Master's Manor 01: Introduction

Story Info
It begins.
778 words
4.08
10.3k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica tapped her password into her phone as she sipped her latte at Starbucks. She had her laptop open with slides she had finished studying. She was ready for her final, now she wanted to see if andrewjacks66 had responded to her last post. While it might seem to everyone that she was perfectly innocent, and it was very important to her that it seemed that way, she had a number of dark fantasies that she spent most of free time daydreaming about.

She tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for the message board to sign her in. As soon as it loaded she clicked into her post replies and saw the one she was looking forward to, from andrewjacks66. Her eyes flicked back and forth as she read his latest post. She bit her lip just a little.

It was hot.

When she was done she checked the time: time to go. As she tucked her laptop away and gathered her things she was preoccupied with thoughts of her next reply. She was so preoccupied that she didn't notice the man sitting in the level above her who had been watching her from behind for some time.

After her exam Jessica stopped by Bobby's Burger Palace to get an alcoholic milkshake to celebrate finishing her finals. She knew most of her classmates were probably drinking at various parties, but she was more of a loner. Didn't mean she didn't know how to have a good time though. She sipped her milkshake and thought through her next reply one last time as she walked back to her apartment.

Jessica had shared a dorm room with her roommate Veronica her freshman year. However Veronica had been messy, dramatic, and often drunk. After a year of hearing Jessica complain about Veronica's drama, Jessica's parents offered to get her a studio just off campus for her sophomore year. Just another reason Jessica was deeply grateful to them.

Another of the reasons was that her parents didn't hover too much or try to control her. Since she had left for college they had respected her autonomy and been content with only a few texts and a call each week. She gave them a call now to let them know that she thought she had done well on her last exam and that she was excited to be finished. She also let them know she hadn't found a job for the summer yet. She had told them she wanted to stay near campus for the summer to stay near her friends, but really she had just wanted to maintain her independence.

She hung up as she arrived home. Immediately she plopped down on the couch and pulled out her laptop. She wanted to be able to use her keyboard to type out the elaborate post she had thought of. Jessica was a member of an online messaging board dedicated to kinky stories and roleplays. At any one time she had a number of conversations and threads going, each with another participant taking turns contributing to their collaborative fantasy.

For the last week and a half she had been obsessed with a story she was creating with another user named andrewjacks66. Jessica loved the idea of being powerless, helpless, and completely at the mercy of a Dominant man. andrewjacks66 seemed to know exactly the kind of total power exchange that she dreamed of. Every one of his posts was hotter than the last as he continued to describe a situation where she was forced to be his sex slave.

By the time she was done writing out her reply she was lost in the fantasy they had created together. She almost absentmindedly grabbed and activated her vibrator. She was wearing a bright sundress that warm spring day, so she was easily able to slide her vibrator against her thin panties. She came while reading andrejacks66's latest post for the dozenth time.

When she had recovered she sat up a bit, resumed sipping on her alcoholic milkshake, and navigated to a erotic story she had been wanting to read for a while. She had been too busy with her finals, but now she had nothing stopping her from digging into this saga. The afternoon and then evening were a tipsy blur as Jessica read chapter after chapter of the story. By the time Jessica slipped into sleep she had orgasmed at least a half dozen times.

She woke up feeling good, rested, and refreshed. She stretched in her bed and opened her eyes. That's when she realized it:

She wasn't in her bed.

She wasn't in her room.

She didn't know where she was.