Third Position

Story Info
A class in endurance, and discipline…
2.1k words
4.55
16.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's up and dressed before I'm even awake, so I miss another opportunity to get closer to her. Perhaps she senses my frustration, as she pulls me onto her lap as I'm getting ready to leave.

"Stay a little longer?"

She buries her face in my neck, the glorious scent of her hair engulfing me.

"Will I ever get to touch you?"

I feel her smiling against my skin.

"We're touching right now."

"You know that's not what I meant!"

Irritated, I try to wriggle away from her, but she holds me closer until I give up and relax again. Only then does she lift her head so she can look at me. Her expression is soft, but guarded.

"Mia...was it not good for you?"

"Of course it was!"

"Then what is the problem?"

"I don't understand you-"

She surprises me by pulling me closer so I'm straddling her, and suddenly her mouth is on mine. She holds me close and lets her hands wander, one down my back and resting on my ass. The other snakes into my hair, holding me close so she can kiss me harder.

One of my arms is pinned by hers, so I use my free hand to stroke my fingertips gently along her jawline, then to rest at the back of her neck. She shivers when I dig my nails in, and sucks and bites my bottom lip feverishly.

She's trying to distract me, and doing an amazing job of it. I arch my back, moaning into her mouth when she grabs my ass hard to pull me closer. Her skin is hot under my fingers, and when I dig my nails harder into her neck she growls in frustration. Then I'm pinned beneath her, both my arms trapped by her body as she overwhelms my senses.

Her kisses are bruising, her mouth unrelenting and her teeth nipping at my now-swollen bottom lip. One hand is at my throat, grasping my neck enough to apply a tiny amount of pressure but not so much as to restrict my breathing.

Her other hand finds its way between my thighs - she's a little more rough than usual as her fingers brush against my clit. My hips buck as I try to press myself into her hand and I feel her smiling against my mouth.

"Always so wet, Mia. What a needy little slut you are."

Her words set me ablaze and I'm squirming underneath her, desperately trying to free my hands so I can touch her, and thrusting myself into her skilled fingers. I try to acknowledge her but she buries my mouth with her own, kissing me into silence.

"No talking. I want to see how many fingers you can take for me."

She starts stroking my clit slowly with her thumb, and slips two fingers inside me. The change in sensation starts building a tension deep inside me and I slow my hips to match her pace.

"Mmm, Mia, you're just aching for this, aren't you?"

She teases me with a third finger, and I press myself harder into her hand, moaning at how full I feel. Her kisses are rough and sloppy, her breathing ragged and shallow. She keeps her thrusts slow but increases the pressure against my clit. Every touch is so deliberate, so intense...

"You want more?"

Her voice is husky and filled with desire as she presses a fourth finger against me. She doesn't rush, pressing it in a little further each time I thrust against her hand, impossibly full now, the stretch and sting a sweet pain with each movement.

"Do you like being fucked like this, my needy little slut?"

I moan in agreement against her lips, eager to please and just as eager for release. My hips move of their own accord and every muscle in my body is screaming with tension.

"Cum now, sweet one, you've been so good for me."

She buries my moans with her mouth, thrusting her fingers deep inside me and giving me something to bear down on as every bit of tension rips through my body and leaves me burning hot and gasping for air.

Maybe I should let her distract me more often.

----------------------------------------------

I let my memories of our previous encounter tide me over until our next class. The school was supposed to be closed for the week but Natasha texted to let me know class was going ahead..

When I arrive, it's surprisingly quiet. Natasha is waiting just inside the doorway for me, and then it clicks that it's just the two of us.

"How did you wrangle this?"

She grins at me smugly as she locks the door.

"I'm his star pupil - do you really think he's going to say no to me keeping an extra key so I don't miss out on practise?"

"Your modesty astounds me.."

"Oh Mia, stop. We both know you are just as admiring of my talent."

She grabs my hand, opening the doors to the dance studio with a flourish. The mirrored room is unchanged, aside from a few foreign objects which on closer inspection make me blush. My embarrassment only amuses her more as she hits a button on the sound system and a beautiful Tchaikovsky composition fills the air.

"Today we will work on both obedience and endurance, mi amour. Now, strip."

"Yes, Ma'am."

The air is cool, and my heart races as I watch myself reflected throughout the room. Natasha seems confident we won't be disturbed, although the idea of being caught is somehow as enthralling as it is embarrassing. Her eyes never leave me as I shed my clothes, her expression both excited and appreciative.

"Come here."

I dip my eyes slightly and cross the room to join her. She cups my chin in her hands and forces me to look at her.

"I want you to address me as Sir, or Master today. Do you understand?"

I'm suddenly warm all over, and she smirks at my hardening nipples.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. Now, undress me."

"Yes, Sir."

