Masters' Playtoy Ch. 02

Story Info
Will one of the Master's let slave cum this time?
1.1k words
4.3
5.1k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second Chapter. To understand the full story read also Chapter 1.

I must have either fallen asleep or passed out because the next thing I knew I was being lowered down from my spreadeagled position under my Masters' back deck. The ball weight had been removed, thankfully, but I could feel that my chastity cage had been reinstalled around my aching blue balls. The expanding butt plug was also unfortunately still well and truly locked in place and my black speedos were still holding everything secure.

I could not see which Master was untying me, but I was incredibly thankful for the glass of water he provided. I slurped it down hungrily. It felt like it was already starting to get dark.....I had been here since 10am this morning. I must have been hanging for hours!

Master clipped my handcuffs behind my back again and also clipped the leg cuffs with a short chain. He led me back across the gravel path and inside the house. It was good to finally feel the soft carpet under my feet and a little warmth from the heater.

Suddenly the latex hood was removed and I blinked as my eyes adjusted to the bright inside lights. Finally I could see my Masters and they said their first words to me all day.... "Slut, you have been a good boy this afternoon, you have taken your punishment well."

Punishment.....? I didn't think I had done anything wrong, however I knew better than to talk back.

Master Jason then guided me towards the bedroom they had transformed into a playroom. I knew this room very well, I spent most of my visits secured in here.

Master Jason clipped my handcuffs to a hook on one of the walls and starting rummaging through one of the drawers. Both Master Kym and Master Jason had a strong fetish for lycra. I had spent every visit to them in either tight lycra speedos or cycling shorts. They had even taken me to the beach in my chastity belt and super small speedos one day, the delight they took from my public humiliation is a story for another day.

I have also been forced to enjoy lycra. Many years ago, Masters commanded that I throw away all my normal underwear and wear only lycra. When I am at home, every morning, I am required to send a message to Masters asking what lycra I must wear that day. Masters will often demand me to take a picture of my lycra during the day to prove I am doing as commanded. Nothing makes you feel owned more than not even having control over what underwear you are required to wear each day. I also often feel humiliated when standing up infront of a meeting knowing I am wearing lycra and often also a chastity belt under my normal work clothes.

Master Jason pulled out of the drawer an extra long black lycra garment. I had not seen this before and had no idea what if could be. He unfastened my leg cuffs and removed my hand cuffs. It felt good to be free.

"Put this on" Master Jason commanded. I stretched it out and realised it was a full lycra body suit. The lycra felt amazing as I slid it up my freshly shaved legs. The locked butt plug in my arse was pushed deeper as I bent over. Master giggled as I let out an audible gasp as the lycra pulled tight over the speedos and cock cage. Even though my balls ached from all their punishment my dicklette swelled a little in the tight confines of it's metal cage.

I then realised that the lycra suit also had a full hood. Once I had it on I would be encased entirely from head to toe in lycra. Master Jason did up the zip that ran half way down my back and I heard the click of a padlock locking it tightly in place. I was now stuck in this lycra prison until Masters decided I would be released.

Master Jason them pulled my arms back behind me and I could feel him lacing up the arm binder, pulling my elbows together. He pulled the laces super tight, my arms were locked in place again behind me. I hate the dreaded arm binder with a passion.

Finally I felt Master Jason's hands fiddling with my groin area. I realised that the bodysuit must have a groin zip as Master pulled my caged dicklette out one of the leg holes of speedos. I then felt the cage being removed from around my dicklette. Finally I was free again, my dicklette sprang to immediate attention.

'I didn't give you permission to get hard slut!, we are going to have to do something about that!'.

Master Jason then grabbed my balls tightly, the pain was intense, they had been through soo much punishment already today. He pulled them down hard and clipped a heavy metal ball stretcher in place. My balls were stretched tight in their sack and the weight caused a constant ache.

What happened next though was a complete shock. I suddenly felt Master's mouth on my dicklette. After everything else I had been through today his soft mouth felt amazing.

Very quickly I could feel the cum building in my balls. I had been edged soo many times already today, the thought of finally being allowed to cum was amazing.

Master was amazing at sucking cock, his expert mouth had me on edge in no time. This is it I thought, finally some relief. I was right on the edge of cumming when suddenly Master stopped. I dry humped the air trying desperately to cum, however I couldn't quite go over the edge.

Master toyed with the locked butt plug a bit. Testing how secure it really was. There was no way it was coming out without being unlocked. The open flanges inside me holding it firmly in place.

Once I had calmed down a bit Master Jason took my dicklette back in his expert mouth and quickly brought me back to the edge of cumming. This time however he didn't remove his mouth. He did however slow right down, just enough to keep me on the verge of cumming. He expertly kept me on edge for what seemed like an eternity, just sucking me enough to stay close but not quite enough to go over. I was slowly going mad with lust. They have to let me cum soon...don't they?

After keeping me on edge of cumming for god knows how long, Master Jason finally let my desperate dicklette out of his mouth. My rock hard dicklette glistened with his saliva. Suddenly I felt a hard slap to my trapped balls which had me doubled over in pain. Master kept slapping my trapped balls over and over till my dicklette went fully soft again. Looks like I still won't be getting relief anytime soon.

Chapter 3 coming soon.....