Master Rewards His Kitten

Story Info
The kitten finally gets rewarded.
2.4k words
3.91
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Extra6660
Extra6660
12 Followers

This is the rewrite of Master's loyal dog

_______________________________________

Ezekiel took a deep breath, taking in the pomegranate body wash that enveloped the luxury bathroom. He leaned back into rough gentle hands as they massaged his scalp running the shampoo through black strands of hair.

"Beom," he said dryly, the massaging hands stopped seemingly waiting for their next orders.

"Hurry up" Ezekiel ordered, eager to continue his plans. Beom nodded his head and began rinsing the suds off of his master's pale skin.

When the rinsing was completed Beom grabbed a fluffy black towel and held it in preparation to give to his master. Ezekiel stood up from the white bathtub, water droplets spilling from his body. The man grabbed the towel wrapping his slim frame with the soft cloth as he stepped out of the tub and onto the cold black tiles. Ezekiel stared up at the large cat, his 6'7 muscled form towered over Ezekiel's 5'11, just how he liked it. He turned away from the pet and exited the bathroom silently beckoning the boy to follow.

Ezekiel sat on the edge of the large bed crossing his legs and waiting patiently. Beom kneeled in front of him with lotion in his hand, he grabbed one of his Master's legs and kissed it gently.

"Hmm, what a good kitty" Ezekiel hummed, giving Beom's thigh a light tap with his foot. The pet beams grateful for the praise pouring a small amount of lavender lotion onto his hand.

"You've been good to me all week, maybe I should reward you?" The pet nods enthusiastically, rubbing the lotion on his master's leg. It was rare for the boy to ever behaved himself, like a cat he insisted on doing what he wanted even when told otherwise. So when Beom did behave especially for long periods like now he needed to be rewarded.

"But what should the reward be? It'll have to be something very special to commemorate your good behavior." Beom moves onto the other leg adding more lotion to his hand,

"What would you like the reward to be, pet?" Ezekiel asks, staring down at the large dog "Maybe a nice dinner, hm?" he reaches out to the pet running his fingers through the black curls that lay between the young man's face.

"I would like to spend time with you sir," Beom whispers.

Ezekiel raises an eyebrow "That's all?" He questions only half expecting the pet's answer.

"I'm happy to spend time with you Sir," the dog says, setting the lotion aside and staring at his lap. Ezekiel sat there for a long time trying to decide what just to do with his beloved pet it seemed like centuries before the frail man decided.

"Stand up" he ordered, narrowing his eyes, the tiger rose and stood at his full height putting his hands behind his back and spreading his legs.

From where the man was sitting he had to strain his neck to look at the young man's face. Beom avoided his eyes so Ezekiel decided to look elsewhere, raking his eyes over his possession. Beom wasn't wearing a shirt so his chest and abdomen were on full display, smooth brown skin rippling with muscles. He took a look at the scar, the scar that laid his claim on the boy, Beom forever had Ezekiel etched onto his left pectoral.

Ezekiel turned his look further down, staring at the prominent bulge poorly contained in the thin gray sweatpants. He licked his lips at the memory of the large appendage pounding his hole. Ezekiel got on his knees further widening the height gap between the two. He reached up and gripped the waistband of the sweats swiftly tugging them down coming face to face with the 13-inch penis.

He grabbed it in his hand feeling the weight of it as it stood at full attention. Beom's dick was the length of his forearm and as thick as a soda can, with a hairless sack and an uncircumcised head, it made for the perfect plaything. Ezekiel wanted to admire the boy for the way his long curls framed his face but he was angry, cause the boy still avoided eye contact,

"Look at me" ordered menacingly

"I'm rewarding you and can't look at me?" he said, giving the pore pup's dick a tight squeeze.

"I'm sorry, master, please forgive, '' Beom pleaded, staring at the gray piercing eyes of his master.

