Welcome Home, Babygirl

Story Info
Babygirl gets an orgasmic welcome home from Daddy.
1.3k words
4.47
42.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erunama
Erunama
27 Followers

It was a long day at work and all I wanted to do was come home to Daddy and relax. The bed was calling to me as I walked in the door, so I plopped down on it and let out a sigh of relief as my bottom melted into it. Not even a minute later I felt two hands on my shoulders, rough but gentle, massaging the tension away. I closed my eyes and almost moaned at how good it felt.

"Welcome home, Babygirl."

His voice was low and sensual, filling me with a soothing sense of protection. I wanted to say thank you but, as he rubbed my neck and shoulders and even began to massage my scalp, a blanket of calm fell over me and I couldn't seem to find my words. I could feel the smile form on his lips as he pressed them to my ear and kissed it gently.

"Why don't you go take a hot shower and then we'll spend some time together?"

The idea was lovely, except that I didn't want to leave. I wanted more of him, more of his hands, and more of his voice. I turned to look at him and we made eye contact for a brief second. Anyone who knew me knew that eye contact made me feel nervous and intimidated, so I looked down instead.

"Will you please come with me, Daddy? I... I want you to bathe me."

The words tumbled off my lips with hesitation. I was never good at saying what I wanted and it frustrated me a lot of the time. He felt that shyness and frustration with me as he stroked my cheek and lifted my chin, forcing me to look at him. "Of course, Princess. Go get undressed and I'll join you shortly."

My demeanor immediately became that of a giddy school girl as I stood up and made my way to the bathroom, turning on the shower. I was going to get to bathe with Daddy! I removed my clothes and threw them onto the floor as the water began to heat up, then I tentatively stepped in so as to make sure the water wasn't too hot or too cold.

The water cascaded down around me, easing my aches and making me feel clean. Then Daddy came in and undressed himself before he stepped in behind me. He grabbed the shampoo and began lathering it in my hair, massaging and rubbing my scalp. It was the best feeling in the world. When he was done, I rinsed it out and then he started rubbing soap all over my body.

He didn't miss a single inch of me. He ran his hands over my breasts, caressing them gently. He ran his hands over my curves, reassuring me that he loved my body. He slid one hand down each of my ass cheeks and onward down the backs of my thighs and I shuddered as it tickled me.

"Bend over for Daddy."

It wasn't a question or a suggestion but a command, and I could hear a hint of power and lust in his voice. It turned me on and I instantly felt vulnerable and more aware of the fact that I was here, naked, in front of another person. I felt like hiding myself, but instead I obeyed. I bent over and felt his hands cover my ass cheeks, massaging and squeezing. Slowly they made their way closer to the middle and my breath caught in my throat as one of his fingers began swirling around my asshole.

"Daddy, what are you doing??" I asked, my voice filled with innocent concern and surprise even though I knew exactly what he was doing. We had talked about it many, many times.

"Daddy is cleaning you, little one." He pushed a finger inside me slowly, thrusting it in and out of my puckered hole. I tensed and this caused my muscles to tighten around him. He massaged my left cheek with one hand as he spread it gently and reassured me that I could relax.

I took a deep breath and he pushed his finger in deeper. He slid it in and out, the soap and water acting as lube and cleaning my insides. I felt a second finger press against my hole and I whimpered as it entered, forcing it to open even further. He gave me a few seconds of stillness, letting my body adjust before he began thrusting them in and out again. I felt... full. It was something I had never experienced before.

After a few minutes of this, he pulled out his fingers and stood up. I could feel his erection against me and it made me blush.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now, Princess, and you're going to love every minute of it. Aren't you? Spread your legs and relax for me. Reach back and play with your clit."

I did as he said, spreading my legs and rubbing circles around my clit. I moaned softly as my pussy began to ache and I found myself craving him inside me. Anywhere. My pussy, my ass, my mouth. I just needed to feel full. He pressed the head of his cock against my opening as he held onto my hips and soon I could feel him sliding into me, stretching me. My breath caught in my throat and I tensed, every fiber of my being telling me to get it out!

It was painful as he pushed in, gently and slowly, deeper and deeper. I groaned as he filled me up in a way that no man ever had before. "Such a good girl. Take it all for Daddy." Soon his full length was inside me and I felt strange. He rubbed my cheeks and the small of my back and let his cock rest inside me for a few moments. "Keep playing with yourself, baby. Focus on your clit. Focus on how good that feels."

It was hard to focus with his cock in my asshole, but eventually I was able to loosen up and make the pleasure I felt from rubbing my clit the center of my attention. I began to moan again and almost forgot about his member stretching my insides until he began thrusting in and out of me. I rubbed my clit harder and faster, focusing. He slid himself deep inside me and I let out a deep groan, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

My thighs trembled and he began to fuck me harder, no longer slow and gentle. "That's my girl. Cum for me. Cum with Daddy deep in your asshole."

My breathing became heavy and my moans guttural as he worked himself deep inside me. Suddenly I felt his fingers in my pussy, fucking it furiously at the same time. This pushed me over the edge and I exploded, my legs shaking, my mind filled with nothing but need and desire, my pussy and asshole contracting around him. He moaned as my asshole tightened around his cock and this sent him into a primal frenzy, grabbing onto my hair as he slammed into me, hurting me, taking what belonged to him.

I yelled out as he claimed me, prolonging my orgasm, but my legs were becoming weak and I wasn't sure how much more I could take. Just then I could feel him throbbing inside me, ready to burst. He groaned and growled deeply, his voice almost animalistic. "Are you ready for my cum, Princess? Are you gonna take it all like a good little whore?"

His words filled me with a deep primal need and I never wanted him to stop. I wanted to be a good little whore for him, taking everything he had to give me. "Yes, Daddy, please!"

He gave one last long grunt as he emptied himself inside me, then he turned off the water and led me to the bed where we cuddled under the covers. My head on his chest and his arms around me, his cum dripping from my asshole. He kissed me on the forehead and smiled as he said, once again, "Welcome home, Babygirl."

Erunama
Erunama
27 Followers