Master's Favorite Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's evening, the power is back, and we're drinking hot cocoa.

I'm just glad the Master's house has a fireplace. The Servant's quarters were not so lucky.

The storm picked up at about 8pm on the 17th, right after Master left. He went on an impromptu vacation to some tropical resort south of the equator. To Margaret's silent displeasure, he took his new girlfriend, Madam Dubois.

Right after he left, Old Man Winter rolled himself out of bed, slamming us hard and bringing down the power at about 9:30 PM. Kat and I were curled up by the fireplace in the living room talking. It was a lovely, long talk. When the power went out, it didn't really bother us, we just kept chatting.

Close to 10:30, Margaret came wading through the front door, pushing aside snow drifts piling rapidly on the porch. Her face flushed red and her breath crystallizing, she stopped to breathe as soon as she was inside. We helped her pull off her gloves and parka, giving her a minute to breathe. She told us to spend the night in the guest rooms, that it wasn't worth making our way back to the servant's quarters.

We helped her wrap a bundle of warm blankets from the house's linen closet, jamming them into a sleeping bag to carry. She added a few packets of hot cocoa, a couple spare flashlights, and several pairs of Master's socks.

"Stay warm, girls. The servants quarters are getting pretty cold, pretty quick." Margaret told us solemnly.

"Why not just have everyone come up here, ma'am?" Kat asked. She gestured to the inviting fireplace. "We could camp out."

"I'm not moving Winnie through this unless I have to," Margaret replied, tossing the bag over her shoulder. Like an exhausted, sexy Santa Claus, she slogged away into the blizzard, bag of goodies in tow.

I dropped myself back onto the couch while Kat tended the fire.

"She's not so bad, huh?" I asked. Kat added a log to the fire and sat down beside me. We squeezed close to keep warm.

"I guess," Kat replied, quietly. I looked at her with an exaggerated head turn, feigning shock.

"She hiked through a blizzard. Just for Winnie and the other girls." I exclaimed.

"It's her job to make sure everyone is taken care of," Kat countered.

I shook my head incredulously.

"Yeah. But she obviously cares." I said. Kat twisted a bit, throwing an arm around me. I snuggled closer to her, laying my head on her shoulder. The usually chatty girl was uncharacteristically thoughtful.

"Margaret can be okay." She replied, "But it's not when she's being okay that there's a problem. It's when she's not okay. She's mean, jealous, condescending, rude.... ugh."

"What did she do to you?" I asked. Kat never requires much prompting to tell a long story.

"Master likes to watch women have sex. It's a fetish for him. When he first purchased me, he did it because I was gay. He'd had Winnie for a while... and to hear Winnie tell it, he'd had her sleep with Margaret dozens of times before I was brought in. Well, once I was in, Margaret was out, and it was just me, Winnie, and Master having regular threesomes."

"Sounds like a good time," I interjected.

"Oh yeah, Winnie used to be a real freak. She'd try anything. She's mellowed out a lot, sexually. She used to be down for it constantly. I mean constantly. Like if any of us were gonna get pregnant, it was gonna be her, you get me?"

"Yeah, I-,"

"I used to hook up with Winnie without Master even being there. He loved to hear about that. We'd tell him about the good times we were having when he wasn't there, and it would drive him crazy.

I don't know why it mattered to him. He could have any two women he wanted licking each other or grinding or whatever, at any time, so why is it important that we enjoy it? Maybe he felt guilty about putting straight girls in that position, or maybe it's some primal thing where sex is more fun if everyone enjoys it. Point being, he loved it when me and Winnie loved it."

She looked past me into the fire, grinning a bit. Her eyes glassed over and I could tell she was living in a happy memory.

"Kat?" I asked.

"Hmmm? Oh, what was I saying?" She snapped her focus back to me.

I gently steered the talkative woman back on course.

"You and Winnie were having sex. Master liked that. And Margaret got jealous?" I noticed a trend in the reasons for Margaret's rudeness.

"Margaret doesn't get jealous, Margaret stays jealous. She lives it.

So, she always goes behind us and checks our work whenever we do chores, right? I do a lot of the sweeping and mopping, and in the first month I worked, I never completed a job without Margaret telling me and Master both that I had done it wrong and that I was worse than useless.

It got to the point where Master felt like we had to have a talk about my work. When I showed him what I had done, and what Margaret had disapproved of, he came down hard on her for picking on me. Which is why it didn't sit well with anyone when two weeks later Margaret came out as bisexual,"

"You think she was faking?" I asked.

Kat shook her head.

"I wouldn't say that. I'm not going to tell anyone what their sexual preferences are. I'm just saying the timing was convenient. Master thought so too. But Margaret was a good actress, and she's never failed to give me an orgasm, so... She was back in," Kat shrugged, "Point is, everyone has a similar story about Margaret. At some point or another, Master takes special interest in someone other than his gold necklace wearing, kiss-ass, bitchy princess, and she gets mean. She's always hated Abigail for being his first, and probably always will. Not to mention Abs is tall, athletic, and built in a way Margaret could never be. Winnie's now carrying his baby, which Margaret hates. Yvette is young. I'm gay, Shauna can sing, Emily..."

Kat continued on, and I thought about other things while she continued to list people who Margaret had been jealous of. I remembered how Margaret had addressed Abigail in the hallway before dinner. Margaret had asserted that she was better than Abigail because of Master's favor, and the necklace she wore. Yeah, it was pretty shitty, but I understood how her insecurities might be affecting her. After all, Abigail is quite intimidating.

But I also remembered Winnie vouching for the gold necklace wearing beauty, and the way Margaret had stepped in between Jayden and I when he was about to hit me. Those were good signs.

"I'm trying to reach her," I interrupted Kat, "There's a good woman in there somewhere."

"Yeah. I see you trying. You're so caring, Marcie. I really appreciate that about you." Kat said. She squeezed me gently, laying her head on mine. My face flushed. We were very close on the couch. We were just cuddling to keep warm, right?

"Let's uh, let's get ready for bed," I suggested awkwardly, "I was thinking we could drag some mattresses down here. It's probably cold up in the guestrooms."

Kat thought for just a second.

"Yeah, sounds fun. As long as we get them back up there before Margaret sees and bitches about it..."

It took us a few minutes of effort, but we stripped one of the beds in the guestrooms, tugged the mattress out into the hallway, and barely slowed its momentum as it slid down the stairs. By the time we flopped it down in the living room and the warmth of the fireplace, we were both breathing hard, and I was convinced we'd never get it back up the stairs.

"We'll never get this back up the stairs." Kat said, collapsing onto the mattress. "I guess we have to get another one for you, huh?" When she laid out on the mattress her top separated from her flannel pants just a little bit and I saw her stomach. I glanced away when she saw me looking. We both pretended not to have noticed. Kat filled the quietness with a question.

"We'll have to ask Abigail to help us. She's so strong! And so sexy. Did you see her dancing at the party?" Kat asked.

"Yeah, she was incredible." I said.

"Did you enjoy watching her?" Kat asked.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so," I was suspicious of the direction of Kat's questions.

"Yeah, I mean, you know, I figured since you weren't sure about your sexuality, she might have helped to clear things up for you. I mean, seeing her on that pole, the way she moved, with that body paint. I don't know about you, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her." Kat sat up on the bed, eyes wider than usual. She seemed nervous, and laughed awkwardly, inviting me in on a misplaced joke.

I swallowed, suddenly nervous.

"She was great. I don't know if anyone could resist her. We'd better go get a second mattress." I tried to change the subject.

Kat looked around, shaking her head with disapproval.

"This one was a pain in the ass to move. And I don't think we can put it back, you know, cause it's so heavy. We're probably better off just sharing the one," Kat looked at me with a shrug, as if to say: 'Oh well, there's no avoiding it'.

I'm not dumb, and I've always been known for my straightforwardness.

"Kat, are you hitting on me?" I asked.

Kat blushed, looking away from me.

"Aaaahh, I suck at this," She said.

I sat beside her as she pulled her legs to her chest, resting her forehead on her knees.

"You? No way, you rock at flirting. I remember you flirting at the party," I said, trying to reassure her. "I promise I'm not mad or anything. I just didn't want to dance around it. I'm very direct."

Kat didn't lift her head, her arms still wrapped around her legs.

"That was different. I didn't care about those people." She replied. I realized what she was saying, and I blushed too.

"...Oh." I said.

Kat grabbed a nearby blanket, covering herself and rolling to face away from me.

"Uuuugghh. Forget it. I fucked it up." She said.