"You are forgiven. You have beautiful eyes, boy doesn't hide them from me, understand?" Ezekiel said, staring at amber eyes. Beom nodded, biting his plump lips,

"Good, keep those eyes on me," Ezekiel said, stroking his prize. The uncut foreskin moved with every stroke revealing the dull pink head underneath, already dripping with pre-cum. He kissed the wet head before giving it a teasing lick. The kitten released a shaky breath wanting nothing more than to grab his master's head and pull it onto his cock, but he controlled himself not wanting to displease his master.

Ezekiel continued to tease the boy's cock licking from the base to the tip and fondling the balls.

After a while he got bored with teasing, wanting to give his sub the pleasure he deserved for being such a good boy. Ezekiel gave a long stroke from the base to the tip before engulfing the large cock in his mouth. Ezekiel savored the taste of his boy before moving down taking in more of the appendage and relishing in the moans he made. He was able to fit in about 9 inches before he was faced with complications. The large cock strained his jaw and he knew his throat would be sore in the morning but the man didn't care his kitten's wanting moans and pleading eyes let him know that a sore throat was worth it. Sure enough, Beom was panting amber eyes staring at his silver ones. Ezekiel moved back up to the head, the cock head moving from the back of his throat to resting on his tongue. Ezekiel began sucking the head, running his tongue over the hole while stroking it. Beom moaned, resisting the urge to close his eyes. It felt amazing to have his master's expert mouth working his cock like it had so many times before. Ezekiel released the swollen cockhead from his mouth,

"You wanna fuck my face baby? He asked, still stroking the boy's dick. Beom nodded, biting his lip.

"You have my permission pet, just be gentle," Ezekiel said before engulfing the 13-inch cock again this time Beom reached out and put both his hands behind his master's head. Ezekiel let go of the cock moving his hands to grasp his pet's thick thighs in preparation for the upcoming movement.

Beom thrust his hips into his master's face instantly shoving 11 inches of cockmeat down his throat. Ezekiel's eyes flooded with tears as he gagged on the large cock, his jaw strained and his throat burned. Beom drew back his hips bringing the cock to the pink tongue of his master and proceeded to thrust his hips forward once again causing Ezekiel to gag.

Beom's thrust was slow but powerful, every thrust sending a hammer of a cock down Ezekiel's throat. Ezekiel's jaw strained as a mix of pre cum and saliva dripped from the corner of his mouth, salty tears leaked down his face dripping down red cheeks. A small amount of snot leaked from his pink nose. His whole face was flushed with black hair sticking to his face. Beom's loud moans echoed throughout the room, his long black curls flailing with each thrust, his eyes were closed tight and his head was turned up to the ceiling.

After seven minutes Beom had already come twice, but he could go 5 more rounds if his master allowed him. His thrust got erratic as he pounded Ezekiel's throat, every thrust was as fast as it was hard and Ezekiel had a hard time keeping up as the boy beat his throat without mercy. He gripped the sub's thighs, allowing his pet to control the scene. Beom came again shooting his seed down his master's sore throat not slowing down his quick pace.

Ezekiel slapped Beom's thigh a few times to get him to stop, and when he did he was panting, voicing a guttural moan. The sub pulled out his still-hard cock from the crevice of his master's throat drawing cum and saliva. Ezekiel gasped finally being able to take the proper dosage of air needed for his lungs.

Ezekiel sat on the floor still on his knees, arms by his side, cum and saliva dripping from his flushed face. Tears stained his once pale cheeks, his agape lips were swollen. Beom thought he looked beautiful though Ezekiel would disagree. The slender man stared up at the muscular boy, amber eyes looking down on him with admiration,

"Did you enjoy yourself kitty?" he said, wiping his face with the towel that lay on the bed. Beom nodded hands at his sides, his cock still rock hard and dripping with saliva.

"You're still a hard kitten" Ezekiel pointed out

"We can't have that now can we?" he said in a light tone. The man stood up his 6-inch cock hard as it swung between his legs. Ezekiel lays on the bed, legs spread as he gives the pet a seductive look.

"Pleasure me" was all he said before Beom went for the cock that stood in between his master's pale legs. He licks and sucks on the man's cock moving his fingers down south to the pink hole that lay between his cheeks. The hole already lubricated, he shoved two fingers down to the second knuckle cock twitching at the small moan from Ezekiel's mouth. Pre-cum leaked from the dom's cock, the pet quickly lapped it up not wanting to waste it.

