Master PC: The Coffeeshop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Subject is now a cute, slutty bimbo.] Enter.

Well, now it was done, for better or worse. Amy knew all too well how impulsive she was - once she got an idea into her head, it was nearly impossible for her to resist the urge to act on it. I never should have thought about making her a bimbo in the first place, she thought glumly. Oh well, it was too late now. She might as well enjoy the show.

She looked back over at Jill, and saw that she was leaning over the counter, cheerfully bouncing her tits back and forth between her hands as she smiled playfully at Amy with her bright, unfocused eyes.

Wow, Jill looks so happy! And the program turned her cuteness up to 11 - I can hardly stand it! I wonder what it would be like to feel like that: a sexy piece of eye candy without a care in the world, she reflected with jealous curiosity, as she absentmindedly pulled her top down until the tops of her rosy nipples were showing. Too late, she realized what she was thinking about and attempted to snap out of her careless reverie.

Now that the possibility of trying out being a bimbo herself was in her head, of course, it didn't seem to want to leave. Amy knew it was a terrible idea, especially with all the power of Master PC at her disposal, but now that she had considered it she knew it was already too late to stop herself.

Amy couldn't help switching back over to her own profile and beginning to type. She was just too impulsive. Driven by her accursed need to put all of her thoughts into action, she watched in horror and excitement as her fingers finished inputting the command and decisively hit Enter...

... and suddenly she couldn't remember what she had been worried about. Oh well, it probably hadn't been important. What was important was how good she felt all of a sudden! Good and horny, she thought, looking around the room and giggling. She saw Michael, and when he met her glance, she squirmed in her seat as she felt her soaked pussy grow even wetter with need.

Oh yeah, he's the one I'm here to fuck! she thought to herself. She pulled up her skirt, slid her thong to the side, and began absentmindedly playing with herself, oblivious to the fact that she was giving Michael an appetizing eyeful of her lovely honeypot all the while, or the fact that Jill was watching her masturbate with keen interest.

Glancing over at Jill, Amy noticed that her arm was now working furiously behind the counter. Amy couldn't tell what her hand was doing, but whatever it was, it must have been important, because Jill had a look of deep focus on her beautiful face.

I wish Jill would show me her tits! Amy thought suddenly. That would be so great! Wait, I can make Jill show me her tits! I just have to type it into this box thingy! [Jill flashes her tits!] She pressed Enter, but nothing happened.

Amy was confused. Why hadn't it worked? Oh yeah! I have to say "Subject"! She typed [Subject flashes her tits!] and pressed Enter.

Nothing happened again! Amy thought dejectedly, as she pulled her top down to flash her perky tits at the delighted Jill. Michael nearly spit out his coffee and stared in awe at Amy's glorious rack, while Jill's face became even redder as her arm picked up speed with whatever it was doing behind the counter.

Why didn't that work? Oh, it says my name at the top up here! That means the program will make me do the thing! That's silly! She switched over to Jill's profile, re-entered her command, and pressed Enter.

Amy looked back over at Jill as she - and Michael, and most of the other customers in the shop - was rewarded with the sight of Jill's bare boobs resting softly on top of the countertop, jiggling pleasantly along with the frantic movements of her arm. Amy ogled Jill's naked titties and clapped her hands gleefully. She had made the computer work! And Jill's titties were so hot! Maybe Amy should fuck her and Michael!

But Michael still didn't seem to want to fuck her like Jill did, she reflected sadly. Well maybe she should just fuck him instead, she thought, and, proud of her smart idea, she switched back over to her own profile to enter one final command.

[Subject totally goes and fucks Jill and Michael!] Amy typed, and then impatiently pressed Enter.

Two minutes later Amy and Jill walked out of the coffeeshop together, hanging off the arms of a very confused but very eager Michael, happy as clams. Clams about to get stuffed, Amy giggled to herself, and as they walked down the street to Michael's nearby apartment, she rubbed her tits on Michael's arm and enjoyed the feeling of Jill's hand up her miniskirt playing with her needy pussy.


12