Master of the Kingdom Ch. 03

Story Info
An arrogant witch gets enough rope to hang herself.
3.3k words
4.59
8.7k
16
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoMoshing
NoMoshing
189 Followers

It took only one week for Adeline to research the proper ingredients, perfect her technique, and craft the potion to her satisfaction. It turned out to be surprisingly simple, in the long run, considering how overwhelming, blunt and vulgar the result was intended to be. Every hedge witch, alchemist and wise woman worth her salt could make a love philter, to various degrees of potency, although she hadn't had to dirty her hands in such pedestrian magics for quite some time.

Adeline soon discovered that most of the process was intended to carefully dilute the effect. Completely shattering someone's will was easy, compared to inducing just enough of an attraction to seduce your target. It all had to do with a measure of degree.

It was scarcely ten days since she received the king's request that Adeline managed to achieve the desired effect... and per her own safeguards into place to protect herself from the King's predations. Doubtless, he would try to turn Adeline, and bend him to her will in order to protect knowledge of what had been done to him and how. The antidote was as easily crafted, a simple brew to dispel the intoxicating chains the mixture would wrap about a target's mind. Again, any hedge witch could reproduce the effect... if they manage to identify just what form of magic was at play, here.

Pleased with her cunning, she ventured out of her laboratory, situated in one of the lesser keeps of the castle, just long enough to find one of the common maids and send a message to His Grace, inviting him to come see her work for herself.

To the untrained eye, the laboratory appeared much like a kitchen, with dried herbs and jars of strange powders and spices at hand, a cauldron for the fireplace, knives and tools of all sizes about. It was only on close inspection that one would notice the runes inscribed into a blade, the well-worn spell circle cut into a countertop. For Adeline, it had been home for near three-quarters of a century, a place of comfort away from the more populous parts of the castle.

It did not take long for King Roland to arrive, leaving the two black-armoured guards that flanked him outside of Adeline's sanctum. The heavy oaken door, itself subtly inscribed with magical sigils on the inside, slammed shut, leaving the witch and the king alone.

Grinning with pride, Adeline offered the king a glass flask filled with a thick, greyish liquid that smelled powerfully of cloves and spirits. "Your Grace, may I offer you a drink?"she asked, her voice cloying with sweetness.

King Roland silently regarded the flask for a moment, and for a moment Adeline thought that suspicion would get the better of him, and ruin her well-laid plans, the preparations she had made to align with her king's actions. Then, meeting Adeline's eyes, he tipped it to his lips and started drinking, making a momentary noise of disgust at first. However, the taste did not deter him, and soon, he had finished the potion, and put the empty flask down on one of Adeline's counter with an audible click.

"Chalky" he remarked flatly, his voice thick from the drink, "I don't feel any different. Are you certain your potion works, witch?"

Adeline nodded eagerly, with a satisfied look on her face. "You won't feel any different- by design, it changes the quality of your semen." She picked up the flask and gestured with it. "The potion itself is otherwise inert- it does not act upon you so much as transmutate what your royal balls produce. Just as cutting a different length of board does not change the sawmill, the rest of you is unaltered."

King Roland frowned, processing the analogy. "And it functions as I asked?" he said, voice stern.

"Not quite," Adeline said with a small frown, idly playing with the potion bottle, "I came as close as I could. But, please understand, Your Grace, even so this is no less than a miracle of magical ingenuity."

The king folded his arms and leaned against one of the witch's workshop tables. He did not look best pleased and unless Adeline missed her guess he was likely regretting having drank the potion blindly. "Explain," he commanded, in a tone that demanded obedience.

"In exchange for the effects to be permanent, it necessarily functions in a three-step process," Adeline replied, raising three fingers. She lowered one as she continued. "The first time a woman contacts your seed, it induces an immediate reaction. The woman orgasms, then...."

"I do not believe I have trouble with that aspect of sex," the king interrupted, smirking arrogantly, "That additional benefit is unnecessary."

"No, I'm sure you don't, Your Grace," the witch replied, with her own hungry smile, "The orgasm is a side effect of how the potion works upon a woman's mind, and it will trigger the moment any woman touches your semen. It is needed to establish the positive connection to obedience, and make the woman eager to serve. For roughly an hour thereafter, the woman then becomes perfectly compliant with your will, then the effects of the potion wear off."

King Roland's brow furrowed, and he appeared skeptical. "I need a permanent effect, witch," he told her, "Is that what the other two steps of this 'process' entail?"

"Your Radiance is so impatient... you should have let me finish," The witch motioned in a placating gesture even as she chided him, "But you are essentially correct. The second time a woman touches your seed- with any part of her body, mind you, her tongue, womb, bottom, hands, face, whatever His Grace prefers- the perfect obedience lasts longer, likely about half a day, and the woman is permanently enamoured with you." Adeline's grin turned perverse as she contemplated the fate of the girls who fall for their King without realizing why. "She is not compelled to obey you per se, but she'll constantly long for you, like a maiden for her first love."

"The final act," the witch continued with a grand gesture, "Makes her yours forever. The third time she touches your seed, she is a slave to your will for, as far as I can tell from my tests and research, all time. She is compelled to obey your every command, and no other man nor woman will be able to fully satisfy her sexually. Likely she will begin to feel great distress when you are away for long enough. She also becomes addicted to your seed, and will crave it. But, you must also be careful- even perfect obedience does not mean she will not be able to be manipulated or deceived, or that she cannot unintentionally ruin your plans for you by misinterpreting your will.."

King Roland nodded, taking all this information in. He rubbed his chin, looking down at her. "What is preventing me from taking a woman thrice within one hour, then, and have her move to the final stage of the magic right away?" he asked, considering, "Would that not be the most efficient way to enforce my will?"

Adeline frowned. This was critical for him to understand, particularly if the situation was going to suit her purposes. "You could... but most women would be broken by so much stimulation all at once." She shrugged, as if it didn't matter to her. "Perhaps some may have the will to keep from breaking completely, but the risk of shattering their psyche and reducing them to nothing more than a shadow of a person is great. I doubt even a strong willed person would emerged unscathed. Better to take them slowly, unless you want a mentally vacant, empty vessel of a girl that does but crave for your seed and care for naught else."

The king nodded, absorbing all of that information. "Is there anything else, witch?" he asked, crossing his arms and regarding Adeline with a patient look, "Any other dire warnings? Side effects can I expect for myself?"

The witch ran a hand over the runes and sigils carved into one of the countertops, feeling the edges of the carvings as she wore a sly smile. "Of a sort," she explained, "In order to prevent the effect of the magic fogging your own mind, your semen has no effect on men."

King Roland raised an eyebrow, his expression deepening into a frown, but the witch spoke up before he could object.

"Remember, contact is all you require to get the effect that you need," Adeline explained patiently, "The actual act of coupling is unnecessary. You could simply spill your seed on a woman's food, or touch her with semen on your hands, and ensnare her so. If you choose to seduce or force your attentions on a woman, it's simply an extra, optional step." She gave a languid shrug. "Further, keep in mind that all this operates on the soul of the individual involved. Sometimes, the gods make mistakes, and there are men born into a woman's body, women born into a man's, and a few- not many, but a few- who sit astride the divide between man and woman." The witch shrugged again. "I don't know whether or not and to what degree you were inclined to the staff as well as the furrow, and there are a few cases in which you will have results that would seem to defy my predictions.

"Very well," King Roland replied, giving a smile that slowly widened and grew predatory, "I shall have to test it immediately."

