Master Swimmer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

. Rob guided Sue to the bed and put her in the position he wanted. Sue was on all fours and her legs were spread wantonly! But Rob wasn't satisfaction with her and spread her thighs wider. As Sue's full young breasts hung down Rob reached under her and squeezed both of them. He could feel her nipples hard and long!

He said, "Who do you want Sue?"

She moaned his name. She said, "Rob! MY coach my lover, I want you and only you baby!"

He smiled and looked at Terri. He asked, "Terri who do you want?"

She smiled and said, "You coach. Teach me teach me more coach."

He said, " Get under your sister and lick her pussy."

Terri immediately moved and let her head move between her sister's open legs. She could see as she looked up Sue's cunt dripping with cum, both Sue's and Rob's. She licked out with her tongue and tasted it. She didn't seem to think it was ad at all. As Rob began to penetrate Sue's cunt from behind, her sister Terri began to lick her cum covered clit.

Rob cried out like an animal now as he began to fuck Sue from behind feeling her sister's mouth and tongue on his cock. Sue moaned from the feeling of his big cock going in and out of her hole and her sister's mouth and tongue on her clit! It was unbelievable. He's roaring, as his favorite fantasy was happening. Two young beautiful women fucking and sucking him as he fucked them both! It was better than he could have ever imagine. He was becoming an animal as he rammed his cock harder and harder into Sue's young pussy. From behind he held her ass tight as he fucked her like never before. He was totally gone now and only wanted to cum one more time into her!

He was beast. A wild lust filled piston-fucking machine. With his hands he reached down and squeezed Sue's nipple between his fingers hard making her cry out with pain! He screamed for Terri to bit Sue's clit. She did and Sue screamed again! Then Teri licked her pussy and his cock as he rammed it into Sue from behind. He made her scream with pain now he made her scream with pleasure. It was just so good! So good!

He lay over her body and pinched her nipples hard as he pulled on each of them. She yelled again in pain. He cupped her breasts gently now and stroked her breasts lovely as his cock got thicker and harder. Terri was licking her clit steadily and when she pressed her tongue directly on it and pushed hard on it, she felt her sister's cunt throb and Sue began to orgasm. Rob held her hips as he thrust his cock deep into her and started to cum! He asked her, "Have you ever wondered why a little pain can give you such pleasure too? Oh god Sue I'm cumming baby!"

Sue cried out as her orgasm peaked and she screamed as Terri and Rob both continued to give her a wonderful feeling?" Rob bent down and kissed her neck and shoulders and then bit her hard drawing a little blood! She moaned as the orgasm and the pain mixed. She arched her back and thrust her ass back into him one last time allowing him full access to her body!

He squeezed and pulled on her breasts giving her only pleasure now. As Terri came out from under her sister's legs her face was covered with cum. Sue pulled her to her and Rob watched as they kissed and Sue licked the cum off her sister's face. Finally he pulled out of her and she fell forwards. Teri and Rob stroked her back and ass as Sue began to recover from the strongest climax she had ever had. They all held each other for some time. Finally Terri told them she had to leave. Sue said she would be back tonight and Rob smiled saying, "Yes, I want you here as soon as you get off from work Sue. Remember, no underwear and when I see you we'll continue your training. Oh and make sure you shave for me!"

Sue smiled and he kissed her. She went to the car and waited for Terri. Terri stopped and asked, "Will I see you tomorrow too Rob? I would like more training too!"

Rob said, Why not come by in the morning Terri? That way we can be alone and start with your individual training"

She smiled as she told him she would love that.

Rob smiled and told her, "You are always welcome here Terri. But before you come back, I want you to shave your pussy completely for me. Completely understand? Shave it for me!"

She said, "Yes coach, completely! Shave my pussy completely just for you, I would be happy to do that for you." He kissed her too and they left.

Rob returned and took a shower, he would also take a nap he felt he was going to need it. These two women were hotter than any he had ever train before. His cock was getting harder again. But he took a shower and rested.

12