Master's Favorite Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Marcie continues to adapt to her role as a pleasure slave.
18.7k words
4.73
11.6k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are aged eighteen or older, but the eighteen year old turns nineteen about halfway through.

Feb, 16

[Drawn in the Margin: An iris with many petals, highly detailed, the stem of the flower wrapped around a stripper pole. The iris has bits of dew on the petals, dripping off onto the stage. In the background, an Eastern-style dragon.]

Short, short, -short- shorts. I could feel my cheeks hanging out of the bottom of the tiny pants, and I tugged at them constantly, fighting to pull them out of my ass. Fortunately, the halter top I'd borrowed from Kat fit me a little better. The revealing top would give anyone a generous view of my boobs - which was the point. We were eye candy.

Kat had explained to me fully: Master brought his female slaves every time he hosted a party. The girls were there to flirt, flatter, and show Master's guy friends a good time. I had to get clarification on what 'A good time' meant. Basically, we laugh at their jokes, let them play with our boobs, sit in their laps, hang all over them, etc.

"Just ho it up a notch," -Kat. She told me it was possible Master would let some of the men (or women) take some of the slave girls up to a guest bedroom, but that it was always up to Master. In other words, flirting and fondling is good, but if they wanted sex they had to get permission.

How interesting and different from what I was used to. I guess I'd just assumed whatever Master I was with would be the jealous type. Kat told me that wasn't at all the case for Mr. Morgan, and the only women he doesn't share with his buddies are Margaret and Winnie, his number one and two favorites.

The party was held in the multipurpose room, where Margaret, ever the organizer and our fearless leader, had brought in chairs and couches. Most of the seats were arranged around a stripper pole. Nearby, a handsome young DJ was preparing a setup, complete with speakers and a laptop. I noticed the array of black lights arranged around the pole, ready to light. A ping pong table was set up opposite the seating, paddles ready to go. I was excited about that, remembering Master and his friend Jayden playing Ping pong when I first arrived. I hoped the table wasn't just for beer pong!

The room connected to the indoor pool, and I could see the doors had already been pulled open. Shauna was by the pool in a bikini, her feet dangling in the water. She waved as we entered.

Kat led me to the bar in the pool area, where we sat and talked to Joyce. It turns out, Joyce is a capable bartender in addition to being a master chef.

Margaret came through shortly, snapping her fingers to get everyone's attention.

"Master's ETA is five." She said, "He has company, girls, so be ready to entertain. Marcie, has Kat filled you in on what you're doing tonight?" I startled, stuttering a bit as I answered.

"Uh, yes ma'am, we're uh, flirt but don't fuck unless Master says." Kat giggled, Joyce laughed out loud, and Margaret smirked a bit.

"That's the gist of it, yes. Be a tease, not a slut. Remember you're his party favors. You're flirting on his behalf. Okay ladies, have a good night."

Margaret was the only person who could make being a skank sound like a tough, serious job.

Kat struck up a conversation with Joyce, and Yvette and Emily joined us. Yvette wore a very enticing negligee with sweatpants, a strange but comfortable looking combination. Winnie was nowhere to be found, but I had expected that. I wondered where Abigail was.

"Is Abigail coming?" I asked Kat.

"Oh, she dances. She'll be here a little later." Kat replied.

"Dances...?" I started to ask, but then I remembered the stripper pole in the multipurpose room. "Oh! Cool. I wonder if she could teach me. That's such a neat skill,"

"Yeah, I'm sure she would. Abby's really good at it." Kat replied.

We waited a bit longer. Kat talked constantly, and a very bemused Joyce humored her. I was grateful to the chef for handling the brunt of Kat's natural chattiness. I was getting nervous about flirting with a bunch of random men. I was worried I'd go too far and upset Master, or not far enough and disappoint him. I resolved to watch Kat and use her as a guideline. However slutty Kat got, I'd just match that.

I turned back to Joyce.

"Are we allowed to drink?" I asked.

"It's encouraged," Kat butted in, smiling, "Especially if it makes you a better flirt."

"Joyce, can I have... something," I asked, "For my nerves?" The chef smiled, mixing some kind of fruity drink for me.

Master arrived shortly after. He came in with an entourage, perhaps ten or fifteen people. The men were boisterous, already somewhat tipsy, and very loud. Most of them were handsome young men. I was surprised to see there were women with them, but I guess some of the guys brought their girlfriends. Isn't that a faux pas at a bachelor party?

