Master Yoshi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've done more than okay."

"Tell me about it!" I rubbed my hands over my face and yawned, "Oh God it's not easy sleeping getting kicked all night. Both sides!" This came out before I examined the statement, and she laughed really hard and went over and sat in the first chair near me, bent over towards me, chuckling, but concerned. "You know, bigamy is illegal."

I nodded, "Technically, I'm only married to Carrie." I sighed. "It's gotta be a religious thing, formally, so the girls' family knows they're not eligible anymore... so they can be safe."

She looked to the side, worried but still smiling, "And you stepped up, I heard that. I'm ... kind of weirded out by this, even as a teacher... So, does this happen a lot around here? I only moved here four years ago."

"There's a bunch of people, have that...this, setup. It's more normal for them, I think, than city folk, maybe. Hard to tell."

"My friend goes to your church. She said you played an offertory that sounded like a carnival, like she didn't know where it came from, but, and I quote, 'It was a celebration unto the Lord'. What did you play?"

I smiled, "Been practicing this. Oscar Peterson C-Jam Blues. I was hoping to throw it to you for the final concert of the year, or maybe use it for a paid accompaniment, it's money. You might recognize it."

Starting in on C-Jam Blues, I started out slow and confident, and then tried increasing the tempo a little more to get closer to the real pace, the one I was hearing in my head. I managed to hold my own and it really felt good, too.

She tapped along.

The door to the music room was open, and after a couple of minutes I noticed out of the corner of my eyes a huge group of people had started coming in, but stayed behind me.

At one point, I realized I messed up, but then I didn't care because with Peterson, extra is better, and pulling in the inspiration is the point, not repeating a performance like the Mozart he was.

I finished what I knew and stopped. "...That's all I remember without the music, I'm working on it. Super dense. It's Oscar Peterson and he's ...pardon me, F-ing Magical, ma'am."

I wasn't supposed to swear, but it deserved it.

The people behind me stepped in and applauded, and then Mrs. Huffman pointed to my hand and said, semi-conspiratorially, "RING!"

All the girls wanted to see it, so I held it out. The bell had rung in there somewhere and I missed it, deep in my music, so everyone went to sit down. Ken (who had just been with me at the courthouse) told me to show off the marriage certificate, so I got it out and (with some peer pressure) showed it off.

We did warmups, easy stuff from a piano, and then went into rehearsal. I liked chorus. I was a bass and I sang along, but when it was a contest between keeping track of playing the right notes and singing the right notes, I let the piano win and shut up.

After the bell rang, I got a lot more hugs and went off to lunch.

Usually I sat with a group of friends, though that changed by semester as people had to adjust for classes versus either 5th or 6th lunch period.

Joanie, who I'd never eaten lunch with, found me in line and I invited her to join us. She hesitated, but I could tell the day was stressful so we hugged, and I kissed her, then we touched foreheads staring at her ring finger since I'd held her hand and she brought it up to look at it. I asked, "Hard time last class? Hard day?"

"I have no... I'm just emotionally apart? Class was fine. Lots of congrats, but also some awkward silence, too."

"Come sit with us, I'll set the ground rules for the guys and we can just chat and hang out."

"Okay."

Our lunch was free due to the Utah state legislature messing up and accidentally doing something nice for not-rich-people, so we waited, arms around waists, got our food and sat down. I think people were giving us a wide berth, though a lot of the people near us in line seemed to be younger.

As we sat down, Ben and Ken and Brian were there, and Brian's girlfriend Sue, and a couple of other people. The topic seemed to be someone holding up a phone and them watching a video.

Sitting down, I heard the soundtrack and I realized it was me, what I'd said to Rob earlier.

They looked up at me as it finished.

Ben had been holding his phone up and put it away, and looked over, "Kev, dude! I've watched that like 4 times now. It's all over. Rob is... you slammed him, then you built him up again, it was ... he's gotta be just shell-shocked by now."

Joanie looked over, "I... didn't see that, what were you watching?"

I described it, and explained, "Joanie doesn't have a phone yet," to the others. To her, I said, "We'll get you one. Might have to get a part-time job or something."

Brian gushed, "DUDE. Just register for one at _____. Wedding gifts, man. Let people be nice to you."

We perked up our ears. "Huh. Good point." I honestly hadn't thought of that.

Ken picked up the idea and started on which kinds were best, which sparked a huge debate at the table, but I said, "Keep it modest. Basic stuff. We'll need two, Carrie doesn't have one either."

Joanie was by my side and shifted closer, and I put my arm around her, but then laughed and said, "I can't eat left handed!" and the girls at the table (who had been watching this) laughed with us.

Sue, in a perfect guilting-the-boyfriend move, shifted to sit closer to Brian and asked, "Hey, Brian? Hug me? Can you eat left handed?"

He rolled his eyes and all of a sudden we all tried eating just left handed, though some had it easier than others, and Brian just used his right hand and pulled Sue's head down so he could bend it in front of her with his burger, possibly getting ketchup in her hair.

In other words, a normal lunch.

== ==

The rest of the day wasn't eventful, though I got a lot of congratulations, and a ton of silent half-smiles that said respect, somehow, from the people that walked by me.

I wasn't used to that. Kindness from random people you don't know is very odd if you've never gotten it before.

After track practice (intervals, yuck!)(legs were still stiff), we headed home and I found Tallia was already there. There were a bunch of boxes in the front hallway.

As we walked in, she came up and gave each of us a hug, which was kind of odd, but we were kind of in a hugging mood, maybe. To me, she pulled back from the hug and said, "I got a video link from Brian - we traded digits at the courthouse for pictures. It's YOU, in some classroom, apparently this morning, giving what-for to Rob Lowden for some reason. I have one thing to say to you about that."

I was confused; the girls were getting their jackets off.

Tallia, usually so shy with me, moved in her face and kissed my cheek, relatively close to my mouth but not on it. "I've known you for ... forever, Kevin, and that's the first time I've seen you stand up for someone like that. Gave me chills."

The girls wanted to see it, so we gathered around to watch the replay.

It started right as Rob had said, 'Honeys-moon!' and started chortling, so it was the whole thing.

Joanie and Carrie were crying, then, and they came and kissed me, and we just stayed there, Tallia getting piled into the group-hug.

After a bit I started sniffing and said, "...Spaghetti?"

Tallia laughed and we broke up, washed hands, and ate dinner.

At dinner, we played a bit of 'never have I ever', as a way to get to know each other, followed by walking around the room taking pictures of every little figurine displayed. Tallia and I, with the phones, handed off the figurines as we photographed them, for Carrie and Joanie to roll in bubble wrap or newspaper and put into boxes.

In some measure of organizational talent, Carrie noted which figurine was in which box by just writing the time on the wrapping paper.

Marta came over about 7 and "borrowed" Carrie for an hour, but Joanie, Tallia, and I got a good bit done and consolidated down two display cabinets out of ten, maybe, before I complained I had homework and we'd better get moving.

Carrie came home to say she'd been over to ____ (box store) and registered for stuff like two phones, two laptops, a microwave, store credit for 'school clothes', and then just gift cards to online retailers since that'd help more than anything.

We were happy about that.

Joanie worried that we might not get much, and I suggested that anything was better than nothing.

Writing on my laptop worked even though we didn't have internet at the house yet, it'd been turned off. I sat on the bed and typed, and the girls were in and out working on various things unpacking the bags of clothes.

After I'd gotten my small assignment done, I used the hallway shower and the girls used the master bath one. Tallia had disappeared about the time Marta returned with Joanie, so there was a lot of rushing about.

Getting out of the shower, Tallia and the girls were still sorting clothes, but let me have underwear/sweats/shirt, and I felt slightly mothered. I almost was irritated by their attitude, like, 'here's your little thing', but then I laughed at myself - I had Two Gorgeous Women, living with me, caring about me. WTF did I mind about their slightly-over-caring attitudes?

This was going to take some getting used-to.

Marta and Jane, turns out, had packed ALL my stuff. That is, some of my old kid toys, crap I had in my closet, junk, right alongside my nice stuff, too. They didn't know what I wanted, it made sense.

The thing was, my life as a kid was now strongly juxtaposed with my being a 'grown up', sort-of.

I felt decidedly Less Kid-like.

In bed that night, we got in with the shirts on as the night before, and happily did a lot more kissing.

The kissing was interspersed with some horror stories about our past (though mine were quickly overmatched by theirs).

At the end, only in the dark under the covers, they pulled their shirts off, leaving them in underwear with naked boobs, under the covers and not visible regardless of street lights through the flimsy drapes.

