Masturbaby Pt. 02

Story Info
In which Alice tries for round too, and concocts a scheme.
1.7k words
4.47
14.3k
10
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later tonight," Alice texted to her cute housemate, Sam. "Do you want to do our thing again?"

"Our thing could get habit-forming." He texted back, sitting only a few feet away on the other bean bag chair. His forearms twitched as his thumbs padded out the words. His broad shoulders and long back were slumped but looked strong.

"It's already a habit. Let's indulge the habit in front of each other instead of alone."

Alice snuck another look at him. He had long fingers like a pianist and the disheveled look of an artist. He was really only a delivery boy for Postmates, but Alice thought she saw his hidden potential, especially if his pants were down.

His text read, "Maybe sometime when we have the place all to ourselves."

Across the living room and looking down on them like a gargoyle was their other housemate Krista. She sat at the kitchen table typing swiftly and accurately into her laptop - the keys going rat-a-tat-tat like a military drum.

"I could sneak into your room later..." started Alice, but she deleted the words before sending them. "Do you feel guilty?" she wrote instead, caressing the rim of the phone with her thumb.

"I told you that I don't consider it cheating and neither does Mary."

Mary was his girlfriend who had a job as a frontline nurse in a city hundreds of miles away. Alice doubted Mary had actually been consulted on the subject of mutual masturbation, and texted, "Everyone says that Mary is sweet as can be."

Alice wondered how she herself was described to other people. Not "Sweet as Can Be." More like "Shy as a Ghost" or maybe "Weird as a Wombat" or possibly "Bonky as a Bag of Hammers"

"What are you laughing at?" Asked Krista, out loud, annoyed at the distraction.

"Sorry. Nothing," said Alice. Once her mind started like this she couldn't stop.

Alice's phone buzzed with another text. "Mary and I have a don't-ask-don't-tell policy," Sam wrote, "I want to keep it on the down-low.

Alice tried to think of a witty spin on "keeping it on the down-low" but finally just sent back "I get it. She's nosey, and she's always watching."

"Are you guys texting each other about me?" Asked Krista, knowing full well they were.

"You're paranoid," said Alice, just as Sam texted, "What a bitch."

Sensing the snub, Krista shot Alice a look of weary disapproval, snapped her laptop shut, and marched right between them on her way to the bathroom.

The problem, as Alice saw it, wasn't just that Krista was a snoop and a tattletale. The problem was that Krista, their housemate, and Mary, his girlfriend, were sisters. They looked enough alike that one was a constant, looming reminder of the other.

A few minutes later, Krista confronted Alice in the hallway outside the bathroom, "Look, I wasn't going to say anything but you're..."

Alice finished Krista's sentence in her head. "Loopy as a Lollipop? Punchy As a Kangaroo? Mad as a Poison Toad?"

"Okay, look. If Sam weren't living here with us, you could lounge around in whatever you like, but this..." Krista waved her hand up and down Krista's outfit, "this is disrespectful to Mary."

Alice went beet red in indignation. "What? It's boxers and a tank top."

"It's a hang-too-low and see-right-through."

Alice wanted to say, "Who are you, the Nipple Police? The Mons Patrol?" Or better yet, "I can't walk from my bedroom to the bathroom without a berka?"

But, all she did say was, "Sorry. Geez."

There was no question that the three of them trapped in the apartment together was starting to drive them all a little batshit. Krista complained constantly. She criticized Alice for leaving dirty dishes in her room. She scolded Alice for leaving the bathroom door ajar when she took a shower. She screamed at Alice for leaving little crumbs of cheese and stains of red wine on the kitchen counter. Alice found herself apologizing for everything she did. "Sorry. So sorry. I'm really, really sorry."

Very late that night, after Krista had gone to bed, Alice paced her bedroom and wrote another text to Sam, "What if you snuck into my room right now?"

But, she hesitated to send it. After their first time masturbating together, a spell had been cast between them, delicate as a soap bubble, and if he said "no," that spell might be broken. She also thought about "Sweet as Can Be," and the possibility that she herself might actually be a homewrecker. Yet, her horniness momentarily trumped her anxiety, and she sent the text, regretting it moments later

"Horny as a Howler Monkey, Randy as a Fox-tailed Rabbit," her mind raced. Alice yanked the flimsy, white cotton top up and off, and kicked her boxers down and away. She stood naked and rediculous, staring at her phone, awaiting a response.

