All Comments on 'Master PC - Selfcest Ch. 02'

by IronLacedCarbon

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it all, especially your hints that there may be some real consequences involved.

Holy multiverse, Batman!

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One thing master PC stories all have in common is that the person/people with the PC always ask for bigger boobs, dicks, etc. Consider having Jessie ask for more and more smarts for all of them, that expands your potential multiverse far more than a perfect GG bust... Take a look at Three Square Meals, A God Called Bruce, Home for Horny Monsters, and God of Mischief and Lies - Loki finds something he can't control...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh man, this is some of the best stuff I've ever read, and I've read a LOT of transformation fiction. Usually I don't like mind control or personality-overwrite stuff at all, but you've managed to tell a really compelling story here with the multi-verse angle alleviating some of the questionable morality, and I love that Jessie is both aware of the moral challenges here and partially (and consciously) subverts them by not overdoing the changes she makes to her clone's minds. I also love how you've kept the girl's expanded proportions fairly reasonable but described them in such a way that keeps the whole thing hot as hell. Usually expansion-based stuff hops to absurd sizes really fast, here it seems to be a much slower burn and I'm loving it.

If I had to offer anything I'd want done differently I'd say that it would be cool to have a reality-alter effect lifted for Jessica at some point so that she can notice and react to her longer tongue and bigger ass. Since she's already fully aware of Master PC and it's powers, it seems like there'd be no reason for her to not be aware of, and in on, the fun. Anyway I'm super excited to see more of this, thanks so much for writing and posting it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIronLacedCarbon@IronLacedCarbon
Hello! I'm sad to say this, but I'm done with Literotica for the foreseeable future. However, I'm kicking ass on CHYOA! https://chyoa.com/user/IronLacedCarbon If you'd like to keep up to date on my most recent works, and get some early-access content, feel free to join by ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES