Master Yoshi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, after about 20 minutes, she was getting up there, but I think she was frustrated and it was too new for her. I tried to help out my licking with a finger inside, but only one finger fit, her hymen was quite obviously in the way.

I was frustrated, too.

I wanted to make her come.

Claiming it was fun but she was tired, she wanted to stop, and I obviously wasn't going to force the issue. Really, I think she was uncomfortable with either sensations or being observed. My claims about it being fun, I hoped, would let us try again soon.

I came up her body again, wiping my hand on my face to dry it off, and lay down in between them in the cool air.

She moved over and lay across me, rubbing my chest with her hand, and Carrie did the same thing, our silent observer. Joanie's head got close to mine, and she kissed my cheek, and then my lips, softly. "Ah...," she intoned, discovering something, "...that's what I taste like."

I smiled invisibly in the darkness, "Yum yum... I like it. I want Mo-arrr. Maybe not tonight, whatever, but mo-arr."

Carrie bent in and kissed me on the other cheek, "And you shall have it, my husband, from me, too."

Joanie said, serious tone in her voice, "Now, sir. I'm going to try this. I'm not sure how I'll do. There's a story, though."

I waited.

"Kelly Goshen, my 8th grade year, took me aside. You were out sick, Carrie, I think, so you couldn't tattle on me - we weren't allowed to talk to other girls except, what was it? 'One sentence at a time', was the rule. Ha! Glad we came to a truce on that. Anyway, Kelly said her sister told her that it's SUPER-duper important to learn how to deep throat. Or, if you don't, you could DIE."

I laughed, and said, "Uh.... whut?"

"Yeah! Honest to God. She was sooo serious. She said she didn't want me to die, so she was telling me. I knew it was BS, but at the same time, it's like, okay, what have you heard?"

We were all laughing.

She continued, "So, her sister told her that guys _always_ want 'head' - she pronounced it like I didn't know what it was! I was laughing at her, but whatever. Blowjobs - So the sister goes, 'You have do it without gagging! If the guy comes while he's pushing down on your head, you'll gag, and choke, and vomit, and the vomit will come up and then go down into your lungs. Then, acid melts your lungs, BOOM, you're dead."

I was still laughing, and Carrie was, kind of, too, but she'd obviously heard it before. I had to know. "And every woman in human history died early, got it. So, how did she propose to fix this?"

"She said her sister had bought her a dildo, like her sister's friends use, a sorta flimsy-lifelike one. She said she'd been practicing with it, and she could get it all the way in past her tongue, without throwing up anymore. It took a while, she swore to me, but it was Worth It. So, since she could do it, and she liked me, she said I'd never know this because I didn't have an older sister and 'cuz I lived on a farm way out of town, I'd never hear it from anyone either. She let me use it."

"For...?"

"Deep throating practice. I couldn't bring it home! I put it in my locker in a paper bag, and practiced in the bathroom for like the first 10 minutes of lunch period, 8th grade, so I could 'be ready' for high school. I didn't think I'd be giving lots of blowjobs, but I never knew. Girls talk a a lot. Yeah, so, I got pretty good at it. I even switched to doing it after I ate lunch, to prove I wouldn't throw up."

"Huh."

"Then I let Carrie use it."

"Wow!"

Carrie filled in, reticent to speak. "I'm not supposed to talk tonight, tonight's for Joanie. But, yeah. I used it, too. Got pretty good also. But I looked last night, and I'm pretty certain you're bigger than the dildo was."

"I don't know whether to be flattered or horrified that you did that, or that you thought bee-jays could kill you."

"Limited info, sir. Limited info. Our moms were zero help. Mom just told us about periods and then shut up, and when I asked once, she said, 'yer lay down flat, open yer laigs, stay still, shut up, 'n waits a bit. They finish soon enough. Ain't nothin."

My sense of horror at these women had expanded, the more I knew of them, and this was no exception.

Joanie went down my body, kissing my chest and nipples (though I told her that was a waste, they weren't that sensitive), until she got to my cock. I was plenty up and throbbing, waiting for a touch.

Her cool hand started stroking up and down lightly, and even though I'd been doing the same thing forever, it was an entirely different thing when someone else did it!

Her kisses reached the area, and she started kissing up and down it, licking little places and pausing, then doing it again. "You have hair growing up the base of it. Hmm... Different than I expected."

"Sorry about that."

"You control where your hair grows? I certainly don't. Doesn't matter. It's not bad, just different than I expected."

Her mouth went back to the top, tilting it, her ear was to my belly button so I couldn't see anything. I felt a hot breath, and then a warm embrace, hot, wet, a mouth over the end of my cock and WOW did that feel good!

I made noises to that effect and added, "YES, that!"

"Mmmm..." She pulled off. "Getting there. Lie back. Relax. I'm not in a rush."

She kept this up, sucking me in, and pushing her head down farther with each slide-down. Her tongue felt like it was sliding all around the side as she pushed. Her head couldn't quite get all the way down, it seemed, but she tried, and she kept it down there and waited, before pulling off and breathing hard and trying again.

My appreciation of this was Massive, and I told her so, saying what I liked or not (e.g., no teeth), how hard to suck, how to move her hand since she started that and I liked it, and generally what to do.

She got into a rhythm of bobbing-head jacking-hand and made Mmm-Mmmm sounds that thrilled me, and each harder-suck made me bend slightly in a sit-up motion. Her breasts felt soft against the side of my hip, and I was lost in the experience. Amongst the sensory overload, I heard it as a separate soundtrack, Slap-slap-slap slurp suck slurp snap slurp... I was getting close to something but it was way out of my control.

Suddenly, it was too much, I was there, and I came! "OOuuuUUUUUrrrrnnNNNNNggggg Yessszzzzz....."

Her head remained clamped on the end of my cock, her tongue swirling over the end and her hand still jacking as I came, spurting and doing more crunches sitting up and posturing all over the place with the sheer amazing delight of it all.

After a while it got to be too much so I said so, and she pulled off, giving me echo-convusions that made me half-sit-up even more, my mind awash with the beauty of the feelings.

Vaguely I was aware of her moving and felt her cross over to Carrie, then kiss her in a chaste way that almost certainly passed some of my cum over. Carrie whispered, evaluating, "Hmm... pretty bland, a little salty. Was expecting far worse."

As Joanie moved back to lie on her side of me and get the covers pulled up, Carrie leaned over, kissed my cheek, then moved down. I felt her cool hand on my cock, pulling me up, and a light peck on the end like she was licking or kissing it. "There, there. I'll get you tomorrow."

We got the covers over us and settled down.

This being married thing was pretty nice.

I really was going to sleep - it was a lot more soporific than if I had masturbated, for sure. Before I totally faded, I said, "Joanie? Good night, my wife."

There was a small pause as she shifted, a happy tone to her voice, "Good night, my goodly-husband, sir."

I thought about what my relationship was now with them. What would I describe it as?

Narrating my thoughts, I said, "Carrie? Good night to you as well, my wife."

She picked up the thought and echoed Joanie.

Now was the time I could say what I was thinking.

"Carrie? Joanie?"

"Hmmm?"

"I've been thinking all day, about lots of things, and I realized that if I don't say something right now, I'm going to kick myself later. I wanted to, earlier, but... it wasn't the right time, so I thought, hey, right before we sleep..." I sighed. "So, this isn't connected to what we just did, it's been coming a while, but ... so, yeah. Carrie, Joanie? I love you."

There was an inhale from both of them.

Joanie half-stifled a cry and said with deepest gasp, an almost-wanting tone, "Kevin! I mean... Sir!!! You... I soooo love you, too! Thank you for being my husband!"

Carrie's choking gasp matched Joanie, "OhmyGod yes, Sir, Definitely YES. Yes all over again and then a thousand more yes's after that. I love you, too!"

They both grasped me from the sides and hugged me to them, and I to them, and they did have a couple of soft sobs on my shoulder.

Carrie broke the tension with, "Oh, great, now I've gotten the pillow all wet. See what you've made me do? I'm going to have to kiss you twice as much now."

Joanie grabbed a tissue and blew her nose.

I had some tears, too, but they were good tears.

== ==

The next day, went pretty much like the previous one, starting with waffles and eggs for breakfast. I was in a great mood.

Tallia seemed to be pretty happy, too, and I gave her a big hug in the kitchen right before we left. Not to be outdone, Joanie and Carrie did, too, with lots of compliments and thanks for all the hard work she was doing.

Jane grabbed me in the hallway between classes mid-day.

I didn't normally see her, so she must have figured out where I'd be and intercepted me.

She asked (amid the yelling around us) if I'd told Tallia yet, and I said no, but I had a plan for that.

I added, "Oh, and one more thing, Jane," moving her to the side of the hallway, "gotta tell you a bit of news, but before that, something important."

"What?" I think she was impatient to get to class, it wasn't her normal route to find me there.

"Jane. Thanks for being a great sister, even when you weren't, and even when I was a sucky brother. I love you."

Her eyes nearly bugged out. "Uhh..." I'd surprised her. She tried to ask, "What did..."

I shook my head, "No response needed. I know you love me, too, it's fine. We're all good. The news is, I told the girls that I loved them last night - Joanie and Carrie. It's out in the open now. They said the same thing back. So, I guess that's one part of the marriage thing checkboxed."

She laughed in an "Oh-god-you're-a-basket-case" way, sisterly and familiar, and gave me a strong hug. "I'm looking forward to a normal day with you, Kev."

"Okay. I'll let you know. Next week Thursday?"

"Dork."

"That's Bro-Dork to you, sis."

"See you."

We split off and headed to our classes.

== ==

That night after practice (a tiring one doing interval training) we got home and took showers before dinner, which was a mistake because I was really tired and it just made me want to go to sleep.

Tallia had made meatloaf and jello, with baked veggies on the side.

I said, "Tallia. This is genuinely a 'mom' meal."

She looked at me, startled. I think she thought I was insulting somehow, but I screwed up my face and went to remember-story mode.

I said, "As in, I remember, LONG ago, mom would cook for us, and it was super-yummy. She always cooked carrots and potato slices, I liked those, but she added brussels sprouts and I hated those. The meatloaf was filling, and she had jello, too, so... this is, like, Exactly Right."

Carrie said, "He shoots... he SAVES!"

I looked at her.

She said, "No girl wants to be accused of being, like, an old domestic or something, Kev."

I was confused, "There IS, NO, Higher, Praise, for a meal: if it's got, like, a mom... uh, maternal, sorta feel to it? If it's... nurturing, beautiful food? That builds up and makes you whole? That... fills you with warm-happy?"

"You don't...."

I shook my head, looking over at Tallia, who was no end of surprised. I shifted my view between Carrie and Tallia as I talked, on purpose but casually, disagreeing with Carrie but seeing a way to say what I'd been wanting to say. "I'm not apologizing for saying I love this food. OR that I love the cook. I mean, I've put stuff in a pan and it came out okay? But, this wasn't that. This had, like, spices and stuff! Like, Tallia, you..."

Tallia was crying, first with tears, then with sobs, and I jumped up out of my chair and opened my arms, hoping it was okay.

Instead of cringing away or running upstairs, she stood, too, and hugged me back, sinking her face into my sweatshirt-covered shoulder. I couldn't do anything but close my eyes and rub her back, and say, "It's okay, Tallia, I'm here. I'm totally here, for you. And, yes, I love you. I'm Right Here..."

It's hard to know what to say to a person who's crying, but this seemed to be the right thing.

After about five minutes (a long time to be standing with someone who's just crying, subjectively), she calmed down a little and stutter-inhaled, then got a tissue handed to her by Joanie or Carrie whoever was standing next to us. I saw Carrie hold up an empty bowl for the used tissue and they half-laughed at not wanting to touch snot.

Tallia pulled away and looked at me, then, searching my eyes back and forth. "Kevin? I love you, too."

We hugged again, mostly in silence, just rocking back and forth, though Carrie and Joanie sat back down and started eating again since we were only about half done.

Responding to her statement, I said, "Tallia? Yes. I love you. And, it's a relief to hear you love me, too..., 'cuz, like, I thought you might be doing the super-cook thing because you're trying to steal one of my wives from me. Or, BOTH!"

She laughed and patted me on the shoulder in a mock punch. "No, Kevin. I'm not trying to steal them. My life is complicated enough without forcing anyone to choose between things."

"Mine, too." I leaned my head back and found the side of her face with my hand, leaned her head back so I could see her better, and leaned in, kissing first her cheek, and then as she moved her head towards mine, her lips. Soft and parting, wet with tears or whatever, it didn't matter, I wanted to tell her with a kiss what my heart was feeling.

We just kissed for a minute, but then I had to break and touch foreheads. "We should get back to this meal, my stomach is growling."

She acquiesced with a, "Hmmm," and we broke apart, holding hands for a moment before sitting down.

Carrie asked us all, "So, it's the Jazz versus the Lakers, got a favorite?"

We all burst out laughing. There was no way we cared one whit about that, and we couldn't watch it anyway given having nearly no TV access.

After the meal, we all pitched in and did the dishes and hand-washed pots and pans, and put away leftovers in the surprisingly-still-running ancient fridge.

Nearly all the front room cabinets had been emptied (Tallia had been busy) so we helped with that, carrying the boxes to the garage and filling the ancient sedan with them. Tallia had been using it, a welcome thing since Jane was getting use of the car Mack usually let Tallia and Jane share.

So much was complicated, I thought, we had this giant task ahead, I was just trying to figure out what my relationship status was with being married, and now there's this other new thing. It felt FAR better out in the open than being pretended about, but was still a big thing.

Carrie and Joanie did some work but then begged off to go upstairs, citing homework to-do's.

Before they went up, from the stairs, Carrie called back to where I was sitting on the couch near where Tallia was reading a novel. "Kevin, please spend about a half hour kissing Tallia? You have a lot of time to make up for, and I really liked that meatloaf, too."

We all laughed, and I was going to disregard it, but instead Tallia came over and we closed up for the night, shutting the drapes and turning off lights, but knowing we were going to be kissing.

She sat down on the couch while we were holding hands, so it became obvious that the sit-kiss-relax idea wasn't so bad after all.

What started as a hug did become kissing, and more kissing, and more and more kissing.

She was fun to kiss!

Near the end, she pulled away and I saw her face was wet from tears again. She asked me, quietly, head tilted in, "How is this going to work?"

I said, "I have no idea. I'm not sure I'm driving anything."

She didn't say anything, so I ran with it. "I think I'm in the backseat, fighting the geometry to get into the front seat, but I don't want to displace anyone or make us crash. Maybe there's a way, but it's going to take a lot of talking. Like, telling each other Absolutely Everything. No secrets. I've watched a lot of anime, and anytime there's a harem anime - several girls and one guy type stuff - they make it funny by having one of the girls have a secret and then everyone else dances around that they don't know and putting each other in bad spots."

"You want to ... NOT have secrets? In this family?!?!"

I laughed, "You know some good secrets?"

She rolled her eyes, "Doofus, if I tell you, they're not secrets."

I hesitated. "You have a super-good point."

"You... are married. To TWO women."

"And, it looks like I'm in love with a third one, too."

"Who loves you back, like... waves into the beach sand."

I just felt that metaphor for a moment.

Her idea was really beautiful, but I had a practical concern. "So, I have a question... We - Joanie and Carrie and I - are trying to get to know each other. It's taking some time. But... it doesn't, it isn't, including you, so far. I don't know what we should do about that."

She seemed confident, "You need to get to know them, and then we can start getting to know each other."

"The idea being, you're okay with being wheel number four? A - potential - Third-wife? I can't ask you yet, I'm not sure how that would even work yet. But, then, I don't know how a second wife is going to work. Hell, I don't know how to have a first wife. I'm 18. I'm an idiot."

"You're not an idiot, Kevin... sir? It feels so odd to call you sir."

"Please don't."

"Fun, too."

"Oh, God."

"I heard some fireworks last night."

"And tonight, probably."

"Ah."

I thought. "I think they have a plan for the first seven days with me. Then, there's a more informal and relaxed thing that can happen. Maybe you and they should talk about it and decide? It has to be fair."

We just sat there for a few minutes, mostly silent with some kisses and mmmMMmm's

"You really did make a beautiful meal."

"Thank you kindly, sir."

"Oh god, again?"

She laughed.

I stood up and we walked up the stairs together, holding hands, but splitting up at the top since I had to brush my teeth and she was headed to her bedroom. Kissing her as we parted, I said, "Sleep well, my love."

"And you, my love."

We turned. I headed into the bedroom, and found them both on the bed. Carrie was reading and Joanie was typing on my laptop working off a handwritten outline, obviously an English paper.

I didn't want to interrupt.

Grabbing the novel I had to read for English, I went into another bedroom and propped myself up on the bed to read.

This didn't work.

When you're at the center of a complex situation and lots of people are watching you all day, it takes a psychic toll. Instead of being able to read (and re-reading the same paragraph four times when I discovered nothing was sinking in), I just laid the book down and thought about what I was contemplating.

I was already skirting the law by having stated in public that I was married to two women at the same time. Granted, I'd stayed technically legal by only marrying Carrie. Still, public opinion (if anime and the sci-fi books I'd read were true) is a fickle thing and could evaporate.