Master's New Student Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers

Seeing whip and belt marks on the women, and sometimes men, wasn't anything new to him. I had struck up a very friendly relationship with him over the years and both Collette and I had even had dinner with his wife and him on a few occasions. He phoned me when both the girls had left, telling me that Beth was in good health and he would let me know the test results when they came in. The girls arrived an hour later and both came into the dayroom, naked.

I looked at Collette and instructed her to kneel, which she did instantly. I then walked around Beth. This was the first time I had taken a really good look at her. She stood the same height as Collette and her body frame was almost identical. She was a natural redhead--some call it a shocking red--her hair flowed down her back and stopped just short of the small of her back and the bubble butt that was connected to a pair of very nice legs.

As I walked around to face her, she lowered her head to look directly at my chest, Beth had the pale skin of a redhead and her breasts were a healthy B cup with very large pink nipples. I let my eyes wander down her body, past her flat stomach, when I noticed the tattoo on the front of her hip. A small dolphin leaping out of the water and the moon in the background.

"Collette explain the tattoo to me."

"It was from before her time as a slave, Martin. Beth and a college friend had them done the last days of college so they could remember each other."

"What did the college friend have done?"

There was a pause. Instinctively, she moved her right foot slightly back. There was no point. In the five years we had been together, I had explored every part of her body, including the flower chain tattoo around her right ankle. I told Collette to stand up, which she did and then lowered her head. As I stood in front of her, a tear trickled down her face. She bit hard into her lower lip.

"When were you going to formally introduce me to your cousin, Collette?"

I didn't bother to wait for an answer.

"I am going out. Here is a list of things to do. From now on, Beth's hair will remain in a pony tail unless I state otherwise. Beth is responsible for keeping it clean and tidy, she will shave and keep her pussy clean like Collette's. I want the house cleaned and Collette's clothes moved from my room over to Beth's. The mattress is to be taken off the bed and placed on the floor."

Collette's face shot up and looked directly at me with her mouth open. She realized her mistake and looked at my chest. Both said "Yes, Martin" and left. I went into the bedroom got dressed and left. The trip over to the clinic was a slow one with traffic getting thicker in this part of town. Once Dr Hammond found out I was outside, I was led straight in.

"Martin, I didn't expect to see you. I've only just sent the tests off."

"Sorry, Doc. I just needed a word and then I will leave you in peace. I have a question. When you checked Beth out, was Collette in the room with you and if she was, did she say anything?"

The doc looked at me long and hard, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Martin, I know you're their Master and as such, are concerned for the health and well-being, but Beth comes under the heading of my patient, as does Collette."

I held up my hand, stopping him mid-sentence. "It's ok, Doc. I finally got fed up of waiting for them to tell me so I told them I knew they were cousins. I have yet to sort out a suitable punishment of course, but Collette has been with me long enough to know I'm not impressed."

"Look, Martin. I have known you long enough to realize you won't take it too far when you punish Collette. That is your right as her Master. Perhaps you would be better letting her explain first and punish her once you have heard her side of the story."

I thanked the doc and left. The journey home seemed to take longer than the journey to his office. As I opened the door, both girls were on their knees facing the door; paddles from the fun room in front of them. Collette was the first to pick up her paddle in both hands, head still bowed, as she raised the paddle to just above her head. Beth followed the same actions seconds later.

"Please, Martin. I deserve to be punished. I know I should have said to you the moment you came home that Beth was my cousin, but my thoughts were selfish. I wanted her to stay so much."

I told them both to sit on the couch. They both pulled towels off the back of the couch and sat on them, and both still refused to look at me.

"You think me a fool, Collette. You thought I wouldn't have checked her out before she came to me. I was lucky with you - or so I thought I was. Perhaps the five years we have had together has meant nothing to you."

Collette's head shot up and looked directly at me, with hurt across her face. I still wanted to hurt her, so continued.

