Master PC - Selfcest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was done, Jessie was panting, slightly drooling, trembling, rubbing her full thighs together, and found that her pussy was positively on fire. Holy shit, she thought for the third time as she stood upright and glanced down at her healthy figure. It almost felt like she was looking at someone else's body, and while Jessie was confident that it was still her own, it definitely didn't feel like her regular body!

"Oh fuck." She gasped softly as soon as her hands made contact with her perky, springy orbs. Cupping both of them and still gazing deeply within the mirror, Jessie lightly bounced on her heels a few times, watching them jiggle around with a strange sort of nostalgia.

"Well,-" She began, giggling. "That's what I get for sleeping without a bra."

Her mother had warned her of that in previous years, but Jessie always hated sleeping with a bra on.

With that thought in mind, she leaned over and began typing into the laptop again.

[My tits will always be full and perky.]

The Enter key was pressed again, and she felt a similar tingling sensation in her breasts that had wracked her entire body mere moments ago. Her hands shot back up to them in surprise, this time looking down instead of at her reflection and with a more audible moan as the visibly swelled by a cup size and firmed up a bit against her palms. That equally brief instant was just as pleasurable as the last, and the sight of her tits growing had unlocked something powerful within the perverted and half-drunk depths of her mind.

Her thoughts had been gradually shifting from improving her body's appearance to all of the hot, sexy things she'd be able to do to herself with it. But now, it was in full-blown deviant mode. Looking back up towards her reflection with her hands somewhat outstretched and bouncing on her heels again, Jessie was blown away by how amazing her tits now looked. They definitely wouldn't be able to fit comfortably in any of her current bras, but now it didn't matter! They almost looked fake given how round and high-up they were on her chest, but the amount of jiggle they produced with each of her bubbly, excited bounces was proving otherwize!

Now, her tits looked great and all, but her ass was still lacking in a few areas, Jessie thought to herself as she turned around, poked her butt out, and craned her head around to get a good look at her reflection.

"Let's see..." She said, her expression just as serious as she was really fucking horny.

Jessie thought her butt looked kind of cute, but was a bit boyish. She virtually had nothing as far as womanly hips were concerned, and the healthy fat that'd filled out her cheeks didn't too much in regards to sexing it up. Of course, she soon turned back around to the laptop and used Master PC to fix all of that nonsense, this time using some of the options in the "Physical" tab.

It only took her a few seconds to find the desired measurement sliders, then quickly used the touch-pad to move her mouse over the one for her circumference of her hips. Her fingers moved without hesitation, holding one index finger down on the pad while using the other to tap once on the right-arrow-key. The number above the slider went up by one, and the immediate tingling sensation in her midsection was faint, but pleasant. Jessie glanced down at her hips and didn't really see any noticeable difference, and took that as a sign that she didn't need to be so careful. With that, she tapped on the arrow-key until her hips were exactly forty-inches-around.

A fog overcame her mind as the the upper part of Jessie's lower half became engulfed in euphoric sensations with the last few taps against the key, on some level feeling the bones in her hips, waist, and upper-thighs magically growing and rearranging along with her tight, healthy flesh. It felt fucking incredible, she thought, doing everything in her power to focus on making sure she reached the correct measurement. As soon as she was done, she felt both relief and a regretful want from the fading pleasure, while the itch she felt deep in her fuzzy, glistening pussy was as strong and as needy as ever.

With shaky legs, she slowly pushed away from the counter and turned around to inspect her reflection once more. The changes were obvious from looking down the front of her body, but the real party was of course coming from behind. Jessie's eyes practically bugged out of their sockets when she got a good look at her big, wide, and very round ass. Her cheeks were much more prominent now and had a round, thiccness that were suitable for any rap-music-video, having compensated to the increased dimensions of her hips by growing along with and adding to them. She bounced, let out an amused and smiley giggle, then bounced a few more times to admire her big, fuckable butt in motion.

Jessie was hot now! Not just that, but she felt hot, physically and metaphorically. She couldn't imagine anyone who wouldn't want to take her new body for a spin. Hell, even she was having trouble keeping her hands off of herself, roaming them around her smooth, bubbly ass and perky, squeezable tits. She didn't even feel the need to play around with her face's appearance anymore, especially loving the way it looked on her new and attractive figure.

"Fuck." She moaned, partly with frustration when her hands began working through her wildly untrimmed bush. Despite the irritation of her lack of grooming, she was more annoyed by the idea of masturbation in general.

She wanted to fuck someone; Jessie wanted someone else to fuck her brains out, she thought to herself with a hungry, lust-drunk grin as she pried her hands off of her finger and went back to Master PC.

[From the neck down I am completely smooth and hairless, and will never grow hair in those areas again.]

Jessie giggled and moaned loudly when her crotch, armpits, and all four limbs had sparks of lightning go off all across and into their flesh, sending sensations out that closer resembled being tickled more than ones of raw and potentially mind-melting pleasure. She only glanced down for a brief moment to see that any hair down below had been plucked away from reality it seemed, just having vanished altogether and leaving those spaces as smooth as her wide and creamy butt. She wasn't done though, and never broke from the laptop's keyboard.

[I am dressed in a thin purple sweater, tight black leggings, and a pair of expensive ugg-boots.]

Just after form-fitting fabric snapped onto nearly every inch of her trembling, sensitive body, Jessie realized that she didn't have any regrets when forgetting to wish up any kind of underwear under her new clothes.

She struck a few poses in the mirror, still in disbelief that the smokin' hot angel in the mirror was actually her.

After that, she locked the laptop's screen and closed it altogether, quickly scurrying off to the living room to find her phone.

She texted a trashy coworker named Trish that had invited her out to a bar earlier that day during their half-hour lunch break. Jessie had declined, of course, but now she couldn't get her thoughts off of finding some hot, horny douchebag to use and abuse her body like a cheap sex-doll. Well, maybe not that much, but enough to make up for a year-long-without-a-fuck streak, Jessie thought to herself with a nervous giggle as Trisha almost instantly responded with a text of her own.

"Sure thing! I'll pick you up at ten, then?"

"Sounds good, Trish! I'm so excited!"

"Anytime, sweetie. (insert several kissing emojis here)"

Jessie's eyes went wide at that, wondering if that last message was platonic or not. Part of her hoped it wasn't, and began imagining the skinny blonde's mouth going to town on her pussy. After that, an emotion began to creep in along with all of the rest, one that became a competing, dominating factor in her decision making skills for the rest of the night.

Anxiety.

----------

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. I hope you enjoy it, it's been fun to write! Of course, the other stories I've got in the works will be coming around eventually, and hopefully soon. So, as always, stay tuned, folks!

12