Master PC - Responsibility Ch. 03

Story Info
Tina and Vera.
4.8k words
4.76
13.7k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master PC targeted her just fine, and I figured I'd start at her brain. Thing is, brains are complicated. The Nervous system didn't have much in the way of easy decoding anywhere, so I hopped instead over to Endocrine. Bingo. Several chemical levels that I knew affected happiness, love, and joy were much lower than mine or Lindsey's. Low enough that I was pretty sure she was dealing with clinical depression.

That would not do. I couldn't accept her offer of servitude if she was suffering like this. She was basically being tortured by her own brain, 24/7/365. Tweaking those up was a matter of a few clicks, and after using Lindsey as a baseline I increased them by 25% from there. The skeletal system would be next, and this is something I had not yet experimented with. The character we were thinking of was five and a half feet tall, an increase of six inches from Tina's present five flat. I figure that would not be at all pleasant for her to experience all at once, especially when I added the additional density and hardness to keep herself from being injured, so I set it to go over the next month. Same with her muscle development, Tina needed a ton more to keep up with Tifa. More than just development, too, searching deeper down in the settings I could find the actual twitch strength ratios and resiliency. If I wanted her to keep up with who she wanted to be, those all had to be dramatically improved. For that matter, I added those tweaks to my baseline set, then applied everything to her. Disease resistance, muscle mass, eyesight, skin clarity and resilience, breathing and digestion efficiency, the works. I adjusted facial features subtly, hair color, and a dozen other minor things. Finally, the fun part.

Tifa has canonical double-D breasts. Quite impressive on her frame, but when I'm in control? That's the small side. I had come up on the fanservice side of the Internet, though, and I'd been subscribed to her photoshoots for a long time. She used DD-cups on her five-foot frame. At five and a half? I set her target to firm Gs. Let the sports bra control them. I also made sure she was ready to take my newly-absurd length any which way we felt like, adjusting and tweaking until nobody with sane proportions would ever be able to satisfy her, and most with crazy proportions would find themselves needing to put out effort for the first time. This was... a dramatic set of changes. I did not yet hit Apply, saving her template first.

I stood, and went back out to the living room. She was still there, chatting lightly with Lindsey. The conversation dropped immediately when I got to them, both looking at me intently. "Tina, this is your last chance to back out. I learned a lot over the last... half hour... but you will be the first this is used on. For a lot of it. I have some changes that should help your mental state that will kick in immediately, the changes to your body will take a month. I'm not going to lie, I set the timeline shorter than I would have for myself. It is going to hurt."

She gulped at that. "How badly?"

"I wish I could tell you. The muscle changes by themselves kind of feel like the morning after a good workout, all the time. You are getting a lot more than that. I'm not going to lie, I expect you to tell me to slow it down."

Tina was breathing hard. "Do it. I'll probably ask you to speed it up."

"Even if you were willing to put up with the pain, that's only half of it. Tina, you are tiny. The material has to come from somewhere. You are about to spend a month eating yourself out of house and home. Get your content pre-filmed and scheduled as much as you can, after all is said and done you might... MIGHT... be recognizable, but that isn't certain. It will be hard. If you're sure, I'll get it started now."

She nodded. One trip to the computer to hit Apply, and I could immediately hear her gasp. Scrambling, terrified I had accidentally killed her with too many changes, I dashed out to the living room. She was standing, leaning on the already-changed form of Lindsey, tears in her yes freely streaming. She seemed like she could hardly breathe. "Tina! Are you okay?"

She looked up at me. I could see, then, that the tears in her eyes had nothing to do with pain. The look on her face was rapturous joy. "You... you fixed it! The world is BRIGHT again! I can breathe, I feel AMAZING! This is worth everything I offered you by itself. Easy."

"Tina, I don't intend to accept what you were offering. I can't. You were being tortured by your own brain for a long time. It would be like taking money under coercion." I was shaking my head, but when I stopped the scene had changed a bit. Specifically? Tina was about six inches from me instead of by the couch.

