Master PC - Responsibility Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And their suggestion was another matter entirely. Move out. Out of the city, as far away as we could and still be in rage of it. Both wanted to stay with me, for wildly different reasons. Lindsey wanted a base of ops and someone she knew could satisfy her. Tina wanted to serve me even if my home was a closet. Both wanted to make this lifestyle transition work, help me with it, keep me satisfied at all times, and find more customers. Given how things were going, maybe start a community out of those I helped. That was a thought. Neither wanted exclusivity as long as they had access. That was a MUCH HOTTER thought.

We slept together in my little bed, the three of us cuddled together entirely nude. I awoke to Lindsey blowing me with a combination of enthusiasm and seemingly-infinite lung capacity, while Tina was making us breakfast. It was Tina who let me know about my next customer. "Vera is... well, maybe not quite a friend of mine, but she's a member of my community. She's trans, and can't afford the surgeries. What she CAN do, though, is set up some legal stuff. She works as a paralegal while getting her law degree. Contracts, NDAs, representation, and review are up her alley. I guarantee you those services are going to end up worth more than anything you could ask her to pay. You just need to make her body conform to her mind."

The next hour was me sketching down roughly what I'd need to be doing, interrupted once by Tina "taking commission" for finding my customer by swallowing my absurd length down to the roof and taking every shot I could put down her throat. Then thanking me for the protein. Her body was already getting noticeably more fit, her flat chest already developed the noticeable start of breasts. Really, she had started this process hot, but was rapidly getting more so. She wouldn't need to rely on makeup and camera effects soon. To be honest, she probably didn't now, but for who she wanted to be she had a ways left to go.

Around ten, a knock at the door. Some conversation, enough time for me to lock my screen and get out to the entry. Vera was... well, I'm not sure what I expected. She looked in a state that wasn't precisely androgynous. No, just the opposite. She looked like she was split. Her body was showing both obvious femininity and obvious masculinity. It was as though she was fighting her own body in order to look like who she was.

It was painful to see, and I felt a surge of empathy for her. Here was someone I could help. "Vera, I take it?"

"Yes. Tina tells me you can help me?" Her voice, like the rest of her, was the product of her body betraying who she was. It wanted to be a deep growl, she wanted to be higher and lighter.

"It will be difficult, I think, but yes. I've been researching how. What I need to know is what you want. I can change you in a thousand different ways, but I want to give you what you want so that you can stop fighting this internal battle."

Her stunned look was worth everything. "I... promise you won't think less of me?"

"Vera, I'm here to help in a way I didn't think possible a week ago. Try me."

There was a tear in her eye. "I want... androgyny. To be small, and slight. I want people to look at me and not know what I am, then when I get my one alone to be able to show him the time of his life. Does that make sense?"

"I think so. Now, to talk about prices. I need to live, after all, and you probably cannot afford to pay extensive cash due to Law School, am I right?"

She nodded, suddenly nervous again.

"We can do this one of two ways. Either I can set up a payment plan for you to start after you graduate, or we can contract for services. I will need a good lawyer before long, and could use a paralegal now who has contacts. I have no way to know which will be more in the long run, but it's your choice."

"Do this for me, and I'll get everything you want or need done without charge one way or the other, forever. This is worth any price."

"Okay. The only other questions are on pain and timelines. The faster I do this, the more it is going to hurt. I knocked myself out with pain trying to rush things, so don't try to tell me to do it all instantly. It might kill you. Thankfully, you are losing mass instead of gaining it, so I don't have to worry as much about you eating everything in sight for a month."

"The surgeries I was looking at going through were going to be painful anyway. I have this week off, school is on break and I called in to work saying that family was coming. If you can get it done in that time, no matter how much it hurts, do it."

I breathed out hard. "I think I can do the macro things if you are willing to let me space out the smaller ones. Get home, make sure you are stocked on painkillers and groceries. The process will begin at sundown, understood?"

She nodded, a bit fearfully.

"Good. You have Tina's number in case it is too much and I need to slow it down." We shook hands, and she left. As soon as the door closed, both Lindsey and Tina were nude and pulling my clothes off, almost fighting each other for the opportunity to be the one to take my load this time.

"That was so hot Chris!" "All of that for basically nothing!" "A completely different body type!" "Whatever she wanted!"

The litany went on. Whichever woman had their mouth free from me, as both used every inch of themselves to bring me ever-heightening pleasure. When I lost control shortly after, both greedily sucked down my load, and licked what spilled off of each other. It was almost enough to get me hard again instantly, and I had to make a conscious effort to get back to my computer so that I could implement the many changes that Vera was going to need.

12