"I can no longer take anything you say to me as the truth. You wanted me to give Beth three weeks. I agreed and will stick to that agreement, but now I add a proviso. If at the end of those three weeks I still refuse to accept Beth in this house, you also will leave."

Beth suddenly stood up. "No!"

Realizing her mistake, Beth instantly fell to her knees. "Please Martin, I know I am a novice and will make mistakes. Punish me, not Collette."

I stood, looked at Collette, and told her to stay there and I told Beth to follow me. I didn't look back--I knew she would be there. We walked into the fun room and I walked up to the table at the furthest end of the room where I told her to lean over it and she did so instantly.

While I was strapping her to the table, I asked, "Do you know why I am going to punish you?"

"Because I said 'No.' Martin, slaves must never refuse their Masters anything."

"For your correct answer, I will give you one choice: a gag or no gag. But, I warn you now, if you choose not to have a gag and you cry out, I will place a gag on you and continue to punish you further. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Martin. I understand. I do not wish a gag."

There was no preamble. I simply took a paddle from the wall bracket and swiped her hard across the ass. Seconds later, she said, "Thank you." I hit her again; moving the angle of the paddle slightly and again, she thanked me. By the fifth swipe of the paddle, I had now moved the impact of the paddle across her thighs and pussy lips. Beth would wriggle before she would thank me. By the tenth swipe of the paddle, her ass and thighs were pink, her pussy lips bloated and her juices running between her thighs.

By the fifteenth swipe of the paddle, Beth still had not cried out and still continued to thank me. I stopped at the twentieth swipe. I released her and told her to stand up. Slowly she did as she was told, tears freely running down her face now.

"Go to your room. Collette will join you shortly."

Her walk was halting. I watched as she bit her lip with a fresh flood of tears run down her cheeks. Beth got as far as the door and held onto it for a few seconds; straightened up and continued on her journey. I walked to the dayroom.. Collette had not moved from her position. Tears had run down her cheeks and a small puddle formed between her closed legs running to her knees and onto the carpet. I told her to deal with Beth and she left with head still bowed. I walked to the den, powered up the computer and sent one message.

'Why did you choose to destroy the harmony of this house, my friend?'

Collette returned to the dayroom after an hour, telling me that she had covered Beth's ass and thighs with cream. Even now I don't know what made me ask, but I told Collette to come to me and hold out her hands, which I brought up to my nose for a whiff. I now knew where else Collette had her fingers. I told her to wash her hands and return. Collette was crimson with embarrassment and left the room.

Minutes later she returned. I motioned that she was to sit on my lap. She did and wrapped her arms around my neck, snuggling her face into my neck quietly crying and whispering the word sorry again and again.

"I gave you every opportunity, Collette. I just got fed up of waiting for you to tell me. If I had left it any longer, I truly believe I would not have been so gentle on Beth. We have both come a long way in the five years after we were thrust together. Neither one of us had a choice then Collette, yet you trusted me and I did the best I could in a world I knew nothing about."

I paused, not for effect, I just needed to think. Collette had sat just on the right place and if I dared to think too much about it, I don't know if I could hold back from taking her. But this was not the time. We both still had the issue of Beth to get to grips with and my threat to make Collette leave with her. I had no choice in saying it, it was fact.

"Tell me about you and Beth. I know a great deal, but perhaps I'm missing a fact here."

Collette brightened up now as she thought back to her college days.

"I left for college a year ahead of Beth. We were both aching to leave home and break free of our families. As soon as I got to college, I was filling Beth in on the way of life there. I was wild then and there was no stopping me when Beth got there. I had arranged for Beth and me to be roomies."

It was her eyes that gave her away first. They misted slightly as she remembered parts of her past she would admit to no one but me.

"Although our grades didn't slip, that didn't stop our panties slipping at every opportunity. If we didn't have a penis in there, we had each other. Our families would have flipped if they knew we were lovers. One evening we had a very heavy session as some of the football team invited us to a party. We didn't find out till we both got there. We were the star turn."

