knees wider to allow Garrett's thick shaft even better pumping access to her pussy. Marie's cute feet were quivering helplessly behind her, hanging in the air off the edge of the bed.

As the veteran lady-killer's pistoning motions increased in intensity, Marie's moans began to segue into high-pitched rhythmic cries of "Mon Dieu!" Marie's firm, round breasts swung free beneath her, untouched, with the power of Garrett's thrusts. The rhythmic squeaking of the bedframe threatened to drown out Marie's breathily passionate exclamations. Garrett's controlling hands began to run caressingly over Marie's trim flanks and firm ass.

Kim could tell that the skilled Garrett was making Marie feel every inch of his shaft. In sympathy, a second finger slipped into Kim's own pussy to join the one already pumping there. From the twitching of Marie's expressive feet, her constant squirming, her hands frantically grasping the blanket, and her breathless mutterings in her native language, Kim was certain that the Frenchwoman was having a revelatory sexual experience.

Garrett's back flexed, and Kim could see him accelerate his hammering thrusts, at a new angle. Marie's hands were clutching spasmodically at the bedcovers and she suddenly cried out "Baise-moi! Fuck me harder, you magnificent stallion!" Then with a surprisingly high-pitched wordless yelp, Marie's head began snapping up and down, her short hair flying, as her whole lower body began to shudder in orgasm. "Oh! Oh! Oh yes! Mmmmmm! Oh! Aaaaaaaaaah!" she cried passionately. Marie's trim body quivered helplessly.

Back in the doorway, Kim realized that she wasn't going to be far behind. Her thighs were trembling with passion, and two fingers were now flying in and out of her dripping slit. She could feel a preliminary fluttering in her belly. Her nipples and clitty seemed to be connected with live electric wires.

Meanwhile, the experienced Garrett had only paused as the orgasmic Marie writhed in ecstasy in front of him. He was now simply gliding his penis softly back and forth as his conquest's vagina spasmed around his cock, her shuddering legs now barely holding her up in the kneeling position. Garrett waited until her trembling ecstasy had faded into spasmodic aftershocks and her loud, breathy gasps and moaning "Oh! Oh! Oh!" began to fade.

Then the veteran Lothario surprised the voyeuristic Kim yet again and pulled his still-firm organ out of Marie's channel. With a light slap to one of Marie's trim buttocks, he wordlessly urged the submissive Frenchwoman to turn over. Marie ended up on her back on the bedcovers, legs spread open invitingly. Then Garrett followed her down onto the bed, taking his rightful place between Marie's raised knees. His penis, still fully erect and shiny with Marie's fragrant juices, was again pointed directly at her exposed vagina.

"Time to get mine, babe," Garrett said softly, barely audible to the snooping coed out in the hallway. Marie just nodded frantically in response, her eyes fixed on Garrett's.

With long experience, as Garrett covered the supine Marie's body, he lined his lengthy staff up with Marie's sex again, not even needing to look down. Then he slowly re-entered his French lover, her toes curling in the air behind him at the sensation as she helplessly let out another moan of "Ohhhhhhhhhh." Kim watched captivated as the mature stud pushed forward. Hard. Marie's audible response to this deeper penetration was limited to impassioned sighs as her new boyfriend sank to the hilt inside her. Marie's head collapsed back to the pillow.

With a practiced economy of motion, the mature stud started thrusting powerfully once again into Marie's helplessly ravished body. Smooth and skilled, gradually gaining in force and power.

Kim could tell that the head of Garrett's substantial invader was touching places inside Marie that the Frenchwoman might have never felt a man touch before. He wasn't oversized, not really, he was just really good. Kim's two fingers pumped faster and faster into her humid, quivering slit. Moisture dripped from inside the panting coed down her beavering hand into the gusset of her bikini bottoms. The pleasure inside Kim was building to a crescendo. Fast.

And the masturbating coed could tell that Marie's pleasure was building too. The Frenchwoman was panting and her small hands were clasping at Garrett's wiry biceps. The thrusts of Garrett's limber hips were becoming more powerful, nailing the slender Marie into the guest room mattress. And the moaning Marie was enthusiastically pushing back, consuming Garrett's full length with every plunge. Sloshing sounds audible even to the jilling eavesdropping coed outside the door emanated from the lovers' hot connection.

