Master's Manor 02: Taken

Story Info
Jessica talks to one of her captors.
948 words
4.09
6k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica leapt out of the bed. She looked around the small room. The queen-sized bed was situated in the middle of the room with its headboard against a wall with two windows. There was a dresser, a closet, two doors, and a mirror attached to the wall that went from the floor to the ceiling.

She tried the two doors. One opened into a bathroom with a bath. The other was very sturdy and very locked. Jessica looked out the windows. She was on the second floor. There wasn't much to look at outside other than a small mown lawn surrounded by woods. She tried the locked door again. She couldn't make it nor its handle budge even a little. She sat at the end of the bed and began to cry.

After a few minutes she looked up and realized a beautiful Asian woman holding a try had slipped into the room. "Awww poor dea-" she began before Jessica cut her off.

"Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here? Why did you kidnap me?", Jessica shouted in the woman's face.

The woman waited until Jessica stopped shouting before calmly saying, "Please dear, sit back down and have a cup of tea. I will explain."

"No! No, I will not sit down and be calm! Tell me what the fuck is going on right now!", Jessica wasn't done shouting.

"Well I'm not going to tell you anything until you stop shouting", the woman replied, still obnoxiously calm. She set the tray on the dresser and grabbed one of the cups of tea from it. She sat on one side of the end of the bed and looked at Jessica expectantly. "I'm Azula."

Jessica looked at her. Azula was in a floral shirtwaist dress with tall red heels. She also had on white fishnets that offset the homeliness of the outfit and gave her a sultry look. Jessica was scared, angry, and confused but Azula was so calm she felt herself being infected by it. She looked at the tray. There was another cup of tea and a plate of pancakes and some maple syrup.

Jessica took the other cup of tea and sat at the other side of the end of the bed. "Where am I?", she managed to ask without shouting.

"Unfortunately I can't tell you that dear", Azula replied.

"What do you want with me?" Jessica barked.

Azula stared.

Jessica lowered her voice, "What do you want with me?"

"We want a lot of things with you", Azula answered.

"We? Who's we?"

"Well there's me, and there's Master, and there's Andrea. She's another of Master's slaves."

Jessica couldn't believe how calmly Azula had said that word. "Slaves?!? What do you mean another of Master's slaves?"

Azula lit up like a teacher who was proud that a student had a correct answer."Her and I serve Master in many ways, including satisfying all of his sexual desires. I do so by choice, but Andrea was once like you. She has since learned to love her position and is excited to teach you to do the same."

Jessica's mind reeled. Sexual desires, slaves, the... same? She felt scared and horrified, but she was also surprised to feel some excitement. She asked Azula for clarity, "Wait, do you mean to tell me that you want me to be a sex slave?"

Azula lit up once again, "Exactly dear! It might sound scary but I promise you're going to love it."

Jessica felt the anger come back and shouted, "What gives you the right? You can't do this! My parents will send the cops after me!"

Azula's face fell. "Now now dear, don't cause a fuss. We certainly wouldn't allow anything like that to happen." She paused for a second, and when she resumed her voice had changed to sound just like Jessica's, "No mom, I can't come home for a week. I just got a job at Ben and Jerry's and they want me to start immediately." Azula changed her voice back, "See, they won't be worried will they dear?"

Jessica was stunned. How had she done that? Would that work? She could see her parents giving in about not seeing her this summer if she pushed hard enough... Jessica felt dizzy, she never got around to eating dinner last night. "I'm hungry.", she said simply.

Azula brought the tray over and set it in Jessica's lap. She put the fork in Jessica's hand and Jessica began to eat. As she did Azula began to lecture, "Now for your first meal I've brought it to you. This will be the last time that happens. From now on you will take your meals with us. Master won't stand for us to be out of our rooms unless we're done up. We'll have to get you done up properly if you're to have lunch."

Jessica swallowed, "You can't mean that I'm to get dressed like you are do you? He's kidnapping me, I'm not going to get dressed up for him!"

Azula smiled, "Of course not. This is much too modest for your first day. You'll need to make a good impression on Master. And if you don't want to get done up that's your choice, just don't expect to leave this room unless you do and don't expect to eat unless you leave this room."

Azula stood and took the now-empty tray from Jessica. "Please get started by taking a shower dear. Once you do so I'll return to get you done up properly.", and before Jessica could think of a response she walked out the door.

Jessica heard the door click as it was locked again.