Collette was doing a good job of holding back her tears as she went on to recount the evening. In all the things she had told me about her past, that one evening seemed to be a turning point for both of them.

"When we woke the next day, we both looked at each other and realized what we had become." Collette took a deep breath and continued, "I was lost and I couldn't find a way out of the mess I had made of my life. In desperation, I went to one of the college councilors. He listened to everything, never judged me, and he then pulled a book from his private library and handed it to me."

"Beth and I read it from cover to cover that night. Beth was still unsure but I knew this was my salvation. I needed order, a purpose. The very next weekend I found a club in the next town and as they say, I never looked back. Beth toned down her sexual activities, but the football team was never out of her rear view mirror. My grades excelled and away from college. I knew I was a submissive for life, but it wasn't until I met Master John that I trusted a man to be my Master."

"Are you and Beth still lovers?"

This was a defining moment for Collette. "I love Beth deeply and as you know I put myself in jeopardy with you because of it. I have talked to Beth about this we are not lovers, because I love you too much as my Master and husband."

Their was a nagging doubt in my mind. I had to push the issue to find out.

"So if I kiss you now I won't taste Beth off of your lips or your tongue?"

Her whole body stiffened. Slowly she climbed off of my lap and onto her knees, her eyes never leaving the floor. There was no need for words, her actions said it all.

"Do I have to spend a lifetime punishing you, Collette? For the next week, all your privileges have been withdrawn. You will sleep in my room tonight. Leave now."

Collette thanked me, got up and left. I went to the den and powered up the computer. I had one message.

"Because of the uniqueness of your slaves, divide to conquer, my friend."

An intriguing thought. Soon after, the faintest light at the end of a very dark tunnel could be seen as an idea took hold. I smiled and settled into a long, and hopefully fruitful, evening. By the time I had powered down the computer, it was nearly three in the morning. I figured that if this worked, then by the end of next week, I would either have two willing slaves or proof that it simply wouldn't work at all.

I went to bed, stepping over Collette to get there. Now that her privileges had been removed, she was asleep on a beach towel on the floor with her head resting on her arm. By the time I woke, both Collette and the beach towel were gone. I showered and walked to the kitchen. Both girls were there.

It was Beth who spoke. "Good morning, Martin, what would you like for breakfast?"

I told her and waited, while watching Collette drink her breakfast. Another privilege that had been withdrawn was solid food. Every time she made a meal, she would cook it and pass it through the food blender. On a work day, she would get up early and cook a meal for her lunch break and once passed through a blender, put it into a container and take that to work with her.

Once breakfast was over, I looked at Collette. "Take Beth shopping. I have to go to the office. You're allowed to talk about the type, style, and color of clothes that she is allowed to buy and nothing else. Here is a list of clothes she is to purchase, both of you are to return by three o'clock."

Collette nodded. I handed her four thousand and left for the office. The good thing about being the head of section is that you can drag your second in command in on a Sunday. I didn't want to ruin David's Sunday off and being away from his family too much so I was brief. I told him I needed to rush out of town on a family emergency. He asked if Collette was going as well and I told him she was still needed for the Jameson case and we couldn't get another translator quickly up to speed on such short notice.

I filled him in on what was outstanding and what could wait a week until I got back. That done, he left to return to his family day out. I powered up the computer and sent a message.

"Taken note of your suggestion. Talk again in a week. Time will tell the answer."

Once I had double-checked that I had sorted everything out, I left the office and returned home. The girls arrived an hour later, got naked, and Beth showed me what they had bought. Bouncing and giggling around when she tried on one item and then moved onto another. I was pleased with their purchases and told them both so. Collette could only smile. Once naked again, Beth became more serious and got on her knees. She placed her hands on the carpet in front of her and rested her head on her hands. She was now as totally submissive as she could get. This did not bode well.

"Please Martin may I be allowed to speak?"

I said 'yes' and then looked directly at Collette. Collette's gaze remained on my chest, her cheeks now flushed and getting redder by the second.