Minutes passed; there was no answer. Pressing her ear to their shared wall, she could hear Sam snoring. "JK" she texted as an addendum and regretted that too.

Finally, Alice rummaged through the drawer in the bedside table and found a purple "Arc" vibe. She needed to figure things out, and Alice always did her best thinking lying on her back with a toy dangling between her thighs. Edging was her smart drug. An orgasm was her eureka.

As her loins tingled, Alice thought that the only way she'd get a second encounter with Sam would be if it arose naturally and spontaneously, and anything that ever arose naturally and spontaneously, in Alice's experience, was a result of a meticulous scheme. Alice turned the knob and her vibrator buzzed more loudly.

Somehow, she had to get Krista, who never left the apartment and had everything delivered, out for at least an hour, and she had to get Sam, who worked long hours doing deliveries, back into the apartment during that window of opportunity. She brushed her labia with the vibe as a reward, and let out a little chirp of delight.

He had to think it was his idea, she schemed. He had to walk in on her in a situation so salacious that he couldn't think of anything other than jerking off to her right then and there. She could play innocent and be swept along by his fervor.

She put her ear to the wall again. The snoring had stopped! She texted him again, "u up?" Again there was no response, but she imagined him with his ear to the wall too. In case he was, she moaned for him, long and intense, and as her moaning got louder, the scheme took shape in her mind.

Alice remembered that before Covid, Krista used to jog for five miles and be gone for over an hour. If Alice could induce her back into that routine...but how? Oh! Alice would go jogging herself. Yes! Tomorrow afternoon, Alice would brag about jogging four miles, or maybe four and a half miles, ohhhh, and that hyper-competitive over-achiever wouldn't be able to help herself. Oh, oh. She would go out and run six. Oh, oh, Yes! Alice pinched her nipple to punctuate the thought.

As soon as Krista was out, Alice would order food from Postmates. Hmmm. Sam would see the order to his own apartment and take it. Mmmm-hmmm. Alice would greet her delivery man at the door wearing nothing but low hanging boxers and a transparent tee. Oh, God! Soon the two of them would be in the bean bag chairs, facing each other, legs spread. Oh, Yes! Alice would show him how she used the vibe, precise as a laser, just as she was doing now. Oh, oh, oh! His eyes would grow wide, and his breath would get low, huffing like a bull. Ha, ha, ahaaaaa...

Alice pulled back from the brink; the pleasure of the plan was covering up its many holes. Too much seemed left to chance. What if the wrong Postmate came by mistake? What if Krista turned an ankle and came back early?

Wanting to cum but not allowing herself, she groaned in frustration. How could Sam be sleeping while she was like this? Alice sunk the tip of the vibrator several inches deep to tease her g-spot. She moaned and gasped in ways she hoped would haunt Sam's dreams.

She felt hopeless and overwhelmed until she recalled how sweet Sam's face had looked when he climaxed. She pictured his cock, cute as a pickle, squirting boldly into a paper towel. OH! How adorable! That's when it came to her.

As she pressed the vibrator tip firmly near the rim of her clit, the scheme finally came into sharp focus, sparkling like crystal. Oh-hh-hhh-hhhh-hhhhhhh. Little ripples of joy spread from her vulva, across her belly, and poured up through her chest, down her limbs, and out through her fingers and toes. "Oh, Sam. Eureka...I have it."

As if in response, there was a knock at the door. Alice froze. Another knock came.

Flustered, she quickly and artfully arranged the sheet and pillows to just barely cover her nude body. She took a pose like a French courtesan - utterly irresistible. "Come in," she said, low, husky, and tremulous.

The door opened to reveal Krista, who stared at her, bleary-eyed and annoyed, "Alice, do what you like in the privacy of your own room, but keep it down, huh? The walls are thin."

For a moment Alice just stared blankly. Stunned.

Alice expected the fire of mortification to burn her to cinders, but somehow it didn't ignite. Her fussy housemate looked so fragile and lonely in her sensible pajamas and thick fuzzy sox that all Alice felt was a deep pool of sadness.

Smiling with eerie calm, Alice said "Oh Krista, I'm so sorry." Now it was Krista's turn to be stunned. Something about Alice's pity spooked her, and she retreated and shut the door without another word.

Her head finally clear of restless thoughts, Alice put away her toy, pulled up the covers, and turned out the light. In the darkness, she could see herself in the closet door mirror, just a dark outline against moonlit curtains.

"Why are you like this?" she asked her shadow, then sank into a deep sleep.

(To be continued...)