Boobs: On. My. Arms!!

Sooooo Soft!

The rules the girls had were, though, no fondling. I had to accept where they put them, and try to ignore them. Yeah! Right!

I was sooooo horny! I hadn't gotten any relief since the previous week, and I was really needing some.

Even more than that, I was pretty sure I had no access to my usual lube, provided that Jane or whoever packed my stuff, had even packed it, or brought it along, whatever.

I had to just go to sleep. The skin was great, but my frustration level was high, too.

== ==

Morning came and my phone alarm woke us. I found my hand was over Carrie's side, hugging her from behind, and pressing myself into her back.

My hand, held in hers, was... between her breasts!!!

My other hand, along my side, was against her underwear-covered butt, though my quite strongly full cock was pressing up and I could tell it had found a place up between her butt cheeks to her lower back.

This was slightly awkward, but it had the advantage of having happened while I was asleep and therefore I hoped, less to blame.

I was going to move my hand to get the phone, in front of me, but instead, from behind me, Joanie sat up, got up on her knees and reached over me to grab it and silence it.

In the process, I turned my head and felt her breast rub oh-so-gently over my cheek.

Admittedly, I whimpered. My next move, almost automatic, was to pull Carrie to me, tighter, but say, "Oh my God. This can't be happening."

Joanie giggled, looking down, and said, "Morning, Sis. And, Good morning, Sir."

Again with the sir. I thought for a moment, and as she was pulling back, I said, "I have one thing to say to both of you, and it's important... Good morning, Mrs. Cooper, and Mrs. Cooper."

They both inhaled a little, and Carrie said, "Thank you. And good morning back, Mister Cooper, sir. I found this [squeezing my hand] on my shoulder and it felt so nice I pulled it in to give it a hug."

Joanie said, "I hope you're talking about his hand."

We laughed.

The distant sound of a dish clanking downstairs filled the silence. "Tallia is making us breakfast again. I'm not complaining - I just usually have cereal and it seems like I'm being a bother."

Joanie went back on her side of the bed and got up, stretching and talking fast, unfiltered, "Yeah, well, face it, she loves you, so of course she's making pancakes."

Carrie said, "Hmmm. Pancakes. Most days it's oatmeal. Sometimes it was hard-tack. It 'gets-ya-tougher!' like Pa said." Her accent on that was definitely southern, not very Utah-based.

I shifted, and Carrie let go of my hand, pulling the blanket back and getting up.

Since we were all getting up, I almost did, but I was faced with a view of Carrie's breasts high and amazingly beautiful, 'looking' at me, along with her face. "Uh..."

She smiled, "Trying to say something?"

Inhaling and holding it a second, I let it out to consciously relax and purposefully look up at her face. "What's hard tack?"

She held out her hand to me, and I took it, glancing as I got up over at Joanie and being amazed by her breasts, too.

Her standing faced away from me led to me watching her calmly open the drawer, push down on her panties, to the ground, pick out another pair, step into them, and pull them on.

Her butt was ... wow.

Carrie just stood beside me, watching me, I know, but at the same time, I couldn't take my eyes away.

As soon as Joanie turned around and met my eyes with a smile, Carrie said calmly, "Joanie, you owe Kevin a thank you."

Tilting her head to go along with this, she said to me, easily, "Okay. Kevin. Thank you, sir... Now, why did I say thank you?"

"The look he gave you was one of the biggest compliments he could have paid, and he didn't even use words."

Joanie nodded, amused, "Well then. Thank you again, I guess. I could say... similar things." Her eyes went down my body, lingering slightly longer at my underwear where my tent-pole was sticking forward. I'd just been too preoccupied to pay attention.

She reached for a bra, and I sat on the bed and watched.

Carrie said, "Ah-ah-ah, no-no, no sitting and watching. It's getting ready for school time. We don't dawdle. We are... Coopers. We get things done."

Joanie said, "Changed that up."

I stood up and went over to get changed myself. I'd only worn the underwear from my shower the previous night until then, and technically one night is not a full-wearing in my world, but they were changing and I wasn't going to seem like a slob to them.

Carrie was over at her dresser, doing what Joanie had, though she was faced away from me, too. "Had to. Gonna have to get a driver's license, and when I do, I don't want that name on it. Cooper is Just Fine. I'm using my real middle name, too. I wasn't sure for the school announcement, but I'm gonna be, 'Mrs. Carrie Melissa Cooper'"

"Well then, I'm going to be Joan Marie Cooper, not Joanie anymore. Can I change my name without getting married officially?"

Just about this time, Carrie's underwear came off and I was obsessed staring at her butt, too, a gorgeous amazing butt with a convex bubble turning into a concave dent and back again as she shifted.

She said, "Dunno."

I got my underwear off and the new pair put on, faced away from them, almost worried at being seen, but at the same time knowing I wasn't altogether disgusting based on Joanie's look at me, and maybe things would be okay despite my nervousness.

Pulling on socks then pants then a white t-shirt and a button down (my normal clothes, I always liked dressing a little more formally), I watched as they got bras on, jeans, socks and shoes and shirts and sweatshirts...

Joanie finished first and went in to brush teeth, so as soon as I was dressed I went down the hall likewise, but realized I hadn't shaved since Sunday and I probably needed it.

Still... Pancakes.

Tallia was downstairs and had the table set. I got my glass and filled it with OJ (which we had! Yes!)(I'd very rarely had OJ, it was expensive, Marta said). I said, "Tallia, I have a question?"

"Sure." She seemed happy to see me, but still shy. I had never known why that was. I had a feeling I did after hearing Joanie say so that morning.

"You are doing such beautiful things for us, helping out here, being with us, and cooking yummy food, and ... caring about us, I think. You did that sometimes, back home, rarely, but usually you were gone when we got up."

"Yeah, I told the cleaners I was taking a week off of doing alterations, I was attending a wedding. They said, sure, of course. They know if they're not nice to me I'll go across town and they'll have to do alterations themselves. As if she could."

"Not my point. I'm trying to say... Thank you. Thank you so much for all you're doing, and I know that's not enough, but I guess I'm really lucky."

She turned away, and I knew she was hiding something, but she managed to say, "Aw, come on. It's nothing. Just pancakes."

Since she didn't want to say anything, I could do that, too - for the moment. "Well, thank you anyway. Are those blueberries?"

"Chocolate chips, from the cupboard."

The girls came downstairs and we ate.

On the way out, I cleaned my own dishes (to the dishwasher, at least) and stood in front of Tallia with open arms. She gave me a hug, a nice tight one, and said, "Have a great day."

It's something anyone would say, but she had the kind of deep satisfaction in it that told me she wasn't just there because someone told her to be.

We walked to school by another route to see if it was shorter, per Carrie.

It wasn't.

Announcements were at start of first period, and sure enough, they read what Carrie had written, a straightforward announcement.

"Yesterday morning at 11:07 am, the County Clerk's office issued paperwork for a wedding performed on Saturday afternoon. That paperwork is a newly minted Marriage Certificate between Kevin Fenimore Cooper and Carrie Aster Cooper, who are in school today."

It thought that'd be it, but they added, "Please join the school administration in congratulating the newlyweds. They are registered at _____, but there's a box in the office for gifts and cards if you like."

The class I was in, precalc, gave me a nice round of applause, and I raised my hand and pointed to my ring.

Most of the rest of my classes went well, too, with more and more handshakes in the halls, hugs from girls I didn't know, and general respect from people that I had no reason to believe even had known who I was before.

At lunch, Joanie came and sat down again later than me, she was delayed. "WELL, that was interesting. Baywood called me in."

We looked up, a lunch-table of surprised folks. The people called to see Dr. Baywood usually had to go there for doing something bad.

"At least I got out of gym class. I went in - he said he wanted to 'Chat'."

Everyone knew the school psychologist, he was a little odd but friendly. He would accept absolutely anything you said no matter how outrageous, and then let a twinkle in his eye show you he wasn't stupid and really wanted you to tell the truth instead.

I liked him, but I'd only ever talked with him a few times, usually when I had a black eye or bruises from Zeke or Brenda, or even Jake, finding an excuse to 'correct' me.

Of course I'd say I bumped it on the tractor door or banged myself with a rake handle or something. He knew differently, but he let me say what I was saying.

Joanie continued, "Yeah, so he said, 'I had someone report you were in a life-threatening traumatic event. School board rules say I have to ask you what happened. I presume that what you told the police is correct.'"

We laughed at the stiff way Joanie was telling this. The rest of the table, it occurred to me, might be trying to figure out if the truth actually was something different than what Joanie told the police.

1...7891011...14