All Comments on 'Master of the Universe Ch. 08'

by kelmag

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
darkfaerdarkfaerover 15 years ago
That was cold!!

That was cold! They are mean heart bitches. The man did not deseved all of that shit. Yes he abuse his wife. She could have left and find charges. Where are his kids! The plot was interest and it keep me intrigue. I did not like the ending the purish should fit the crime. But it was good. Evil bitches just evil!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is a story?

What is the point of it all? Too many words with no meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Death

Revenge is a dish best served cold. What she suggests doing would be next to impossible. Much more likely to kill him by mis-using the drugs. But if he ever got loose - they'd all die horrible, deserved deaths. Write about that. I'd like to read that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Revenge in Death?

Now that Harry knows what will happen to him, he needs to suck his own vomit and die while the drugs are in his system. The autopsy should screw them all since his partner knows about some of them. The investigation gets the rest. Maybe he was an asshole, but her revenge is way over the top. Suicide as revenge, novel concept. Since he's going to die anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF?!

What the hell is this filth? Isn't this place called litEROTICA. There's no way anyone, anywhere could stomach thus kind of crap. Writing is terrible too as was the whole stories premise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not my cup of tea.....

Not my kink in any way but there was nothing wrong with the writing skills... I caught this story in one of the later chapters and kept reading to see if he got revenge (but, unfortunately....)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Should Be Removed

Find another site, maybe specializing in tortuous revenge. Because that's all you have here. Certainly it "could" be moved to non-consent - the literotica toilet if there is such a place - but why bother? These characters are cartoonish in their sadistic bent, and one dimensional over every single chapter. The supposed protagonist comes out the hero, which doesn't seem like what the writer wanted, but because of the sadistic overkill... it was inevitable! This is sadism - as pure as you and De Sade can write it, it seems they just kept writing to make it to that next pain thrill. This story has nothing to do with: BDSM, Femdom, bondage, anal-sex, or even cbt. Which leaves non-consent and revenge in their Tags and not one character worth caring about in the whole bunch. Even the title makes no sense.... trash it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But then they made a mistake.

And Harry got lose. He killed them all. One by one. And he killed them slowly, with a knife, taking a piece at a time. What? You thought he'd just sit still for all the torture and never do anything in return? This has to be one of the top 5 worst stories on this site. Totally ludicrous and unbelievable, even for fiction. Just god awful.

RaivinRaivinover 8 years ago
Grrr...

The opinions of people who post anonymously are worth about as much as a promise from a politician. If you don't have the balls to put your name with your opinion, keep it to yourself. How in Zandru's Seven Hells is he supposed to do anything in retaliation when he's drugged and restrained? Bet yer male, aren't you, anonymous? Either way, you are further proof that stupid people shouldn't breed.

As to the story, good job! I did have a bit of a problem following the intricate details of his bindings, but that's likely as much my fault as it is yours. I truly enjoyed his suffering, though a bigger dildo for the finale would have been nice. But then, I'm a bit of a size queen, so.... *shrugs* Keep up the good work, kelmag. Hope to see more from you soon. And remember, if it's anonymous, it's trash. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

omg just wow that was an amazing story ive never read anything like it before.

How bad is it that this completely turn me on and im a guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
pretty sick fantasy

yeah ok he was a bad guy, but they're worse in their abuse of him

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Yes he was a rapist but what they did to him is worse than he ever did. They also raped him. That dildo would do more damage than he ever could .-. Also, beyond revenge they also be breaking alot of moral and ethical laws beyond and eye for an eye. Insurance fraud, disability, etc. I hope they get caught and put away for a long ass time. Or better yet they get the same treatment he did aha. Yes he deserved to be punished, but they really aren't any better then him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous