Master's Lessons Ch. 01

Story Info
An expected hookup turns out to be more.
2.3k words
3.85
8.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesson 1: Meeting the Master

Sierra's legs began to feel weak as she climbed the stairs to the fourth floor of an apartment building at the address she had been sent. Every impact of the soles of her sandals against the metal stairs made her heart feel like it would jump out of her chest and she could hear her pulse in her ears. A shiver of trepidation was creeping it's way up her spine and butterflies fluttered in the depths of her stomach but despite this she climbed each step with her cheeks quivering to keep back a smile. She was excited. She could feel it burning inside her, the curiosity of what was about to come and the person she was about to meet.

***

It had been a few months since she had met this guy online. At first it had started as it always did, a little flirting along with some suggestive talk, but it escalated quickly with him. He was demanding, but in a way she found enticing, and before she knew it they were sexting daily. He started asking for pics and she freely gave, excited to meet his every wish. For some reason the way he demanded things of her, and how he could be so persuasive and forceful, turned her on in ways she had never experienced before. It was like he thought she was his personal call girl or toy to be played with and at first she had been a little shy but that soon turned to intrigue and was now pure excitement.

Sometimes he would want to just chat about all kinds of things from their sexual experiences to their kinks and what their dreams were. It didn't take long for her to feel like she could be open with him and let him listen to all her worries or things that annoyed her that day. But it was more than that too, it was like she could be herself. It's not that she was a shy girl, far from it actually, he just felt like someone who would never judge.

***

About halfway up the steps to the third floor she pulled out her phone and scanned through the recent text messages until she came across the one with the address and the apartment number. It had only been two days since she got the message from him with the direct instructions of 'come meet me'. It felt more like an order than an invitation to a date and it made her feel electrified between her legs the first time she read it.

Her feet stepped up onto the walkway of the fourth floor of the building and her eyes immediately began scanning the room numbers. 401...402...403...She could feel her heart lurch as she read the numbers in her mind...404...405...almost...406.....Her feat came to rest directly in front of the next door and she could barely hear herself think for the pounding of her heart in her ears. Apartment 407.

She stood there silently facing the door, seconds feeling like years as she held her balled fist up and hesitated to knock. After a few seconds of wrestling with her emotions she turned away and huffed to herself, reaching up to twirl a finger in the ends of her golden blonde hair. Why the hell was she so nervous? She had hooked up with tons of guys. One night stands were like a weekly thing. More than once she had woken up naked in a bed with a guy she didn't even remember, courtesy of one too many glasses of some fruity alcoholic beverage. So why the hell was she nervous about meeting with a guy she had talked to for months? But this time was different. He was different, strange and kinkier than most, but she liked it.

She whined softly to herself at her own hesitation and bit her lip. She came all this way and he had said to be here at two o'clock and it was already almost twenty past so any more hesitating would just make her look even worse for being late. In one quick movement she steeled herself and turned around, knocking her knuckles against the wooden door before striking a pose that made her look less nervous while also showing off her body. She had worn a loose, white, cutoff tank top that came down to just above her belly button and a pair of denim shorts which showed off her tight ass along with her favorite pair of black lace underwear in case she did stay the night. She knew her body didn't disappoint.

Her eyes stayed locked on the door handle and forever passed in a second while she bit the inside of her lip. When she heard the lock latch click open her heart sank deep into the cloud of butterflies fluttering in her stomach before quickly being burned by that fire of excitement growing with every second inside her.

The door to the apartment slid open smoothly and there stood the man she was to meet, Michael Renyard. He held the door open with one hand and nonchalantly leaned his shoulder against the door frame while his eyes silently looked her over from head to toe like something for sale. Those eyes and that look, it made that fire in her burn ever brighter and she started to feel her thighs wanting to rub together.

As he looked her over, she felt she should give him a once over as well. They had sent plenty of pictures to each other so she had known what to expect, but oh god it was so much better in person. She stood only high enough to stare at his shoulders and had to look up to get a good look at his face and head of dark brown hair. His features were chiseled and a light shadow of facial hair made him look even more rugged and handsome. He was easily over six foot and his broad chest and wide shoulders only made him look bigger. The blue t-shirt he wore did nothing to hide his muscular frame and she could only imagine how tight the crotch of his blue jeans must be with what hid underneath. They had never discussed each others age but she guessed he wasn't much older than her, probably twenty four or twenty five was her initial thought.

As the two stood there evaluating each other for a second on their first meeting, she decided she should break the silence and say something. She managed a smile and her lips parted but only the trace makings of a word escaped before Michael's hand suddenly grabbed her waist and tugged her inside. She squeaked a high pitched squeal from the sudden forcefulness but that was quickly muffled as Michael's lips captured hers.

