Master's Pet Ch. 11

Story Info
Fifi gets a day out and all the new arrivals get a treat.
3.9k words
4.44
3.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers

The next morning over breakfast with everyone I comment. "I am going to take Fifi out today." Loud enough for her to hear. I watch her tense across the room I know Mia can see what I am doing and plays along.

"Ok Sweetie enjoy your day." She says as we eat. I watch Fifi eat in a nervous manor but she never looks to me. I go to my office without saying a word to Fifi and work for an hour.

I go and find Fifi in her cage. She has obvious been waiting for me. "How are you today Fifi?" I ask as she crawls out of her cage to greet me. "I am well Master. I am ready to spend the day with you if you still want me." She answers both nervously and hopefully.

"Yes you will be with me today." I say moving to hold her close as I finish. "as I run some errands." I watch her flash in terror for only a second before she regains herself and answers. "Yes Master." I bring her to sit with me. "You will be with me and protected. Stay close to me and quiet and no one will look twice at you." I comment stroking her head.

Again I get only a quiet. "Yes Master." I get up and grabbing her leash and hook it to her collar before bringing her to the car.

"You will be brave for me." I say as we pull up to the first street I look over and see Fifi trying to control her breathing. I turn to her to me. "Hold my arm and remember I will keep you safe." I say before we get out of the car. As we move through each stop Fifi calms and her grip on my arm loosens. After we have a quick lunch we finally get to the spa, I wait to see how she does with this. "Last stop I want you to enjoy this one." I say as we walk in. I sit Fifi down as she has her first time being pampered. I keep a close eye on her as her hair and nails are done. She stares at me but does not look too scared. "Are you liking this?" I ask as they finish up.

"It feels weird Master." She answers. I look over her new look and ask. "What is the number on this so far?" I watch her think hard before she answers. "3 Master." I move her to a back room and lay her down on the table.

"This is going to be different. I want to try to enjoy it." I say holding her hand. I watch her get her first massage and aside for her first jump she seems to listen and relaxes into it. Once we are done I look at Fifi as she stands up from the table. She has a faraway happy look on her face as I take her out to the car. "What did you think of that?" I ask as we drive home. "I enjoyed it but it all felt very weird to me Master." She answers as best as she can.

"The spa is normally a treat before we go to a party. I wanted to make sure you liked it." I tell her as we get home. I bring her in to see what Mia and everyone else thought of Fifi's new look. Then I spoke with Fifi on her outlook on her life with us. "What are your thoughts on the day?" I ask.

"I have never had a day like it. I hope I can serve you like this again Master." She answers. I take this as she liked it as I say. "I want you to think if there is anything else you want to say about today. If you think of anything let me know." I watch her nod and answer.

"Yes Master." I let her go to her cage after we speak. After she leaves Mia turns to me saying. "I don't think I have ever seen her look that happy before." I laugh and respond.

"Yeah today went better then I hoped." I respond as we settle in the hammock. I see Six and Krissy in the deck chairs. "How is your day Sweetie?" I ask as I kiss her neck.

"I enjoyed it so far. I went riding with Moxy. She is getting very good." Mia answers as I see Pet and Button show up on the deck. I tell Mia about the three orgasms I allowed them before I called Pet over.

"Have you used all the orgasms?" I question. "Yes Master we had a lot of fun together." Pet answers happily. "Did you take any for yourself?" I probe further. "No Master but I was very happy to be able to show Button new things." She answers. I reach out and take hold of her collar and look her in the eyes.

"I know you love her but don't neglect yourself." I say making sure she takes me very serious. "Yes Master. I won't Master." She replies. I pull her to the side of the hammock and give her a long kiss.

"Go enjoy the rest of your day." I say allowing her to join Button in sun bathing. We all lay together basking in the afternoon sun. After a while Mia tells me. "I was going to take Moxy to one of the other bedrooms tonight and treat her for all her hard work." I kiss her.

"Fine by me sweetie. I had one more surprise for our new arrives and if you don't mind me borrowing Krissy I think it will work." I say looking over to Pet to see if she is listening. When I see her freeze for a moment I know she has heard me. "Pet you go ahead and find Fifi. She will probably be in her cage." I say in the same volume voice waiting to see if Pet will pretend she is not listening in. I see her get up and go on her task. This leaves Button and Krissy looking to us, Mia motions them over to us then looks to me.