The partiers overtook the house like a swarm of locusts. Some of them went immediately to the ping pong table. I guess it's a big pastime for Master and his friends. A lot of them crowded around the bar. Joyce was swamped immediately, but the lady is a damn pro with a cup and bottle. She dispensed drinks like a machine, sating the thirsty throng.

I took a sip of my own fruity something-or-other, trying to flash flirty smiles at the men. I felt a bit ignored as they pressed around us. Kat knew some of the guys, so she was calling them over, already hugging them and laughing at their stupid jokes. I suppose that makes sense. This wasn't her first party.

I watched Kat for a moment. She was hugging one of the guys, and he quickly ran a hand down to her butt. She didn't seem to mind. After hugging one, she moved on to hug the next guy. He clapped both hands on her ass, lifting the giggling girl into the air. She laughed and joked about how strong he was. If flirting were art, Kat was Michelangelo.

I calmed myself, and tried to be dumb, sexy, and flirty. I smiled at a guy beside me at the bar. He was a handsome, tall, white man with a thin beard.

"Hi. I'm Marcie," I introduced myself. I was trying to be upbeat and happy like Kat. He raised one eyebrow at me.

"Um, hey." He replied, before grabbing his drink and leaving.

Oof.

It's not my fault I'm a terrible slut. I was trained to please one master, not to flirt with strangers at a bar. But flirting is not hard. Maybe I just needed to warm up.

I drained my drink, stood, and walked toward the multipurpose room. Loud music had begun to play, and I wanted to see if Abigail was dancing. As I passed the pool, I saw a couple of party guests already swimming in their underwear, chicken-fighting. Apparently it was boys vs. girls, because Shauna was holding a woman on her shoulders while they struggled against a column of men. Everyone was laughing and yelling, having a good time.

In the main room, I saw Master sitting on a couch to the side. He looked up as I entered, and for a second I thought he was looking at me, but Margaret walked around me, carrying a drink for him. He was in a deep conversation with a couple of older men. Madam Dubois, his lady friend from the ball, was by his side. I decided to stay away from that. It looked intimidating and intense.

There was no obvious place for me to go. I saw people arrayed around in the tightly closed circles that parties sometimes form. Fortunately, A distraction would save me from the social nightmare of forcing my way into a clique. The music began to pick up in rhythm and sound, in sync with a subtle dimming of the lights. Something was happening, and everyone noticed.

Abigail entered the room through the double doors. She was topless, wearing only a pair of spandex shorts and tall, heeled boots. I heard whooping and cheering from around the room, and even through the doors to the pool area. The regulars knew her well.

She commanded the attention of everyone in the room. The music continued to elevate as she strutted, slowly and seductively, across the floor. Each footstep matched another heart shaking thud of the music. She set a foot on the raised platform with the pole, and grasped the cool steel with one hand, a cocky smirk across her face.

Abigail is fucking hot.

She stopped, looked back at Master, and winked, blowing a kiss. He blew one back, wearing a big cheesy grin. Mr. Morgan was enjoying the hell out of Abigail, and she knew it. I'll bet she enjoyed stealing some attention from Master's favorite slave.

Sitting obediently next to Master, Margaret glared an absolute dagger back at Abigail. I'm not sure anyone else noticed, but I did. I could smell her jealousy across the room, and she disguised it poorly. It emanated from her like a fog. Margaret glowered miserably.

The music continued to ramp up, building anticipation. Abigail brought her other leg up, climbing onto the platform. She held the pole with both hands. With her eyes closed, she danced slowly, swaying side to side with the music. Suddenly, the music cut out, blanketing the room in a deafening silence. It seemed that no one in the room breathed, so thick was the anticipation. The lights continued to dim until the darkness was total.

The beat came back hard, and at the same time the black lights were flicked on, revealing Abigail's body paint. I could see my handiwork as it shone in the black light, an Eastern style dragon coiled on her stomach, its tail falling down her back and around one leg. As soon as the beat dropped, she took to the pole like a pro. Her dance synced with the music perfectly as she flipped upside down, her long legs kicking up in the air. She twirled endlessly, a mesmerizing display of beauty, grace, and strength.

I kind of wanted her to step on me.

The guys beside me were as captive as I was. For a time, everyone in that room belonged to Abigail. We all watched her every move, seduced by her fluid beauty. Her dance was flowing, her body perfect, and our hearts were putty in between the lithe fingers of the dancing seductress.

To Master's left, a couple of guys stood with drinks in hand and backs to the wall. They were nerdy and awkward looking, keeping to themselves while those around them were starting to really get into the party. It was easy to tell the two were either new to Master's parties or just parties in general. They looked like they needed a pretty girl to flirt with them.

I sidled up next to one of them. The men looked younger than the other party guests, maybe in their low twenties.

"Hi. I'm Marcie," I introduced myself.

"Oh, uh, hey," One of them looked up at me, a bit surprised. He had a deer in the headlights look, like he'd never been approached by a woman before.

"Do you guys know Mr. Morgan?" I had to yell over the music.

Our conversation was short, insipid, and awkward, but I forced myself to talk. They were Master's guests, after all, and it was my job to entertain them. I was sure to open my body language, push my chest out, smile and laugh. Maybe I was laying it on too thick, but they didn't seem to mind.

"Have you been here before?" One of the guys asked me, half shouting over the music.

"No, this is my first time," I replied.

"Morgan knows how to throw a fucking party, doesn't he?" The guy asked.

"He does," I responded.

"How do you know him?" the guy asked. His friend was being relatively silent, leaning in awkwardly to hear the conversation, but not participating. I smiled flirtatiously.

"I belong to him. He purchased me very recently." I explained.

"Oh no way! Tim, she's one of the slaves!" He said, naming his silent friend. Tim mouthed something neither of us could hear, but it looked like he said 'ooooh'. In the background, Abigail performed a split, showing off her thighs. We were all distracted for a second.

"We can touch the girls, right?" The first man asked. "The slave girls?" I laughed at the nerdy guys. This was their first time at one of these parties, but it seemed maybe they'd heard about it from someone else.

"That's true!" I smiled, poking my chest out a bit. The first guy grabbed my breast over my shirt, grinning with glee. His buddy, Tim, took a little convincing, but came over and laid his hand on my other tit. I laughed at them as they ogled and groped me. They were like flies to honey.

Over-the-clothes fondling quickly grew boring, and the one whose name I still didn't know craved for a deeper level of depravity.

"Can you give me head?" He said, his hand full of my tit.

"That's not up to me," I replied. He seemed confused at first, but I nodded toward the Master's seat to give him a hint. He followed my eyes and recognition flooded his face.

"Oooooh..." He said. Then with a smile, he strode off to Master's table. His friend Tim stopped fondling me, watching his buddy leave.

"You don't have to stop," I told the shy young man. He glanced at me, uncomfortable in the absence of his slightly more confident friend. Since he couldn't seem to do it himself, I reached for his hand, pushing it under the cloth of my halter top. His mouth opened as he felt my skin for the first time. I smiled at him and lay my hand on top of his, squeezing my breast with his fingers.

Across the room, the other guy stood politely by Mr. Morgan. Master was in conversation, and the young man waited politely. He was like a child preparing to interrupt a grown-up's conversation. When he finally did get a chance, the man gestured to me, shouting so Master could hear. Mr. Morgan looked over, making eye contact with me. I waved, Tim's hand still down my shirt. Master laughed and waved back. He spoke to the young man a bit longer, then signaled me over. I made my way through the crowded seating area to Master. Leaning in close, I put my ear next to his mouth.

"Be sweet to these guys, okay? They're... not good with women. Tim over there is the groom's cousin. Take them to the bathroom. No sex," He gave the order with a smile and quickly dismissed me with a short wave of his hand. I stood, winking at the guy whose name I didn't know. I flagged Tim down, and beckoned for them both to follow me.

I was excited! What a slutty, crazy thing to do. It was wild, weird, and definitely fun. Both guys followed me out of the party room and down the hall. I stopped in the bathroom, dropping to my knees. There was some hesitation and confusion, but both guys crowded in with me. They bumped into each other and me, squeezing in enough to shut the door. It was tight in the little half-bath. Unclasping my top, I dropped my tits out. I looked up at them. They stared at me quietly. Dumbasses.

"Well?" I asked.

Quickly, the two men unfastened their pants. I was glad to start with Tim. I kind of liked his shyness more anyway, plus he was cute.

Wetting both cocks with a quick suck, I jerked the other guy while I blew Tim. Both got hard pretty quickly, and I alternated a couple of times. I'd blow one, sucking deep and hard, using my tongue all over the bottom while I jerked the other one. Both of them took handfuls of my chest, squeezing and feeling me. It was naughty and hot and fun. I was having the time of my life.