Bang, bang, bang, bang... Kim was intimately familiar with how Marie was being pleasurably pummeled. In, out. In, out. Marie had raised her legs to Garrett's pistoning hips now, urging him on. Urging him to feed his shaft to her thoroughly, time and again. The sounds the enraptured Marie was making - gasps, moans, and inarticulate cries of "Aaah" and "Oh" - were loud enough to drown out the bedsprings now.

Under Kim's bikini bottoms, her fingers were reaming her steaming pussy deeply now. It was as if Garrett were sexing both of the younger women at the same time. Kim's belly muscles were fluttering in anticipation. She couldn't deny her orgasm for too much longer...

Marie looked to be feeling much the same. Her head thrashed from side to side on the pillow. Marie was now grasping handfuls of bedsheet as her hands clasped spasmodically with her passion. Her taut breasts shook with each of her lover's vigorous thrusts, dark chocolate cherry-hard nipples standing to their full height. Finally, the sensations Garrett was giving her were too much.

"Ooh! Ooh! You're going to make me come again! Je jouis!" Marie breathlessly exclaimed. Then the orgasming chef's back arched off the mattress, her heels drumming into the backs of Garrett's straining thighs. Her trim belly spasmed again and again with the power of her climax, slender thighs trembling. Her eyes were shut tight, her lovely mouth fixed in an ecstatic "O" as she writhed beneath Garrett.

Kim knew that Garrett had masterful self-control, but the sensation of feeling Marie's twitching inner muscles for the second time must have been too much even for the experienced Lothario. On the edge of her own climax, Kim watched enraptured as Garrett's balls drew up in preparation for his imminent explosion. Then, with a deep, masculine grunt, Garrett buried his shaft inside Marie to the hilt one final time. And with that he claimed total ownership of Marie's pussy by unleashing a heat wave of thick sperm into the deepest part of it.

And that sight was too much for Kim. Although she couldn't feel the masculine heat of Garrett's release, her beavering fingers were enough to send her over the top. Kim gasped, and her other trembling hand squeezed the grandly globose breast it was clasping, hard. As Kim's pussy muscles spasmed around her paired fingers and her hips began to shake, she leaned back against the wall by the door and let herself go.

Kim spread her trembling thighs as far as they would go, thrusting her fingers as deep inside herself as they would go. Fragrant juices spilled out around them, propelled by each exquisite spasm of Kim's internal muscles. Her clit was burning. Pleasure shot from her pussy through her entire body, up to her swollen nipples and down to her curling toes.

After an endless few seconds of bliss, the shudders in Kim's hips and belly began to slow. Kim's shaky legs started to lose their strength and she sank to a seated position on the hallway floor. Her legs were splayed wide open and her fingers, still inside her bikini bottoms, absently stroked the lips of her soaking vagina, bringing an occasional sympathetic tremble from the muscles inside. The absent smile on her face radiated satisfaction. She hadn't had an orgasm like this in weeks. Not since Garrett's last visit.

Some time later, after her breathing returned to normal and the fluttering tremors in her belly, vagina, and thighs had stopped, Kim quietly got to her feet. The guest room was now quiet as well. She stood up on still unsteady legs and sidled to the door to look curiously inside.

On the bed, the lovers were arranged in a post-coital sprawl. Garrett was reclining comfortably, propped up on pillows, one hand behind his head. Sprawled across his lower body was Marie. Garrett's other hand was possessively draped over one olive-skinned shoulder, gently stroking the sweat-damp skin.

Delicately and submissively, Marie was moving her ripe lips and experienced tongue up and down Garrett's softening staff, cleaning him of their mixed juices and pleasuring him at the same time. Her short, sweaty black hair bobbled fetchingly as her mouth moved up and down. Her flushed face was an erotic picture - her eyes were dazed, wide open and blinking slowly, and she was smiling blankly in wonder.

At Marie's other end, at the humid junction of her slender thighs, her labia were reddened from the workout Garrett had put them through during their recent coupling. Tiny rivulets of Garrett's copious sperm were beginning to dribble out to coat the insides of Marie's graceful thighs, the olive skin already shiny with her own sex juices.

Kim briefly wondered if she usually looked as captivatingly sexy and ravished as Marie did right now whenever Garrett banged her into a similar panting, sweaty mess. She suspected she probably did. Garrett had that way about him.