"You want to explain." Mia asks as she settles her head on my chest. Button looks to me. "Do you remember when you first spent time with Trixie?" I ask. "Yes Master." She answers as I reach out to hold her. "Did you talk to Pet about it?" I ask continue to caress her back. "Yes Master" I hear from her again as I see the hope in her eyes.

"Would you like to try it for yourself?" I ask the question she has been waiting for. "Yes Master." She almost shouts in excitement. Mia laughs on my chest as Button is ready to burst.

"Okay Button you will get a chance soon. I want you to think on one more question and give me an answer later and you can talk with Pet if you want. Do you want to be alone with Pet or stay with the rest of us?" I question.

"Yes Master." I feel Mia shift and look at Button before she says. "Good now come over and climb in with us." I watch as she answers.

"Yes Mistress." Before she stands walking around and climbs in the hammock behind Mia holding her I see Button smile. Pet soon returns with Fifi with her and joins Krissy next to us. I watch as they all kneel next to us I see Pet look to Button who has her eyes closed holding on to Mia.

"Pet I want you to tell them about your favorite thing in the world." I say. She smiles and answers.

"Yes Master." Before she turns and starts to talk to both of them. Krissy already knows but this is a surprise for Fifi as Pet describes smoking with me. I watch as they both seem to be excited as Pet finishes. She looks to me waiting to see what to do next. I simple say.

"Ask them." to Pet. I love the smile on her face as she looks at me for a long moment before turning to ask Krissy and Fifi. "Would you like to try it?" She gets two stunned nods. "Good we will get started after dinner." I say as I feel Mia grab at me. "I am not ready to move sweetie." She comments.

"I am not going anywhere yet. Pet come here with me. You may both stay or go as you want." I say as I look around addressing everyone. Everyone gets comfortable I watch as Krissy and Fifi talk quietly across the deck. I take stock Mia is almost asleep on my chest on my left. She has Button spooning her, than I had a very happy Pet on my right curling into me as close as she can. I whisper in Pets ear. "Make sure you see Button in private before we start." She kisses my neck and nods before laying her head on the other side on my chest.

We all relax until Ruby comes out to tell us dinner is ready. I look around and notice I am the only one awake. I have Ruby wake Fifi and Krissy as I rock my arms gently shaking Mia and Pet. Pet is first to wake and I send her around to wake Button. Mia still did not want to wake so I pull her onto my chest and sit up with her. "Darling it's time for dinner." I say finally waking her. I watch the whispers at dinner as everyone has now heard what is going on. They all seem to wonder if they will be included tonight. "I know news travels quickly here so I will address the question you all seem to have. No, everyone will not be joining in tonight but I think you should all get a treat. You are all free to cum tonight." I say at the end of dinner before I collect up everyone. Mia pulls Krissy close to say.

"You have my permission and blessing to enjoy tonight as much as you can." Then she turns to me.

"Have fun darling. Don't spoil them too much." She says with a kiss. I watch her head off with Moxy before I take Pet, Button, Krissy and Fifi to the bedroom. I send Pet to get ready and give the three remaining time to talk together. "Tonight is about enjoyment. You may cum and speak freely. Anyone have any questions?" I say looking around. I watch as they look at each other than shake their heads. "Good any volunteers to go first?" I ask seeing Button raise her hand. Krissy was second and Fifi still seems timid about some things like this. I see Pet is ready so I stand and move everyone over to her. I sit down and move Pet to my lap. "Go ahead and show them what to do." I say to her. I explain what to do for our audience as they all watch intently. Button shifts slightly as Pet finishes. I send Pet over to Button to help her, then down the row to Krissy and Fifi. Pet is good as she helps them repack as she need to until she brings the bong back to me. I take it putting it to the side and watch as they all start to feel the effects. "Settle and relax." I say watching all of them. Pet curls up in my lap holding onto me. "You spoke to Button?" I whisper in Pet's ear.

"Yes Master. I told her to choose after she felt what it was like." She whispers back happily. I pull her close and ask.