My mouth was full of the unnamed guy's cock when we heard a knock on the door.

"Cain?" A woman's voice called from outside of the door, "Are you in there?"

"Uh, yes," He answered instinctively. At least I knew his name now. I switched my full attention to Tim while Cain talked. Sucking Tim's cock deep into my mouth, I tasted and tongued him while gently groping his balls.

"Are you in there with a girl?" The woman's voice called.

Uh-oh. I hesitated, mouth still on Tim, and looked up at Cain.

"Huh? Uh, no." He lied unconvincingly.

"Meredith said she saw you and Tim going to the bathroom with one of Mr. Gerrard's slaves." She called again.

"Uh, no, just taking a dump." Cain called. I pulled my mouth from Tim. Shifting around on the hard floor, I tried to find a position to rest my sore knees.

The doorknob turned, and clicked open.

There was a lot of high pitched screaming, and a decent amount of shrieking, and that was just Cain. His girlfriend was much more calm and reserved, storming off while he followed, pulling his pants up. Tim and I watched awkwardly as they left. The unhappy couple ran the length of the hallway, each trying to talk over the other. They turned the corner to the main entry hall and I heard the sound of the front door opening, followed by silence.

I reached over and grabbed the bathroom door knob, pulling it shut.

"Want me to finish?" I looked up at Tim, sticking my tongue out and smiling. Poor little shy Tim, he was shocked I offered.

"Uh... Yeah. I don't have a girlfriend," He confessed, and I stifled a laugh as I stuffed his cock back into my mouth.

It was definitely easier to focus more on just one dick, but I did enjoy the two for other reasons. Regardless, I set myself to my goal. I got my hands involved, working the base of his shaft while I sucked and tongued the head. He didn't last long.

"I'm cumming," He grunted, the only thing he'd said during the whole blowjob. I kept him in my mouth through the whole orgasm, feeling and tasting the warm emission on my tongue.

Tim slumped against the wall of the half-bath, moaning. When he finally opened his eyes, I grinned and stuck my tongue out. His cum ran down and dribbled out on my chest. I swallowed the rest and opened my mouth, demonstrating that I had eaten it all.

"That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Tim breathed.

I winked, nodding towards the door.

"Go enjoy the party. I'll be around if you need another," I offered. He tugged his pants up, awkwardly thanked me, and left me alone in the bathroom.

I stood to my feet, rubbing the blood back into my legs. I'd knelt for too long on the hard ground. Collecting myself, I strapped my top back on. Once I'd rinsed my mouth out with water from the sink, I teased my hair back into place and wiped the dribbles of cum from my cleavage. I was shocked by how horny the double blowjob had me. I really enjoyed being used by two guys at the same time, and the conclusion left me wanting more. I couldn't wait to tell Kat about it later.

Now that I'm writing it down I'm kind of laughing. Kat's above me in her bunk rolling. She thinks Cain getting busted is hilarious. It is funny in hindsight, but pretty shitty at the time. Totally Cain's fault, I just felt bad for his girlfriend. Oh well.

I made my way back to the party room. The music had been turned down to a more sociable level, and Abigail was sitting on the edge of the platform which held her pole, talking and flirting with a group of Master's friends. At first I thought the dancer had tied a weird scarf around her midsection, but on closer inspection, I saw the telltale 10s and 20s of change stuffed in her shorts.

Kat was seated on a couch with a woman, swapping tongues intently. My eyes lingered a second as the two kissed passionately, their hands all over each other's backs and butts. The visual of those two going at it exacerbated my sexual frustration.

In the pool area, I saw a group of people were in the hot tub. I only watched for a second, but I saw Shauna giving people shots by pouring liquor on her tits and letting them suck it from her nipples. That looked fun! I decided to join the jacuzzi crew.

I stopped when I heard the familiar clacking of ping pong balls on plastic. Jayden, Master's friend from my first day, was playing a game against a younger guy.

Even more fun than shots from a titty!

I moved to a stool nearby, sitting down next to some random guy. I did my best to invest in the game. Every time a point was scored, I'd cheer, getting a little bit louder and more emotive each time. The guys noticed my attention quickly, and dare I say they got more competitive for having me nearby.

Jayden scored another point (His opponent couldn't return backhanded at all), and walked by to wink at me.