Master's Favorite Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad someone thought to film," As we walked by the obnoxious kids, Margaret stopped to smile. With a dramatic flair I didn't know she had, she retrieved a single hundred bill from her pocket book, slipping it to the surprised teen.

"Who knows how that man might've behaved without the cameras on?"

We left the store, camera phone and all eyes fixed on us.

As we walked through the crowded mall, Yvette followed behind, still cradling her precious gaming machine.

I looked at Margaret curiously.

"Does Master care if you spend his money?" I asked. With a nonchalant smile Margaret waved her hand.

"Master wouldn't know that I'd spent his money if I sent him a notarized letter informing him. Want to guess why?" She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He'd have me read the letter."

Margaret's kind of a gangster.

[Drawn in the margin: A game controller resting on a couch cushion]

The girls were all making their way back to the servant's quarters. As Whitlow pulled away to park the limo, I approached Margaret, who stood by the front door, checking her phone.

"Hi," I said, grabbing her attention. She looked up, startled.

"Yes, Marcie?" She replied, somewhat coldly.

"I think it was really cool that you went to all that trouble for Yvette. I mean, it was just a stupid game to you, but it was important to her and, well... it was sweet."

Margaret was surprised. Her mouth opened as if to say something, but she was at a loss, stammering.

"I... I guess, I mean yeah. I just wanted her to have a good birthday. She's only nineteen. It means more at that age." Margaret said.

I gave Margaret a hug. She froze like a snowman. I released the hug and backed up.

"You're a good friend," I said. I left her in shock on the steps of Master's house.

Feb. 21

Quick entry. Kat and I were hanging out in the living room in front of the fireplace, talking, watching the logs burn. It was in the afternoon, we'd finished our chores, (I actually got a little more than half the painting done upstairs)and we were just relaxing. It was a nice time.

I heard Margaret's office door open from down the hall, and then footsteps. Distracted from our conversation, Kat and I looked up to see Margaret coming down the hall. She was wearing her typical business formal outfit, but she'd pulled the blouse up over her boobs. The blonde had pulled her bra down, letting her breasts free of the cups. Thus exposed, Margaret held her phone at arms length, clearly self-recording. With her other hand, she groped herself, squeezing her boobs and rubbing her nipples.

"The nearest girls are Kat and Marcie, sir," I heard her say, "I'm walking over to them now."

Kat and I watched silently as she approached. When she made it to the couch, she sat down, forcing herself between us, Tits still out. Kat and I awkwardly wiggled to the side, making room. I looked up at the phone, which she now held above her head, and saw that she was in a video call. There was no camera on the other side, but I heard a whispered order in Master's voice:

"Have them suck your tits," His voice was husky and strained.

Margaret wasted no time.

"Suck my breasts, girls," She ordered.

Kat and I obeyed. We shifted as necessary and leaned across Margaret's chest, each taking a boob in our mouths. I licked gently and rubbed my lips over her nipple, craning my head to look up at that camera.

"Mmm, their mouths feel so good, daddy. Do you see them sucking my titties?" Margaret asked, her voice lusty and sultry. I looked up at Kat. She had Margaret's entire tit halfway in her mouth, sucking hard. She winked at me. I tried not to laugh.

From the phone, I heard Master's grunts and moans. He was close to orgasm.

"Cum for us daddy. Cum while your women suck my tits," Margaret moaned.

One last, long groan issued from the dark screen of the phone, and then he fell silent.

The video call ended unceremoniously. Margaret dropped her arms, brushing us away from her chest. The three of us shared a moment of awkward silence.

"You want us to keep going?" Kat broke the silence. I laughed out loud. Margaret shook her head.

"You are incorrigible, Katherine," she chided. The head slave stood from the couch, stuffing her boobs back into her bra. I was still laughing as she addressed us.

"Thank you for your help. Master appreciates you." And with that, the sexy woman with the perfect breasts left. I was sad. The idea of a threesome with Margaret and Kat sounded very appealing.

Kat and I resumed cuddling on the couch.

"That was... one of the most bizarre things I've ever done." I said.

"Not even top five," Kat replied.

I've got a lot to learn.