The King seized Adeline, stepping forward in a single fluid movement and seized her by the throat with one powerful hand, Adeline's surprise sending the glass flask crashing to the floor. Adeline struggled not to smile, and put on her act, pretending to be wide-eyed with surprise. She struggled against his firm grip as he threw her towards to counter, and bent her over the carved surface. So far, it was going according to her plan. This "ravishment" was something she had been preparing for all week. The King would naturally seek to consolidate his control of Adeline.

"Please, sire, I've done as you asked...." she begged sweetly, deliberately trying to inflame her king's passions by playing on his predatory aspect. Her protestations cut off in a moan as the king penetrated her deeply, the hard length of the royal cock ramming deep inside the witch's pussy. He wasted no time in assaulting her sensitive flower, over and over, filling the room with the wet sounds of their forced coupling.

Adeline continued to squirm and beg and moan while being pinned to the countertop, but her arousal, at least, was not an act. Somehow, to the cunning witch who had manipulated and seduced and politicked in this palace for almost a century, the feeling of submitting to the strength and pleasure of someone else was powerfully erotic. Her mind raced as she struggled to make sense of it. It was as though once she was captured, only then was she free to experience every subtlety and truly lose herself to the power of sex.

When finally the King climaxed, growling deep in his chest as he thrust deep and filled her battered pussy with royal cum. The orgasm tore through her mind and body like a hot blade, making Adeline buck and shiver wildly, her conscious thought melting away under the heat of the climax. The warmth in her womb felt powerfully intoxicating, and she felt as if a bolt of lightning had struck her and somehow awakened all of her senses. Adeline was no blushing virgin, having occasionally found pliable men and women to entertain herself with from time to time, but no other act before this had ever felt so overwhelming, so potent.

Knocking her hat away, he wrapped his fingers into her silvery hair, before King Roland roughly pulled her up off the counter, sending the most delicious thrill of pain through her brain. His other hand reached up to the neck of her dress, and yanked at the filmy fabric, tearing it away until the witch was naked before him. Then he pushed Adeline, still lost in the midst of her orgasmic daze, down onto her knees. The witch collapsed with a exclamation of surprise, and her eyes widened as the king placed the royal cock, still slick with cum, between her breasts.

Adeline needed no further instruction. She pressed her breasts together, and started bobbing, stroking her King' magnificent cock between them, the soft mounds sandwiching the warm, rigid length of his member. All thoughts of control and manipulation had fled- she only knew that her King required her to please his cock, and she was compelled to obey.

King Roland looked down at her, appearing to be amused. "Well, it must be powerful, if a single dose is all that is needed to make the fearsome Adeline into this pathetic whore," he said with a chuckle, but then his good humour vanished. "Tell me. Did you make an antidote for yourself, witch?" the King asked, his voice smooth but stern.

Adeline squeezed her eyes shut and winced. She had. Her entire plan was to use her antidotes to break the king's control, to "reset" the three acts so that she could retain her free will while King Roland believed she was fully under control. How could she ever been so arrogant? The royal family has protected and kept her all these years, and she thanked them by trying to lie and manipulate this powerful, regal man into being her puppet? It was unacceptable, and the shame tortured her. She would have to work very hard to please her Master and make all this up to him.

"Yes, Your Grace," she said, swallowing hard, leaning into his cock and trying ever more eagerly to please him. "There, the drawer," she replied, gesturing with her eyes to the counter opposite, unwilling to stop pleasing her Master's cock, to stop trying to curry his favour. "There is a false back, so you have to pull it all the way out."

King Roland twisted at the hip, hand finding the drawer in question and pulling it out from it's cubby with a single tug. In a small compartment built into the back of the drawer, he removed four vials of watery purple liquid concealed there. They were sealed simply, with a plug of cork and a bit of wax, so it was easy to pop them open with a single thumb. One by one he dumped them on the floor, letting the antidote drip out of the upturned vial until nothing more than a film remained.

All the while, Adeline kept up rubbing the royal cock between her breasts. It felt right to be on her knees serving him. This was all as it should be, after all, with her completely subordinate to her King's will. And of course, the evidence of her perfidy exposed and spilt on the floor where it belonged, and couldn't hurt anyone, especially her rightful owner.

