Master PC - Selfcest Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessie wakes up and meets Jessica.
7.7k words
4.55
17.9k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are either the age of eighteen or older, and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

----------

Another one.

"Another one?"

Did I stutter?

"No, I, uh..."

What?

"You're being forceful..."

And?

"And, uh... I'm not used to it."

Good.

"Good?"

Good.

"... Another one it is, then."

Get ready, folks.

"Seriously..."

----------

Master PC: Selfcest

----------

Chapter 2:

"Just Another Lazy Morning"

----------

A thin sunbeam peaked out from an opening fold of Jessie's black-out window curtains, landing right on the hungover girl's closed eye and causing her to stir awake. She let out a long, weary yawn and slowly sat up from her couch. Jessie rubbed her eyes and then stretched her arms, feeling a strange sense of padding between her butt and the sofa itself.

When Jessie looked down at her body, her big brown eyes shot open as memories of last night broke past the proverbial dam that had been holding them back. Two big, perky tits were jiggling around in a loose white tank-top while her hips flared out from her thin waist into her wide, bouncy butt and perfectly smooth, bubbly thighs, which were covered by a pair of form-fitting grey yoga pants. She snapped her head to the side towards where her laptop lay on the coffee table, still open and running Master PC, right where she'd left off.

"Holy shit." Jessie whispered, her gaze turning to the floor between the table and couch, stunned by how many empty cans of beer cluttered up in a lengthy pile down below. How much did she end up drinking last night, she wondered as she brought up a hand and slapped her forehead in shock.

She vaguely remembered doing something with Master PC along the lines of being able to drink as much as she wants without negatively affecting her health and had completely eliminated the need to ever use the bathroom again. But after that, things became fuzzy. Like, really fuzzy. Before all of that, however, Jessie had a memory of texting her coworker Trish about going out for the night with her and a few work friends. She was all for it at the time, hornier than she'd ever been in her entire life and wanting to show off her new, rockin' body, but her fears of crowds and an overwhelming sense of anxiety ruined it all, causing Jessie to call up Trish not long after to say that she suddenly and severely twisted her ankle while getting ready.

Trish had been more accepting that Jessie anticipated, but it all worked out for the best, she thought. Hell, Trish even said that she'd tell the boss tomorrow about it, telling her not to worry about coming into work the next day and to keep off of her ankle for some time. It was strange really, considering Trish and Jessie weren't all that close of friends, but the tired, still half-drunk girl didn't mind starting her weekend early.

Given that her pussy still had a dull and lingering ache from being dissatisfied with her late-night fingering sesh, part of her wished that she actually would've gone out and went wild with her new figure, but the other, more rational part of her mind now knew that she wasn't thinking clearly at the time. Jessie couldn't imagine all of the trouble she could've gotten into, especially if she wound up inviting anyone back to the apartment. If they'd have gotten their hands on the program, there's no telling what kind of horrors could've been inflicted onto her and anyone else they sought their sights on...

Jessie had a good heart, for the most part, and couldn't imagine using Master PC to play around with anyone else's body and mind without their consent. She barely trusted herself to only fool around with her own body now that she knew how good it felt to change a few things here and there, but didn't trust anyone in her life to have the same sort of conscience if they knew what all it was capable of. Hell, just a simple: "Everyone had to do what I say no matter what", or "I can do no wrong in the eyes of others" from another individual could have horrible, powerful consequences that she herself would be powerless to do anything about with little effort on the other party's part.

She shook her head and tried to break her streak of overthinking, ultimately glad that all was well and that she'd come to her senses before a silly mistake had been made.

Jessie then stood up from the couch and stretched her new, curvy body, reflexively tensing up and relaxing muscles spread across her body that weren't there before her initial alterations. It felt nice, and the lack of a headache with her declining blood-alcohol level was a godsend. It wasn't wasn't until she turned and began walking towards the hallway when she realized that there were low crackling sounds and delicious aromas coming from her kitchen, instantly seeing a cute bombshell of a brunette standing in front of the stove cooking breakfast.

It was then Jessie foggily remembered that she may have done a few other things with Master PC last night aside from using it to wish for an outrageous amount of beer in her fridge, as well as the ability to successfully drink it all.

"You're awake." The woman said in an emotionless tone and with a half-smile, using a spatula to flip over the strips of bacon that was sizzling to a crisp in the pan over an oven burner. "Breakfast is almost ready, Mistress."

She was dressed in the same long-sleeved top and pajama bottoms that Jessie put on after getting home from work, which had apparently resized to fit the proportions of the woman wearing them. Which, Jessie might add, were the exact same measurements she currently sorted herself. But most notably, she looked like Jessie's nonexistent twin sister, or rather,-

"A c-clone?" Jessie stuttered in a terror-stricken whisper, remembering the final command that she'd drunkenly entered into Master PC before deciding to finally sleep. "That's right... I made a clone of myself."

-----

- Five Hours Ago -

[Asoon as i fell aselep an excact clone of me will appeer. She's nothing but good intetions for me, and cn;t fell anu emotons, and will dp whtevr I say]

Right after Jessie sloppily punched the Enter key with her index finger, a boxed warning appeared on screen, to which she rolled her eyes and groaned in frustration.

The message stated:

"User's Blood-alcohol levels are drastically above average."

"Correcting command inaccuracies."

[As soon as I fall asleep, an exact clone of myself will appear. She has nothing but good intentions for me, can't feel any emotions, and will do whatever I say.]

"Is this the command you intended to send?"

"Duhhh." Jessie sighed, then pressed the Enter key again as she was laying across the couch with one of her smooth, meaty legs lifted up and thrown over the back of the couch. "Shtupid program."

Unfortunately, and to Jessie's growing annoyance, another warning message appeared:

"Note: This version of Master PC cannot directly create organic, conscious life. However, this command may succeed if the program were to merge minor pockets of two parallel timelines within the immediate multiverse upon execution."

"Would you like to proceed?"

Jessie didn't feel like reading all of that, so she just went ahead and hit Enter once more. The command was then sent off, and she giggled as she pulled her arms back to her and let her dizzy head fall down on one of the couch's soft throw pillows. She drifted off to sleep mere moments after that, and a startled individual named Jessica from a near-mirror universe suddenly appeared out of thin air, standing in the center of the living room with wide eyes as her mind was overwritten and her plain figure was quickly reshaped to match that of Jessie's.

-----

"Holy shit." Jessie whispered as she put a hand over her mouth in shock. "What the fuck did I do?!"

"Nothing I wouldn't have done, I suppose." Jessica replied after a thoughtful look came across her mostly expressionless face. "If I had been the one to come across the program, anyway. That honor falls upon you, Mistress." She turned away from where Jessie was standing and back to the stove to finish cooking their morning meal of extra-greasy bacon, fried eggs, and salted hash browns.

Jessie blinked several times, still just trying to process her immediate situation.

How the fuck can a reality-warping computer program not create a new and/or copy of a person, while at the same time, be able to merge parallel universes?! Seriously! What the fuck!

"Okay, let me get this straight..." Jessie said, then took a deep breath before recounting the things Jessica had told her during that brief flashback. "You're me. But, like, me from another universe. Everyone there knew you by our full first name there, but we've still pretty much lived the same lives aside from that."

"So it seems." Jessica nodded, switching off the stove and reaching to the upper cupboards to grab a couple of plates. "For some reason, you were blessed with a copy of Master PC, and I was not."

"Right." Jessie muttered, her eyes going wide. "Y-you didn't... do anything with it, did you?"

"I checked the Command Center's history to understand what happened, but no." Jessica gave her a calm, reassuring smile. "Because I only have the best of intentions for you at heart, from your own perspective, and because I am without both emotions and true ambitions, I don't see the point of recklessly using Master PC for myself. Besides..." The expression fell for a moment as she glanced to the floor, "It may just be the lack of emotions and the constant compulsion to serve you on a passive level, but I am content with my current state, as well as the situation I find myself in."

"Seriously?" Jessie asked, leaning forward in mild disbelief and crossing her arms over her plush tits. "Because I'd be pissed if I were in your shoes, but then again, I wouldn't have emotions..."

"I've had several hours to think about this, but bringing us together was an accident, one that I can see myself making if I'd been in your shoes."

Wow. That's a damn good point, Jessie thought. She could see anyone else but herself going wild and being extremely reckless with Master PC right off the bat, but when she looked at it like "Jessica" did, Jessie would've been terrified if another person turned her into their slave. The thought of being enslaved by herself, however; thinking of the situation from Jessica's point of view, Jessie supposed she probably wouldn't mind it if the shoe were on the other foot at that moment. She didn't trust anyone, but she trusted herself not to treat herself, or anyone else, like an utterly soulless puppet built for abuse.

"This is..."

"Bizarre?"

"Yeah, that." Jessie said, then let out a hysterical giggle, but that giggle quickly turned into a full on fit of maniacal laughter. She walked over to the couch and collapsed back onto its length, her very full C-cup breasts wildly jiggling around within her tank-top.

The funny thing was, if anyone were going to use her like a soulless puppet built for abuse, nobody would do it better, or in hotter ways, than herself. Fuck, Jessie thought as her laughing transitioned into heavy breathing and soft moaning, thinking that Jessica might be the lucky one in their new relationship. Being magically sent to a parallel world where she was mentally and sexually enslaved her-literal-self? Hell, Jessie might have voluntarily signed up for that action if given the option! No matter how she looked at it from either perspective, the guilt-free possibilities were all so fucking hot!

"Pervert." Jessica said, standing above with a slight mocking grin on her lips, looking down at Jessie with two plates full of breakfast in both hands, while the horny girl on the couch had both of her's down the front of her yoga pants and were avidly playing with her aching pussy. "Let's eat breakfast first, Mistress."

Jessie smiled wide, then deeply sighed as she pulled her slick hands from the fabric of her bottoms and turned to sit upright.

"You're right, you're right... Thank you for breakfast, Jessica." She giggled.

"Of course, Mistress Jessie." The other replied with a wink, always maintaining her pleasantly blank, smirking expression. "It's our favorite, after all."

"You bet that sweet ass it is." Jessie said just after taking the plate from Jessica. Before being able to sit down, Jessie slapped her doppleganger's big, round ass with a notable amount of force, enough to send its mass wobbling and sloshing around for a long moment while eliciting a moan from her lips.

Jessie was loving the whole "Mistress" thing, and could easily imagine that she would've wound up using that title for Jessica as well if she were in her position instead.

The two sat down next to each other and ate the large, sloppy breakfast that Jessica had prepared for them, one that would make a squad of professional football players stuffed to the brim by the last few bites. Jessie had bought groceries the day before last and was pretty stocked-up before (literally) all of it had been used to make the breakfast, but Jessica rationalized that they could just use Master PC to completely restock the fridge and cupboards each time they were open and closed. Beforehand, both ladies unsurprisingly only ate one or two small meals a day because of the poor pay from their job, coupled with the need to fund their borderline alcoholic lifestyles, of course.

Now, they could eat whatever they wanted, to any capacity desired, and didn't ever have to worry about money or getting fat ever again!

During that feeding frenzy, the two of them looked over Master PC on a much more analytical level that Jessie had done last night. The first thing they did was inspect any changes the program had already made in the Command Center's recorded history, learning exactly how Jessica had been mentally reprogrammed since Jessie's memory of that moment was still fairly foggy on the subject. Next, they found that there was a setting activated in a checkbox that Jessie had been overlooking in the top left corner, something titled: "Retroactive Changes''

When they hovered the mouse over the option, a rather lengthy and translucent description box awaited them.

"When this feature is active, anyone who is not a Registered User of an equal or higher version of the program will not realize that an alteration directly caused by Master PC has occurred. Reality will bend to those changes as well, adjusting itself retroactively to accommodate with as little influence as possible to the world and its timelines outside of the desired effect."

"Well, at least that explains why all of our clothes still fit us." Jessie chuckled, then began licking her plate clean, savoring each and every taste of leftover egg-yolks, bacon bits, and the crispiest bits of the hashbrowns. "I'm glad that the program started off with that setting already selected."

"You could have just used it to create new clothes, if it hadn't been." Jessica said, standing up with her own empty plate before taking Jessie's plate to the kitchen sink. "Although it does save us some trouble in the way of creating an entirely new wardrobe."

"Good point." Jessie said, turning her head to see Jessica's big butt bounce and sway in her tight sweatpants with each step taken. Since breakfast was over and done with, she felt it was time to inspect and explore their new bodies, and Jessie was more than happy to use Jessica as a base for proper understanding.

When she returned, Jessie reached forward and grabbed Jessica's hand without a word as she passed in front of her. She stopped in place, then looked down at her Mistress with a warm smile. Jessie partly wondered what was going through her alt-universe-twin's mind, but figured it wasn't far off from what she herself was thinking at that moment.

"Push the table back, then get down on your knees in front of me." Jessie ordered, and Jessica instantly began doing what she was told, thanks to her feeling compelled to follow her Mistress' commands down to the tee. "And hand me the laptop, while you're at it."

Jessica calmly turned away and bent over to push the coffee table several feet away from the couch, giving her Mistress an amazing view of her ass in doing so. She then grabbed the open laptop from it and handed it to Jessie before slowly slinking down to her knees right in front of where was sitting. Jessie watched in awe as it happened, still feeling both slightly unnerved and excited by watching the mirror-image of herself move as she did.

Jessie scooted up to the edge of the couch and looked down at her clone, using a hand to gently trace and inspect every inch of Jessica's face. It was like looking into a mirror that she could touch, Jessie thought, cupping the emotionless girl's chin. After that, she pulled away and ordered Jessica to take off her long-sleeved top. She nodded and complied, her full and perky breasts freely bouncing free of their confines after the shirt came off. With that, Jessie slowly reached in and cupped Jessica's left breast in her hand, then gave it a slow, sensual squeeze as she felt Jessica's nipple noticeably harden against her palm.

Jessica's breathing became heavier, slower, and her face grew a bit flush as her eyes watched Jessie's hand explore her body.

"Fuck..." Jessie sighed, her crotch buzzing with excitement as her free hand went down to satiate it by stroking her pussy over her yoga pants. "We've got really great tits now, huh?"

"Mhm." Jessica moaned. "Your hands feel very nice, Mistress."

"Really?" Jessie asked with a hungry, predatory smile, then leaned in close to lock her lips with Jessica's, quickly switching to use both hands to message and squeeze her clone's tits. The two became lost in that for an undetermined amount of time, but all the while, things were only getting hotter and heavier between them.

Jessie had always loved kissing, assuming Jessica felt the same way, and found that making out with herself just felt so... right.

Their tongues danced around in each other's mouths and Jessica slowly slunk back as Jessie pressed forward. Eventually she was off of the couch on top of Jessica on the floor, both of them now pawing and squeezing each other's mouth-watering tits. At some points she didn't feel like was getting intimate with another person anymore, instead it felt as though Jessica was just an extension of herself, just masturbating in an outrageously off-the-wall, magical sort of way.

It didn't seem like there were two people to them, just one body with two minds dedicated to making themselves feel good.

Jessie braced her hands on the floor next to each side of Jessica's head and then pulled away, both of them looking each other in the eyes with their mouths open and breathing heavily. She slowly rose and stood up, claiming her spot back on the couch as Jessica propped herself up on her elbows, gazing at Jessie with her long brown hair a mess and a curious look in her eyes as she went to the open laptop sitting on the seat cushion next to her and typed a short, simple command into Master PC with the "Retroactive" setting still in effect.

[I am completely naked.]

In an instant, as if an invisible gust of wind came to do the change itself, the form-fitting clothes on Jessie's body vanished without a trace, and feeling the chilly air of her apartment rush against the whole of her flesh caused her to shiver and produce goosebumps. She was just too fucking horny, and had been for far too long without any real, satisfying release. It was time to have some real fun with this program, Jessie thought with a wicked smirk.