As she edged away from the guest room door to silently exit the hallway, Kim realized that after her dripping self-service climax, her bikini bottoms were soaked as thoroughly with her own juices as if she'd just emerged from the ocean. She smiled again at the thought. She never came that intensely when Garrett wasn't in town. He had that way about him, too.

PERKINS RESIDENCE, MALIBU - DECEMBER 22, 5:30 PM PACIFIC TIME

Once Marie had recovered, the household prepared for executive visitors - higher-ups in Garrett's company and a few valued clients. Kim's mother would be hostess for the evening.

Kim noted that her mother was certainly dressed for the part. Her long, light brown hair was pinned up in a retro femme fatale style. She was wearing a somewhat formal blueberry colored evening dress with a V neckline, long sleeves, and a slit showing one leg up to mid-thigh when she moved - which would be a lot if there was dancing. The dress looked expensive. Her mother looked ... expensive. Kim realized that the dress was what Chantelle from Hansa Black called a "mistress dress" - as Chantelle put it, a "mistress dress" looked good when being worn by a beautiful woman, but even better in a pool on the floor of her man's bedroom.

But Kim had no intention of hanging around the boring "grownup" social occasion. She'd much rather spend the evening in a carrel in the Blaine College library than risk being dragged in to be shown off - and have to make conversation with Garrett's boring old colleagues. Even if some of them might be interesting mature men like him.

Her college studies were surprisingly interesting, anyway. Kim wondered again why she had used to waste so much time chasing boys instead.

PERKINS RESIDENCE, MALIBU - DECEMBER 22, 10:30 PM PACIFIC TIME

When Kim returned home, she used the same back passage as earlier in the day to get into the house. She still had no intention of encountering the older people, even if the party was winding down somewhat already.

It took less time than Kim expected before the noises from downstairs wound down, and finally ended completely. The guests were almost certainly being shown the door by Clark the butler at this point, and her mother and Garrett would be having a triumphant drink in the bar before retiring. But since this was his first full day back home, Kim suspected that the experienced Garrett had a better celebration in mind. She would just have to wait, although from experience Kim knew she wouldn't have to wait too long.

Kim then busied herself getting ready for the rest of the night, removing her sensible skirt-and-blouse "student costume". A damp set of panties and matching bra followed the garments into the laundry hamper. No surprises there - she was damp most of the time with anticipation whenever Garrett was in town. Kim then draped a man-sized t-shirt over her naked body, donned her reading glasses, and set down to study.

Kim hadn't even finished one chapter of Machiavelli when she heard faint voices, her mother's musical laughter, and two sets of footsteps on the stairs. Kim immediately put a bookmark in her scholarly tome and quietly sidled over to the door to peek out.

On the stairs, her mother was a half-step ahead of Garrett, looking back at him adoringly. Garrett had a devilish grin of anticipation on his mature face. And his hand was reaching inside the slit on the side of Kim's mother's dress, possessively groping her shapely behind while guiding her upstairs. Kim let the couple get all the way down the hallway and gave them some time to get settled before following them.

As Kim had expected, Garrett had intentionally left the door to the master bedroom ajar when the mature pair had entered. True to form, when Kim peeked in, her mother's dress was already on the floor, and the lovely mature woman stood submissively in front of the seated older man in just a sheer blush pink bra and panties with a matching garter belt holding up her tan stockings. The fabric was so lightweight, almost translucent, that Kim's mother's gumdrop nipples stood out clearly and even her trimmed bush was apparent. The fully-dressed Garrett had a lascivious grin on his face, not even pretending that he wasn't thoroughly enjoying the sexy view. Garrett's salacious gaze lingered lovingly on his paramour's ample pink-clad bosom and well-rounded hips.

As Garrett was clearly expecting, Kim's mother reached up and unbound her hair, tossing her head so that her long, wavy light brown hair fell in waves over her pretty shoulders.

"Lose the underwear, honey. Show me those tits," Garrett demanded huskily, a strong note of authority in his tone. With a slight quiver as if his tone went straight to her sexual parts and commanded an erotic response, Kim's mother instantly obeyed, raising her hands quickly behind her back to release the catch of her bra. The sheer fabric fell away, catching for just a moment on the taut pink cherry pegs of her large, rapidly hardening nipples before falling to the floor. Released, her heavy, soft breasts bounced and jiggled back into their natural places. Kim's mother's large teardrop breasts were flawless. Despite her being in her forties, there was barely any sag to those rounded globes, and they were still perfectly shaped.

"Panties too, sweetheart," Garrett elaborated. He gestured at Kim's mother's curvy hips and nether regions with an airy open-palmed wave.

Kim, watching raptly from the doorway, knew from experience that the randy older man liked his partners naked, not just because a sexy female body is hot to look at but also as a demonstration of his dominance and his paramour's willingness. Many times in the past few months Kim herself had been completely bare in front of Garrett before his belt even hit the floor. Those were the times when their sex was most intense, Kim's femininity responding to his masculine authority. Causing her to give herself completely to him and to let him have his way with her body.

Back in the bedroom, her mother, as Kim expected, didn't dream of disobeying the mature ladykiller. Never breaking eye contact with her mature lover, she hooked her fingers into the slender pink band around her waist. Then she bent gracefully before Garrett, almost bowing. Teardrop breasts swaying as she moved, she pulled the garment down her athletic legs in a single fluid motion, to her ankles. Now gloriously nude but for the stockings framing the mysterious junction of her toned thighs, Kim's mother neatly returned to a standing position. Then, mischievously, the mature woman stepped one lithe foot out of the discarded panties, and with what looked like a practiced motion, used the remaining foot to flip the moist garment at Garrett, and it landed on his trouser ed lap.

Kim continued to watch, fascinated. Her mother's bare teardrop breasts hung proudly, quivering slightly with her movements. Her brown hair spilled down from her shoulders to cover their upper slopes. Her curvy hips squirmed fetchingly, emphasizing her trimmed brown bush. "Do you like what you see?" the bewitched mature woman asked quietly. Kim's mother then reached up to cup the large, quivering mounds of her breasts as if offering them to the seated Garrett before sliding her hands caressingly down her bare, tanned flanks to rest uncertainly on her womanly hips.

Although Kim loved watching Garrett seduce her mother (and after today other women, too!), she had no real sexual interest in women. But she had to admit that her mother in particular - right now - looked absolutely stunning. She was tall, shapely, and elegantly beautiful. But in addition, her mother's beautiful breasts with their large, taut nipples and puckered pink areolae and the mystery of her light brown triangle of pubic hair and the undoubtedly damp vulva it concealed - all combined to create an aura of pure sex radiating from the mature woman that affected even the straight coed.

Taking Garrett's wolfish grin as invitation, Kim's mother - now splendidly naked but for her garter belt and stockings - climbed onto the master bed and sat facing her older lover. Then the beautiful mature woman slowly, almost reverentially, spread her legs to expose her most intimate secrets to the greedy view of the beau she shared with her daughter. Her athletic thighs flexed smoothly as her knees rose, up and apart. The flower of Kim's mother's sex was now fully exposed, peeking out from the carefully maintained garden of her light brown bush. Dewy and pink, her nether lips were moist and obviously aroused. Kim's mother's breaths were coming faster now, rising with her excitement as her self-exposure was being greedily watched by her lover. The tan fabric of the garter belt and stockings naturally focused a viewer's attention directly on the damp center of her sex.

Garrett, meanwhile - unnoticed by the transfixed coed raptly watching her sexy mother's performance from the doorway - had not been idle. He had risen from his chair, leaving tie and jacket behind, and now stood confidently in the middle of the room. He then - without theatrics - simply removed his expensive shirt to reveal his trim, wire-muscled torso, the envy of many men half his age. As Garrett maintained eye contact with the hot-blooded mature woman on the bed, there was the jingle of a belt buckle - a sound that sent a thrill of remembrance straight to the sexual center of both of the Perkins women who could hear it - and his tailored slacks joined Kim's mother's evening dress on the bedroom floor.

On the first magic day that Garrett had transformed their lives - especially their sex lives - Kim had been surprised to discover a voyeuristic side of herself that she had never known existed. Kim had discovered that she got a strange kick out of watching her mother, so reserved when she wasn't working, transformed into a passionate animal by the strength of Garrett's sexing of her. It always turned Kim on while watching the older couple to imagine herself in her mother's place. To imagine herself again similarly under Garrett's control.