"Nobody else even believed me. You fixed me like magic. That was worth any price. Here's a down payment." It should be noted that Tina absolutely loves cosplaying Tifa. I found out that this apparently included martial arts lessons when she executed a perfect leg sweep, controlled my fall to the ground, and managed to yank off my pants before I realized my view was suddenly of the ceiling. "Okay, I'm assuming that thing is the result of you using your powers on yourself. Good grief, this is going to be a challenge."

I do not know how a 95-pound slip of a woman could control my body so effectively, but every time I tried to maneuver her, she had a limb controlling mine. She flipped herself around to what would have been a 69 if she had not been clothed, and attacked my disproportionate length with hand and tongue. It should be noted that there was no possible way for her to take more than the first half or so of it. She was still human, and still had physical limits and a gag reflex. She did her best, though, and her best was very, very good.

Around the third or fourth time I tried to return some of the favor, only to be met with her trapping my wrist somewhat painfully, I stopped my attempts and decided to just enjoy. The heavenly feel of her talented mouth and hands convinced me that this was the right choice, especially since it only got better once she could focus on it instead of pinning me down every few moments. My head turned to the side, only to find Lindsey there. "Having fun, Chris?"

My own breathing was getting ragged as Tina was getting deeper and deeper into her rhythm. I could not vocalize a response, only nodding at her.

"Good. Maybe this will make it even better." With only that as a preamble... or warning, depending on your point of view... she removed her top and laid her gigantic breasts across the only surface of me not occupied by Tina: my face.

Two things to note here. First, it absolutely, 100% made the experience enormously better. Second, I was very relieved when I came a few moments later, because I was starting to get lightheaded from drowning in an ocean of cleavage. If that is how I went out, what a way to go, but I survived. Tina almost didn't, failing to make the connection between "a foot of dick with proportional balls" and "this orgasm is not going to be normal." When I blasted up into her, it was no mere teaspoon. Her mouth immediately filled to capacity, and though she did her best to swallow she had no hope at all of keeping up. Eventually, she gave up and backed up off of me, letting me shoot free.

To give her credit, she got most of it. That's a LOT of credit, too.

Somehow, I don't know how, Tina escaped without messing up her shirt. When eventually she left to go home, and Lindsey left to go back to her own apartment, I got stuck cleaning up the carpet. Worth it.

***

The following morning was Saturday, so I didn't have to worry about alarms. I'd need to be back at work in person come Monday, but for now I could relax a bit. Well, maybe not relax, per se, but I could focus on finding things in Master PC and applying them. Not the frantic scramble I had been doing for random things that might apply. Just too many options to do that. I knew that the hack I did yesterday for Tina's neurotransmitters was a fluke. When her base levels were that low and the chemicals that well-known, it helped things.

First, breakfast. I was freaking starving, between the fact that my muscles were currently doing the equivalent of swimming fifteen miles a day and the fact that I came so much, I was exceedingly depleted. Didn't even count the skeletal reinforcement I wanted to apply to myself today, nor the muscle fiber enhancements, nor the fact that I wanted to put a couple of inches on myself vertically. Five and a half feet was perfectly sexy for a woman. On a nerdy guy? Not quite the same effect. I killed four eggs with cheese, milk with a double-scoop of protein powder, and four slices of toast before my stomach even thought to ask me to slow down.

Back to the computer. My work email didn't have anything in it, no big shock but very welcome. I still didn't want to toy with the brain itself. Too much could go wrong, there. My first dive, therefore, would be into basics. My hair was still muddy brown, so were my eyes. Those could be fixed as easily as finding the Sexiest Men Alive list and finding the first browns there. Master PC accepted hex code for its color selector, imagine that.

Applying the muscle efficiency enhancements was something I figured I'd get over with as fast as possible. I wasn't making new fibers, after all, so it shouldn't hurt. My skin corrections didn't. My eye corrections didn't, other than a headache as I got used to them. This shouldn't either. I dug in and found mine. Huh, those rating were not exactly high. In fact, they were pathetically low. Explained why I always needed to have help picking up the boxes of printer paper at work. Sliders for fiber strength, efficiency, and twitch rate up to a bit below the line denoting human maximums, and I hit Apply.

So. Uh. Remember what I said about "shouldn't be painful"? I was wrong. Very, very wrong.

I blacked out from the pain. It was as if every muscle in my body had been severed at once, in a hundred places each. When my eyes opened, my throat was raw from screaming and the clock had jumped forward 30 minutes. There was a pounding at my front door, I could hear Lindsey yelling my name in concern. Thankfully, the pain I could now feel was just the residuals. You know, like if a skinny nerd decided to complete an Ironman without training up. Basically what I did.

I shakily made my way to the door and let her in, my heart still pounding and my head feeling wobbly and light. Every motion I made hurt like all my nerves were full of static, but somehow I kept on overdoing everything. My arm kept going too far, my stride too hard. I was bouncing when I intended to walk. This resulted in me toppling over at least twice as I overcorrected or slammed into a piece of cheap furniture. Made it to the door eventually, though she evidently heard me stumbling around and dropped some of her panic.

As soon as I opened the door, she slipped in and gave me a hug. Or maybe it was just supporting me. Either way, she guided me to the couch and sat me down. I managed to explain roughly what I accidentally did to myself. Once she finished shaking her head in disbelief, a temporary solution occurred to her. "Why don't you strip down and go to your bed? I am sure a massage will help get everything settled."

Freaking. Genius.

Knowing a bit more about how my body worked, now, I managed to get to my bed without crashing into anything. Taking off my pajamas, though, wasn't as simple, and they ended up in shreds on the ground after the pressure I was used to applying now turned out way past the tensile strength of cotton. I laid down, and she came over to get to work.

Her full strength, leaning into me, was enough to make a little bit of an impression. It felt like she was pushing literal gravel out of my back, one at a time. At some point, I felt the soothing weight of her breasts settling onto my back as she leaned into me. Huh, must have shed her bathrobe. This, in turn, led to a different problem. See, getting hard while facedown wasn't an issue when I had five inches of pale nerd dick. When I had twelve, that was different. Reinforced by all I had recently done to myself, and it actually lifted me a bit off the bed.

Her solution to THAT was as simple, direct, and effective as the last one. She flipped me over, straddled me, and took my length into her. Then she got back to work massaging my front while squeezing my length on occasion to keep my attention. Well, she had it. Securely. Though she had to lean kind of far to get to some of me, the sensations were unearthly and joined the deep mix of pleasure and pain as she leaned into my abused muscles.

Before long, though, she got distracted by the foot of dick she now had inside of her, and abandoned the massage in favor of riding me. To be fair, this was also successful at getting my mind off my pain. It was also, again, entirely more pleasure than I was used to being able to feel, much less feeling. After a few minutes of her slowly riding me into the bed, I could feel a familiar head building in me as my body was brought over the crest of orgasm once again.

This time was not the same as before. I had overfilled her once. I had nearly drowned Tina. Now, though, I had just added another factor. The first pulse of powerful pleasure I felt was intense, undeniably stronger than any I had felt before. The second was, if anything, much more powerful. I realized what was about to happen and tried to warn her, but it was too little, too late. Lindsey was lost in a world of pleasure of her own, the sensations of riding a personal, living Bad Dragon putting her way over the edge and keeping her there. The first actual shot of cum to fire up into her got her attention back to me. The second made her nearly double over. The third, fourth, and fifth were even stronger, enough so that they actually pushed her up an inch or two each. Had I not been so wildly oversized, she would have popped off like a cork shooting off of a bottle of champagne. As it was, she tumbled to the side in time for my last spurt to launch itself straight upwards and strike the ceiling of my room.

Looking up at the spot, she shook her head in disbelief. "That... okay, that's a new one. You might need to do some fine-tuning, or I'm going to need to hang on for dear life every time you tap my leg."

***

That morning, other than the opening event, was spent fine-tuning Lindsey's face and proportions. All the changes would be over the course of the week, she wasn't going to gain mass so much as redistribute where things were. Other than the calcium for bone reinforcement, of course, but that was fine. Even with everything stacked up, she was well within tolerance to be controlled by minor painkillers.

I could see the model of what she was targeted to end up as by next weekend, and if the reality of it was anything close to correct there would be no equal anywhere online. Trim and fit, with those enormously perfect boobs and hips that were completely unable to lie. A face that would launch a thousand ships then go for another million. I'm not going to lie, I wanted her for myself, but knew that might not be the case.