At first she felt like resisting but after Michael slammed the door and his hands began roaming all across her exposed sides and stomach, she began to melt. There was no getting a word in as his lips forced themselves on hers, muffled moans coming from her throat. He pushed her further and further back into the apartment, her body feeling weak from the intense pleasure of it all, until her back slammed up against a wall. Her arms were pinned between her chest and his and there was no escaping with his strong hands gripping her sides. She could only kiss him back eagerly and grip his shirt in her hands as she gave up any sense of control.

When he finally pulled away from the kiss she gasped for air. Never had she been kissed so forcefully in her life. He had taken her lips without any warning but if it felt like this to have someone force themselves on you then she was ready to be raped right here and now.

As Michael's lips separated from hers he breathed deeply and let his lips trail across her jaw and along her neck before moving up to tickle her ear. She could feel her skin heat up from his breath and tingle from the faint sensation of his lips. It only served to make her melt more and she was wondering how she wasn't a puddle on the floor at this point.

"Don't be late again bitch." He growled in a low whisper directly into her ear before suddenly releasing his grip on her waist and slapping the side of her ass hard enough to make it sting, even through her pants. Sierra immediately felt her body slump without his support and became strikingly aware of how her legs now felt like jello. She had to shake the dumbfounded look off her face to regain a sense of what was happening and looked over to Michael to see him turn and head into what she guessed was the living room.

"Follow me." Was all he said to her. Two simple words, but the way he said it was so commanding, so final, that she felt a need to do as he said.

Sierra took a second to take in all that had happened and regain the breath that had been pulled from her lungs during the kiss. Her head leaned back against the wall and she bit her lip as a wide smirk worked its way onto her expression. Fuck she was glad she came. The faint stinging still prickling on her left ass cheek reminded her of what would likely happen again if she didn't hurry and do what Michael had told her.

She pushed herself off the wall, just regaining enough strength in her legs to feel less like jello and more like rubber sticks, and made her way into the apartment living room just in time to see Michael pull his shirt over his head and toss it aside. She bit her lip harder as she watched his back muscles move beneath his skin across his broad shoulders. No wonder she couldn't move earlier with those holding her down. She watched as he turned towards her, their eyes locking for a moment before he sat down on the wide black leather couch. His arms reached out to rest across it's back cushions and his legs spread apart as he relaxed back.

"Come here slut." Michael ordered in a firm tone, his voice deep and husky in a way that send little tingles down her spine. She suddenly became aware she had just been standing awkwardly at the end of the hallway with one of her tank top straps hanging off her shoulder from the intensity that happened just moments before and her hair frazzled. She probably did look like a slut just trying to get laid. Obediently, she took a few steps closer and moved to sit on the couch next to him but stopped as Michael put out a hand to halt her and point at the floor between his legs.

"On your knees." He demanded calmly as if that was where she belonged, under him and between his legs. She bit her lip harder and felt she knew just what he wanted. Slowly she sunk down to her knees and began sexily crawling towards him like a cat on the prowl until she reached the crouch. She ran her hands up his legs and sat back on her heels as her eyes stared directly at his crotch, a bulge clearly visible beneath his pants. A soft purr rumbled in her throat and her hands slid further up his legs until she began to unbutton his pants.

Just as the button popped free, she suddenly gasped and felt a tug on her hair as she was yanked back. Michael's hand had a firm hold on her golden locks, his fingers wrapping tightly around strands of her hair as he pulled her away from his crotch. She breathed heavily, the sensation of being manhandled causing a strange mix of adrenaline and pleasure to course through her body.

"I didn't tell you to take my pants off, I told you to kneel you stupid whore." Michael leaned forward and spat into her face before shoving her aside so hard she had to catch herself to keep from falling over.

She stared at the floor for a second, her heart racing and her hair hanging over her face like a suspended waterfall which hid her grin. Never before had a man treated her this way, denying a blowjob and then throwing her to the floor, but never had she felt such intense pleasure either. She peeked through the haze of her hair up at Michael, who had leaned back onto the couch again, his muscular form towering over her and seeming to demand respect. She knew he was the controlling type from all the time they spent talking over the phone and she also knew he had some strange kinks. She had a feeling she was going to find out more about them the longer she stayed.

Fearing another tug of her hair, Sierra sat back up onto her heels and looked up into Michael's face. He wore a slight smirk on his expression and damn if the way his eyes looked down on her didn't make her feel hot between her legs.

"I didn't call you here just to fuck you bitch, but I'm definitely having a taste of that body before you leave." His eyes scanned over her again, lingering longer on her exposed stomach than anywhere else, before snapping back up to meet hers. "But first I want to make you an offer." He reached over grabbed something from beneath a pillow, a little black dog collar with a name tag that read 'bitch'. He leaned forward, his arms resting on his legs and his abs rolling in front of her eyes as he held out the collar to her on one finger.

"How would you like to live a life without worry or burden with someone who cares for you deeply and get the best sex of your life every day?"

His gaze burned into her as he pushed the collar closer. "Become my slave."