" fuck baby I want your dick so bad, fuck me" he moaned his hole twitching with need.

The pet pulled his finger's out, ending his sloppy sucking on his master's cock to grab the lube on the nightstand. Beom grabbed his cock pouring the clear liquid on it, once he decided it was enough he stroked his cock spreading the lubricant on the long rod. "Hurry up," Ezekiel said impatiently, At the order of his master Beom hurried and lined up his lubricated cock with his master's anus. He pushed his hips forward forcing his cockhead into the tight ring.

Ezekiel's hole's resistance only lasted a second or two before beom was able to plunge his cock in. The sound that left Ezekiel's mouth was one of pure ecstasy as his organs were rearranged. Beom began thrusting his hips, hard thrust slamming against his master's cheeks. Ezekiel's back arched as his prostate was brutalized, his moans meeting the walls and coming back as echoes. His hands gripped the sheets in a poor attempt to stabilize himself as Beom's hard thrust rocked his body.

"Fu-fuck" Ezekiel moaned his speech getting cut as the pleasure overwhelmed him and came onto his stomach. The sub continued his attack on his poor master's hole bruising his hips as he gripped them.

"Fuck- блять, детка, посильнее" he spoke breaking into his native tongue. His pale skin shined with sweat and strands of hair were in his agape mouth.

Beom thrust his hips harder pushing the bed against the wall and forcing a scream from the depths of Ezekiel's throat. Back arching to high noon as he came again. Beom stopped his thrusting, irritating his master

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" Ezekiel yelled panting. The sub said nothing, flipping his master over onto his stomach and bringing Ezekiel's hips up to his cock. In one swift move Beom plunged his cock into his tight hole, Ezekiel screamed cumming again

"Блядь" he screamed before he felt a weight push his head into the blankets. Beom held his head down with one hand holding his arm with the other.

"Fu- ahhh-ug" the master moaned muffled by the sheets no longer able to form coherent words. In this position, Beom was able to plow Ezekiel's hole much faster and beat his prostate. The sub groaned, gritting his teeth as he tried his best to please his dom making sure his cock rubbed him the right way. Ezekiel was lost in bliss, his mind muddled with pleasure his heart raced and his lungs jumped trying their best to work correctly. He was unsure how long they'd been fucking and wasn't sure whether or not Beom had already cum.

Ezekiel's hole clenched as he came again, spurting his seed on the black sheets beneath him staining them. He was no longer moaning, he wasn't sure what sounds he was making as walls vibrated with his screams.

"Master..." Beom whispered, letting go of Ezekiel's arms to stroke the spent cock that hung between his master's legs. The pet had already cum five times and would've kept going if it wasn't because his master was on the brink of passing out. He pulled out watching as a line of semen stuck to his cock.

Ezekiel's hole gaped wide as a dark shade of red formed around the rim. Beom knew his master would have trouble walking for a while, and knew he wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning. The sub licked his lips on the gaped hole begging him to devour it and so Beom gave in and sucked the abused hole enjoying the mix between his cum and his master's ass juices. He dug his tongue in, swirling it around. The concoction was both salty and sweet, a savouriness that beom couldn't get enough of.

Beom stopped eating knowing he can't dwell in his fantasies. He stood up and walked over to the bathroom looking in the cabinets for wipes. He then went into the kitchen to get a cold bottle of water from the refrigerator. He then walked into the room to find Ezekiel on his back legs spread and his limp cock on display. Beom began the aftercare wiping the sweat and cum from his body. He tried to give his master some water but he was too tired to drink any.

Ezekiel whimpered, irritated from the touching, as strong hands picked him up. Beom pulled back the sheets and laid the exhausted man down, he covered the man in the thick blanket almost cooing at the way Ezekiel turned over and hugged the pillow.

Beom enjoyed his reward today and was happy he could please his master. He hoped that he could make his master happy tomorrow.

___________________________

Part 2?

Extra6660
Extra6660
12 Followers