Master Papi

Story Info
One of my fantasies.
1.5k words
1
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‏Her- Hey, Sexy

‏You're so hot 🥵

Him- Make me moan for you

‏Her- I walk towards you and my hand touches your cheek and I kiss you and hold you close

Him- I kiss back and I slip my hand up your shirt and I grope your breasts. They feel tender and I kiss down your neck. I feel your body and I lift up your shirt and make it go up and down your waist. I lift up your shirt and take your breast out and bite and suck on it while lifting your legs up and planting you down. I reach down your pants and tease your pussy gently, then quickly. I rip your shirt off and chomp on your breasts and grab your ass. I unzip my pants and I pull my dick out. You look a little puzzled because that wasn't the plan.

‏Her- This is too much. I wanna stop. I try to get you off me so I can leave.

Him- No you don't! I pin you down and start unzipping your pants. I'm gonna make you my slave. You don't want me to have to leash you, do you?

‏Her- No... I catch you busy taking my pants off and I rush to leave and you stumble on the floor.

Him- I get rattled, but I'm able to get your leg. You wanna make me hard? Alright, I've got something for you. I drag you across the floor and the rug makes your shirt go up. You try and fix it, while I get out my leash that's attached to the wall. You're MINE now. I put the leash on you and you notice it doesn't look like a normal leash.

‏Her- What is this thing? I try to pull it off, but it doesn't work. I try to find the buckle and there isn't one. I tremble a little.

Him- Can't find the buckle? That's because there isn't one. This leash... I tug you closer... This leash only opens when I tell it to, or if I do. Now you can't misbehave with it on.

‏Her- Why not? What will you do to me?

Him- Well, for that little escape attempt, I'll give you a little sample. I turn on the "Bad girl" command and you start getting playfully choked. It also makes you get a hard pussy boner.

‏Her- Uuunnnhh uuuunnnnhh

‏UUUNNNNHH! I collapse because how powerful the pussy boner is. Why are you doing this? Why me?

Him- Why?... WHY?!! I grip you closer, then kiss you passionately. Because you like it... Don't you?

‏Her- No I don't!-

Him- Bad girl! Bad girls get punished. I turn on the "Bad girl" command and this time it's amplified and makes you squirm. Now, where was I?... Ah! I'm doing this to you because you LIKE IT!! DON'T YOU?

‏Her- I'm lying on the floor, still squirming a bit. I have to say yes? Or I get punished?

Him- 👏👏👏 NOW you're getting it! I smack you on the ass and you whimper. You LIKE THIS!! Don't you?!

‏Her- >~< I whimper a little... Yes.

Him- Yes, you LIKE IT?!! Come on now, say it correctly!

‏Her- Yes, I like it, okay?!!

Him- No it's not okay. You forgot to call me Master Papi. Come on now, let's take it from the top! I see you roll your eyes... Did you just roll your eyes at me?!

‏Her-... No, no I didn't!

Him- You didn't, WHAT?!! I press the Bad girl command and you moan and squirm some more. I can't here you!

‏Her- I didn't roll my eyes... Master Papi.

Master Papi- Good girl. Presses a Good girl command which pulls the leash to Master Papi's dick. You get a nice reward now! But first, let's here this. I do this to you... Grabbing your hair tight. I do this to you because you like it, don't you?

‏Her- Yes... Master Papi.

Master Papi- Good girl. Now, do you want me to fuck your mouth... Caresses your mouth. Or, as we first planned, fuck your pussy?

‏Her- We didn't PLAN- I see you ready to press the Bad girl command... >~< You're choice.

Master Papi- Wow! I'm so Glad you're so giving!! But I wanna hear you say it. You know what I want. I want you to say it. And don't forget how to end it. >;)

‏Her- Fuck my pussy, Master Papi.

Master Papi- Mmmmmm, say it louder, Mami!

Her- Fuck my Pussy, Master Papi!

Master Papi- My dick becomes aroused. Oh I Will! I grab your throat and plant you down on the bed and pin down your arms. And just to make sure you don't escape again... I get the ropes on your hands and ankles. Now, tell me again... What do you want me to do to you?

‏Her- Fuck My Pussy, Master Papi!

Master Papi- I shove my dick in your pussy and I thrust real good and you scream. Say it again! I choke your leash a little as thrust.

‏Her- UUUNNNHHH FUCK MY PUSSY, MASTER PAPI!

Master Papi- I slip my hand up your shirt and grope your breast. Tell me what to do now, Mami!

‏Her- Take off my shirt, Master Papi!

Master Papi- And do what, Mami? I need to brand you somehow. I thrust into you several times and you're turning into a slave.

‏Her- Take off my shirt and bite my breasts, Master Papi. Make me yours, Papi!

Master Papi- I take off your shirt and I make you shake and moan my name. You become aroused and I lick my lips when I see your perfect breasts. I thrust into you several times again and I feel your body. Now you're getting into it, but fighting ever so slightly. I grope your breasts again and tease you by licking Near your nipples. What should I do now, Mami?

‏Her- Bite them. Uuuunnnhh! Bite my breasts and make me yours, Master Papi! Uuuunnnnhh uuunnnnhhh uuuuuuunnnnhhhh fffuuuuuuccckkk mmmyyy puuusssyyy, Ppaaappi!

Master Papi- I bite the first breast and hear you scream in arousal. I suck and lick your boob to heal you, then bite down again, harder! You moan in delight and you scream my name. I choke you and pin you down and bite down on your breasts and each time bite down, I shove my dick into you. You're mine now, Mami. Say it!

‏Her- I'm yours! I'm yours, Master Papi!

Master Papi- Say what I should do now, Mami. You know you want me to.

‏Her- Cum inside me, Papi! Ejaculate into my pussy and fuck me haaard, Master Papi!

Master Papi- Are you close too, sexy?

Her- Yes, Papi, yes. I'm so close! Choke me, bite me, pin me down, Master Papi! Make me your slave! I'm your slave, Master Papi!

Master Papi- I give you two good thrusts and we climax together. Uuuunnnnhh, uuuuuuuuunnnnnhhh,

UUUUUUUNNNNNHHH! Now I gave you a treat, you give me mine! I release the cuffs and push your head down to my cock. Flip over so I can eat your pussy clean!

‏Her- Yes, Master Papi! I flip over and you take my pants off seductively, and I take your pants off and jerk you off and suck your dick. You like that, Papi?

Master Papi- Ununnnhhh yesss, Mami! Make me yours, Master Mami! Bite my dick and make me yours, Master Mami! I lick your pussy and bite you a little to tease you to bite my dick and make me yours.

‏Master Mami- I bite down on your dick and squeeze your gonads. You like that, Papi? I jack you off vigorously while I bite your gonads. You scream in arousal. You wanna be mine, Papi?

Master Papi- Yes, Master Mami, yes I do! I'm your sex slave and your mine. I bite your pussy a little more. Keep going, Mami! I'm your sex slave! Punish me, Mami!

‏Master Mami- I lick your dick and nibble on it and your dick wants me. I grind my teeth on your dick and you moan my name. I scratch your back and suck your dick hard.

Master Papi- Uuuunnnhhh you're so sexy! I'm gonna ejaculate again. Tell me when I can ejaculate, Mami!

‏Master Mami- I'm close too, Papi. I flip back over, so when you ejaculate, you can cum onto my whole body. Especially my pussy. Fuck my mouth now, Master Papi! 🫦👄 Cum into my mouth and pussy!

Master Papi- I put my cock in your mouth and I hold your head and thrust real good. I get quicker and quicker and you're getting wet by the anticipation! I finally cum into your mouth and you swallow some. Then I ejaculate into your pussy for a final blow. I leave you to clean up my sperm with your mouth. You're my slave, Mami! I thrust my cock into your mouth a final time.

‏Master Mami- I climax into your sperm and you make me lick my cum. And you're My slave too, Master Papi!