All Comments on 'Master SHANGO in Your Bedroom'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dsoul

u should stay off Lit.another samuel x psycho writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BAAAHAHHAHA

Black Master Shango... hilarious. Hey Shango, you know Sho'Nuff the Shogun of Harlem?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get lost....

'Nuff said, BIATCH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh, I get it now!

He DESERVED it, because he cheated first!

Oh, OK then. And since they BOTH cheated, THAT'S why this is LW and not IR.

Oh OK then, I get it now.

Whatever.................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Turned vorting off, but surprised you left comments allowed, too chicken shit for scores to actually show how bad your story is! Just another 1* baboon at least the rest of them allow us to actually give them the 1* they deserve

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 9 years ago
Nonconsent or IR would be a better category fit

And I note the ratings have been disabled. Is the author afraid to find out what readers think, or merely uninterested? The writing is not too bad but the story lacks eroticism, despite the brief description of sex, and as a flash story it fails because we readers have no resolution. Oh, I suppose one might conclude Hubby whose "life won't be the same" just accepts being cuckolded by his "loving" wife and the "black master." But there is nothing to suggest he would be so accepting in the brief background section presented earlier in the story. So with unlawful restraint and assault in his own home, fostered be Wifey and her lover, what's to preclude divorce and criminal complaints as a result?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
I'm surprised the author allowed comments considering he was too cowardly to allow grades.

This is in the wrong category, but I don't think Literotica has a section entitled "Dumb as Fuck"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nam, he's not chicken shit dear annony! He just didn'tw ant to hwere

your crazy rambling and bItching! jUST LIKE THE REST OF US ASHOLE YOU PISS OF ALL OF US AND WE HOPED YOU WOULD FAD INTO TYHE HOME!! Take your crazy some place else we're full up here dumb ass!!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago
love it

Not the story, don't care about that. Love the prefect example of why it's ridiculous when anyone tries to defend anonymous commenting or claim that the btb crowd isn't the problem with this site. Btb authors? That is your fan base right there, the ones you are pandering too, racist, angry little cowards who won't put a name to their comments and who jump straight to death threats when their ability to spam votes is taken away.

This is why lit ought to just shut this whole section down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your Stories SUCK!!!

You SUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Earl Butts knew this type well.

Loose shoes, tight pussy, and a warm place to shit. Have you gotten there yet, boy? Dream on; I'm laughing at you. Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FLC

You stupid cunt The BTB people are why this story is bad.Get a life fuckwad.The story sucked.Wrong category is the least of its problems Written strictly to gather comments FLC you are an asshole.Get a fucking life you dweeb

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@ frontlinecaster

Your Profile

Sex: Male

Age: Over 18

Weight: No Answer

Height: No Answer

Location:

Orientation: No Answer

Interested In: Nothing

Status: No Answer

Smoke: No Answer

Drink: No Answer

Fetishes: None

Pets: None

Is about as anonymous as it gets. Get off your high horse. Just attaching a nick to a cipher doesn't make you legitimate. And your constant prevarication and lies coupled with your knack for ad hominem make you the greater problem at literotica.

Just for the record, I have never advocated BtB, rape, or misogyny anywhere, let alone on the site yet you have had no problem characterizing me (along with others) as BTB supporters. Yours is the weakest kind of strawman argument and you are just sad.

Yes I called you an idiot and a moron and i apologize to all idiots and morons for lumping you in with them. Grow up, get out of mommy's basement, try to do something about that pallor, and get a life.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago
The difference

Seekeraz, the difference is I can respond to your comment directly, and I can attribute it to you. So when you make an ass out of yourself, everyone knows it's you and can send you replies or e-mail you about it. That, I'm guessing, is the only thing stopping you from joining your little anony buddies in rattling off racial slurs and death threats, since I don't actually think you are any better than them. But accountability, even that little bit, moderates people.

So that is why, while you are a worthless piece of shit, you aren't a coward like the rest of your little clique. So you have going for you at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ROTFPMSL!!!!!

i luv watching fucklamebuttboi rant HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

let me get some popcorn i be rite back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is a minus 5 story

It doesn't get much worse than this mess. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Heck

My wife fucks around, but Id rather she fuck a damn dog than what this sorry story goes. Thats what that welfare slut diseased Bonnyt wants. Whats all this infatuation about. What if every story started with I fucked a white man, you would think I was some kind of fool. Devils out there putting a holy one as I down. When this country goes down soon and these sluts babies are starving, aand the national guard called in, cleaning up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

He obviously can't do anything but leave his cheating cunt wife there after they leave. Marriage would be over , I rather be dead than have to put up with that

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

Hey Iron Dragon, since I know you can't help reading every one of these stories so you can rant about what sick degenerates everyone in this category is, look at these comments. This is the audience you stick up for having a right to be here. The one you keep telling us is the majority in this section.

Btb authors in general who demand cuckolds and swingers leave, this is the audience you're cultivating. Toxic, openly violent and racist, and without any redeeming features. Thank you anons for proving why lit needs to shut this category down and just boot the entire revenge/btb crowd over to non erotic where they won't bother anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
+4000 stories

@ linefrontcaster If you want to chase the sexual majority husband stories to other hub some editor MUST SELECT about 4000 other sexual majority husband stories from Loving Wives and send to other hub.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago
duna

You realize the "sexual majority" audience you're so proud of defending is this comment thread right here? Openly, proudly racist and violent? You want to keep sticking up for them and their rights to threaten and harass authors on here?

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
And of course the resident LIAR

who twists the truth about others to try to show how openminded he/she/it is. I am not a racist, a misogynist, a raper, a killer, and I do not advocate violence against anyone.

You FLC (lol) do nothing but violence to the truth as you slander others. The nice thing is I don't care about what you say except the slander because you have no moral or ethical ground on which to stand.

Duna I don't necessarily agree with your views but you are not an arrogant fuck so I can respect you for that.

From here on out in the case of FLC (lol) I am going to institute a policy of shunning. FLC (lol) does not exist and has no bearing on anything but his mommy's basement where he has to clean up the mess he makes on the computer screen and keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
!

I got death threatening here on Literotica against my all stories deal with finding other better women instead of the cheating wives!

Too many people met with cheating wives (as husbands, friends of husbands, loverboys with conscience, aquintances, etc.). We do not live in the XIX century when the majority of the cheating women cheated on WRONG HUSBANDS!

There is audience, reading mass who like reading marriage strife stories where husbands could be successful (with newer women or after a reconciliation) and a brand new hub would help to find such stories and the crimpie eating wife watcher husband story lovers could read alone stories. If the Literotica editors banned the sexual majority husband stories in Loving Wives THEY SHOULD MOVED 4000 sexual majority husband stories from Loving Wives too!

Zed56Zed56about 9 years ago
frontline

You do realize in your moronic.incessant bitching in regards to these evil BTBers that at least they are commenting on the story.You on the other hand do nothing but bitch about the comments.You are the one that should be tossed for not reading the stories.Did you read this?,What did you think? I thought it was.written just to stir

people up.FLC get a life The BTB people have done nothing to you personally and in case.you didnt know it these are fictional free porn stories.Not Shakespeare.Get over it

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Who goes to a racist country...

Who goes to a racist country like Nigeria, must take the consequences...As the ones that go to Muslim country.... But for laugh that a racist black guy from Nigeria say: "What's up, white boy?"!!!! Because he wouldn't even speak english...So this story is a lot of bullshit...Maybe Olu Shango is the one that kidnaps children in Nigeria to rape and kill them...What a beautiful story!!! ...A deserved 1*

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

I love when people tell me they're too good to talk to me or have nothing to say to me while then going on and on and on about me. Like he several paragraphs Iron Dragon just emailed me just to tell me I wasn't worth responding to and that he had nothing to say to me.

I guess it's not just the anons here who have some obvious anger issues. Yet another reason that this section will be better if they boot the btb crowd out, no more sad, angry men yelling about how they won't even bother responding to someone while not addressing the rampant racism and threats of violence coming from their camp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love it

This is a facade. This author is making this stuff up, getting a big kick out of it. pretending hes something else, making readers mad. This site isnt supposed to be all goody goody two shoes stories. These people want him kicked off, doesnt he have freedom of speech , to not allow communists to suppress his writings. But what he is doing is benefiting societys cause. Look at all the readers, who are spreading the good word, to wake sheeple up, to keep the cause going, to reverse whats going on. I think the author deserves a medal to portray society as as it is.. I salute you. Keep up the good work.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@ impo_60

Actually, the official language of Nigeria IS English, making it quite likely that he would be able to speak it.

What is much less likely is for him to speak it like an urban African-American.

From people that I have known that have lived in Africa, African-Africans frequently despise African-Americans, for the most part due to them not being part of a tribe.

Most but not all people do not copy the speech of those they dislike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Aww don't be mad

She took the dick and she loved it! lolol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crap

Not even a good flash story...

Black tops white... same old -- same old...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Black stories should only be in interacial. Gay men should be in gay men. Just because a black man doesnt want his wife fucking a white guy doesnt make him a rascist, give me a fucking break. Just like people fighting in the middle east, aint going to stop. Rascism toward whites will always be here. Do you think that black man billionaire worries about racism. Obamas is a good guy, hes only fucked his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@ Anon re. "Black stories should only be in interracial"

So, what you're saying is that if a story has just one black character, it should be segregated in another section with other stories of "its kind."

Yeah...nothing racist about that at all! LOL!

Maybe I just live an insulated life, but I honestly never knew how many racists were still living among us until I discovered this website. Of course, it seems that most of those racists are in the 60+ age group, so I guess it's comforting to know they'll be dead soon. That may be the only way to see racism eliminated once and for all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Impo you ignorant little man

Nigerians speak English. You don't you babbling goat-fucker. There are some sad turd excuses for humans on this site. Seekeraz, Zed56, Whackdoodle - the list is long.

I'm so with you Frontlinecaster, but it's a waste of time against this avalanche of sad broken cucks.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Thank you, @Tw0Cr0ws...

I didn't know about english be the official language of Nigeria. But for sure they must have a lot of dialects, reason why they have chosen english for official...For instance in Angola the official language is Portuguese, but 80% of the people doesn't speak portuguese or speak it very little...That's why I doubt that The famous Shango would speak in those terms...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Plenty of stories here. Read the ones you like, leave the ones you don't. Been reading here for 15 years and funny to see dumb ass racists can't handle the fact everyone doesn't think the way they do. Like its pre-1960 and white men make all the rules and lynch who they like? We gonna take this crap from them? Hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
stupid nigger bullshit

Put your dog shit in interracial

Harsh61Harsh61about 9 years ago
WHY ???

Why only a White Women are put into this degrading bracket ???? It's all bias and a Myth that a Black Man Does better...What makes a Black Man exciting is how much They desperately wants to "DO" white woman and even better a fleshy,healthy and curvy married ones pounding like starved lions about to feast on a tasty morsel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bullshit

Waste of electrons. Misposted. Should have been filed under Wigger Cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That's a story???? Lmao.

Here's the endng...

The next day I got my buddies in Corp security, a couple of the meanest mofuckers you ever saw to help me out. They got shango's bully boys, tied 'em to a tree, castrated and blind. Shango? He had an accident with a sledge hammer. Broke every bone in his body. Man was he a mess when they found him in a ditch. My loving wife? Funny thing. She mysteriously got kidnapped and sold as a sex slave in the market... Some Boko Haram guys bought her... Hear they used her a lot before beheading her. Me? After I was rid of the bitch there was this hot blond that came over to help out our division... Yeah we ended up fucking like rabbits. Welcome to my world bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
uh oh

frontlinecaster is off his meds again so someone give him a happy pill before his head explodes......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shango rules!

Simply can't get enough!

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 9 years ago
Sadly, Another One

One more black man who feels he must get even with whitey by going after their wives for perceived injustices due to his own serious lack of self-esteem and self-worth. So sad. Hopefully his fantasies make him happy because real life probably will not.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Unicorn

A black.master is Like A unicorn. Just.a.fable.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeabout 3 years ago

Sexy story, loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Wanna read some shit? This is your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!