Fuck, yes. My fingers tremble as I unbutton her satin blouse and let it pool on the floor at her feet. I drop to my knees to unzip her boots and she gives a little hum of pleasure. Her fingers find her way into my hair.

"You look so good like this, little one. Maybe I should keep you on your hands and knees from now one."

"If that would please you, Master."

"It would."

I'm at her feet again. As I slide her jeans over her ankles I can't help but marvel at how perfect her legs are. Before I can stop myself I'm kissing and licking my way up the inside of her leg, My lips are just below her knee before she stops me with a sharp yank of my hair, pulling me upright. Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes sparkle with amusement.

"Naughty girl. I can see we have our work cut out for us today."

She bats my hands away when I try to remove her underwear and leads me over to the barre.

"So, sweet one, the rules are simple - silence, and maintain your position on the barre."

"Yes, sir. What's the position?"

She places both my hands on the barre then drags my hips out behind me.

"Releve!"

Ah. I rise until I'm balanced on the balls of my feet, blushing when I think about how I must look from behind. I jump when she squeezes my ass gently.

"Still and silent, remember? I'm testing your endurance so if you can't maintain your position I'll have to punish you."

I feel the tickle of a feather, gently running up and down the back of my legs. Once it reaches my ass I can't stop the shiver that ripples through my body. The sweet sting of the crop burns against my skin, once then once more as I can't stop myself reacting to the first lash.

"No discipline, Mia!"

I manage to withstand the tickle along my back, then under my chin, but when it flicks between my thighs my knees buckle. The crop stings against the back of each thigh, leaving a burning warmth behind.

"How else can I distract you?"

With a gentle clink of something metallic, she's under me in an instant. I almost melt into a puddle when I feel the warmth of her tongue against my nipple, then cold metal and a sharp sting on either side.

"Nipple clamps. If they're too much then use the safe word, ok?"

She tugs the chain teasingly and I gasp at the sweet pain. The crop meets my skin over and over, and I can hear her breath catching in her throat. I badly want to look at her.

I lift my head and meet her gaze in the mirror. Her expression is wild and hungry, and her eyes burn with an intensity I've never seen before. My body is on fire. I'm dying for her to touch me, hurt me, use me however she wants. Her smile is wicked as she brings the crop down hard.

"I thought I told you to stay still."

I drop my head, willing to do anything to please her. She teases me with the feather a little longer, occasionally tweaking the chain between my clamps. Every lash is a little harder each time, and eventually we're both gasping for breath. My legs tremble and my skin is aflame. The clamps are heavy, and my nipples burn red hot and sensitive.

When I feel her press up against my ass, smooth, cool silicone slipping between my legs, I actually think I might collapse.

"I've been dying to fuck you like this, from the very first time I saw you bent over against the barre."

Her voice is husky with desire. She doesn't immediately enter me, but slides it between my legs so it brushes against my clit. It's now impossible to stay still, but the moment my hips buck she's spanking me again - this time with her hand so it's easier to grab my hips again afterwards. I lose count of how many times her palm meets my ass. My skin is smouldering, and everything is hot, and intense, and I am so fucking wet and ready.

When she finally enters me, it's slow, steady and relentless. She's chosen something slightly bigger than I can naturally fit so she takes her time just like before, until it's all the way in. She pauses, exhaling shakily, before thrusting deep and slow, digging her fingers into my hips.

My legs are threatening to buckle and I can't keep myself quiet for any longer. She begins to thrust faster and I can feel her body tensing up behind me. Her breaths come in ragged gasps and I realise this might be the first time I get to experience her finishing.

I press my ass closer to her and I'm a mess of sensation... the sweet, hot ache between my thighs, the burning sting of my ass, the relentless pinch of the clamps.

"Harder, sir, please..."

She's pounding herself into me now, my legs buckling with each thrust. She brings her hand down on my ass once more.

"Please, again, Sir..."

I cry out when she spanks me, and almost melt at the moan that escapes her lips. I don't know if I can hold on.

"Are you close, sweet one?"

"I am, sir-"

In one smooth motion she reaches forward and releases the clamps, and I cry out again at the sweet, hot sensation left behind that floods my body. She grabs my hips again and thrusts into me with a wild intensity that is more than enough to bring me right to the edge.

"Mia, now-"

The way she moans my name tips me over completely. The orgasm that rips through my body is so intense I almost collapse to my knees, but Natasha steadies me with one arm around my waist and the other on the barre. As she holds me close, through the haze of pleasure I realise how tense she is, then she's trembling all over and biting down hard on my neck to silence herself. Her quiet moans against my skin bring me more joy than I can even begin to explain.

Her legs give out too and I let go of the barre so we both collapse to the floor, me resting on my arms and knees, and her pressed up against my back with her face still buried in my neck.

"Wow..."

Her voice is muffled and hoarse, and I revel in the closeness, the warmth of her body and the gentle kisses pressed against my neck.