"I know in the short time I have been here, I have made many mistakes. Collette has tried to cover for me and help me as best she could. Martin they are my mistakes and I am the one to be punished for them."

"The day you can distinguish between Collette being your cousin and your slave sister will be the day I welcome you to this house," I said. "Pack only the items you have bought today, we leave at six in the morning."

Beth nodded and left. I could see the veins in Collette's neck bulge and her jaws tighten.

"I am taking Beth away with me for a week. There is still work for you to do back at the office and you will join us at the weekend. I have written the address down and you will arrive no later than eight in the morning. Your withdrawn privileges still stand. You will not contact me at all, therefore you will not need to call when you require the toilet, are there any questions?"

Collette swallowed hard and said, "I have hurt you a great deal and for that I am sorry. I also agree with you. I also must be able to distinguish Beth as both my cousin and slave sister. I will do all that you have asked of me and spend the time I am alone thinking hard about how I can put things right."

Leaving at six the next morning meant we missed most of the rush hour traffic and within two hours, we had put the worst behind us. An hour later, we arrived at the lake. I had hired a cabin for two weeks and I planned to tell Collette when she arrived for the weekend. All the cabins were set away from each other so privacy was guaranteed. As soon as we put the bags in the cabin, I had one call to make. Beth and I stood on the porch and I phoned Dr. Hammond, after the doc confirmed that Beth was willing to let me have the test results.

"As you know, I had a rush put on them and all the tests are negative. You have yourself a very healthy young lady with you, Martin. The injection I gave her will have kicked in by now so there isn't an issue with pregnancy. See you in three months Beth."

As I closed the phone down -- ready to put it away for a week, I looked at Beth, who now had the biggest smile on her that I had seen since she came to me. For just a moment, I actually felt that things just might work out fine between us. I told her to take her bag to our room and I would be in to select her clothes shortly. I also reminded her that she was to treat the cabin as our home and as such, the rule of clothes on slaves still applied.

Beth nodded her head and dashed into the cabin while I dropped another case off in one of the spare rooms. Wandering into the main bedroom, I noticed Beth's hair. Although she was naked, her hair was no longer in a ponytail.

"Put your clothes down," I ordered.

My tone put Beth on the alert and she quickly put the clothes she had in her hands on the bed and stood in front of me. Her eyes lowered now to my chest.

"I did not give you permission to release your hair from its pony tail did I?"

"No, Martin."

"Walk over to the wall, place your hands on the wall, and take two steps back; keeping your hands on the wall and your feet a foot apart."

With impressive speed, Beth did just that. I walked up to her and swiped her ass with the palm of my hand. Beth thanked me. I then swiped another nine times with Beth thanking me on each occasion. The cheeks of her ass were now a pinky color; I let my hand feel the warmth of her now red skin, letting my hand move down to the crack of her ass, stopping momentarily at her hole.

Beth's breathing changed, becoming a little more ragged and her eyes never leaving the wall. I instructed her to move her palms further down the wall, this she did and her ass now came further out and more exposed to me. Her pussy lips now bloated with excitement, cum leaked from between them with a tiny trickle slowly run down her inner thigh.

"I wish to explore your body. You will stay in this position and you will not cum until I decide you have earned it. Do you understand?"

It was a very weak "Yes, Martin" that escaped her lips. I suspected Collette had a hand in this. We had done this many times and I have had Collette almost climbing the walls before I let her release her orgasm and now I was going to do the same to Beth. I had wondered what else she had told Beth and what she had left her to find out herself. I knelt between her legs, just watching Beth. After a few minutes, she started to fidget. I swiped her ass and then told her she didn't have permission to move.

She thanked me and she stood very still. First, I ran a finger around her hole and Beth tensed her body. Then, I moved my finger downwards to find that she was incredibly wet. I pushed my finger between her pussy lips and instantly added another. A small trickle of cum dripped onto the floor and then stopped. Beth moaned, caught herself, and stopped; her head now resting on her chest. Beth's breathing came in short pants now as she fought back her own build-up.

markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers