Master PC - Selfcest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I put my-! I mean, she put my-!" Blondie said, laughing her hourglass figure's ass off while still covered in shredded, ruined clothing, up until Jessie managed to push her off onto the floor. "Oof."

"Sorry!" Jessie said with a wince as soon as she landed, not having realized her healthy body had become somewhat stronger than it used to be. "I didn't mean to do that. I was just trying to get some air..."

Laying flat on her back, Blondie's ridiculously round tits were still rocking and jiggling back and forth on her chest, and she began giggling madly again after not-too-long.

"Dude!" She sat up instantly, which made a very nervous (and horny) Jessie flinch. "I'm you!"

"... Yeah." Jessie said, at a loss of words for how she should've responded to that. "And you're me, sort of."

"No! I am you!" She said, then abruptly pointed to the bored-looking goth hottie on the couch next to Jessie. "That's Jessica, you're Jessie, and I used to be Jesibelle!" When she finished speaking her name, Blondie was standing on her feet again and pointing at herself with her right thumb. "Like, I've got all of your, or our memories right up until you threw our universes together! Or however the fuck that works, I guess."

Jessie jaw dropped, the reality of what she'd done slowly sinking in. She'd taken a copy of herself from a mirror universe and effectively turned her into... Wait, no, all she really did was implant her most recent memories into someone who only knew themselves by another name, someone who had lived the exact same life she had up until she'd discovered Master PC.

Maybe Jessie should use a Master PC to give herself a mindset like Jessica, who was just sitting there with her legs crossed while one arm was across her lower chest and the other was using it to casually sip the beer in her hand. Jessie wondered if she would be able to get over this uneasy feeling eventually when it arose, because there was something nagging at her about everything. Merging universes couldn't be safe, could it? Maybe she was overthinking things, she thought to herself, becoming distracted by the sight of Jesibelle herself getting distracted as well by her own tits, which were now being squeezed and fondled by the hysterically happy woman they were attached to. Hell, maybe Jessie should just give herself a rack like the new girl's, then maybe she'd have something to take her mind off of things in times of sudden existential crisis like the one she found herself in.

"Mistress?" Jessica asked, gently placing a hand on Jessie's shoulder.

"Yeah?" Jessie and Jesibelle asked, both of them glancing at Jessica, then each other.

"Huh?" Jessie and Jessica replied as they both looked at Jesibelle, wearing annoyed expressions on their identical faces.

"Hey, I'm Jessie too, k'know." Jesibelle snickered, pointing at Jessica. "So that means I'm also your Mistress."

Jessica was about to say something, but several things flashed across her usually collected and rational mind. First, Jesibelle was absolutely correct, she now had two Mistresses. Second, and likely the most important of all, there was now the possibility that Jessica would be able to receive praise and please two Mistresses at once... Thirdly, which was only a brief afterthought when the second one struck; she was technically compelled to obey every word that came out of Jesibelle's mouth as well as Jessie's. Her cold, emotionless heart thumped with both hope and excitement.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, rookie." Jessie growled with a toothy smile, silently bothered, even challenged by the notion as she leaned back and put an arm over Jessica while laying her hand on the top of the open laptop's screen. "We still need to get acquainted with ourselves first before any titles are doled out, wouldn't you say?"

"Sure." Jesibelle's already present grin grew even wider as she slowly scanned every inch of Jessie's body with a hungry, horny gaze. "How about we take this to the bedroom then, Bitch?"

Jessie's sudden shift into having a worried expression betrayed her, and Jesibelle stood up and giggled at that. She then walked out of the room, making sure to sway her big, tanned rump for their viewing. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, Jessie thought to herself, genuinely, for the first time since Master PC booted up.

"Well, this is what I wanted, after all..." Jessie said, then took a deep breath before standing up and turning towards the hallway. "Bring the laptop, Jessica. I'm sure we'll need it."

Jessica did as she was told and followed her Mistress, with growing ideas on her mind about how to please both of them at the same time.

----------

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. I hope you enjoy it, it's been fun to write! There will definitely be more "clones" brought into the mix as this screwy tale continues, as well as some other strange and kinky transformations for those already introduced. Of course, the other stories I've got in the works will be coming around eventually, and hopefully soon. So, as always, stay tuned, folks!