"How are we all feeling?" I get positive responses back. "Anyone want another?" I ask. Button and Krissy again raise their hands. "Pet go help them and yourself if you want." I say with a gently shake. I take Fifi to the bed. "How are you doing?" I ask.

"I am not sure Master." She answers. I chuckle and hug her. "Would you like your cage?" I ask. "No Master I want to be with you." She answers. "Ok come on then." I say returning to my chair. Pet returns to me after her second pull.

"I want an answer when I am done." I say to Pet sending her to talk to Button. I take my pulls with Fifi sitting with me watching me. "You're sure?" I ask offering one last time. "Yes Master." I move everyone to the bed and turn on the TV to see how they react. "Button what is your decision on this evening?" I ask as we lay together. "I want to be with Pet, Master." She answers.

"Ok are you ready?" I ask them both. I see both nod so I say. "Off you go and have fun. Come find me if you need to. One last thing Button is free to cum but Pet must cum 5 times for each of her orgasms." Pet kisses me deeply then Button kisses me. "Thank you Master." She says as they leave together. I turn to Krissy.

"You will do this with your Mistress one day. Do you want to be anywhere else?" I ask her. "No Master." She says happy with a faraway look on her face.

"Good both of you come here." I call them up to me. Krissy relaxes easily but Fifi did not. I pull her close to me. "What is holding you back from enjoying this?" I ask her. "I don't know what to do Master." She answers.

"Ok that we can take care of. Close your eyes listen to my heart and focus on your breathing." I say watching her obey. "Good I want to hear what you want to feel tonight. That goes for both of you." I say as we lounge in the bed. Krissy speaks up first.

"Master may I please you with my ass or breast?" She begs. Then Fifi looks to me. "I want to be told what to do Master." She answers.

"Both very do able requests." I say squeezing both of them. "We will finish this show and then start." I say feeling both of them hold me. When the show ended I rock both of them. "Krissy go get your ass ready and get some rope and a few vibes. Fifi let me feel your mouth." I give my orders and watch as they obey. Fifi starts to suck me with gusto. She seems happy to have a task and I was enjoying her attention. I see Krissy move about the room getting a plug and lube along with everything else. I am soon hard in Fifi's mouth. "Let your fingers bring you pleasure." I give her an order she is happy to obey. I watch and feel as she starts to play with herself. "Good girl enjoy this. I want to feel you cum with your lips around my cock." I feel her embrace this order. Krissy is back with her ass plugged and several lengths of rope. I sit up and position Krissy bent over the bed. I start to wrap the rope around each of her breast while Fifi sucks me. I finish tying Krissy's chest and take a vibe from her and pass it to Fifi. This is enough to send her over the edge as she sucks hard on my cock. "Good girl." I praise her as she sucks me. I look to Krissy. "Your turn for a vibe." I watch as Krissy teases herself.

"Are you ready to show off more of your talent?" I ask Krissy. She seem happy at this question waiting to be told what to do. "Fifi come lay with me. Krissy may climb on and impress me more." I say and watch both obey smiling as they do. Fifi rests head on my chest in post orgasmic bliss. I feel Krissy mount me sliding my hard on into her tight ass and rides me slowly as I enjoy her training. "I really must admire your training." I say complimenting her.

"Thank you Master I am glad you like it." She says bucking and riding me. Fifi lays happy as I feel Krissy rest for a moment but I still feel her muscle pull and move me inside her. "Can you cum with me Krissy?" I ask.

"Yes Master." I hear from her. Then she rides me to our combined orgasm as I fill her ass. Krissy lays on the other side relaxing in her bliss. Then I look to Fifi who is smiling with her eyes closed. This is the first time I had seen her totally happy and trusting. When she sees me looking at her she shies away.

"I was only loving how you looked don't shy away." I watch her do her best to obey. I soon have two content women in my arms. "I want to hear from both of you in a bit." I say holding both of them still. Fifi slowly returns to her calm state with Krissy joining her. "Both of you relax. We will get a snack and go again in a little while." I say to them. When we get up and start moving they are both a little wobbly on their feet. I lead them to the kitchen "Pick something you want to eat and join me in the living room." We had a nice evening that ended with both of them naked and satisfied with me in bed.