I silently watched her. I was able to see the curve of her hip as the blanket lay across her body. She lay on her side, and I could see her shoulder rising and falling with each breath. I had no control of my thoughts as they considered her. I imagined lifting part of her blanket, sliding under and laying my arm over her. My arm would slide up the front of her shirt, caressing the lovely, soft skin of her stomach and breasts. Spooning her, I imagined I could kiss the back of her neck gently, pressing my hips against her butt. Hypothetically.

My heartrate accelerated and my stomach flipped.

If I slept with her, what then? What does she mean she cares about me? As a friend? As a lover? Why is she being so confusing? I didn't feel that way about her... did I? I definitely wanted to experiment with her. I desired her body. Is that all she wanted? If she wanted something more, it wouldn't be fair to lead her on, and yet...

"Guess we should go get that other mattress," Kat interrupted my thoughts.

"We don't have to," I replied. I was still not sure what I wanted, but to leave the warm, soft bed occupied by Kat was contrary to all of my instincts.

"It's just not fair," I said, almost laughing.

Kat turned to look at me, tilting her head in confusion.

"What's not fair?" She asked.

"It's a cold winter night, there's a warm fire blazing, you're so cool and so sexy... it's not fair. I don't think anyone in the world could say no," I reached down and lifted the blanket, sliding in next to her. Our feet tangled and bumped, the front of my thighs touched the backs of hers, and I gave in to my fantasy. Slowly, I lay a hand over her and ran my fingers under her shirt. She moaned softly, pushing herself back against my chest.

"I wanted you so badly," Kat said, "I was worried it might hurt our friendship, but I couldn't stop myself."

I gently ran a finger across the bottom of Kat's breast, feeling the softness of her skin. She took in a breath sharply, rolling her head to the side and sighing.

"We're still friends," I said, and blew on her neck. She shivered as I continued. "We're just friends who were placed in a compromising situation."

She wiggled backwards, pressing her butt against my hips.

"Then let's get compromised," She replied.

I cupped her breast, squeezing firmly and kissing the back of her neck. She wriggled and turned, facing me. My heart thumped as we faced each other, only a few centimeters between our lips. She closed her eyes, leaning toward me, and I met her. We kissed slowly at first, but she quickly slipped her tongue in my mouth. Pretty aggressively too. I explored under her shirt with both my hands while we kissed, touching her boobs, her stomach, feeling the smooth skin on her sides. Soon, I had worked her shirt above her breasts, and her bare skin pressed against my shirt.

"Mmm, not good enough," Kat broke our kiss, grabbing the hem of my shirt and yanking it completely up over my chest. With a little help from me, she pulled my shirt completely off. We resumed kissing, but this time it was completely different.

Our chests were flush against each other, and my whole body was electrified with the warmth of hers. I pressed myself against her vigorously, feeling her belly against mine. The sensation overwhelmed me, and I rolled my hips. She moaned, spreading her legs such that I lay between them. I ground against her slowly, humping her. Kat broke our kiss again, her voice full of craving.

"Pants off," She begged. We separated quickly, each watching the other as we tugged and pushed our bottoms off, leaving both of us completely nude. We kept our socks on, though. It was cold.

Kneeling on the bed, we fell back into each other's arms, our bodies pressed together. I've never felt ecstatic as I did when I felt the warm, soft circles of her breasts crushed against mine. As we kissed, I rubbed up and down her back, eventually resting my hands on her bare buttocks. Her cheeks were delightfully firm, and I squeezed and pet both of them. Kat was not nearly as contained as I was. Her right arm snaked between us, her hand finding its way to my vulva. I took in a sharp breath when I felt her fingers caressing my labia.

"I need this," I whispered to her.

"Mmmm, me too, baby," Kat replied.

I don't know how I feel about being called baby, but I wasn't going to say anything.

"Really though," I continued, "I haven't had an orgasm since I got here," I laughed. Kat looked taken aback. Shaking her head.

"Unreal. Master isn't taking care of the new girls like he used to," She explained, her dainty fingers still caressing my vaginal lips. "Lay on your back so I can reach you better," She suggested. I did as I was asked, arranging some throw pillows from the nearby couch so I could sit up. Kat was quick and direct, grabbing me under the knees. She pushed my legs up and to the sides, exposing my vulva. Hands still on my legs, she lowered her head and began to lick me. Slowly, sensually, she dragged her tongue up my lips. Then, with kisses and smaller licks she worked her way back down. It was incredible. I quivered and moaned under her attention, my hips twitching involuntarily.

"Please," I begged, "I need more." She laughed, shifting and releasing me. I grabbed my legs in her stead, giving her the best possible access. I watched with wide eyes as she slid one finger into her mouth, moistening it. Holding my eye contact, she slid the finger into me, hooking slightly. I moaned as I felt her pressing against me. Kat is so incredibly sexy!

She fingered me slowly, trying different angles and depths. Finally, she decided one finger wasn't enough. Kat withdrew her moist middle finger, licking my juices from it, then sucked a second finger into her mouth.

Finally, she started to fuck me. Her fingers both entered me, tightly at first, but more comfortably as she began to finger me harder. I closed my eyes and lay my head back as she thrust into me, her fingers in the perfect spot. I felt her tongue on my clitoris while she fingered me, and I didn't last much longer. I grabbed her head as I grew nearer to orgasm, pulling her mouth against my cunt. When I reached orgasm, I screamed, squeezing her head (probably too hard), but she didn't stop. She kept going, fingering and licking me through the whole orgasm. I eventually had to push her away, moaning with hypersensitive pleasure as she withdrew her fingers. I watched her lick both of her fingers clean, and then she was on top of me, forcing her tongue into mouth. I could taste my own cum on her lips, which was super sexy. We kissed a minute longer. I enjoyed the feeling of her weight on top of me. I could have laid there forever.

"Okay. You do me," Kat had a mischievous grin on her face. "I want to feel some part of your body inside me, I don't care which."

"Fingers or toes?" I asked coyly. She smiled, rolling off of me and presenting me her ass. She was on her hands and knees, her butt sticking up and shoulders low.

"Either, please," She replied with a smile.

Honestly, I was frozen for a second. It's one thing to be fingered and eaten by a woman, it's another thing entirely for a woman to wave her vulva and ass in your face, begging you to put your fingers in her. But I was excited and I never walk away from a challenge. I licked my fingers, rubbing them the length of her labia, up and down a few times. My teasing was too much for her, and she groaned, pushing her ass closer to me and wiggling.

Giving my fingers another layer of saliva, I pushed them into her from behind.

"Yeessss, fuck." Kat moaned. "Fuck me, baby," She begged. I hooked my fingers a bit, rhythmically working in and out of her.

"Yeah, finger my pussy," She called, "You're so fucking hot, Marcie. Fuck yeah."

Even during sex, Kat talks a lot.

I could feel her clenching around my fingers as I fingered her hard and fast. My arm and wrist were wearing out quickly, but I wasn't going to let up, not when she was obviously so close.

"Fuck yes! Fuck my pussy, baby! Fuck me! Yes! Yes!"

She screamed so loud as she came! I was shocked. When I finally pulled my fingers out of her, they were absolutely dripping.

Kat flipped over on her back, smiling up at me. Taking a page from her book, I sucked both of my moistened fingers clean, and bent down to kiss her. Our limbs wrapped around each other, we kissed tenderly until we fell asleep.

[Drawn in the margin: An upper body shot of smiling Kat, including her naked chest and stomach]

This morning, we were woken up by Joyce. The kindly chef called us gently, awakening us and warning that Margaret would probably not be too happy with our mess. She then left us to clean it up. There's no way she didn't guess what we'd been doing the night before. We were both completely naked and wrapped around each other like wrapping paper. The power was back on, and breakfast was scheduled for normal hours. I looked forward to a warm meal, but first we had to move the mattress again.

Fortunately, Abigail is an early riser and beat Margaret to Master's house. She helped us pull and push the heavy mattress back up the stairs and make the bed. She didn't question why there were two of us and only one mattress.

Margaret arrived soon after, just as we finished cleaning. She gave terse orders.

The head slave made the executive decision to move Winnie into one of the guest rooms of the big house, permanently.

The rest of the day would be spent moving the pregnant slave's belongings out of her room and into the Master's house. It took the eight of us (Seven pleasure slaves and Kate) just under an hour to carry everything by hand, including a special effort to move her dresser. Winnie tried to help when she could, but Margaret insisted she step aside and let us work.

Margaret really is a natural born leader. She took command of the whole situation, assigned roles, called orders, and directed traffic. She owned the whole operation. It's kind of sexy.

After we spent the morning getting Winnie settled in, we had a break in the kitchen. Joyce and Kate brought us drinks and sandwiches, and we all sat around talking and laughing. Everyone was having a great time!