All Comments on 'Master PC - Responsibility Ch. 03'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked it please write more.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderabout 1 year ago

so need his services........

ChuysaurusChuysaurusabout 1 year ago

This is such a wholesome master PC story. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God, I love me some wholesome smut

ElrastElrastabout 1 year ago

A Master PC story which doesn't have the MC as a demigod in the first three paragraphs is unusual, but definitely welcome. Small typo:"be in rage of it." Replace rage with range.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unless you wish to keep pain in the story as a plot device, could Chris turn off pain receptors in the body for the duration of any change he wants to immediately implement?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marvelous; I'm just angry that it's not complete.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowingabout 1 year agoAuthor

To answer questions:

1) the pain is a plot device, meant to provide some tension and comedy. He figures it out… in the epilogue.

2) I have finished writing this one (and did before I started posting it here, since the entire thing was a dare that got out of hand). Chapter four is the last one of this story.

3) Due to overwhelming Patron demand, I’m already working on a sequel to this story. That one SHOULD be going up during the month of May. My WIP patrons can already see the intro. Trying to address a lot of the random things I left on the ground this time around.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

👍 👍 My worries from last chapter have been assuaged a great deal. I have a little concern that this still devolve into a master/slave abuse scene, but it appears that OM is carefully avoiding that possibility. Good on you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...

story TAGS