They both woke a little groggy but happy. Once I made sure Krissy was washed and fed I sent her to back Mia. Then I care for Fifi to see how she is doing after her day. "I enjoyed everything Master. I wish to show something I have been train to do." She says kneeling next to me.

"I am very happy to hear that. What would that be?" I respond. I watch her shy away as she looks down. "Come on Fifi you are doing well. Look back up at me and tell me something new about you." I say waiting for her.

"I was trained as a toilet Master." She answered as she looks at me. I think about this and I watch her face. "Was this something you enjoyed?" I ask. "No Master." She answers quickly. "Then why do you want to show it off?" I further question her. "It is the only thing I can think of as an original talent Master." She answers looking totally sincere. I pull her up to sit with me.

"You need not do anything like that for me. I want you happy. You don't need to impress me." I say trying to comfort her. "Yes Master. May I still serve in some new way?" She begs in a sweet voice. "I am willing to hear in what way when you think of it." I say as I kiss her head. I hold her with me until she calms in my arms before I ask.

"Would you like stay with me or go off on your own?" She looks up and answers. "May I go to my cage and think?" I smile at her giving her a kiss. "Of course come find me if you need to." I answer releasing my arms to let her up. I head to my office leaving her to her thoughts. Pet and Button wonder in a bit later. "How are we this morning?" I ask as they come in. Pet answers.

"We are very well Master." As they both settle on either side of me. "I would like to hear about last night with you two." I say as I ideally look over my stocks before I turn to look to see who was going to start. Pet looks to me.

"When we got back to the room I told Button we would make her cum as much as we could then catch up for mine. I licked her to her first orgasm then I lay her down and tied her to the bed. I teased her with my tongue fingers and toys for a little more than half an hour." I pause Pet story for a moment to ask Button.

"What did you think of that one?" I question getting a smirk. "It was very intense, long and very good Master." She answers happily. "Good go ahead Pet." I say allowing Pet to continue.

"Then Button wanted to please me and she licked and stroked me to three orgasms. We then cuddle together before Button tried to satisfy her first case of the munchies. I think Button enjoyed snacking as much as sex." I look over to see Button nod her agreement. I call them both close to me and question Button.

"Anything to add you have been very quiet?" I watch her look to Pet for what to say. "Thank you Master." She finally answers. "You are welcome. Now I want to hear your thoughts." I run my finger down her face trying reassure her.

"I liked everything and I never felt anything like that. I have no idea how to describe it Master." She answers honestly. I stand her up and sit her on my lap. I look her in the eye and say.

"Answer one question to for me. Did you like it?" I see her eye light up at a question she knows the answer to. "Yes Master very much." I see her smile with me. "That's all that matters. Pet go ahead." I say.

"When we went back to the bedroom I got the strap on. Button wanted to try it so I showed her how to put in on. Then I lay down and position her on top of me so she use it on me. When I told her how to turn on the vibe she felt the upside of wearing the strap on. I rode it through four orgasms before Button had one. I moved to all fours and felt Button push two more orgasms. Then it was getting close to midnight so I told Button to tie me down and vibe me to half a dozen more orgasms. Then I thought we were done when Button lean down and sucked on my over sensitive clit. I thrashed in one last orgasm Button wanted to be sure we obeyed you." I see Button blush at this I am sure is a half truth but they did not disobey me so I let it pass. "Then she untied me and we fell asleep in each other arms Master."

I think about everything as I switch Pet on to my lap. "Anything to add?" I ask Button. "Yes Master I hope you are not displeased I gave Pet an extra orgasm." She answer. "No it shows your love and devotion. You broke no rules so I am not upset. Anything else to say?" I respond. I get a quick. "No Master." From her. I have her stand before I say.

"I want to talk with Pet. Go do your chores and you can meet up later." She nods and responds. "Yes Master." As she looks to Pet before she leaves. I turn my attention to Pet. "Do you have anything else to say?" I ask with a kiss. "Yes Master I spoke with Button. She will not overstep again." She answers. "I kinda knew that. Anything else?" I ask.

"No Master." She answers curling into my chest. I hold her close to me as I turn back to my stocks.

Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers