Master's Kitten

Story Info
Kitten gets played with.
1.3k words
4.2
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*ding* her phone goes off signaling a text was received

Master: Put your small plug in, arrange two pillows to elevate your ass when on the bed, and kneel beside the bed. Waiting position. -Master.

She looked at the time noticing that we will be home in fifteen minutes. Quickly she got up and then ran to the bedroom Grabbing the small black plug out of the drawer, lubing it up she easily slipped into her ass. Arranging to pillows in the middle of the bed she lays down to make sure that it's in the middle and her ass is elevated properly. Pulling out her kneeling pillow, she drops to her knees. Hands on her things with her head down. She was already naked as when she is home she is to be unclothed. Her pussy and asshole free of hair as he prefers. She waits patiently with no sound but her pounding heartbeat in her ears. Until she hears his car beep, as he locks it. She can picture him walking through the garage, and kitchen where he hangs his keys up and takes his shoes off. Her breathing hitches when the bedroom door opens.

She knows not to look up or move until he addresses her. He closes the door and approaches her. He stops in front of her bending slightly to put his fingers under her chin. Stand kitten, he says as he pulls her up. Look at me. Her ice blue eyes flash to his. Hello beautiful. Were you a good girl today? She gives a smile a one nod. Not dare speaking as it was a yes or no question and didn't need further explanation. Good girl. He smiles, finally give her the kiss she has been waiting for. He kneads her fits as he deepens the kiss. Pulling on her hard nipples lips still touching her, Get into Show position on the bed. No don't worry about the pillows, he says as she starts the move the pillows. Just lay beside them. I need to switch out your plug as your ass is being filled tonight. With a smile he retrieves the blue plug from the drawer. She's on the bed with her head down spreading her ass cheeks to show what a good girl she was. Once he's lubed up to blue one, he gently switches them out. He wants to make sure that she is completely prepared for tonight. Once he is fully inserted it and is happy with the results, he gives her ass a sharp slap. Lay down over the pillows. Your ass needs to be in the air. Without hesitation or words she does it's just told. Laying her pelvic over the pillows to prop ass up.

She wiggled a little, earning her another slap. I didn't say to move. She whimpers and stills. Pulling note his belt, he folds it beside her head. He takes out the ball gag,wishing they had a dildo one, placing it beside his belt. Move the hair from her face, Look at me! She Whimpers at he's sudden demanding tone. It has come to my attention that you feel you are worthless. That you are not happy with yourself. That you are unloved and unwanted. Is this correct? You may speak. Yes Master. I frequently have these thoughts. Hmmm I see. Well I guess we're gonna have to fix that. As you are my property, I cannot have ill things be said about my property. We will just have to fix your way of thinking. On your elbows for a moment. She brings herself up on to her elbow. She already knows it is coming and opens her mouth. He inserts the rubber ball, securing a tightly. He then pushes her head back into the mattress. Good girl. Now it seems no matter how many times I tell you differently, you are still saying very mean things to my wife. I'm frankly sick of it. So I'm going to warm up this little ass of yours to a beautiful shade of red. Once the is done, I wll remove you gag and you will count 20 lashes with my belt. Thanking me after each one. Do you understand? You may nod. She nods her head as she knows this will be painful, tears start to form in her eyes. Oh hush hush little kitten. You need to learn your place. He smiles at her wiping a stray tear.He sits down in the bed and goes to work warming up her ass. He stops a few times to insert a finger or two into her now dripping pussy or to play with the plug. Hmmm yes. Your ass is reddening perfectly. I cannot wait to fill it later. He continues His assault for another five minutes. He stops and rubs his hands over his work. Beautiful. Just think that was just the warm up! He gets off the bed, grabs a fist full of hair to pull her up to her elbows again. He then removes the gag and starts making out with her. As he is doing so he is kneading her fits again. Pulling at her nipples. She stops kissing back with a gasp. He applied a nipple clamp. He smiles. I did not say you could stop. Kiss me or ill add to your lashes. Whimpering and new tears fall she kisses him back. She just barely keeps going as the second clamp is applied. Now my play thing, you will stay on your elbows. I want your tits to be able to move while you count each strike. if they are laying under you it doesn't bother to much. I need this lesson to stick.

He moves her closer to the side as he takes his stance. He doesn't strike too hard as this is her first spanking with the belt, but it does leave a bright red mark behind. He knows her ass will be bruised tomorrow. That is his plan after all. She gasp as the belt licked her already sore ass. ONE! Thank you Master. She makes it through 9 before she starts to wiggle. Stop moving or you'll regret it. She is fully crying by the time he gets to 12. One the 13th strike she moves after. Gently placing the belt down, he grabs her hair roughly. Slapping her across her face. I said not to move. Do it again and your tits will be punished too. He roughly fondles them and picks up the belt again. Shaking and cry she makes it to 20. She may haveshout the last three, her master took pity and give them rather quickly. He places is belt on the bed as he sits down. Come stand in front of me. She gingerly easys of the bed. On shaky legs she stands in front of him look into his eyes as he doesn't need to request this. While keeping eye contact he removes the clamps on by one. Bringing a new round of sob. Shhhh. It is ok. You did wonderfully. He closes to her as he wipes her tears away. You took that very well. Now kneel down and remove my cock. Give it a kiss and show me how much you missed it. She slowly lowers herself down, carefully.

She undoes is button and zipper. Unless statd otherwise, she is allowed to use her hands. She licks the drop of pre-cum of the tip. Earning her a moan for her master. She kisses down the length before taking as much as she physically can. She bobs her head, sucking and rotating her tongue. she pushes herself down before he has a chance too. Once he fills satisfied with her cock greeting, he pulls her up by her hair. He pushes her over the bed and pushes her legs apart. now for the main attraction. Slowing running his fingers over her slit, before plunging two fingers in. I don't know how this plug stayed in. You are practically drenched. But sadly that hole will be left alone tonight. Removing his fingers and sucking off her juices. *moaning* you taste so good.... But your ass is mine tonight.