The King began to give himself over to the pleasure of her ministrations, seeming to relax and enjoy the feeling of the witch's breasts on his rod. He seized a fistful of Adeline's silvery hair anew and used it to pull her closer. The scent of cum and sex from his cock filled the witch's head, making Adeline dizzy with lust. She sped up, stroking his cock between her breasts even faster, in hopes that the new pace would better suit his desires. Despite, or perhaps because of the pain in her scalp, she found herself gently nuzzling at his hand. Every sensation the King provided to her felt like a blessing, and giving up control to him felt just so very right.

Suddenly, the King grunted and seized, and she could feel his body tighten. A jet of rich, hot semen shot up onto Adeline's face, splashing across her cheek and lips, the scent coming on even stronger. The orgasm that seized her then completely overshadowed the first, causing her to moan aloud and collapse against her Master's legs, her head lolling back still in the grip of her King's fist. She trembled as every muscle in her body seemed to writhe in ecstasy, and stars of pleasure seemed to blossom in her mind. She lost all track of time and reality, and when King Roland seized her once more by the neck and pulled her up to her knees. He forced her to look at him, and despite his manhandling she felt only complete and total bliss.

"You will never brew an antidote again without my express permission," he commanded her, his voice firm and harsh while still thick with his passing climax, "Nor will you ever drink an antidote to my control that has been given to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," she said obediently, finding it difficult to fully comprehend the meaning of his words. She felt a deep disappointed that her Master had stopped making her please his magnificent cock... until she remembered that his glorious semen was still plastered to her face and neck. Idly, she began scooping semen up, and sucking it off her fingers. King Roland smirked at her when he noticed, and knowing she had pleased him made the witch feel warm and complete. Tasting the seed wasn't quite the same as receiving it fresh for some reason, but still tasted heavenly, and she savoured every salty drop

The King went on with his interrogation. "You have been attempting to manipulate me into following your will, haven't you?" he asked with a harsh tone, and when Adeline eagerly acknowledged her betrayal, begging for forgiveness, he went on. "Are you part of a conspiracy, or alone in your attempts to control me?"

Adeline briefly wondered why her Master cared about anything else except using her body and filling her with his magnificent seed, but if her Master willed it, she must obey. But she put that thought out of her head, a deceitful, stupid girl like her didn't deserve any more attention than Master was willing to give her. "It was part of a conspiracy, Master," she explained, "An attempt for me to distract you with your own sexual desires while some members of your court seized control of the army and treasury." She swallowed, and gently placed a hand on the hand still wrapped around her throat, looking up at him placatingly. "I want no part of it now, Master. I only want to be yours."

Her Master would not be deterred by her begging. "Who else conspired with you?" he asked, giving her a slight shake, "Hold nothing back. I want them all."

"Lords Ambrien and Oculi," The names flowed freely from Adeline's lips, and it felt so very, very good to make her Master happy, "Lady Nessane, and the Prioress of River-of-the-Lilies Cathedral." She swallowed again. "We would meet on days when you summoned your council to advise you, while you were distracted with your after-meeting dalliance with your maids." She badly hoped that her Master would not be angry with her for pointing out that he often let himself be preoccupied with sex.

"Is that all?" he growled, "I told you to hold nothing back."

"Yes, Master, those are all the conspirators," the witch replied, reaching out to cling to his leg, and look up at him with wide, pleading eyes. "Please, let me make it up to you, Master. You can own my mind, my body, my soul, my magic, all that I have. All that I am is nothing more than your pathetic plaything, please!" She could feel the tears stinging her eyes. She needed him to know how awful she felt.

"I know," was all the king replied, as he pulled at her again, lifting her lips to the head of the royal cock. Adeline's lips parted and she closed her eyes. Protecting her sanity was the last thing on her mind.