There was more to hunt down, though. Nervous system tweaks for Tina to give her the reflexes she'd need. Neuroplasticity for learning. Trying and failing to find conscious controls for my own erections, though my refractory period could be reduced to seconds. Did so. Another that might theoretically allow increased control over vaginal muscles for the ladies, more for increased sensitivity and pleasure.

Yup. Tweaked those upwards.

Lindsey was more than happy to use her new control on me, I was more than happy to let her. She was very, very rapidly gaining in skill and capability sexually. I was very, very appreciative of being her test subject. A knock on the door around lunch time announced that Tina was back, looking an inch taller already and with an expression like she was floating on clouds.

"Chris, whatever you're doing is working perfectly! Are you still tweaking things? I could swear I'm controlling myself better and better, and I don't remember doing that yesterday."

"Yeah. Still learning. You want to be Tifa, I'll give you Tifa. You have the ability now to go and learn martial arts again, and the potential to be a grand master. You have control and reflexes now, and hopefully learning enhancements. Strength and stature are coming as you transform. Going to look up flexibility this afternoon. How is the pain doing?"

Her smile was radiant. "I know I'm hurting, but with the brain fix you did I'm still better off than before. Part of today was going to be me asking you to accelerate things more. My content is set for a while, and at the end I will be a dedicated Tifa Cosplay account until I decide to stop it. You can even be my Cloud if you want."

My breathing got slightly ragged at the thought of that. "Um. Okay. Wow, I like the idea, though my face has to be out of it. At least as long as I still have to work. I can... I think I can speed things if you're willing, though that's going to get a lot worse quickly. Maybe knock it down to three weeks? More than that and I don't know if you'll be able to eat fast enough to keep up with it."

"Do it. I have some savings now, and got all the nutrient foods I need. Protein, fat, calcium, iron, the rest can catch up, right?"

I nodded. "I think so. Let me know if it is too much."

"You still haven't been tinkering with my mind as much as I wanted you to, so I assure you it isn't."

I had to turn and walk to my bedroom as fast as I could at that, thinking about golf to try to get the blood back to my brain. Okay. Timelines. There was a menu selector for transformations in progress... and it came with an awkward realization. It only had twenty lines on it. Three were occupied, one each for myself, Lindsey, and Tina. Clicking into Tina, I did immediately find the time remaining and adjusted it to three weeks instead of four. Then... I couldn't help myself, I looked back at her brain chemistry. How would I even do the kind of mind control she wanted?

Wait. I had her in learning mode right now. Could I possibly use conditionals to condition her to obey me? That was a scary thought. Not one I wanted to play with until she was done with her initial transformation, either. That was power beyond what I was comfortable holding. I know the greeting said I'd be a virtual god to those around me, but that was a big deal.

I saved what I'd done and went back out to the others. They were again chatting, but this time it stopped abruptly as I came out. Oh joy. "There. I've done it. I also think I've figured out how to do basic conditioning." Tina perked up visibly at this. "I don't want to do it until you've finished transforming physically!" She slumped a bit. "What were you two talking about, anyway?"

Lindsey smirked. "I know of a few others who might be willing to pay for your services. So does Tina. If you can figure out how to do 100% clean gender reassignment, you'll never have to work again a day in your life."

That was certainly a thought. No lasting side effects. No lasting pain. Body type of their dreams, tune-up, and completely functional swap. Heck, I could even do cleanup services for those who had already been reassigned, make everything functional and self-sustaining. "That sounds... actually, I really like the sound of that. Comfortable and good. I could live like that."

"Good, because we have even more thoughts we want to share about what to do after all of that."

***

Research for that was... not as easy as I thought it would be. It was complicated by the fact that I had two increasingly-beautiful women who seemed to not want to leave my cock alone for more than 45 minutes at a stretch. Both were learning my body quickly, too, and every time they had me they were noticeably more capable than the time before. No matter what they were willing to do, both to and for me, I still was not comfortable letting them in on the secret. Way too much could go wrong, too quickly.

12